Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Everyone [CLOSED]
WilltheWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1779
#1 Posted: 18:35:57 08/12/2014 | Topic Creator
We have all been mean to this guy. He feels sad and depressed and thinks that none of us like him. Let's all cheer him up! smilie
The user is: Skygrin
---
Spread those positive vibes
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#2 Posted: 18:43:09 08/12/2014
"We have all been mean to this guy."
Speak for yourself.
I'm sorry he feels sad, but I don't even know who that is, so...
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
skygrin Blue Sparx Gems: 852
#3 Posted: 18:44:17 08/12/2014
Thanks. smilie
---
smilie gottee
#4 Posted: 18:44:50 08/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Well, everyone in the trap team section has been mean to him. I put this here because putting it anywhere else would make it off-topic.
---
#5 Posted: 18:48:30 08/12/2014
Dude, if you're replying to the third comment, you know that's me, right?
---
smilie gottee
#6 Posted: 18:49:11 08/12/2014 | Topic Creator
No, I was replying to Avatari dragon.
---
#7 Posted: 18:52:16 08/12/2014
Quote: WilltheWizard
Well, everyone in the trap team section has been mean to him. I put this here because putting it anywhere else would make it off-topic.

That's what the General section is for (I guess..?). I don't think there are many users here who visit the Skylanders sections, and vice versa.
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:53:27 08/12/2014 by AvatariDragon
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#8 Posted: 18:52:33 08/12/2014
If this is in reference to the topic in the RP section, it's not a matter of people not liking him. Some tried to help and most were just confused as it was rather an S&N type post made in the RP section. It lacked a plot or well anything that made an RP an RP, he was simply saying who he was.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#9 Posted: 18:57:34 08/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Seiki
If this is in reference to the topic in the RP section, it's not a matter of people not liking him. Some tried to help and most were just confused as it was rather an S&N type post made in the RP section. It lacked a plot or well anything that made an RP an RP, he was simply saying who he was.

No, it's a reference to the Trap Team section. Everyone there was saying that he was stupid and stuff.
---
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#10 Posted: 19:03:12 08/12/2014

No, it's a reference to the Trap Team section. Everyone there was saying that he was stupid and stuff.

I see...

Haven't been in that wasteland of a section in quite some time, so the only reason I know of the guy is from a topic in RP.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#11 Posted: 19:05:42 08/12/2014

I see...

Haven't been in that wasteland of a section in quite some time, so the only reason I know of the guy is from a topic in RP.

Not a "Guy" but a kid. I know me very well.
---
smilie gottee
#12 Posted: 19:11:42 08/12/2014

Well maybe you should take it up with a mod instead.

Anyway, skygrin, I'm sorry you're feeling sad about all of this. Bullies are just insecure people who feel better about themselves by bringing other people down. Just be yourself and don't let their rude comments affect you, because really at the end of the day they're just online strangers who don't even really know you, so who are they to judge in the first place? Things will get better, don't worry smilie
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
#13 Posted: 19:16:36 08/12/2014
Quote: AvatariDragon

Well maybe you should take it up with a mod instead.

Anyway, skygrin, I'm sorry you're feeling sad about all of this. Bullies are just insecure people who feel better about themselves by bringing other people down. Just be yourself and don't let their rude comments affect you, because really at the end of the day they're just online strangers who don't even really know you, so who are they to judge in the first place? Things will get better, don't worry smilie

You're right. Using hashtags for nothin' #beingsicksucks
---
smilie gottee
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#14 Posted: 22:07:05 08/12/2014
Oh yeah... I felt kinda bad... 9/10 of your posts have been closed...
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#15 Posted: 22:20:39 08/12/2014

Define "everyone". You mean, all of the users who use the Trap Team section? Or certain users who have been mean to him?

From what I've been observing, skygrin has been posting info that has been already known for a while, but doesn't look through the other topics that already posted the finds.

In a recent topic he made, he lashed out when he got mad and fustrated that we already know the details he posted.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#16 Posted: 04:53:08 09/12/2014
b-b-but I wasn't mean to him.....smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:00:13 10/12/2014 by whirlwind fan
#17 Posted: 21:28:14 09/12/2014
Quote: Aura24

Define "everyone". You mean, all of the users who use the Trap Team section? Or certain users who have been mean to him?

From what I've been observing, skygrin has been posting info that has been already known for a while, but doesn't look through the other topics that already posted the finds.

In a recent topic he made, he lashed out when he got mad and fustrated that we already know the details he posted.

I said sorry.
---
smilie gottee
onslaught Blue Sparx Gems: 721
#18 Posted: 21:31:34 09/12/2014

Yeh, dino rang67, SpyroGamer, and I said this is the wrong section to put this in and called us trolls and annoying.
---
<(".<) (>".)> Two Kirbys.
Eruptor100 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1446
#19 Posted: 05:36:31 10/12/2014
One question Skygin... The topic in RP, was it on do those chat RP's? They might've been confused! I like chat RP's! They don't usually last long... But there cool!
---
Stick em up!
Credit to big green
zer0dch Ripto Gems: 1916
#20 Posted: 05:38:53 10/12/2014
No idea who he is, don't care.
#21 Posted: 21:25:15 11/12/2014
Quote: onslaught

Yeh, dino rang67, SpyroGamer, and I said this is the wrong section to put this in and called us trolls and annoying.

smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

Do you guys just want me to go away forever or something? Someone called me a troll, I did'nt call anyone a troll.smilie Look at my new avatar.
---
smilie gottee
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:42:16 11/12/2014 by skygrin
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#22 Posted: 21:56:45 11/12/2014

I'm on the trap team sections(occasionally) and I haven't been mean to him(at least not on purpose).
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#23 Posted: 22:49:33 11/12/2014
Quote: skygrin

;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;

Do you guys just want me to go away forever or something? Someone called me a troll, I did'nt call anyone a troll.;_; Look at my new avatar.

the first step to making people like you more is to stop acting like that and overusing emoticons
i don't know exactly why people are being rude to you, but acting like this isn't gonna get you anywhere.
take advice from avataridragon's post, but keep my post in mind as well.

Quote:
;_; does everyone hate me?! always try and you guys are just mean to me. ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_;

Quote:
sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry I'm sorry. i'm sorry, I'm sorry guys! i suck so bad! i hate myself, i'm so, so, so stupid!, i'm an idiot, Im sorry! ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_;

especially like that
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:51:00 11/12/2014 by Thunderdragon14
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#24 Posted: 22:54:19 11/12/2014
Do you guys just want me to go away forever or something? Someone called me a troll, I did'nt call anyone a troll.smilie Look at my new avatar.

What does your avatar have to do with anything?
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#25 Posted: 22:59:59 11/12/2014
Hm... called us 'mean trolls'? Overuse of emoticons? Trying to make us pity you and feel sorry for you?
Call me a jerk if you want, but I'm not ready to accept your apology.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#26 Posted: 23:10:51 11/12/2014
Quote: Thunderdragon14

smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

the first step to making people like you more is to stop acting like that and overusing emoticons
i don't know exactly why people are being rude to you, but acting like this isn't gonna get you anywhere.
take advice from avataridragon's post, but keep my post in mind as well.

Quote:
smilie does everyone hate me?! always try and you guys are just mean to me. smilie smilie smilie smilie

Quote:
sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry I'm sorry. i'm sorry, I'm sorry guys! i suck so bad! i hate myself, i'm so, so, so stupid!, i'm an idiot, Im sorry! smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie

especially like that

Yes, I didn't know he acted like this.

It's good to be yourself, but overdoing things isn't good, either.
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
zer0dch Ripto Gems: 1916
#27 Posted: 23:18:18 11/12/2014
Damn it, kids below thirteen should not be allowed to register. This **** is so stupid.

-----
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#28 Posted: 23:29:50 11/12/2014
i honestly just think this guy should just leave until he's actually mature enough to handle rude people and disagreements
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
#29 Posted: 00:11:12 12/12/2014
i honestly just think this guy should just leave until he's actually mature enough to handle rude people and disagreements

I'll shut up. Also, will, close this topic.
---
smilie gottee
#30 Posted: 01:03:32 12/12/2014 | Topic Creator

Dude, I made this topic to make people know how you feel. I thought you were a nice guy. I was trying to help you. But then, tou start acting badly and like a jerk. I think you owe so users here an apology. Also, I didn't mean the entire trap team section. Some people were being lame and saying he was bad at getting info so I felt bad for him. And Skygrin, don't get mad at me for saying this. I am still your friend. And yes, I still like you. smilie smilie smilie
---
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#31 Posted: 01:10:28 12/12/2014
Ah that wonderful time of the year where all the kids who joined for the new skylanders game find SnN.
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
#32 Posted: 01:53:00 12/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Dragons-go-hrr
Ah that wonderful time of the year where all the kids who joined for the new skylanders game find SnN.

LOL. So true. smilie
---
#33 Posted: 21:29:07 12/12/2014

Dude, I made this topic to make people know how you feel. I thought you were a nice guy. I was trying to help you. But then, tou start acting badly and like a jerk. I think you owe so users here an apology. Also, I didn't mean the entire trap team section. Some people were being lame and saying he was bad at getting info so I felt bad for him. And Skygrin, don't get mad at me for saying this. I am still your friend. And yes, I still like you. smilie smilie smilie

Sorry, I was just saying that because people are just starting to hate me more.
---
smilie gottee
onslaught Blue Sparx Gems: 721
#34 Posted: 21:51:13 12/12/2014
Sky grin thanks for the block, I just thought you were being kind of mean in the im shortcut topic. Btw I blocked you as well. smilie I know you're just going to put crying emotions but IDC!
---
<(".<) (>".)> Two Kirbys.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:27:48 13/12/2014 by onslaught
Eruptor100 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1446
#35 Posted: 22:17:09 12/12/2014
Skygin is new, I think he's cool! How did he get the great avatar! I see a good kid here. I see no reason why anyone should say these things about him! smilie
---
Stick em up!
Credit to big green
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#36 Posted: 23:12:00 12/12/2014
Skygrin, just because someone calls you a troll, that word shouldn't take over your life you know, just don't listen to them. smilie
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#37 Posted: 01:36:41 13/12/2014
FOOL.

Cow is mean to no one. e_e

those who cow is mean to are they who disappear in the night.

cow does not attack without good reason.... e.e
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
Troll Slug Ripto Gems: 2054
#38 Posted: 02:48:18 13/12/2014
Quote: cowpowa23
FOOL.

*beats up cow*
haha nurd
u have good raisin now
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#39 Posted: 06:36:35 13/12/2014
Quote: Troll Slug
Quote: cowpowa23
FOOL.

*beats up cow*
haha nurd
u have good raisin now

Can I have your raisin, Cow?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me