Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
official zer0douche hate thread [CLOSED]
zer0dch Ripto Gems: 1916
#1 Posted: 22:16:12 30/11/2014 | Topic Creator
sup sup

leave your mean comments here

and I will respond to them
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#2 Posted: 22:23:00 30/11/2014
*inserts hate comments*
WilltheWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1779
#3 Posted: 22:26:02 30/11/2014
To be honest, there is nothing I hate about you. smilie
---
Spread those positive vibes
#4 Posted: 22:34:09 30/11/2014
Quote: Sesshomaru75
Quote: WilltheWizard
To be honest, there is nothing I hate about you. smilie

You haven't been here long enough.

Well in that case, he has changed his ways. Forgive him.
---
#5 Posted: 22:35:38 30/11/2014 | Topic Creator

You haven't been here long enough.

Well in that case, he has changed his ways. Forgive him.

Once again, you haven't been here long enough. He hasn't changed at all.

Damn did I really offend you THAT much? Christ dude. Take a chill pill.
#6 Posted: 22:42:02 30/11/2014
Quote: zer0dch

It actually doesn't really have anything to do with that topic in specific, I just find you to be a Class A asshole for the most part.

Granted there are times where you actually are nice and are tolerable to talk to, but most of the time you just come off as an ass.

And I wasn't offended, I was just trying to point out that you were stereotyping people.

Woah whoah whoah, stop it. There is absoloutly no swearing on this website! Stop with the fight. It doesn't matter if I haven't been here that long (Although I think since June is sorta long) But all I know is that he isn't bad anymore. You are being the bad person to him which makes you bad. So please stop.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:42:39 30/11/2014 by WilltheWizard
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#7 Posted: 22:43:29 30/11/2014
^wat.
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#8 Posted: 22:44:45 30/11/2014
To be honest, Zer0dch is just one of the more controversial users (I myself am one of them too) who can often evoke anger from users, but at the same time can make friends and be a chill person to talk to. That's my two cents on him.
#9 Posted: 22:46:36 30/11/2014

It actually doesn't really have anything to do with that topic in specific, I just find you to be a Class A asshole for the most part.

Granted there are times where you actually are nice and are tolerable to talk to, but most of the time you just come off as an ass.

And I wasn't offended, I was just trying to point out that you were stereotyping people.

Woah whoah whoah, stop it. There is absoloutly no swearing on this website! Stop with the fight. It doesn't matter if I haven't been here that long (Although I think since June is sorta long) But all I know is that he isn't bad anymore. You are being the bad person to him which makes you bad. So please stop.

[User Posted Image]

I think we all need to stop and appreciate this post Will has made for us all,
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3095
#10 Posted: 22:52:12 30/11/2014

you havent read what hes posted have you
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8508
#11 Posted: 22:59:41 30/11/2014
You ripped off this topic.
#12 Posted: 23:00:48 30/11/2014
Quote: Spyrobaro
zero more like noro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Swearing is allowed on this site so long as you don't break the censor.

And while I don't want to be harsh, Zero needs to fix some things. He's said that he wants more friends in the past, and he improved a little. But then he did a complete 180 and started acting in the way that made people get angry with him in the first place. And he keeps going back to this behavior.

Really? All I've seen him do recently is tell Windumup how much he hates him. I don't see him doing anything to anyone else, often.
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#13 Posted: 23:01:06 30/11/2014

could i call this a darkspyro noob or something
#14 Posted: 23:05:10 30/11/2014
Quote: DummyZ

Excuze me! That is just rude.

Seriously though. I just stand up for a user on darkSpyro and everyone gets mad at me. That is mean, ok? Think about it. Yes, I have found some pretty bad, irritating things that he has said in the past, but come on. Give him a break. There is nothing wrong with standing up for him and that is what I will do.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:07:45 30/11/2014 by WilltheWizard
#15 Posted: 23:06:53 30/11/2014
Quote:

pls will, ur makin me cri
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#16 Posted: 23:12:42 30/11/2014

Seriously though. I just stand up for a user on darkSpyro and everyone gets mad at me. That is mean, ok? Think about it. Yes, I have found some pretty bad, irritating things that he has said in the past, but come on. Give him a break. There is nothing wrong with standing up for him and that is what I will do.

indeed it is
#17 Posted: 23:15:25 30/11/2014

how long ago is the past
#18 Posted: 23:16:00 30/11/2014
Quote:

Wow, I agree with this.
#19 Posted: 23:21:00 30/11/2014
Look everyone. You all say that I haven't been here too long. But all I know is that bullying is wrong. I don't care what any of you say about him being a bad guy, because you know what, by bullying him, you are being the exact same way.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:36:08 30/11/2014 by WilltheWizard
#20 Posted: 23:21:15 30/11/2014
You can stand up for him as much as you want, I don't care, but it doesn't change the fact that his behavior hasn't exactly been agreeable lately.

- - -
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#21 Posted: 23:24:40 30/11/2014
I sorta ignore the existence of most of the people on this site TBH, so I don't really pay attention. I admit that he is...out there, but at times he is alright at other times.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#22 Posted: 23:24:58 30/11/2014
[User Posted Image]

Stop with cyber bullying. It is very mean and bad.
---
#23 Posted: 23:27:52 30/11/2014
No one's bullying him. lol

Yes you are. You keep on saying how bad of a person he is. That is wrong. And telling people that is just wrong. You can think what you want in your head, but don't go around on this thread saying how terrible a person she is. That is just mean. smilie
---
#24 Posted: 23:29:21 30/11/2014

- - -
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#25 Posted: 23:30:04 30/11/2014
Look everyone. You all say that I haven't been here too long. But all I know is that bullying is wrong. I don't care what any of you say about him being a bad guy, because you know what, by bullying him, you are being the exact same way.

who the **** takes onision seriously these days this is a crime
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:30:52 30/11/2014 by arceustheprime
#26 Posted: 23:30:10 30/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Christ guys.

It's obvious that Will is a young kid or new to forums in general. Cut him some slack.

As for my behavior, I admit some of my posts have been a little rude and temperamental...although, what I said about the furrie's are true. I think its rude, creepy, and disgusting. Although I probably said it in a much more harsh way than I should have. I've been going through rough times recently, but that's not an excuse.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#27 Posted: 23:31:37 30/11/2014
No one's bullying him. lol

Yes you are. You keep on saying how bad of a person he is. That is wrong. And telling people that is just wrong. You can think what you want in your head, but don't go around on this thread saying how terrible a person she is. That is just mean. ;_;

I agree that it is, although very little, mean, however he was the one to create this topic. If he didn't want to get these comments of comments like it, he wouldn't have made the topic. Or maybe he didn't expect them, I wouldn't know.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#28 Posted: 23:32:23 30/11/2014
Quote: arceustheprime

Just saying, I literrally just looked up on youtube "Bullying is bad" and this popped up. I haven't even watched it. I used it to support my point.

Edit: You know what, I'll just delete the stupid vid.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:37:33 30/11/2014 by WilltheWizard
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#29 Posted: 23:35:32 30/11/2014
Quote: OH MY GOD RAIDEN IS SO HOT I LOVE HIM SO MUCH **** ME PLEASE RAIDEN

Just saying, I literrally just looked up on youtube "Bullying is bad" and this popped up. I haven't even watched it. I used it to support my point.

THIS IS A CRIME
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#30 Posted: 23:36:40 30/11/2014
I haven't even watched it. I used it to support my point.

Not to "derail" the conversation, but this guy can't be serious, can he?
#31 Posted: 23:36:42 30/11/2014 | Topic Creator
I think it's rude, creepy, and disgusting.

Once again, you're stereotyping. Not really good... I could stereotype Christians if you want? Or maybe heterosexuals? Nah, that'd be mean.

My point is that you shouldn't stereotype people, it doesn't make you look good or educated at all.

Oh, sorry for my "stereotyping". How else would you judge the mass demographic of Furries? I have never encountered one (I live super close to Portland State...there are MANY around here) that wasn't super weird. You're not even helping your claim. Every time I've spoken to you it's been nothing but a rude ass remark or you've been enraged.
#32 Posted: 23:37:25 30/11/2014
Quote: arceustheprime

He told a girl that suicide was an answer to escaping abuse.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:38:52 30/11/2014 by somePerson
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#33 Posted: 23:38:42 30/11/2014

Once again, you're stereotyping. Not really good... I could stereotype Christians if you want? Or maybe heterosexuals? Nah, that'd be mean.

My point is that you shouldn't stereotype people, it doesn't make you look good or educated at all.

please do it i wanna see what you come up with lol
#34 Posted: 23:38:43 30/11/2014

Oh, sorry for my "stereotyping". How else would you judge the mass demographic of Furries? I have never encountered one (I live super close to Portland State...there are MANY around here) that wasn't super weird. You're not even helping your claim. Every time I've spoken to you it's been nothing but a rude ass remark or you've been enraged.

Woa,woa, woa. I am trying to support you. Help me out here.
---
#35 Posted: 23:38:49 30/11/2014
Quote: Spyrobaro
Quote: Mrmorrises
Really? All I've seen him do recently is tell Windumup how much he hates him. I don't see him doing anything to anyone else, often.

You aren't looking in the right places then.

Honestly, I didn't find what he said there to be that bad. But that's just me....
#36 Posted: 23:39:47 30/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote:
Christ guys.

It's obvious that Will is a young kid or new to forums in general. Cut him some slack.

Quote:
Christ guys.

Quote:
Christ guys.

Quote:
Christ guys.

Quote:
Christ guys.

Kid could be ten for all we know, christ.
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me