Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > *SPOILERS* The Legend of Spyro Dawn of the Dragon! *Spoilers*
Page 1 of 1
*SPOILERS* The Legend of Spyro Dawn of the Dragon! *Spoilers* [CLOSED]
dragons Blue Sparx Gems: 817
#1 Posted: 19:29:05 18/11/2008 | Topic Creator
INTRO:
Even in the darkest of times, there is always hope. But sometimes fear clouds our vision, sometimes our strength gives out. And yet when all seems lost...a light shine through the darkess and we are remimded that even the smallest amount of courage...can turn the tides of war...

Chapter one: The shattering
The Grublins walked swiftly through the ruins of the Mountain of Malefor carrying with them thier latterns and weapons. Little did they know Hunter the cheetah followed close behind them...

After a short while the Grublins had reached thier destination.
"We're here," grumbled the one in front. They pasued and stared at the shimmering yellow crystal before them. Inside the crystal was a purple dragon, a dragonfly and a black dragon.
"Break it," instructed the leader. So the first Grublin took out his mace and wacked the crystal hard. The crystal began to glow extremly bright and crack slowly. Voices came from the crystal;
"Spyro, stop!"
"I...I can't"
"Get close to me...Now!"
Then suddenly with a wide explosion the giant crystak shattered. The leader Grublin looked down at the dragons and smiled evilly.
"Shackle them."
So the first tiny Grublin opened a grand box holding two emerald green snakes. He grabbed one and drifted it near to Spyro's neck. The snake then quickly wrapped itself round his neck. After they had done this to Cynder too the Grublins dragged the dragons away. Leaving Sparx behind...

Chapter two: The yellow it
Hunter waited patiently for the Grublins to diseaper completely out of sight and when they did so he tip toed toward the shing yellow ball on the ground. He picked it up with his big paw...

Chapter Three: Wakey wakey
"Spyro, spyro open your eyes. Get up!" Whispered Cynder. Spyro slowly opened his heavy eye lids and sat up. The air was black and smelt smokey.
"Cynder?! What happened? Where are we?" He questioned.
"I don't know its all a blur," Cynder replied. Spyro smiled.
"Yeah me too. My heads pounding."
"Shh, that's not your head. I hear it too," Cynder announced. A loud banging noise echoed all around.
"What is that?"
And one by one latterns hung around the massive room lit up.
"Sparx is that you?" Shouted Spyro.
"For once I wish is was," commented Cynder.
As the light began to brighten Spyro and Cynder could make out Grublins surrounding the area.
"Er what are they doing?" Said Cynder. Spyro crossed his eyes.
"I don't know but lets not stick around to find out," Spyro suggested. The two began to walk however they were stopped. The dragons looked down at each others necks. The two snakes glowed and flickered.
"Arg. This can't be good!"

Chapter Four: Attack of the Golem
Spyro and Cynder stood in the centre of the platform arching thier backs staring at a big monster across the room.
"They're awake. Don't let them escape!" It grumbled in its strang language. It then hid inder the ground and let the tinyer grublins do the work.
The Grublins popped up from the ground surface group by group. Spyro and Cynder used thier amazing melee hits to kill them. Although how ever hard they tried more and more kept coming until the fight stopped. No more Grublins were coming...
Then suddenly a ginormus hand appeared from no where. The hand then was connected to a long arm, then a body and lastly and flatish haed of a mysteriuos monster. Spyro and Cynder tried to fly away but couldn't. They looked behind them and saw where there snakes where holding them from. It was a rock staple.
"We have to break this thing. Its holding us down," cried Cynder grabbing one handle of the staple. Spyro quickly grabbed the other one and together they puuuullled the staple apart. The Golem roared and swiped the air with his arm. Cynder and Spyro managed to didge the attack however the Golem wasn't giving up. He clunched his hand and pounded the stone platform hoping to cruch the dragons. But failed. The dragon were just too good for him.
"We need to find his week spot!" Cynder bellowed. Spyro shook his head.
"Uh uh, no way YOU do it!"
The Golem roared and brushed his arm through the air again. Spyro and Cynder rolled with the flow. The monster did this so fast and hard that he hit his hand on the other side of the rocks. He screeched with pain and put his hand on the platform to regain his health. Spyro pricked up his head.
"That's it! The hand!" He then rushed over the hand resting and starting to scracth at it. Cynder did the same when she finally figured out what was going on. After a few minuets of attack the golem's hand burst with crystals and health gems.
---
!!!SPYRO AND CYNDER RULE!!!
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 13:15:02 24/12/2008 by dragons
Cynder_fan Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#2 Posted: 19:31:19 18/11/2008
Please, tell me this isnt a Dawn of the Dragon book.
I havent got it, and i dont want it to be spoiled. Plus i want to play the first two LoS' first
---
Local technician who comes up with rediculous ideas
#3 Posted: 19:41:20 18/11/2008 | Topic Creator
Its just me writing about the game in story :)
But if it spoil do not read until you know about it :)
---
Malefor0001 Gold Sparx Gems: 2365
#4 Posted: 19:45:44 18/11/2008
Its a good story. I like it, but sorry i wont read too much, its a little spoiling
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
Cynder_fan Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#5 Posted: 19:49:24 18/11/2008
Quote: dragons
Its just me writing about the game in story smilie
But if it spoil do not read until you know about it smilie

Dark52 did ask for any game spoilers, even if the topic was a spoiler itself, to put SPOILER in the title.

Just asking, could you do that for people who havent gotten or played DotD?
---
Local technician who comes up with rediculous ideas
DarkSpyro_101 Blue Sparx Gems: 610
#6 Posted: 00:25:28 19/11/2008
I still don't get the ending of DotD!!Please help!smilie
---
"I've missed you so much, even though I don't show it around. I dream of you and I see you in my mind. I hope that one day you'll be back..."
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#7 Posted: 17:39:32 19/11/2008
Cool, but I wont read any further until I've finished DOTD. smilie Its good though!
---
Back from hibernation.
#8 Posted: 18:26:44 19/11/2008 | Topic Creator
Thanks for the help and comments giys :)
---
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#9 Posted: 17:10:53 24/11/2008
NP smilie
---
Back from hibernation.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me