Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33 34
Core (a fantasy RP) [CLOSED]
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#51 Posted: 04:34:31 20/12/2014
"Ahh, well it's too bad the only ice dragon I know is probably on the other side of the universe, he would have been able to help." Chimera landed on the rocky ground, giving her wings a break.

Gale looked at the black-scaled dragon, "He ... he doesn't seem to look pleased to see us."

Polara replied, "Well, he's probably confused, let's hurry up, my scales are getting dirty."
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#52 Posted: 04:44:11 20/12/2014
Starflash landed besides her, but decided to remain silent. It was hard to tell if she was talking to her or to herself.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#53 Posted: 06:09:31 20/12/2014
Shadow attempted to run when he entered another coughing fit. Running was only making his situation worse as his lungs were still burning from the ash. i should have just listened to Kumara... he thought pitifully.

Kumara soon arrived at the volcano, and to her despair, the dragon was no where to be seen. She frowned and began to head towards the city. Perhaps he was there...
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8617
#54 Posted: 10:22:12 20/12/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: @theuone your character is accepted.

"I am Shade chief of the city police." Shade said as he bowed.
---
SC
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#55 Posted: 19:10:23 20/12/2014
"I-I'm Dusk....Dusk the Lunar Dragon" he stammered as he looked down so he did not have to make eye contact.
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#56 Posted: 19:25:40 20/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"Tell me what do you know about Mt. Red Rock?" Shade said.
---
SC
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#57 Posted: 20:10:35 20/12/2014
Skyward got up from her comfy nest. From what she could tell, she had missed another battle. "I hate not fighting those creatures because I'm only 110 years old!"
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#58 Posted: 21:20:08 20/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Just then a massive earthquake hit the city. A nearby building began to fall over towards Shade and Dusk. "WATCH OUT!!" Shade quickly pushed Dusk out of the way and nearly dogged being crushed by the building. "Everyone brace yourselves!" Shade yelled out to the people. Then just as it suddenly happened the earthquake stoped. Shade then looked back at Mt. Red Rock. The volcano was spewing even more ash.
---
SC
#59 Posted: 22:17:45 20/12/2014
A very scared Starflash went airborne, talking way by surprise with that earthquake, even if that was not the first one she experienced those days. After it was over, she landed again. She wanted so badly to ask Chimera what on earth was going on, but decided to remain silent. Things were changing too much in that area, and she wanted answers...
---
#60 Posted: 22:51:09 20/12/2014
"Stay calm, stay calm," Skyward whispered. "Silver, do you remember the earthquake procedures?"

Sliver shook her head. "No, why do you ask?"

"Because I don't know them…" Skyward whimpered.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#61 Posted: 23:39:04 20/12/2014
Chimera turned herself into a shadowy mist instinctively when the earthquake struck; she had only been in an earthquake a couple of times, but she did know how to handle them. Chimera then looked around for Starflash after the earthquake ended. Undoing her cloak, she called out, "Hey, Starflash, where'd you go?" She had to cover her snout with a wing as ash filled the air.

Meanwhile, a distance away from the volcano, Blarna watched the small eruption and earthquake with worry, "I hope no one got hurt." She flapped her red wings and soared down to the city.
---
#62 Posted: 23:44:04 20/12/2014
"I was... In the air. Too many earthquakes." she explained, breaking her short silence.
---
#63 Posted: 23:47:52 20/12/2014
"Okay, let's get out of here, this ash I'd starting to hurt." Chimera replied through her wing membrane.
---
#64 Posted: 00:26:16 21/12/2014 | Topic Creator
In the ash lava a few creatures came forth. They then saw Starflash and Chimera. One of them breathed fire at them.

Meanwhile deep in the volcano a great danger was coming. A creature all will fear.

"Dusk are you ok?" Shade said as he climbed up on top of the fallen building.
---
SC
#65 Posted: 00:53:58 21/12/2014
Instinctively, Chimera threw herself in front of Starflash and spread her wings. Dark energy covered her wing membranes, and dark-blue feathers replaced the membranes. At the same time, Chimera created a shield of shadows to stop the fire; it might have been hot, but it didn't burn. Chimera growled at the creature, and shot a burst of darkness at it.
---
#66 Posted: 01:22:13 21/12/2014
"Man, is there anything you can't do?" Starflash asked, displaying some jealousy. However, since she didn't want to be on her bad side, so she changed the subject quickly.
"Why are those things attacking us? We haven't done anything to them." she asked, hoping she didn't hear her the first time.
---
#67 Posted: 01:23:49 21/12/2014 | Topic Creator
The creature gave out a loud screech and fell over and died. The other lava creatures looked at it then back at Chimera. They then gave out a very loud screech. Then they stopped. It was silence for a moment then a distant roar was heard coming from the volcano followed by a even stronger earthquake.
---
SC
#68 Posted: 01:27:24 21/12/2014
Starflash could see the ground shake violently, so she was grateful that she was high in the air that time. No risk of something falling on her, or the earth crumbling beneath her...
---
#69 Posted: 01:33:19 21/12/2014
Chimera quickly turned to Starflash, "I may be a master of dark magic, but that's just about it. As for why they attack, it's probably like most animals, this is their territory, and they are defending it. That being said, they must think everything belongs to them." Chimera continued to be wary of the creatures, and when the next earthquake came, she flapped her still-feathered wings and lifted into the air.
---
#70 Posted: 01:47:47 21/12/2014
Skyward grabbed Silver by her shirt. "Hey!" she said. "What are you doing, Sky?"

"We'll be safer in the air," Skyward guessed, "or at least I hope so."
---
#71 Posted: 02:04:04 21/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Then an even louder roar came from Mt. Red Rock followed by heavy stomps that shook the ground with every steep. A very large claw came from the volcano.

Shade saw the claw come from the volcano and his eyes widen. Everyone move to shelter!" He called out. He then looked at Dusk. "You should get to shelter as well. Me and my men can handle this." He then flew off followed by a few dozen of his police force.
---
SC
#72 Posted: 02:09:22 21/12/2014
Starflash was about to respond to Chimera, when she saw the humongous claw getting out of the volcano.
"What the... Now what is that!? Things are getting creepier! I hate this!" she said, as she hid behind Chimera.
---
#73 Posted: 02:17:18 21/12/2014
Despite her beating heart looking at the claw, Chimera wanted this to end, looking at Starflash, she said, "Want to end this disaster?"

Meanwhile, Blarna gasped as she saw the giant claw, "This is bad."

With the twins, Gale and Polara struggled to keep their balence from the earthquake, and when Gale saw the giant claw almost above them, he said, "Polara, are you sure about rescuing that dragon? We're not in a good situation ourself."

"Well, it won't do us any good to turn back either." Polara replied.
---
#74 Posted: 02:27:40 21/12/2014
Starflash didn't responded, instead looked at Chimera in awe, wondering, a little terrified, what did she meant by that...
---
#75 Posted: 02:37:34 21/12/2014
Silver jumped out of Skyward's clutches, tearing her shirt. She flapped her wings and started gliding alongside Skyward. "I'm seriously thinking of moving," she growled.
---
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#76 Posted: 03:19:23 21/12/2014
Dusk saw the creature coming out of the volcano, but he stood there frozen in fear. His body was trembling as his Chaotic Eye glowed more intensively. Watching the energy flowing off the creature was massive; even for a elemental. He was terrified.
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#77 Posted: 03:32:16 21/12/2014
As Chimera realized just how large the creature was, she turned to Starflash, "On second thought, let's get out of here!" She had already spread her wings, a loose feather drifted down as she took flight.

With Gale and Polara, they froze in their tracks, having tured their attention to the creature, "We should run, now!" Polara said leading her brother to somewhere to hide.
---
#78 Posted: 03:46:17 21/12/2014
Starflash hold on tight to Chimera's back. She was too scared to fly on her own now, and after a while, she realized it was the best thing she did, since she doubted she would have been able to fly that fast.
---
#79 Posted: 05:49:28 21/12/2014
Shadow looked around terrified. This was not supposed to happen! he thought before answering in a shaky voice, "good idea!"
He followed the two dragons close behind, until his chest began burning again. He coughed and slowed down trying not to fall.

Kumara was about to land when a massive earthquake hit, signalling the arrival of a massive creature.
"Shoot," she growled, "Shadow! Where ares you you over grown lizard!?" She began searching the ground.
---
#80 Posted: 12:56:30 21/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Then another giant hand came out of the volcano. When it touched the rim of the volcano lava pored from it. Then a huge head with horns on top a d on the side of its head came out. The creature then pulled itself out. It gave a mighty roar followed by a massive flame coming out of its mouth.

Shade soon arrived at the creature.
---
SC
#81 Posted: 13:01:18 21/12/2014
The struggling Starflash looked behind her to see her volcano home one last time; when she saw that other horror coming out of it. Now she was convinced. She can't possibly return there with those creatures roaming around, and she could tell that their fire was much more potent than the one she produced.
---
#82 Posted: 13:06:47 21/12/2014
Silver turned around and created balls of ice in her hands. She started throwing them at the lava creature.

"Silver, what do you think you're doing?!" Skyward growled.
---
#83 Posted: 13:25:17 21/12/2014 | Topic Creator
The creature gave out a screach and saw Silver. It then blew a massive wall of fire at her.

But before it could hit her Shade came from the side and pushed her out of the way he then go hit by the fire and got knocked out. He then began to fall out of the sky
---
SC
#84 Posted: 14:47:34 21/12/2014
Gale and Polara were nearly to a cave when they noticed that instead of them chasing after the black dragon, the opposite had now happened. "Come on, over here!" Polara called out.
---
#85 Posted: 14:52:06 21/12/2014
"Oh no," Silver sighed. "Skyward, see if you can get the dragon and maybe use some magic to slow his fall. I'll get the creature." She took out a dagger and threw it at the lava creature, and started throwing more ice balls.

Skyward created a snow cloud. "This should slow his fall," she said. "There's enough snow in there to seriously slow someone down."
---
#86 Posted: 16:42:00 21/12/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: just so everyone knows the creature is 8 storys tall.

Shade was slowed down enough for him to hit the ground with a soft thud. He was unconscious.

The creature swiped at Silver with a huge claw.
---
SC
#87 Posted: 18:16:23 21/12/2014
Starflash could see from the distance that the claw was attacking something. She then let go of Chimera.
"I think someone's in trouble. Should we help?" she asked, thinking that Chimera was use to helping strangers as she did with her...
---
#88 Posted: 18:26:42 21/12/2014
"Hmm, think you're ready?" Chimera asked, though she wasn't sure about herself. In fact, as much as she wanted to summon her dimension-teleporting neckless and get out of here, she also wanted to protect the people of this city. "What would Ganter do?" She asked herself quietly, and guessed that he would go ahead and help out the people, just as he helped her out when he could have left and went back to his home. "Alright, let's go." She then said to Starflash, flapping her still-feathered wings.
---
#89 Posted: 23:01:26 21/12/2014
Starflash followed as fast as she could, forcing her wings with her body to go faster, an ability she learned from falcons. She admired Chimera so much for helping her, that her desire to help others has rub on her...
---
#90 Posted: 02:16:02 22/12/2014
OOC: so like the Destroyer big or a little smaller/ bigger?

Shadow pushed himself forward and managed to catch up again. It seemed as if the pain was fading, which he was happy about. "What... is that... Thing!" He asked in between breaths.
---
#91 Posted: 02:28:45 22/12/2014
"Not a clue," Polara gulped ad she replied, "so whatever is your name? Never got to chat with you trying to get away from us. Oh, by the way, I'm Polara."

"And i'm Gale. The two of us, if you couldn't tell, are twins." Gale said, hoping this dragon was friendly.
---
#92 Posted: 02:48:15 22/12/2014
"Shadow," the black and red dragon replied, "is this a normal event that happens here?" Shadow knew it probably wasn't, but still asked anyway.
"Also, it's nice to meet you. I've never really talked with other dragons before..."
---
#93 Posted: 02:59:18 22/12/2014
"Gale here can be rather shy time to time, but other than that, we're usually friendly. As for this being normal, well if I knew what was going on, I would have fixed it long ago." Polara replied.

"There's no way you could fixed this problem, you saw how big that ... thing is." Gale remarked to his sister.
---
#94 Posted: 03:01:49 22/12/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: destroyer size.

Shade started to come to. He started to get up but couldn't due to his burns.
---
SC
#95 Posted: 03:36:40 22/12/2014
Skyward flew down to land next to Shade. "Are you ok?" she asked. "Should I try putting some ice on those burns?"

Silver narrowly avoided the giant claw. "Can't count on anyone coming to rescue me," she thought aloud. She created a giant snowball and threw it with all of her might.
---
#96 Posted: 05:14:34 22/12/2014
Blarna back-winged when a dark blue rocketed in front of her, followed by a streak of red; she had been torn between flying away from the giant creature, and going to look for peoplease hurt by said beast. So she had continued to fly in circles as she examined the situation.
---
#97 Posted: 05:30:39 22/12/2014
As Starflash draw closer to the action, she cast her body on fire, believing that if the creature with the big claw was made of fire, then it was probably attracted to it. Maybe it could be a distraction for those attacked to escape.
---
#98 Posted: 07:35:38 22/12/2014
Before Shadow could reply, a dark figure landed in front of him and hissed at Gale and Polara before turning to the dark dragon.
"What do you think you're doing!" The griffin growled at him.
"I'm sorry! I wanted to explore... And well..." Shadow replied fearfully.
---
#99 Posted: 13:30:06 22/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"N-no we need to evacuate the city. Call back my troopers. Say I sent you." Shade said.

The creature fell over when the snowball hit it and crashed on the side of the volcano witha monstrous crash.
---
SC
#100 Posted: 14:01:28 22/12/2014
Chimera stopped her flight, seeing the giant snowball. "Wow, someone certainly went all out." She could see that the attack belonged to human-dragon hybrid.

Gale and Polara looked at each other, unsure about, or even if they should, talk to the angry griffin.
---
First | Page 2 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33 34

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me