Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Production houses - Anyone with data? [CLOSED]
Bolthar Green Sparx Gems: 417
#1 Posted: 16:24:53 01/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Okay I have been wondering this for awhile. The store has -

Individual skylanders house
Hall of Legends
Dark house
Swap force house
Trap Master house
Boy house
Girl house
Dragon Lair

Some of these houses obviously a skylander can do two of. E.G. a boy legendary can do boy or can do legendary, a Girl trap master can do the girl or the trap master. Now I see there are some that have higher hero points than others but none mention how much of a potential of the different % as well as no breakdown on payouts.

Is there anyone who has ALL huts and ALL payouts for me to see which are best to use? E.G. How many potions when they pay out potions, how many gold when pays out gold, how many kingdom when payout is kingdom, and how many gems when payout is gems? Also does anyone know if there is a percentage difference between the houses? Is there one house type that tends to give out gems more frequently and so on? I notice they do not get any potential percentages anywhere either. I am trying to figure out what is best payout wise
midas73 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1379
#2 Posted: 18:50:06 01/12/2014
The payouts are random, but within ranges I guess. Don't know if anyone has tried to track it and average them. Halls of Legends are the best--equivalent to the alter ego and mini houses. They pay out 20-30,000 gold and give out 3-8 gems (not sure on energy). I've had good payouts with my sole trap master house (high 20s in gold) so that may wind up being equivalent. Others have varying views on the balance of the houses, but my view is that the balance of them are all rubbish. They pay 1-2 gems tops and gold of between 8-12,000. I think the gem costs for these houses is too high relative to their payouts. I also can only stand loading so many houses, personally, so I have no interest in buying more houses that have low payouts. Others like having something for their "core" non-bonused skylanders to do, and these houses are great for that. Also, some of the houses (dragon and dark I think) turn over every 2-3 hours and so they can pay out better if you can collect them frequently throughout the day (which I can't).

Hope that helps!
---
Activate username: "midas73". I am on a gifting hiatus so be warned...
arkhamhorrorfan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1581
#3 Posted: 19:09:02 01/12/2014
I've never seen more than 5 gems from any of my legendary houses, so I'm surprised to see 3-8. Could be I'm just unlucky, buy mine are 2-5.

Dragon and Dark houses give me 2-6 gems. Cadette/Scout/Bird houses 1-2 gems. Hot Head 2-8 gems. Birthday Bash 2-6 gems. All other houses 2-5.

I've never paid attention to how much gold, energy, or experience.
Kalamath Blue Sparx Gems: 561
#4 Posted: 20:22:45 02/12/2014
Solely opinion, but here is mine.

1. Halls of Legend. Since they cost stones instead of gems, max them asap.
2. Giant/Ego house.
3. Dark/Dragon houses. Provisio: get them when they are sale for 400 gems.
4. Swap/Trap houses. Only after you don't need gold anymore.
5. Scout/Cadette/Bird house. They suck. Don't rush to get them, but nice to have 1 each for completionists.

This is how I prioritized buying houses. I maxed Darks as soon as I found them on sale, and then grabbed a bunch of Dragons. You don't get those sales often, but earlier on when a player is playing a lot, the 2 hour collect is awesome, and winds up making these two types golden.
---
Activate family - Kalamath, Petra-Kate, Pinjindir (retired)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me