Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > I feel like I owe a lot of users here an apology.
Page 1 of 1
I feel like I owe a lot of users here an apology. [CLOSED]
zer0dch Ripto Gems: 1916
#1 Posted: 19:30:31 05/12/2014 | Topic Creator
I haven't been the kindest or most friendly user recently. I've been acting self-absorbed and ignorant to the point where a ton of other users are talking behind my back, and I don't blame them.

I've been a selfish asshole to a few other members here personally as well, and I wish I could take a few things I said back. I never insulted people based on their insecurities or flaws, but I said a few things that went too far. However, none of it was ever used as a chance to boost my self-esteem or ego. I merely said the things I did in anger and frustration.

I've been going through a lot recently if some of you didn't know by a few topics I've made. My brother was diagnosed with Cancer and its came back for a second time, he happens to be going through chemo-therapy right now. My sister is also deathly ill, and unfortunately her and I never get along to make matters worse. Besides that, my home life isn't the greatest especially being poor and all. I've been upset with never going out to NY to visit my father who turned sixty recently and obviously doesn't have too much time left.

I know a lot of you are probably thinking that none of that is an excuse, but I just wanted to let you know why I've been so frustrated and cold-hearted recently. I apologize for being an asshole to a few certain users here and in general. Things are not looking up, however, I'm trying to improve my well being. I am sorry.
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#2 Posted: 19:36:10 05/12/2014
Quote: zer0dch
I haven't been the kindest or most friendly user recently. I've been acting self-absorbed and ignorant to the point where a ton of other users are talking behind my back, and I don't blame them.

I've been a selfish asshole to a few other members here personally as well, and I wish I could take a few things I said back. I never insulted people based on their insecurities or flaws, but I said a few things that went too far. However, none of it was ever used as a chance to boost my self-esteem or ego. I merely said the things I did in anger and frustration.

I've been going through a lot recently if some of you didn't know by a few topics I've made. My brother was diagnosed with Cancer and its came back for a second time, he happens to be going through chemo-therapy right now. My sister is also deathly ill, and unfortunately her and I never get along to make matters worse. Besides that, my home life isn't the greatest especially being poor and all. I've been upset with never going out to NY to visit my father who turned sixty recently and obviously doesn't have too much time left.

I know a lot of you are probably thinking that none of that is an excuse, but I just wanted to let you know why I've been so frustrated and cold-hearted recently. I apologize for being an asshole to a few certain users here and in general. Things are not looking up, however, I'm trying to improve my well being. I am sorry.

Honestly, I never really liked yo, but I'm sorry I judged you withought knowing what you've been through smilie Hope everything turns out well!
#3 Posted: 19:37:13 05/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Mesuxelf

Honestly, I never really liked yo, but I'm sorry I judged you withought knowing what you've been through :( Hope everything turns out well!

Hey, that's not your fault man. Thank you.
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#4 Posted: 19:41:44 05/12/2014
I want to forgive you but your actions towards me as of lately don't convince me yet.
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#5 Posted: 19:43:48 05/12/2014
Quote: Windumup
I want to forgive you but your actions towards me as of lately don't convince me yet.

I doubt that you're one of the users he's apologizing to.
#6 Posted: 19:44:52 05/12/2014 | Topic Creator

My actions towards you? I'm trying to figure out why you make such awful posts and then go back and lie about how you feel. There are plenty of users here who are wondering what your actions are. I don't need you to forgive me in particular.
#7 Posted: 19:46:13 05/12/2014
Quote: Cynderfan507

Yeesh, show a little compassion.

Cynder I don't want you to get caught in the crossfire, please your one of the nicest users here.
---
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#8 Posted: 19:47:02 05/12/2014
It's still bothering me second post quoted the op

Anyways, it's understandable how you've been acting. I don't know how you've acted off the forums but you just act like a normal guy to me
#9 Posted: 19:47:18 05/12/2014 | Topic Creator

Cynder I don't want you to get caught in the crossfire, please your one of the nicest users here.

Cynder isn't being caught in anything, she's only questioning your post.
#10 Posted: 19:51:53 05/12/2014

I don't want her to get in the threads with us "arguing" she is a good user and I don't want her to get hurt.
---
#11 Posted: 19:52:56 05/12/2014 | Topic Creator

I don't want her to get in the threads with us "arguing" she is a good user and I don't want her to get hurt.

Why would she? She's a good friend of mine. You're only making matters worse.

I don't mean to derail the topic any further, Windumup, PM me please.
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#12 Posted: 19:56:19 05/12/2014
Zer0dch, I am so sorry you are going through all this. smilie I will pray for you and your family. I sincerely hope that things will get better for you soon.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:59:11 05/12/2014 by thumper
#13 Posted: 20:10:06 05/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: thumper
Zer0dch, I am so sorry you are going through all this. :( I will pray for you and your family. I sincerely hope that things will get better for you soon.

You don't need to pray for me or my family, but that is very sweet of you. (:
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#14 Posted: 20:25:22 05/12/2014
You can be a good person. There's just some tweaking you need to do. And if you don't bother to try and improve yourself then this apology ends up coming out as moot. But for now I'll take it.

I hope your family turns out alright.
#15 Posted: 20:29:25 05/12/2014
Quote: CAV
You can be a good person. There's just some tweaking you need to do. And if you don't bother to try and improve yourself then this apology ends up coming out as moot. But for now I'll take it.

I hope your family turns out alright.

This post
I believe everyone has good deep down that can shine once they can get through the unpure stuff
---
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#16 Posted: 20:30:52 05/12/2014
I'm sorry you and your family have to go through all of that.
I hope things turn out well~
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8580
#17 Posted: 20:41:48 05/12/2014
Sorry to hear that Zero smilie. Hope your family situation clears up (hug)

Best of luck to you and your family.
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#18 Posted: 20:48:26 05/12/2014
i've never noticed you being a rude dude to me, but to others...well, sort of. but i forgive you for that and i hope those people do too.
i hope you get through this all and well and things turn out for the better
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
Samius Hunter Gems: 9262
#19 Posted: 20:59:54 05/12/2014
I hope posting a public apology will put some pressure on you to stop that kinda behavior. I'm all for that effort, and if you manage to do it then you can consider me a friend.

As for your family, I can't really help you in any way but you have my support. I hope everything turns out OK.
Troll Slug Ripto Gems: 2054
#20 Posted: 21:20:16 05/12/2014
You never offended me.

Anyways, I'm sorry about your siblings.
spyrothe111 Ripto Gems: 3702
#21 Posted: 22:50:58 05/12/2014
I'm sorry you're going through all this, I hope the best for you and your family. smilie
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8532
#22 Posted: 23:00:53 05/12/2014
But you were never mean to me. :0 Sorry to hear all of this though.
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#23 Posted: 00:21:56 06/12/2014
Hope your family gets better soon. They'll be in my prayers.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
onslaught Blue Sparx Gems: 721
#24 Posted: 00:36:55 06/12/2014
Ah, it's ok, although I wasn't one of the main victims but still, I hope your family gets better ASAP
---
<(".<) (>".)> Two Kirbys.
#25 Posted: 04:02:37 06/12/2014 | Topic Creator
All of you are so sweet. Thanks, guys.
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#26 Posted: 04:36:30 06/12/2014
lol everyone needs a chill pill bruh
you're probs not apologizing to me but whatevs
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3095
#27 Posted: 04:48:55 06/12/2014
Apology accepted.
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#28 Posted: 08:49:02 06/12/2014
I'm happy to hear that you plan on being a better person.

I'm sorry that you're going through such hard times and I hope only for the best for you. Stand strong.
Iblistech Platinum Sparx Gems: 5099
#29 Posted: 09:15:09 06/12/2014
I've had my share of family issues, mostly in the past, so I know how you feel.
---
Hail to the King, baby!
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3561
#30 Posted: 00:44:16 07/12/2014
You are all in my prayers.

Apology accepted. I understand everything now, thank you so much for clearing everything up zero.

*hugs*
---
My life is complete.
#31 Posted: 02:06:31 07/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Crookshanks
Apology accepted.

I'm going to be honest, that means lot coming from you. I hope we can now be friends?
Rand O M Gold Sparx Gems: 2223
#32 Posted: 03:12:09 07/12/2014
I am sorry that things have been rough between you and your family, and I sincerely mean it. I am glad that you are addressing that it doesn't excuse what you have done. It's very courageous to put yourself in a vulnerable position, for which I applaud.

I do want to say that there have been times I have been wanting to blow up on you for your dispect to not only people on this site but also for those outside, especially women. It's revolting because it has been done constantly. That's what I've seen from your posts when I actually am on the site. I hope this helps change your actions because I honestly have thought I'll of you and still do. If you are having anger issues or need to relieve the tension building inside PLEASE find some way to vent. It would prevent so many problems you' could have caused with other users. It will help you a lot too I promise. Maybe exercise, read, hit a pillows something that will prevent malice towards others. I am just trying to bring the reality into it because an apology does not excuse everything, but giving people a reason to actually like and respect you through your actions after this. Don't mean to sound harsh just being realistic.
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12148
#33 Posted: 12:30:28 08/12/2014
Aww smilie I had no idea you were going though that, that's horrible smilie I hope things get better and that your brother and sister get better as well. I'm always here if you need someone to talk to.
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me