Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Sony hack [CLOSED]
eruptshake137 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1436
#1 Posted: 17:15:12 12/12/2014 | Topic Creator
A recent hack into some of sony's emails suggest Spider Man in the MCU could've and still can happen, Men in Black 21 Jump Street crossover, an animated Mario movie, and much more. Thoughts?
---
Prepare for trouble. Make it double.

CATS
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#2 Posted: 17:18:31 12/12/2014
I think people need to come up with more original ideas instead of working on the same franchises until they're practically dead. There are enough Spider Man movies, there's already three Men in Black movies, two Jump Street films, and I doubt the Mario movie will be a good idea...
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#3 Posted: 17:23:19 12/12/2014
I'm up for a Spider-Man movie if it turns out great. The others I don't have much interest on.
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7738
#4 Posted: 17:30:51 12/12/2014
The Mario film will go to hell...there's no way they can make a film out of that game?? Unless only proper hardcore Mario fans petition for it, I don't see it happening
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#5 Posted: 18:40:22 12/12/2014
Quote: AvatariDragon
I think people need to come up with more original ideas instead of working on the same franchises until they're practically dead. There are enough Spider Man movies, there's already three Men in Black movies, two Jump Street films, and I doubt the Mario movie will be a good idea...

Not to mention that 21 Jump Street is just a remake of a TV show from the 80's in the form of a movie.

I do agree, some actually original movies that aren't unneeded sequels or remakes would be great.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
zer0dch Ripto Gems: 1916
#6 Posted: 18:41:53 12/12/2014
Quote: AvatariDragon

Why take the risk of making losses when they can turn in huge profit by milking the cow? smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me