Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
i love school [CLOSED]
zer0dch Ripto Gems: 1916
#1 Posted: 05:24:48 05/12/2014 | Topic Creator
i spent six hours in my school's library today
Coocie2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4249
#2 Posted: 05:52:50 05/12/2014
lol nerd
---
tumblr
not yr babe
#3 Posted: 06:04:42 05/12/2014 | Topic Creator
stfu coocie its not like you and i are any different!!! nerd!!!!

whats yo major gurrrllll
#4 Posted: 06:07:06 05/12/2014
tbh i'm pretty sure i live in my school's library bc of all of the dumb work i have to do

biology/pre-med!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
tumblr
not yr babe
#5 Posted: 06:12:15 05/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Coocie2
tbh i'm pretty sure i live in my school's library bc of all of the dumb work i have to do

biology/pre-med!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, that's cool! It shows that you're a hard worker and dedicated. What year are you in now anyways?

And that's totally awesome, I wish my best of luck to you. I suppose you're doing you're general core classes right now? I thought you would go for something like Artsy, because I remember you used to always love to draw.

I'm a Mathematics major, who saw that coming? I'm good at it, and I enjoy it. :D

edit: What made you go towards biology/premed? Legitimately curious, because I find most sciences boring haha.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:13:28 05/12/2014 by zer0dch
#6 Posted: 06:21:01 05/12/2014
yeah i guess so i mean i'm not paying a million dollars for nothing haha
this is literally my first semester as a freshman sooo

and yeah i'm doing my gen ed right now! it's not too bad i like it.
I'M INTO THE HARDCORE SCIENCES BECAUSE I'M A SCIENTIST

and idk i think i saw that coming?? i don't like math so i tried to plan my life around not having math bc lol biology doesn't have math but look what i got myself into...

and i've always really been interested in biology and i want to go pre-med because i really love kids and i want to eventually become a pediatrician
---
tumblr
not yr babe
#7 Posted: 06:29:26 05/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote:
yeah i guess so i mean i'm not paying a million dollars for nothing haha
this is literally my first semester as a freshman sooo

and yeah i'm doing my gen ed right now! it's not too bad i like it.
I'M INTO THE HARDCORE SCIENCES BECAUSE I'M A SCIENTIST

and idk i think i saw that coming?? i don't like math so i tried to plan my life around not having math bc lol biology doesn't have math but look what i got myself into...

and i've always really been interested in biology and i want to go pre-med because i really love kids and i want to eventually become a pediatrician
---
tumblr
Those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind

Ahh snap. I'm assuming you're going to University rather than a community/junior college? I personally chose to go to a community college to do my general ed courses. Cheaper, get to live at home a bit more, it's pretty relaxing.

OH SNAP FIRST SEMESTER? CONGRATS. I just started my second year. Congrats dude -this is going to sound weird but I'm proud of you dude.
HEY IF U R HARDCORE U MAJOR IN PHYSIX WITH AN X 'KAY?

No one likes Math but me tbh ):. But hey at least you knew what you were doing immediately. I went from Computer Science to Embedded Systems and finally to Math, something I'm much more comfortable with to.

And aww that's awesome dude. It's always good to be motivated. (:

I'm surprised we're chatting and getting along. I dun h8 u d00d. plz dun h8 me either 'k?
#8 Posted: 06:37:03 05/12/2014
I'm going to a university but it's literally 10 minutes away from my house so i commute. it's really nice because i literally barely pay anything especially bc i don't live in the dorms.

thank u!!!!
and no omg i don't like physics it's way too much math for me!! i'll stick with biology and cells and people and stuff like that

i mean i've always wanted to do something relating to the medical field. like at first i wanted to be a vet but then i realized that i could never put animals down and i like kids too so that was the next best option
---
tumblr
not yr babe
#9 Posted: 06:42:01 05/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Oh, that's so nice. The closest University (more like the one I want to go to) is about 163 miles south. You lucked out on the dorms. My twin brother was charged DOUBLE for his dorm and the school did nothing about it. He had to pull out an emergency loan. A year later, they payed him back.

Of course. C:
Pffft. Math is love, Math is life. TBH I haven't taken Biology since I was a sophomore in high school. I believe I got a C, but all I did was talk and goof off lmao.

Oh snap. Yeah, I already don't have the heart to see people in pain. Some one will show me their cut or scab and I immediately cringe. I don't know why I have such a weak stomach, I could never be a Dr lmao.

To be honest, my back up plan is to teach Math in high school! Or, community college or a university. I love to help others and tutor.
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#10 Posted: 12:42:52 05/12/2014
Avatari doesn't really like school.
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3095
#11 Posted: 14:23:26 05/12/2014
Underian doesn't like school but recognizes that it is needed for a successful life. Which is stupid.
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#12 Posted: 14:50:07 05/12/2014
Quote: Underian
Underian doesn't like school but recognizes that it is needed for a successful life. Which is stupid.

yeah, this.
#13 Posted: 14:50:37 05/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: AvatariDragon
Avatari doesn't really like school.

Do better and stop procrastinating 0:

:(
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#14 Posted: 15:58:24 05/12/2014

- - -
#15 Posted: 04:24:57 06/12/2014
Quote: zer0dch
Oh, that's so nice. The closest University (more like the one I want to go to) is about 163 miles south. You lucked out on the dorms. My twin brother was charged DOUBLE for his dorm and the school did nothing about it. He had to pull out an emergency loan. A year later, they payed him back.

Of course. C:
Pffft. Math is love, Math is life. TBH I haven't taken Biology since I was a sophomore in high school. I believe I got a C, but all I did was talk and goof off lmao.

Oh snap. Yeah, I already don't have the heart to see people in pain. Some one will show me their cut or scab and I immediately cringe. I don't know why I have such a weak stomach, I could never be a Dr lmao.

To be honest, my back up plan is to teach Math in high school! Or, community college or a university. I love to help others and tutor.

im pretty sure you live in the middle of nowhere there are universities everywhere here??

idk i never liked math maybe its bc i just suck really bad. i really liked biology and biotech in high school we did a whole forensics unit and that was neat

injuries don't really bother me i have a little brother with scabby knees and cuts all the time and i'm the one who does first aid

that sounds cool too! i don't think i would enjoy being in a school more than i have to after i'm done my own school..
---
tumblr
not yr babe
#16 Posted: 01:56:22 07/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Ahh well, there is Portland State University and Pacific around me. Both of them arent suited towards what I want to do though, and Pacific blows.

What was the highest math you got to? 0:

Man I couldn't even do that, I'm not kidding. I hate that crap. I don't have a week stomach, it just makes me cringe.

Thanks, dude. Yeah, I suppose its pretty cool. Its kind of scary to be honest, but who knows...and hey, you never know. I friggen love school. But that's just me (:
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#17 Posted: 03:01:28 07/12/2014
(For all those zer0dch haters here, this topic shows his good side.)

Well, I'm in 11 grade, and in video gaming. I've got plans to either do stuff related to game creation, or work with animals, like a zoologist. Not a vet though, like coocie2 said, I couldn't put an animal down, and neither could my mom for that matter.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me