Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Winter's Melody [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8630
#51 Posted: 00:20:53 08/12/2014
Crystal raised her paw telling the guards to stop. "No element can gain the upper hand over the other. We need each other to keep balance. Plus we have a peace treaty."
---
SC
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#52 Posted: 01:09:19 08/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"Which is void until the other Generals sign it" Blizzard added, "Including myself, There are many things that you have left uncounted for Crystal" he said his voice was completely calm, "For example the long time rivalary of Detah and Zoron, or the deep seeded hatred Nova has with me. Lets not forget Crustor and his bullhead arrogance. Who rather died than submit to a trendy" the Ice dragon explain.

A dark blue dragon ran past Drago and Dasher toward the tent. His expression was that of worried, fear, and emergency. As the front a massive army started toward the camp.

The Wind dragons looked up from his pie, "Ah! What a lovely conversation. But I do think its time to end this Hmm? We have some guest to attend to." the blind dragon said.
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#53 Posted: 02:45:52 08/12/2014
"We all need each other to stay balanced but the treaty also says that if one shall attack another its neighbors shall come to their aid no matter the problems they have with each other. But thats why if we even out the power between the orbs they won't be tempted to commit such an act." Crystal said to Blizzard.
---
SC
#54 Posted: 04:22:29 08/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"You seem to have it all figure out" Blizzard commented, "But lets not be too hasty just because you plan for one thing doesn't mean it will always work out that way." Blizzard said.
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#55 Posted: 04:26:41 08/12/2014
"I know but it's the best plan we have." Crystal said.
---
SC
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#56 Posted: 00:36:48 09/12/2014
((Anyway, I think I found the pink dragon's name, Serena.))
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#57 Posted: 02:55:34 09/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: Edit her character sheet and I'll accept her
---
#58 Posted: 03:39:13 09/12/2014
ooc: isn't Blizzard going to reply to Crystal?
---
SC
#59 Posted: 05:08:37 09/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: Oh yeah sorry

"A Plan that has too many uncertain out comes" Blizzard concluded her, suddenly a scout came bursting through the tents entrance. "Mistress Crystal!" the dark blue water dragon said as he bows, "The Earth King has come leading an army toward our camp, What are you orders!" he said.

Meanwhile, at the edge of the camp the Earth army stops, Their leader; Crustor stands in the front, The bulky dark green dragon with his stony horned beard calls out. Clad in armor of earth and stone he waits, his army behind him stood still like the great boulders of his homeland. Raising his voice to a booming level, "Crystal of the Water Dragons! I have receive your message! Now Come forth and prove your worth!" his voice boomed over the camp.

Blizzard left the tent as he headed out, toward the massive army before him. Soon he stood before the massive dragon know as Crustor. His icy blue eyes watching him unwavering. "You are not the one we seek an audience boy! Where is the Water Dragon!" Crustor said.

"She will come" Blizzard said his voice untouched by fear or emotion as he stood. "I am Blizzard Leader of the Ice army, I am humble to meet you Crustor of the Stone-Blood clan." he said as he place his fist over his heart and nodded his head. A gesture of respect in the Earth Kingdom.

Crustor repeated the gesture toward Blizzard, "As I you, Blizzard of the Frozen mountain." he said, "We've came here to test the worthness of the Water Strength and Honor. I will not surrender my people in a treaty under one that has align themselves with the tricksters of the Wind Dragons so easily." he said. Blizzard nodded as his mind already calculating a plan to gain alliance with the Earth king.
---
#60 Posted: 11:15:58 09/12/2014
Soon Crystal came fourth in front of the earth dragon. "Welcome Crustor!" Crystal said as she too placed her fist over her heart and bowed her head.
---
SC
#61 Posted: 15:28:42 09/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Crustor stares at Crystal, "You have summon the might of an Mountain. But to us your will is fragile and weak. Why should We; the Sons and daughters of the mountains, Follow you. You have not taken part in this war up til now. Do you not have any honor?" the earth king said to the Water Dragoness, "You've even alley yourself with Wind Dragons our enemigos de sangre, Our Blood enemies." he said.
---
Eternal Sunfury Blue Sparx Gems: 664
#62 Posted: 16:47:32 09/12/2014
OoC: Yes, he is

Neltharion stood in the Earth Armies, looking at the display, he deeply respected Crustor, with his powerful elements and strong-will, yet sometimes he wished that he could be the one there, at the head of the army. many times in the past he had tried to get Crustor's attention by displaying his powers in honourly duels against other dragons of his tribe, he'd even defeated a Wind Dragon in mortal combat and brought him back to their camp, yet crustor seemed to either not notice or blatantly ignore him. His reasons were unknown to him.

One thing about Neltharion was that he was deeply observative and analysed his foes well. He could look at how they walked and how they projected their voice and almost instantly knew how they would fight, that is why he was one of the earth armies best fighters, he only wished that Crustor might notice him and make him a higher level in the army.
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
#63 Posted: 00:12:26 10/12/2014
Crystal was not intimidated by Crustor. She simply stood there like a very proud dragoness. "I summon you because what Tarus is planning to do also involves you as well as the other elements. He has built an ultimate weapon that could wipe us all out including our homes and everything we hold dear." She said. "I've been in the war just as long as you have Crustor. You may not of seen me but I ashure you I was there sense the beginning. Always watching, always fighting."
---
SC
#64 Posted: 17:26:22 10/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"Yet you still ally yourself with our enemigos de sangre! You excepts us to align our forces with you while they are here! We will not stain our Honor with the acts of tickery from the Wind Drago-" Crustor about to say when Blizzard cut in.

"Crustor Stone-Blood, If you will not align your forces with us then how much of honor will you have after Tarus defeats you and and ravage your homeland? A temporarly allance with the Wind dragon will prove more honor and greater battles ahead." Blizzard said as took over the negotiations. "A army of Dragons each with a different element under your command. The honor you and your clan will gain if we defeat Tarus. Without you we will not be strong enough to face the opponents ahead." Blizzard said.

Crustor stood there for a moment; but then drawing a round, smooth stone from his pocket. He drew blood from his palm and let a few drops land on the rock before tossing it to Blizzard which landed at his feet. Who in return cut his palm open and let a few droplets land on the rock. "Blizzard of Frozen Mountain! We the Sons and daughters Mother Mountain shall join you and you alone toward glorious battles ahead!" he shouted.

Blizzard picks up the stone, "I will accept your companionship in the battles ahead friend" he said as he cut open with his claws the palm of his hand and let hid blood flow onto the rock. Awhile giving Crystal a sidewards glance.
---
#65 Posted: 19:27:51 10/12/2014
Crystal did the same. "Thank you Blizzard. Now we will have to await the light, shadow and electricity armys." She said. Then a very bright light began to appear on thehorizon. "Speaking of the light general." Crystal said.

Then the light disappeared then in a flash of very bright Zoron appeared along with his army. "General Crystal! Why have you called the brightest army ever known?"

"To help us in perventing the world from falling into Tarus hands." Crystal said.

After a moment of thinking Zoron looked at Crystal and bowed to show he agreed. "But only after this war we all become allies. Becoming allies makes everyone stronger." Zoron said.
---
SC
#66 Posted: 23:08:23 10/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"An propersition that is easier said then done" Blizzard stated as dark clouds starts to gather above, as snowflakes; like frozen tears, starts to fall, "I wonder how long until Tarus notice our gathering numbers. So far we have five of the eight Elements together. It wouldn't take him long to realize that we are becoming a bigger threat..." Blizzard estimated.

Crustor turn to his army, "Tomorrow! We will crush our enemies under the our might as we will fight for honor! But tonight! We feast!" Crustor said with a booming voice, "To celebrate the union of the elements!" he roared as cheers rise from his army. The sound was like roaring thunder over the mountain.
---
#67 Posted: 23:37:06 10/12/2014
Soon those snowflakes turned to rain and thunder and lighning. Then a large bolt of lighting followed by several smaller ones hit the ground. "Did I miss the battle yet?" Titan said.

"Good to see you as well Titan." Crystal said. "We were about to feast. Please join us."

Titan noded and looked at Crustor. "And how is my brother doing?" He said playfully punching Crustor's shoulder.
---
SC
#68 Posted: 01:02:13 11/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Crustor looked at the eletric general, "We've been fine" Crustor said.

"Titan Lord of the storms welcome to the party!" Vextus said.

Occ: Guys I change Crustor's apperance if you want to see it check out his character sheet on the first page of this RP.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:03:14 11/12/2014 by Sky the Dragon
#69 Posted: 01:06:35 11/12/2014
"Care for a frendly bit of combat to better our skills?" Titan said with a smirk.
---
SC
#70 Posted: 16:33:36 11/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"As long as you don't cry when I beat you again" Crustor said challenging the thunder dragon.
---
#71 Posted: 21:35:04 11/12/2014
"Oh I promas you I won't be beaten." Titan then got in a fighting stance. "Ready when you are!"
---
SC
#72 Posted: 01:08:16 12/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Crustor smirks as he stomps on the ground causing a pillar of stone to rise up, "Mountain Rush!" he said as he pushes the stone forward with an amazing strength at Titan.
---
#73 Posted: 01:45:40 12/12/2014
Titan used a mighty swing of his tail which just as it hit it sparked with electricity. The pillar then blew up in a shower of sparks and rock. "Come on lad. I've seen better from a swamp bird!"
---
SC
#74 Posted: 05:29:17 15/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Crustor leaps into the air an curels up into a ball as stones form around him encasing him in a deadly wrecking ball. "Rockslide Boulder" he said as the stone ball with him in it went after Titan.
---
#75 Posted: 10:45:18 15/12/2014
Titan sheled himself with an electrical field. "Very well done my good friend. We shall feast great tonight!"
---
SC
#76 Posted: 17:43:35 16/12/2014
Neltharion watched and waited, Tarus was the threat they needed to face, and if they didn't succeed then everyone would die, or worse, become enslaved eternally. So defeating tarus was the most important thing that needed doing, and if HE played a pivotal role in his demise, then maybe Crustor would finally see his worth! He moved away from the army, he had just the thing in mind.
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
#77 Posted: 02:05:55 17/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"We shall in deed!" he roared as he wave the Earth dragons off as they went back to the tents. Vextus was floating beside Blizzard, "The winds have change have blown into a motion, but emotion stills runs wild as the fires of war and passion burns. Over and over the wave will keep crashing. When the one become eight Our lives will be never be the same" Vextus said in a harmonic voice.

"What are you talking about now" Blizzard said

Vextus smiled, "Visions of the past and future worlds will coillde and we will die as Our lives comes to a end the World shall be reborn again!" he said as he floated off. Blizzard watch the wind dragon with questioning eyes.
---
#78 Posted: 02:36:07 17/12/2014
"Crazy dragon he is." Zoron said.

"Come. You shall sit next to me my good friend." Titan said to Crustor with a playfull pat on the back.
---
SC
#79 Posted: 17:02:03 17/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"Yeah" Blizzard agreed as he turn away and started walking off.

"Neltharion!" Crustor calls over his army.
---
#80 Posted: 22:26:46 17/12/2014
Crystal followed Blizzard. "Hey Blizzard come join us." She said.
---
SC
#81 Posted: 00:35:23 18/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"Parties aren't my thing" the Ice dragon said.
---
#82 Posted: 02:30:43 18/12/2014
Crystal could sense something was wrong with Blizzard. "Is there something wrong?"
---
SC
#83 Posted: 02:33:47 18/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Blizzard snorted as if she said an bad joke, "No I just don't want to stick around" he said
---
#84 Posted: 02:48:39 18/12/2014
"Oh come on grump. I can tell something is bothering you." Crystal said.
---
SC
#85 Posted: 11:40:45 18/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"Is it so hard to believe that perhaps I prefer not to be apart of a party?" Blizzard said in a light-hearten tone.
---
#86 Posted: 21:49:06 18/12/2014
"I'm not asking you to join us I'm just wondering if you are ok." Crystal said as she walked up next to Blizzard.
---
SC
#87 Posted: 22:52:50 18/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"Forgive me if I'm not convince that celebration is a little too premature. The Armies of Darkness and Fire have not fall into ranks with your ideals." Blizzard said, "Going up to them and asking them to join is out of the options Nova would surly attack as for Detah he would kill us and then use our corpse as a plaything." Blizzard stated, "And Tarus isn't simply going to wait for us to gather strength." Blizzard said.
---
#88 Posted: 00:21:36 19/12/2014
"I know but our spirits are strong and each element has its duty. When in dire need the other elements must help even if they do not like the other." Crystal said. "Even if they choose not to help they will still come even if they physically don't come."
---
SC
#89 Posted: 00:37:58 19/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"You and your Ideals" Blizzard laughed cold hearty, "What makes you think that? In the end even after Tarus is defeated it won't stop the power struggle for dominance over another" He said.
---
#90 Posted: 01:27:56 19/12/2014
"As I said before we will divide the orb into its basic elements. And their not ideals they are the basic rules of the elements. Each cannot survive without the other." Crystal said.
---
SC
#91 Posted: 03:38:24 19/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"Yes a balance must be maintain but the War for supremacy will still rage on. Without a head this alliance will fail" he said
---
#92 Posted: 05:43:25 19/12/2014
"Blizzard trust me." Crystal said.
---
SC
#93 Posted: 07:04:49 19/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"Hmph...Trust doesn't come easy these days" Blizzard said as he continues forward, "I will still be in this alliance of yours but mark my word Crystal the war is still far from over" he said as headed to his tent.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:05:15 19/12/2014 by Sky the Dragon
#94 Posted: 10:24:26 19/12/2014
Crystal shook her head and went back into her tent as well.
---
SC
#95 Posted: 17:21:15 19/12/2014
Neltharon caught his breath as he'd been walking to the side of the ice camp. Crusotr had said HIS name! HE flew over to him and landed, "Yes, Lord Crustor?"
---
#96 Posted: 19:00:11 19/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"I want you to set up a guard post around the campsite And take the first watch for any signs of Nova's, Detah's, or Tarus's armies coming" he said.
---
#97 Posted: 12:26:34 22/12/2014
Neltharion bowed to Crustor and then set off to the edge of the camp, he erected a wall of impenetrable earth around the area with two spires that overlooked the one opening. He also had the elements of darkness and fire and created hidden shields of both elements throughout the skies. He knew that Nova and Detah had Fire and Darkness, but unless they were together they would find it difficult to get through both. It wouldn't stop Tarus though. It was also only a one-way shield, anyone could get out and there was a hole where the entrance to the camp was.

He called up five other earth dragons and they each set up in one of the two spires, and they watched and waited.
---
#98 Posted: 05:08:20 28/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Meanwhile

Blizzard came out of his tent as he notice someone creeping into Crystal's. The creature was dark and black, Blizzard scratch his chin as he made his way toward it.

Meanwhile inside Crystal's tent the small black creature was creeping up on the General of the Water element with a knife. Silent it creep behind her. He drew back with the knife ready to jab it into her neck when suddenly something grab hold of his wrist and threw him back again the tent breaking it down. The black creature was revealed to be a black dragon. When he looked up at the Water General's defender it was the Ice Dragon-Blizzard. Rage flew into the dragon as his plan was ruin by the interfering Ice Dragon General. He charge only to get knock back down again as Blizzard punch the Dragon again.
---
#99 Posted: 05:18:25 28/12/2014
Crystal woke up and saw Blizzard punching her assassin. "Blizzard what's going on?"
---
SC
#100 Posted: 05:25:02 28/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"Besides you needing a new tent that is" Blizzard said as the assassin disappears into the shadows, "Nothing" he said
---
First | Page 2 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me