Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > God damn it, I miss you so much.
Page 1 of 1
God damn it, I miss you so much. [CLOSED]
zer0dch Ripto Gems: 1916
#1 Posted: 01:19:53 05/12/2014 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image]

Rumors have it that he's coming back home to PlayStation for the 20th Anniversary and an announcement may be made at The PlayStation Experience this Saturday. Keynote is at 10 AM, live streamed on Twitch.. Apparently it's going to be bigger than Sony's E3 event, they are announcing a lot of new titles that "they should not be" announcing yet.

If you haven't been keeping up with the subtle hints and teases, I'll compile a list when I'm home.
Some keywords: Crash from trash to Sony, Brazillian tweet leak and delete, Crash Bandicoot music played during first PS4 event, etc. There's more but I can't be bothered while I'm at school to post it all. A few months back Activision also pulled down everything Crash Bandicoot related on their website, and when asked to comment on who owns the IP, they gave no comment.
This was also found during an official PS4 video before the console came out.
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image] This was also found last night at the PlayStation UK awards.

If there was any time to bring Crash back, it would be for the 20th Anniversary for PlayStation. The Keynote is on Saturday at 10 AM PST.

I will edit my post later with more sources. Call me crazy, but I think the Bandicoot is coming back home for PlayStation's 20th Anniversary during the PlayStation Experience.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:23:18 05/12/2014 by zer0dch
SackBoy01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2327
#2 Posted: 01:28:27 05/12/2014
Crash!!!!! Yes smilie
---
ded
#3 Posted: 02:27:39 05/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: SPARXisAWESOME
Oh yeah, I was going to make a Playstation Experience topic in Gaming, but I forgot lel.

This is awesome news! I hope it's true, anyway.. Won't get my hopes up just yet.

Oh snap! I thought no one hear knew about the PlayStation Experience but me.

Yeah, I really hope its true too. If not, I will eat crow.
#4 Posted: 00:44:43 07/12/2014 | Topic Creator
I'm going to be eating so much Crow tonight....
spyrothe111 Ripto Gems: 3702
#5 Posted: 03:22:58 07/12/2014
[User Posted Image]

"I'll be back."
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#6 Posted: 15:20:23 07/12/2014
So wasn't that whole "experience" quite a fun thing?

I think it was really just only for the people that actually bought tickets and went there to play the games, rather than for us who were watching online (or in my case I just heard about stuff).

Crash Bandicoot coming back would be fantastic and it would make sense for Activision to give the license to someone who would use it as opposed to sitting on it all this time. But can we even guarantee that Naughty Dog would want to make another Crash? They don't want to make any more Jak & Daxter, and they're pretty much being forced to make Uncharted 4 against their will. I get the feeling they'd rather be making a new IP for PS4 rather than returning to ones they already made.

At least we got some decent Vita news out of this whole thing.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me