Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 21 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 32 33 34
Core (a fantasy RP) [CLOSED]
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#1001 Posted: 03:16:46 22/01/2015
"Was that an earthquake or a tremor?" Kumara quized herself. It could've been both, or perhapse it wasn't natural.
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8617
#1002 Posted: 10:22:32 22/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Get ready Blarna! Something's coming!" Shade said.

The earth beneath them began to crack and casums began to form. "This world shall be boren in fire and ash!" Gallon's voice ecoed throughout the cavern.
---
SC
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#1003 Posted: 11:36:30 22/01/2015
Chimera braced herself, she was going to be ready when one of the three villains appeared.

Blarna kept her eyes on the ground below her, waiting to see the sign.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#1004 Posted: 13:07:06 22/01/2015
Skyward stayed back, nearly closing the portal from being startled. 'Watch out!' she yelled to Shade.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:50:10 22/01/2015 by StormDragon21
#1005 Posted: 20:30:31 22/01/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: Gallon hasn't arrived.

The ground then started to spue lava. "All shall die!" Gallon's voice said. Then up on the surface Mt. Red Rock erupted a red light pierced the ash above making rings through them. The air then started to get hotter and buildings began to catch on fire.
---
SC
#1006 Posted: 21:47:51 22/01/2015
Blarna gasped from her position; she could see the devastating eruption, and she hoped that her time would come soon.
---
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#1007 Posted: 23:47:20 22/01/2015
Flame simply stood there and watch coldly, "Boss!" Inferno cried, "You have the power to put out those fire! Do it people are dying!" the sunbird said.

Flame simply turn away and started walking, seemly unaffected by the heated air do to his mastery of Pyromancy, "It wouldn't make a difference...they are already dead" Flame said coldly as he walked deeper into the cave.
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#1008 Posted: 23:48:51 22/01/2015
Chimera flicked her tail, annoyed at what Flame had said, but he did have a point; it would make no use anymore.
---
#1009 Posted: 00:42:44 23/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Aurora drew her arows. "Show yourself coward!"

Then in a flash of flames Gallon once again appeared but he had a dark aura around him and black armor on. "Do not try Aurora this armor is impervious!"
---
SC
#1010 Posted: 04:01:44 23/01/2015
"What do we do now!" Kumara fretted. So much was happening at once that she had no idea of what to do. That's when Gallon arrived. She hissed at him and allowed her dark energy to emit from her whole body.
---
#1011 Posted: 04:11:56 23/01/2015
Chimera felt this to be the time, and her amulet flashed with a dark red light, and a portal soon appeared next to her.

A few minutes ago; Blarna continued to look down. When she saw a flash of red; a portal had appeared above the tunnel. Folding her wings up, she began her dive, gaining speed as she used her fire to speed up; the white flames vaporizing nearby air, and she outstretched her talons, ready to grab onto Gallon should this attack fail to be enough. Blarna was ready as she dived down through the portal.

Back with Chimera, she said, "Hey Gallon, I hope you know how to fight stronger flames." With a downward wave of her left feathered wing, both she and Blarna said simotaniously, "Celestial phoenixian meteor!" As Blarna blasted out from the portal, mere inches from striking down Gallon.

(Now let's hope this works out this time around.)
---
#1012 Posted: 04:33:42 23/01/2015
Flame turn around and watch the fight, with little to no interest of joining the fray. This wasn't his fight. He lean his back against the wall using his Flame Ward to keep the fire from reaching him.
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#1013 Posted: 13:13:21 23/01/2015
Silver started throwing balls of ice at Gallon, building up around him like he was caught in ice. "You asked for it!" she yelled.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#1014 Posted: 13:15:15 23/01/2015
(Shouldn't we wait for Spyroconvexity so we can get to the result of Blarna's attack first? Ancestors forbid we have to go through that confusion again.)
---
#1015 Posted: 15:37:18 23/01/2015
Occ: I agree
---
#1016 Posted: 20:25:13 23/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Gallon saw the attack and stood his ground and got hit. When the smoke cleared Gallon was still standing. "Foolish bird! Fire makes me stronger!! But I've got to admit that did hurt a little." He then looked at Flame his wings then turned black and the ground beneath Flame cracked and collapsed. "Disrespect will cost you dearly human!"
---
SC
#1017 Posted: 21:19:50 23/01/2015
(You know what? I could so imagine Blarna's attack on Gallon as a gif.)

What Gallon didn't expect was that even after Blarna failed to blast him down; the fire phoenix had transformed herself into pure fire right before getting knocked away. When she reformed, she grabbed onto Gallon's back with her talons and refused to let go.
---
#1018 Posted: 21:38:16 23/01/2015
"Blarna!" Silver yelled. "You just had to melt the ice!" She looked down at the water seeping over her feet. "Wait, there's the water! Anyone have the water element?"

((Really, does anyone have that element?))

Skyward created ice below Flame's feet.
---
#1019 Posted: 21:50:43 23/01/2015
(Polara has ice, she and Gale are huddling in a corner.)
---
#1020 Posted: 22:49:55 23/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Anyone use your water element!" Aurora said as she fired her light arows.

"GAH!! Get off me you wreached weakling!!" He then reared up slaming Blarna against the wall.
---
SC
#1021 Posted: 22:56:10 23/01/2015
Blarna crumpled up against the war, unconscious. And then Chimera gasped in horror as the young phoenix started to turn to ash; the impact had broke her neck.

(Don't worry, phoenix and all.)
---
#1022 Posted: 23:05:17 23/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Gallon looked at the ash. "Look at your dead friend! This is what happens when you challenge me!" Gallon said with a smirk.

Aurora walked next to Chimera and wispered in her ear. "She will be reborn in her ash. She is still alive."
---
SC
#1023 Posted: 23:08:35 23/01/2015
"I've never really met phoenix's before, at least, none that I can remember." Chimera replied softly, but stayed wary of Gallon, and thought, appearantly, neither has Gallon.
---
#1024 Posted: 03:18:39 24/01/2015
Once the smoke clear Flame was hovering over the ground jets of fire came from his hands giving him flight, "You really should choose your battles more wisely" Flame said coldly as he lands on the ground. He suddenly put his two hands together his index and middle fingers were touching his thumb as within the rectangle shape face Gallon, "Magical Breakthrough" Flame said as soon all the fire became to be absorb into Flame's body, "Zero Point Break" he said as the fire soon was release back out in full force at Gallon but the flames started to crystallize everything it touch. It wasn't ice but actual crystals that started to form on Gallon. Flame lower his hands but continue to look at Gallon coldly and silently.
---
#1025 Posted: 03:24:37 24/01/2015
Chimera gasped suddenly; an alien thought entered her mmind, stop that attack, it will end Blarna. Chimera didn't understand at first, but then she looked at the ashes behind Gallon, starting to spark. If the attack hit Gallon, it would also hit Blarna, and if that happened, she would be gone forever. Chimera raised a wing and a shield of darkness intercepted the attack. "Stop, you'll hit Blarna too."
---
#1026 Posted: 10:20:18 24/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Gallon was frozen in the crystal for a moment but then it began to crack and then shattered. "You think I would be trapped that easily?"
---
SC
#1027 Posted: 12:28:30 24/01/2015
Kumara appeared from the shadows behind Gallon, swinging her wings downwards and extending the blades. She hoped the force would distract him long enough for the others to attack.
---
#1028 Posted: 14:08:22 24/01/2015
Meanwhile, Blarna's ashes began to spark more, and then, in a sudden whirlwind of fire, the ashes turned red and began to take the shape of a phoenix. Then, Blarna had finished her resurrection, and rocketed herself over to her friends.

Chimera breathed a sigh of relief, glad that Blarna had rose again. Blarna herself, smiled on the inside; while her initial attack failed, her back up plan worked well. She had absorbed some of Gallon's fire before dying, just as Chimera had did so with with his dark magic through Shade.
---
#1029 Posted: 20:13:53 24/01/2015
Flame was standing still no phrase by Gallon's breaking out of the Crystal, "No..." Flame's voice echoes throughout the hall, "It was a distraction..." he said coldly as suddenly a rain of crimson feather like daggers rain down on Gallon. Above him was Inferno.

"Take this hot head! FeatherStorm!" he said as he swings his wings sending harden feathers that were sharp like razors at Gallon.
---
#1030 Posted: 20:22:59 24/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Gallon blocked Kumara's attack. As he did a bit of his armor fell off revieling a soft spot.

"There's a soft spot! aim for that!" Aurora said as she shot an arow. It hit gallon on his back.
---
SC
#1031 Posted: 20:26:07 24/01/2015
Chimera prepared a bomb of shadow energy, and lobbed it at the soft spot, and Polara fired a few ice shards from where and her brother were.
---
#1032 Posted: 20:35:19 24/01/2015
Silver covered a dagger with ice and threw it at the soft spot. "Not so strong now, huh?" she taunted as she rushed in and grabbed the armor piece. "This will look good on my wall!"
---
#1033 Posted: 20:58:44 24/01/2015 | Topic Creator
The attacks hit Gallon's back. "Gah!!" He fell to the ground. He then saw Firewing. "I'm not going down without taking out one of you!!" He then sent a physic blast at her. "Lavawing come to me now!!"
---
SC
#1034 Posted: 22:08:55 24/01/2015
Suddenly the ground starts to shake as lava spews forth, Lavawing was coming.

"Over my dead Body!" Speedy yelled as he ran toward the lava as Lavawing was coming out, "Take this! Tornado Orb!" he said as Speedy blast Lavawing into the air as he came out of the ground, Speedy began to race under him as he falls. "Speeding Bullet!" he said as he began to punch at high speeds Lavawing keeping in the air giving other a chance to take him out once and for all.
---
#1035 Posted: 22:15:50 24/01/2015
Blarna looked at Chimera and they nodded with a plan in mind.

"Dark feather..." Chimera raised her feathered wings.

"...fire flash!" Blarna finished, and so the due blasted themselves at Lavawing in two twisting spirals of shadow energy and white hot flames. Blarna knew about Lavawing's ability, but she was ready for that; she was going to absorb whatever fire she could from Lavawing.
---
#1036 Posted: 00:28:02 25/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Gallon then got up still bleeding from the wounds. His whole body then turned a night black and had a very strong dark aura around him. His eyes turned white and the lava and fire turned black as well. "Foolish weaklings. You will never win. You will burn in in darkness and fire."
---
SC
#1037 Posted: 01:25:41 25/01/2015
Lavawing's body began to absorb, the fire attack which fuse within his body, "What you do-" Speedy was trying to say but Lavawing grab him and throws him against the cave wall. "HAHAHA!! Fools! Fire can not defeat me!" he lands on the ground and the wounds from Speedy's Speeding Bullet attack began to heal, "I AM A FIRE ELEMENTAL!" he said as he began to swing at Blarna but suddenly stops his fist mere inches away, "W-What?! I can't move!" he said wires filled with eletricity was controlling him.

"Puppet Master" Leo said controlling Lavawing's body preventing him from attacking the two phoneixs
---
#1038 Posted: 01:28:32 25/01/2015
(Two phoenixes? I take it Inferno attacked as well?)
---
#1039 Posted: 02:22:17 25/01/2015
Occ: Oops I forgot that Chirmera is a Dragoness I'll fix it
---
#1040 Posted: 02:24:11 25/01/2015
Kumara landed away from the battle to think of something else. She then decided to bring Shadow back into the game. Closing her eyes, she gathered her energy and released it in front of her.

Shadow blinked in confusion as he was teleported in front of Kumara.
"Wha-," he began.
"No time to explain, just charge up an electric attack!" She replied before charging back towards Gallon, disappearing once more before he could spot her.

Shadow started charging up his electric energy with his dark energy.
---
#1041 Posted: 02:35:43 25/01/2015
(Yeah, Chimera can just make her wings have dark blue feathers, and being a dark dragoness (or simply dragon), can go into the shadow form.)

Blarna flew around Lavawing, getting faster and faster as she did so. The speed that she had reached was enough to create an updraft, of which help to rise the elemental dragon into the air. All the while, she had also started to create a vortex as she started to draw Lavawing's ow fire into her.

(Would you guys like to know what inspired Blarna's recent move?)
---
#1042 Posted: 03:09:13 25/01/2015
Occ: He isn't using any fire
---
#1043 Posted: 03:11:08 25/01/2015
(It's supposed to be the fire that is a part of him, if I remember right, Lavawing's picture gives the appearance of him being on fire, or something like that.)
---
#1044 Posted: 09:03:01 25/01/2015
Occ: I don't that fire in that picture was apart of him. I think it was something else like an attack hitting him from that guy in the lower left corner of the picture.
---
#1045 Posted: 13:38:02 25/01/2015
(I'll have to check, but shall we continue anyway?)
---
#1046 Posted: 14:14:44 25/01/2015 | Topic Creator
ooc: Continue.
---
SC
#1047 Posted: 19:55:39 26/01/2015
Lavawing roared as he was lifted into the air.
---
#1048 Posted: 20:03:07 26/01/2015
Blarna grinned as her new technique started working, and she chirped, "Guys, take him out now!"

Chimera hovered in the air as she spread her wings majestically, "Dark night nova!" She said as a giant sphere of shadow energy formed in front of her, and she fired it at Lavawing.
---
#1049 Posted: 20:36:27 26/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Then a dark pulse of emence dark energy came from Gallon. He then disappeared and reappeared in front of Lavawing. He then used his wings to deflect Chimera's attack.
---
SC
#1050 Posted: 20:42:25 26/01/2015
Chimera growled at this, but she looked at Gale and Polara whom were in progress of firing a blast of icy wing at Lavawing from behind.

(hmm, I want to bring a little more fun to this party.)

Name: Anralb
Species: phoenix (ice)
Weapons: N/A
Elements: ice
Personally: just like Blarna, he is compassionate, stubborn, confident, and loyal.
Appearance: ice-blue feathers, red eyes, and silver-gray beak.
History: N/A
Other: Anralb seems to be Blarna's opposite.
---
First | Previous | Page 21 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 32 33 34

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me