Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Sentinal (Any-Fandom) (Re-Attempt)
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
The Sentinal (Any-Fandom) (Re-Attempt) [CLOSED]
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#51 Posted: 05:27:04 18/12/2014
"Ok..." Austin said as he stepped in the light, being lifted into the ship "Wow! We don't have any of this back home"
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#52 Posted: 23:00:35 18/12/2014
OOC: I know how you feel, I tried doing the post where Seiki found the final room on my phone and it ended up timing me out which I didn't think was possible. I redid it on my computer but feel it was better before and I could swear was longer.

Seiki stepped forward towards the vortex and peered through it, everything seemed rather a mix of blue and purple with a few floating bits of land scattered about suspended in air. As he the young trainer leans in, amazed by all the sights in the strange Distortion World he bare;y notices as he slips until it's too late and he is sent falling through. Oddly, he lands rather softly and slowly on one of the floating islands, rather as if gravity is lower here.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
SandmanOfTexas Gold Sparx Gems: 2334
#53 Posted: 05:09:19 23/12/2014
"I use my chair to bend the light particles around me. It is a simple trick where I come from" the Uchiha explained "most humans are dependent primarily on advanced weapon systems to fight. However the shinobi use an internal force known to us as chakra. It is not always the best method but when " properly it can conquer even the most advanced systems" Takes let a smirk roll across his face " I have proven that on a couple of occasions."

"although I am still considered a youth, I am still a seasoned shinobi. I rank among the highest in what is left of our five great nations. However there is always someone better. Humility is a lessoned that must be learned lest it be taught harshly. Now I ask that you tell me about the past failures in fighting this darkness. Learning of one's enemy is a vital part of combat.
---
At this point, life is just one hell of a ride!
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#54 Posted: 18:21:25 26/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Valedor shrugged not really caring what other knew, it was after all everyone's enemy at this point, "The so called human frontier, their armada of space traveling weapons, they do not even come close to the mist that shrouds the being or beings that hide in its darkness. The attempts end with premature detonation just outside the mist. I've seen them surround and just send wave after wave of attacks on it, but nothing gets through," he was walking about the large field, the water falls just beyond the trees could be heard roaring over their hills, "They've even tried sending troops in space protective suits to try and pass through the shield, you know, non attack. The shield just minced their bodies. There was nothing left of the soldiers. Humans can be so ignorant. If a shield blocks things that are normally devastating, no doubt it can take out smaller things," he seemed to have had a smirk at his comment, "Excuse my expression, if it uncomforts you, I just don't think humans are all that powerful, weapons or brain."

--

Sky Fire was pushed out the door by Elizabeth's wind current, "I'm sorry, I don't want you to get hurt," she added as the door closed sealing the Pegasus in a radiation safe area, "I can do this by myself," Sky Fire pushed off the wall behind her to try and get back inside, but was cut off by the door either way.

Sky Fire hit the door roughly with her hoof, tho caused a slight dent, "No, Elizabeth!" But she could not be heard through the thick door, "I can... Resist radiation..." She dropped her head, "At least enough to look through the... System."

--

Elizabeth turned away from the now powerless door with the pony sadly on the other side. Their was a heavy knock that caught her attention for a second, Was that her? That was a very strong strike... How strong is she? she shook the thought from her mind getting back to the task at hand, fixing the generator. She faced the door behind her, with the faint glow her body still shown, she touched the door. The doors gave off red caution lights before they opened. There was a sudden rush of heavy negative energy, Elizabeth reacted by making her scales golden. She pulled herself into the irradiated area, it was like a hall that made a large circle around the equipment. The area above her, open to the core itself, was still dark, "The whole thong has shut down," she spoke to herself, "This is going to take a lot out of me," she was barely whispering to herself, finding it harder to breath. She continued to float up over the small wall to see the coils of wires and pylons separated from the core, Someone had to have come in here to do this. I'm not the only one here who can come in here then, she drifted over to the pylons slowly as it became harder and harder to focus. Vision, even in golden state, began to get blurry, C'mon, can't let this beat me. I refuse!
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#55 Posted: 09:02:01 30/12/2014
Takeshi let out a laugh and allowed a small smile to settle on his face "you really shouldn't make assumptions. You at six omegas away from my planet, you hardly know our full strength" the smile faded "for every victory there are a thousand failures. Each failure comes with sacrifice, in this case the lives of brave men, fathers and mothers of children, brothers, sisters, sons, daughters. I would like to know how they each failed so that I may have the victory, and honor their sacrifice. And if I am to fail as wel, then perhaps that may allow another to succeed."

The Uchiha turned to face Valedor more directly "and what of your race's attempt? What else have we learned?"
---
#56 Posted: 21:35:10 01/01/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Do excuse my currently bad GMing, I was looking to allow you the opportunity to present your own characters with their own challenges that you would be able to prove your characters hero qualities which will determine who will be the Sentinel. Because from what hass happened so far, Brandon would be it, or Elizabeth. Find a way to prove me wrong, or I can present the challenge if need be.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#57 Posted: 23:02:45 01/01/2015
((I guess you can make a challenge for Austin, Ki and Virtu are waiting for Delly to say something
P.s. Can we continue Hearts and Hooves?))
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:18:05 01/01/2015 by EyeBrawler2014
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#58 Posted: 23:15:38 01/01/2015
(I think I'm leaving. One can only go so far by oneself.))
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#59 Posted: 23:54:01 01/01/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Alright, I'll come up with something for you Storm, just give me a second. Same for you Eyebrawler
---
#60 Posted: 19:32:15 04/01/2015
Knowing Giratina was there somewhere, but unsure where, Seiki began walking about the strange land, hopping between the floating islands. As he walked, a shadow figure flew by behind him, without him noticing. It wasn't until he heard a high pitched shriek that he realized his target was right there with him. Seiki turned to find himself face-to-face with the king of the Distortion World. Giratina let out another shrill roar then flew up high.

The young trainer gave a smirk then tossed out a Pokeball from his bag, letting out his Golurk. "Phantom Force, Golurk! Take it down!" The golem disappeared into the shadows only to reappear right behind Giratina. The dragon made a similar maneuver, opening a portal of darkness of flying through, leaving Golurk behind to fall back down to the ground below. Giratina reappeared a short time later, ramming straight into Golurk and nearly knocking it from its platform.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#61 Posted: 07:10:02 05/01/2015
Takeshi began to wander off feeling he would get nothing more out of the dragon. After getting a distance away he released the jutsu and pulled out the scroll finding that one of the hounds had returned. He quickly re-summoned the animal and it led him in the direction of interest.

After a good amount of time spent walking the Uchiha found himself at a cave. At first glance it seemed ordinary but after looking it over with his sharingan, he found evidence of recent visits. Specifically it seemed human, and many of them. 'what are people doing so far out here?' he thought to himself. Takeshi nodded to the animal and it disappeared in a puff of smoke, returning to it's dimension.

Takeshi strolled into the cave curious as to what he would find. Once inside it was too dark to walk without his sharingan to light the way. Although he had trained in blind swordsmanship, preparing for the worst as any true warrior should, that was combat and a completely different story. As he walked around the corner to find himself face to face with an armed guard.

Cursing himself for the carelessness Takeshi quickly used his sharingan to cast a genjutsu. The shock on the guards face dissipated to an emotionless expression. He was lucky there, although it is one of the Uchiha's trademarks Takeshi is not very good at illusion style jutsu. He prefers straight combat. However his sharingan is powerful enough to work on those with a lack of motive, or who are mentally weak in general.

"What are you doing out here?" The Uchiha asked. "I am guarding a hidden outpost for Abstergo operations" The guard said in a lifeless voice. There was no need to ask anything further, he had answered it all. Casting another genjutsu the guard fell to the ground in a slumber.

"sorry friend" Takeshi said drawing his sword "but you won't be waking up." The blade pierced the man's chest, running straight through his heart almost touching the spine. The Uchiha could feel the heart stop beating.

It was cold, very cold, but he understood that none could survive. What he required was in there, and Abstergo operations where not very nice people. The fact that they where so far from earth made him believe that what they where doing was not only illegal but very, very wrong. So much so that it would deface the company if they where involved.

These people had many contacts and could no doubt reach his now warriorless family, which was renowned among shinobi as one of the past greats. To let one of them survive after they witnessed his sharingan, would be basic suicide.

He had worked for and against Abstergo on several occasions, a shinobi being nothing more than a special mercenary. And he swore never to work for them again, their missions where always the bloodiest.
---
#62 Posted: 18:51:48 05/01/2015
Golurk was able to keep hold of the side of the floating island after being knocked back by Giratina's Shadow Force. The golem pulled itself back up on to the chunk of land. "Golurk! Keep going, defeat Giratina!" Seiki called out from a neighboring piece of rock.

The Ghost/Ground type waited until Giratina drew near, then leaped into the air, tackling it. Golurk landed on the dragon's back and held on tight as Giratina flew about, hoping to shake its attacker. "Good job! Now use Shadow Punch!" Seiki instructed. The trainer was jumping between pieces of land and running after Giratina and Golurk to keep up with the battle. Golurk began punching at Giratina's back with a fist engulfed in dark energy causing his prey to screech out. Giratina spun around, performing a barrel roll, shaking Golurk from its back. The large golem Pokemon fell off and plummeted, missing any of the floating hunks of land and onward into the abyss below.

Seiki quickly returned his Pokemon to its Pokeball before it was lost forever in the bottomless shadows of the Distortion World. He tossed up another ball, sending out his Mismagius.
---
#63 Posted: 07:28:35 06/01/2015
Takeshi wiped the blood from his blade and re-sheathed it. He closed his eyes trying to summon the demon that his cursed eyes had left him with. When he opened them the sharingan had reappeared. He performed several hand signs before placing his hand near his mouth "fire style: fireball jutsu". In a ball of intense flame the door flew off it's hinges.

He could see several men through the smoke thanks to his sharingan. Concentrating chakra to his feet, he rushed forward and quickly struck them down with the help of his katana. He continued to do this quickly and quietly room to room. He soon slowed down as he noticed a man with a key card approach a door. After the door was unlocked Takeshi revealed himself.

The man turned to the new arrival "w-who are you" the man asked obviously shaken by the blood that now stained the sharp blade. A smirk spread across the Uchiha's face as he lifted his left hand to eye level "To you?" he said as lightning surrounded his hand as he created a chidori "I am death."

He ran the startled man through with the chidori before entering the room. The room turned out to be an office holding many files and documents, it was likely that man was in charge of documenting events, trades, currency...cargo.

Takeshi took his time searching through the papers, at this point he felt he could take anyone they sent. Whether it was confidence or arrogance he couldn't tell anymore.

After looking over the files for sometime he came to the conclusion that they where involved with human trafficking, as well as trading with a rogue covenant unit dedicated to Kami knows what. Seems there are cells on lower levels. They also had an item that could assist his cause and climb to power. The fact that they had this type of base so far from home seemed to add to the theory that these people had far more power than their company logo explained.

If you are strong seem weak, it was a basic in warfare psychology. No one thinks of the small guy as a risk, when in fact Abstergo has their hands in almost everything, making this sting operation that much more dangerous for his family back home.

Quickly memorizing the blueprints of the building Takeshi cut his way to the control room and then placed the worker there under a genjustsu. Now only a hallway away from the cargo hold which held the item of interest, the Uchiha became nervous. If he let them stay in their cells he could very easily slip in steal the canister and leave, however if he let them out it would alert everyone of his intentions.

He closed his eyes and thought about it. Morality vs mission.
---
#64 Posted: 20:31:58 06/01/2015
"Mismagius! Paralyze it!" Seiki shouted, pointing towards Giratina.

The ghost maiden floated after Giratina, shooting out a barrage of small electric bolts from her hands. Giratina was able to dodge them easily, the short bolts being rather small and pathetic. Mismagius was able to launch them in rapid succession however, allowing numbers to make up for their lack of might; leading to one eventually striking Giratina. The large dragon stopped where it was in air and moved into a position to look as if it was cringing, sparks shooting across its body.

"Good job! Now's your chance, use Hex!" The trainer cheered his Pokemon on.

Mismagius formed a small ball of shadows in her hands, then shot it at Giratina, the ball bursting and forming into several more that all hit the dragon. Giratina roared out as it was hit, though the battle was far from over. It turned to Mismagius and opened its mask-like mouth cover, allowing it to fire a Dragon Pulse directly at the ghost. Mismagius took the attack head-on sending her to the ground. His Pokemon defeated, Seiki returned her. Giratina resumed flying in circles around Seiki, albeit with a slower movement then before; while the trainer took a moment to plan his next move.
---
#65 Posted: 03:08:02 21/01/2015
((SpyroD said he'll be back on this after he gets settled with his classes))
---
#66 Posted: 03:41:02 22/01/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: while it is hard to decide what could happen on the planets they are currently on, well to present a challenge that only your characters could overcome compared to the rest of the planets inhabitants, is rather hard. Without enough, or sufficient, information about how your characters act or who they are really presents me with the challenge of coming up with something... Lets just see what I can pull out of this ol' mind of creation of mine...
Eyebrawler: Thank you for informing the RP of my situation, but, I forced myself to make this post so I could get some of the tension of my mind(lol, yes, I'm not really suppose to have such a thing bother me so much, it's just I had very big ideas for this RP, and i'm doing my best to make it work, unlike my failed Rainbow Factory attempts(I am, however, making a fan-fiction for my version of the factory, it can be found on my page, and Deviant-Art soon))

Drifting across Omega 6: Reach

The heavy phantom started, slowly at first of course, to drift though the sky over the plains of Planet Reach. The intercom system was explaining all of the terrain around them, the prairie like field that surrounded the landing zone extended out to the mountainous horizon. The planet's star and was raising ever so steadily just over them, getting higher and higher as the ship drifted toward them, "Our first stopping place will be just beyond the Gallation Falls four clicks to the north of our current location," it was the traditionally dressed elite using the microphone system that was built into his helmet to transmit the information.

Little did they know the systems in the cabin and the control room were beeping alarms that could not be explained. The soldiers ran frantically to locate the source of the problem, but the ship had already angled itself off course.

The elite atop the ship giving the explanations of the land, slowed to a halt in his speech, "Something isn't right," he turned the com link off to switch to the military lines to contact the control room, "Why are we off course? What happened?"

"We don't know," a grunt's small voice replied with much confusion, "We have no control down here. The coordinates we have set are still showing, but the location is something completely different."

The Elite turned to Austin, "I've read up a little on your kind," he knelt down, "Are you able to sense the electromagnetic disturbance or whatever it is?"

---

Omega 1: Earth: United States: Rochester, New York

The city, with it's gleaming river flowing a steady stream through the wide banks, was in a daily roar of crowds as the now multi-species Earth had been since the wars for the Rings had finally subsided and the covenant refugees from their home planets reside in this, and many other cities across the globe. As Ki, Virtue, and Delly made their way to the currently empty bridge that, copies of the bridge were lined down out and into the bustling city, sat about 400 yards form the city limits, the water rippled and a heavy ring sounded through the air. The rough noise continued to raise in volume as bright lights became visible form the large river's depths. The bridge began to shake as the water bowed and flushed away to reveal the contents and source of the heavy noise.

This object, no, it was a being of immense size. Standing on up to six limbs, the being was fortified with a giant mechanical exoskeleton. The lights came from the massive device that hid it's face. The heavy engines of the exoskeleton chimed with cranking gears and steam emissions. As it continued to stand up out of the water, it had broken the other extending bridges behind it. Once it halted it's motion, it was easily the height of the building that stood above the other's just behind the small group, rounding it at over 235 stories. Being in the deep water it did not seem as tall, but the size was apparent.

The mechanics around it's neck either helped or forced the being to look down onto the bridge with the three standing in its path. Looking at the beast with the water falling off of it still, it seemed to have shallow brown fur which was letting the water drip away from the large follicles. The only uncovered part about it's head was it's bottom jaw where it continuously bared huge, let alone clean, pointed fangs and teeth. This beast, moving only a single leg, pushed a towering wave at the group on the bridge before it.

OOC2: Cope with the circumstances. I don't quite know exactly where I'm going with these, so do get a little creative with your own posts please
Aslo, StormDrag.: Your character hasn't exactly done anything, I would love for you to stay(if you're reading this that is), I just need a little more from your character(develop her reactivity to situations, and how she thinks. Maybe introduce a particular skill I could run off of).
---
#67 Posted: 04:08:06 22/01/2015
"What is that?" Ki asked as he pointed at the being

"Whatever it is, we're going to destroy it Ki" Virtu said

"Yes, but I have no idea what's causing it, all I know is the best course of action is to calmly get everyone off the ship" Austin said
---
#68 Posted: 05:14:02 22/01/2015
Seiki finally settled on a choice and tossed out another ball sending out his Fan Rotom. "Hit it with a Shadow Ball!"

A ball of dark energy formed just ahead of Rotom's mouth, then launched towards Giratina. The slower speed from the paralysis was able to keep it from dodging very well, leading to a direct hit. The great dragon screeched upon being hit, firing out a beam from it's mouth. It missed, but barely, carving a path in the ground between Seiki and Rotom, causing the two to brace themselves from flying debris.

"You can do it, Rotom! Hit it with Air Slash!"

Rotom swerved as it moved, dodging the blast and flying rocks. When it had a good, steady shot, it launched a round of waves of compressed air. The attack made Giratina stagger back and stop it's attack. Giratina seemed to be weakening, but the battle was far from over. The shadow-beast roared it's high-pitched shrill before charging a ball of energy in it's mouth. "Rotom, run!" Seiki called, but it was too late. As the small floating Pokemon started to scurry, the Aura Sphere fired and hit it dead center. Rotom was thrown onto another platform where it fainted. Seiki called back his Pokemon, returning the Moon Ball to his bag.
---
#69 Posted: 04:36:30 24/01/2015 | Topic Creator
-Omega 1-

The large beast, brought it's massive front leg up to extend over the bridge. Its reach extended almost into the city itself. It brought the limb down onto, and breaking, the bridge. As the limb came down, the other five legs started to move. The city was quickly on high alert, and the UNSC had aircraft streaming from the city, flying in from around the multitude of tall buildings that made the city a place of business. The fire power the Hornets and Falcons put out just weren't enough. There weren't many Pelican pilots on Earth at this time due to the frontier fighting the approaching mist shrouded entity that still looms a shadow of doom upon Omega 7.
---
#70 Posted: 14:15:21 24/01/2015
Ki and Virtu pulled out their weapons and ran towards the beast, when the got there, they started climbing the beast Shadow of the Colossus style
---
#71 Posted: 22:21:59 24/01/2015
"Round 4, time to bring out the big guns. " Seiki said as he pulled out another Moon ball, sending out his Chandelure.

Chandelure let out a demonic screech upon being sent out; the flames on his arms flaring as he does so. "Take it down Chandelure!" The ghost Pokemon tarted by shooting a Shadow Ball at Giratina. The dragon met the blast with an Aura Sphere to block it. "That's ok, keep it up!" Seiki cheered on his Pokemon. Chandelure proceeded with Inferno, shooting a barrage of flames at Giratina.
---
#72 Posted: 19:44:12 25/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Omega 1-

Just above Ki and Virtue, on the exoskeleton, a port opened and a few nymph-like creatures crawled out. They weilded pitchfork and axe based weapons as they crawled across the monstrous being's body like ants. No sign of any long range weapons at this point, but it is best to be cautious, but one piece of the exoskeleton popped up, higher up on the beasts leg, to reveal a tri-barreled turret of some sort, it did not fire anything, for the operator, if there was one, believed the enemy too far to fire at with allies in the way.
---
#73 Posted: 19:57:58 25/01/2015
Ki grabbed one of the creatures and continued up towards the turret, he took out the operator and shot his allies using the turret

Virtu had deployed a similar tactic and was covering Ki as he shot the creatures
---
#74 Posted: 22:03:28 26/01/2015
ooc: having connection issues.

Takeshi gave commands to the drone. The prisoners where released and led by the now ex-abstergo agent to a launching bay which was already cleared by the Uchiha.

The alarm was soon sounded and Takeshi made his way down the hall striking down the two guards guarding a now lowering door. He dove under the lowering door into the primary loading area, which held most of the cargo. Getting up he sheathed his blade turning around to find loaded guns in his face.

"an Uchiha?" a voice from the catwalk came "what a surprise, I figured that something was wrong when I didn't hear anything from bay 4. But to think it was by a shinobi? I am almost impressed." The voice belonged to a kind of short pudgy man, obviously of wealth and power. Most Abstergo managers owned quite a lot, and their influence was far reaching.

"You should be" Takeshi replied "I worked hard to perfect my skills and uphold the family name." "ah but they are still outdated" The man snapped back "shinobi are becoming outdated, soon there will be no need for their existence. Your clan is nothing but a name in the history books and hardly worth mentioning, I hear there aren't anymore warriors among them. That must make you the last one, let me make a truth of that rumor."

Takeshi smirked "aw you're hurting my feelings, I am really scared." The smile faded "where I come from we have tradition of giving our names so that someone knows who defeated them. And since I see no reason not to give my name to corpse I will give you mine. I am Takeshi Uchiha, and I am about to burn your world down."
---
#75 Posted: 02:16:06 27/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Omega 1-

The flow of creatures quickly came to a halt, the turret automatically began to close itself, forcing the boy into or out of the port. From the rear end of the beast they currently mount, a large, no bigger than a UNSC pelican, flew around to the side the two fought on. It too was like an animal with mechanical exterior. It let out a loud screech before shooting up high into the air.

Omega 7-

The door that had recently closed behind the Uchiha, cornering him to the weapons of the time, let out a rough nock. First it was slow, but picked up in pace for a second before stopping.
---
#76 Posted: 02:46:12 27/01/2015
Ki jumped out of the turret, he and Virtu continued up, warry of the Pelican-sized beast
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:20:34 28/01/2015 by EyeBrawler2014
#77 Posted: 03:26:17 28/01/2015
Fire style: Hidden ash-cloud jutsu. A black smoke quickly spread throughout the area blinding and singeing those who where on the ground floor. The small burn marks became the least of their worries as the occasional flash of light and the sound of dieing men filled the air.

The guards fire but where unable to see their target however the dense smoke was not a problem for a wielder of the sharingan like Takeshi. It was easy to locate and strike down his opponents in a similar way as the way he got here.

The smoke soon cleared revealing a smirking Uchiha and dead guards scattered along the floor. "anything else?" he asked nonchalantly "Or shall I end this dance. I am not going to lie it would be a shame for one of the great Abstergo bases didn't have something hidden to keep mean men like me at bay."
---
#78 Posted: 04:10:06 28/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Omega1-

As the siblings drew closer to the top, the large bird came down to land on a giant piston. The piston was part of the massive exoskeleton the goliath size beast wore, and the bird held its wings out to stay stable as it looked down to the two that defied their actions to stop their advance. The wing joints held their own sets of weaponry. Tilting it's wings down at an angle that anything it fired would not hit the bigger creature it protected. Letting out a screech, it unleashed its pent up load. Blazing, speeding bullets in rapid numbers began raining down at the siblings, pinning them down behind the gears.

Above Omega 7-

Elizabeth crawled ever so slowly through the nuclear core cylinder, trying to locate the source of the problem. She had been here for quite an unexpected amount of time. Sky Fire had given up on getting back through the protective door, "Why does everyone I run into have to go and try to get themselves killed? Only this time, one succeeded," she pushed off the door and the spacing around her to flip and turn about as she continued to wait, "This sure is one heck of a way to die," she said morbidly as she continued to twirl about in the empty hall.

Elizabeth is now on the verge of fainting, "Oh ancestors, by the stars, in your ancient names let me finish this fight," her voice grew heavy as her body began to enlarge, taking up more space in the already tight location. Her body pushed against the metal walls, but was not halted by the sturdy material. Her golden body forced the metal panels to break apart around her. They did not go far, for she was still using the air in the ship to manipulate objects adrift in the gravity-less space. Her body formed slightly to the interior of the core, "Let... There... Be..." Her closed eyes shot open to beam brilliant gold light, almost blinding to anyone who would witness it, "LLIIIIIIGHT!" Her more matured voice yelled as the ship regained gravity core power, the ship lit up with the many alarms and emergency lights.

Sky Fire fell to the grated metal pathway of the hall, "Whoah!" She had been dropped onto her flank. She rubbed her rear of soreness, "Elizabeth?" She got up quickly and tried the door, "This is Sky Fire," she did not hesitate as the door gave way to allow access. She ran for the core door, totally ignorant of the radiation leak, "Elizabeth!" She reached up to touch the door release switch, and a black disk like formation appeared before her hoof. It grew quickly to the size of her body, "Oh now you decide to come back," she used the same hoof to swipe it away.

Omega 7-

The knocking had seized, especially to the sound of the screens. The metal structure of it began to glow a bright red, turning yellow in the center, then melting away to the floor. A plume of fire breached the door, but was not within range of the Uchiha. When the fire resided, Valedor's head slid through the melted metal, bringing the rest of his body through, "You?" He spotted the human he had met not too long ago, "What do you know about this place? Why don't I know about it? This isn't even your planet and yet your kind decide to make such a mess of our land," he then looked up to notice the others with their guns, "I see you aren't at odds with these particular beings."
---
#79 Posted: 04:19:43 28/01/2015
Ki and Virtu were behind a gear, waiting for their chance to advance to the next gear
---
#80 Posted: 04:28:56 28/01/2015
Giratina shot out an Aura Sphere which flew straight through Chandelure, not even touching him. Chandelure responded with a Shadow Ball mixed with the flames of an Inferno. The large dragon let out a ghastly roar as it fell to the ground, its wounds finally getting the better of it. Seiki smiled as he pulled an empty Dusk Ball from his bag. It would take something stronger than his usual Moon Balls to capture this great Pokemon. He threw the ball, hitting Giratina on the head. The Pokemon glowed as it was absorbed into the ball. Now the moment of truth, the ball fell to the ground and started to jiggle, back and forth as Giratina fought to get free.
---
#81 Posted: 03:13:25 29/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Omega 1-

The onslaught of bullets seized. The bird roared its terrible screech in frustration perhaps.(Hey EyeBrawler, feel free to add your own details to your character's story line. As Sandman and Seiki are doing, coming up with their own bits to portray their characters abilities, attitudes, reactivity, and character depth. You know your characters better than I do, not to mention Austin is still on the Heavy Phantom that is experiencing data corruption)
---
#82 Posted: 03:29:01 29/01/2015
((Austin did tell the Elite to evacuate the ship))

Austin ran out to the other passengers "Ok everybody, we need to evacuate the ship! There's some kind of data corruption that's making the ship uncontrollable" He said calmly as he walked over to the emergency area "Everyone to the Escape Pods! Be orderly about this, women and children first!"

Ki and Virtu continued to the next gear "This could be the end of our adventure sis" Ki said

"I know, so lets go out with in style" Virtu said slyly before running at the bird and attacking it, Ki followed suit and hit the bird over the head with his gold/stone club "We will win this fight!"
---
#83 Posted: 04:00:40 29/01/2015
Giratina broke free from the ball and flew up, roaring at Seiki and Chandelure. It was expected, it wasn't likely for it to catch that easy. "That's alright, keep it up!" Seiki called out to Chandelure. The ghost-lantern sent out another Shadow Ball, one which Giratina was able to evade. Though Chandelure had sent out another right after. Giratina wasn't able to dodge this time, but was able to fire an Aura Sphere to meet it, erupting in an explosion.

When the smoke cleared, Giratina was nowhere to be found. Seiki and Chandelure looked around, nervously, wondering where the great dragon had gone. Before long, it appeared from a pool of shadows behind Chandelure, having used Shadow Force during the explosion. The attack hit Chandelure from behind and knocked it to the ground.

"You can do it, Chandelure! Don't give up now!" The ghost heard it's trainer's words and rose up, shakily. It was weak after the powerful attack, after all, Giratina was strong, but he had some strength left to fight with.
---
#84 Posted: 01:58:35 30/01/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Oh crap, how did I miss that, lol. My bad

Omega 6-

The Elite ran to the hull of the ship to guide the passengers to the grav-lift, "It will not let you drop fast, so do not be alarmed. Please take your belongings and exit the carrier and make your way back toward land down. UNSC pelicans will be there to retrieve you. Your tour will continue at a later time if you wish to join us once again," he was waving the people in orderly directions(there are not emergency escape pods, the heavy phantom is not like an interstellar ship, it is just transport, usually only from cruisers and planets. The only on and off is the lift or jet pack(which is not given to civilians of course)).

A few grunts came running up out of the hull to set up their turrets along the edges of the ship, after the people had cleared out the area of course. Some nuggets crawled out with them and clung to the exterior of the phantom as it moved on without proper control. Within a few minutes, the passengers where free of the ship as it glided on without them. Some hornets were scrambled to the area as well as a few banshees. A weaponized UNSC pelican hovered just above the phantom as they followed the ghostly operated ship.

-Omega 1-

The bird stumbled a little as it shook off the blows, lofting its wings high up and bringing them back down toward its enemy, in an attempt to use the gust to blow them off. The turrets on its wings began to spin up again. Jumping back to the giant beast's back to have more of a plain battle field. From up here the exo skeleton was more scarce, making it look like a field of tall brown grass.
---
#85 Posted: 02:40:50 30/01/2015
Austin stayed with the Elite "Let me help you, I came here to help, and that's what I'm going to do" He said with a fierce determination to help

Ki and Virtu held on as they got onto the bird's back, Ki jammed his club into the bird's maw and controlled the beast into flying up to the giant's head, Virtu jumped off and looked around to see any weak spot, Ki pulled his club out of the bird's mouth and hit it on the head as hard as possible before jumping off as well
---
#86 Posted: 03:36:14 31/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Omega 6-

The Elite nodded, "Your assistance is greatly appreciated, friend," he turned and ran out to the exterior of the ship. Mounting the curved top, he balanced himself as he stood on the nose of the phantom. He pulled off the thin fitting handle of his weapon. The blade phased into existence from around his hand, he then reached up to his shoulder balling his fist just in front of it. Opening his fist, he gripped the corner of the armor on his chest, taking off what seemed to be a plastic layer. The armor under it was a dark purple with a light red lining(Zealot class armor). The material that covered it dropped off the side of the phantom and was now lost to the sands below. His free right hand now hung limp like the other that held the plasma sword, "Whatever it is out there, we will fight."

Just as the words left his mouth, the UNSC hornets started dropping from the air. They crashed and tumbled in the desert's ocean of sand. The armed pelican was now wobbling in the air above the phantom, "We've lost manual control, taking her down as gently as we can," the radio relayed before the static of the mechanical interference blocked communications.

Omega 1-

The large bird had been knocked unconscious from the continuous beating. The exoskeleton atop the beast seemed much too large to be just parts. These were actually part of a much larger feature. A heavy door opened from the panel on the scull cap, letting out a few more of the scrawny spear wielders. This time they were accompanied by one that was slightly larger than they were. It was covered in soot as if it had been hard at work in a furnace room. It held a large hammer, pointing out at Ki and Virtu, "Get them!" Its animalistic deep voice roared. The little minions scattered as they approached the siblings, circling them just out of reach.
---
#87 Posted: 20:23:01 31/01/2015
Takeshi looks at the the dead guards then back at Avelador. General it would not be a good idea to turn your back on your opponent but the Uchiha had a trick up his sleeve so he did not worry about it.

He could not help but feel awe at the intensity of the flame. For an Uchiha fire style jutsus came as easy as breathing but without assistance there was no way he could make a fire ball that strong.

"I used a ninja hound to track down my brothers scent. It lead me here. Omega 7 is a big planet and for a company like Abstergo, who,h has many resources this kind of thing would be no problem. I presume the created something this far out to keep away from human law, I was just in the middle of teaching them a lesson in mortality" he said "don't get me wrong I am not here to rid your planet of scum, but the fact that my brothers cent is here means he must have been here at sometime, which brings me to my next question"

Takeshi turned the pudgy man "where is he?"
---
#88 Posted: 02:25:47 01/02/2015
Austin held onto the ship as his horn started to glow a strange green, somehow allowing the ship to gently land, though this tired Austin greatly, he panted "I hate doing that" He said

Virtu and Ki leaped at the spearmen, Virtu took one spear and used it as a weapon on the other spearmen
---
#89 Posted: 19:10:09 01/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Omega 7-

Valedor nodded and turned to the same person the Uchiha seemed to pin-point, "Every try to outrun lightning?" Static built up around the purple dragon's muzzle, "You'd better hope you run faster than that of the speed of light itself," he spread his wings as they took on a bright green aura. The concrete and metal components of the facility began to rumble, simulating a minor earthquake, "Just try not to trip."

Above Omega 7- transport ship Beta-Luna

Sky Fire plunged into the highly irradiated room just as the door opened, "Where are you," she ran through the tunnel like structure that spiraled up a little. The piping and wiring pallets lined the walls as she continued in search of the dragon. Coming across a massive version of her new friend, "Elizabeth!" She jumped up and over to the other side of the crumbled mess. Sky Fire barely noticing her lack of breath, "Hey, wake up," she tapped the large golden dragon's face, "C'mon get up!" She started loving the dragon's head, shaking it slightly. She was met with a light brush of air from Elizabeth's nostrils.

Sky Fire hopped back over to the other side of Elizabeth, back toward the entrance, and began tugging on her hind legs, barely budging any movement, "No! Come on!" She began smashing her hoof into the metal panels that wedged the dragon into place, denting the metal rather easily. She kept wailing on the metal until she was able to put her hoof back in between her friend and the wall, "Lets get out of here," she was on the brink of tears at this point, "C'mon!" She continued tugging the large dragon down the hall. This time without pausing to widen the path, she pulled right through the rest of it.

Dragging the female dragon out into the main core room, she sealed the door. The room was then decontaminated via air filters and anti-contamination spray that covered the whole room. Sky Fire turned to face the seemingly unconscious dragon, taking a deep breath, she sat sighing heavily as the radiation was washed away to best of the systems abilities. She reached up into the air with her hoof to make another strange black disk like formation appear. From within the portal, "Radiation levels critical. Contaminant protocols engaged," an Ai voice commented from the other side of the portal, "Vacuum process complete. Vital signs weak, distributing nano-medical units for structural repair," Elizabeth's mass shrunk back to its original amount, making her scales white once again. Sky Fire was then able to take in a truly relaxing breath.

Elizabeth raised her head, "Ugh, that was brutal," she looked about, "How did I," the black hole disappeared to show the orange Pegasus sitting just next to her, "Sky," she was stopped back a jump hug to her head and neck.

"Don't you even do that again," Sky Fire's voice was a little broken, and her eyes were very moist from the tears she had just managed. She shuffled, breaking through the cracked voice, "But," she passed for a second, "I've never been so hot for a dragon before," her face had a bright red tone to it.

Omega 1-

OOC: if you're reading this, ill be back to edit for this part as soon as I can.
---
#90 Posted: 16:29:50 07/02/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Rather new post instead

Omega 1-

The brute of a demon-like monster came at the siblings holding his hammer up on his shoulder,(Boss fight... Begin!) he lunged forward after them swinging the hammer horizontally ensuring he doesn't strike the beast they were riding. The other smaller ones backed away keeping the circle formation around the fighters.

Omega 6-

The elite then pointed out into the sands ahead, "Look, the enemy reveals itself."

A mound of sand began to bowl up. When it reached the night of the phantom, the sand dropped away into a large dune. The center quickly shot up, like the recoil of a stone going through the surface of water, and a somewhat large mechanical centipede launched out at the phantom. The elite jumped off the nose of the phantom toward the machine. Bringing the plasma sword down through the middle of the metallic creatures head and riding the friction down till he dropped to the sand, "There is no way something like this could cause such problems," he then noticed the machine hadn't stopped moving, and there was no end to the tail of the mechanical beast. It trailed all the way back into the sands where it came from.

As it sank back into the sands, the ground began rumbling as the sand began to bow up again. This time the sand fell away to reveal a ship like machine that was much larger than the heavy phantom, "Gah! What is that!?" One of the grunt gunners yelled out. What appeared to be the front end had a spiky look about its moving components(similar to those seen in the movie Battleship, only more featurous as those seen in Skyline), a bright green light grew brighter from within a spiny hull.

"Clear the ship now!" The captain elite in white armor called out as he pushed all of the crew members out of the control room. A jackal ran up to pick up Austin, and carried him out through the grav. lift. The massive energy beam fired, covering the entire phantom and more with its power. The phantom and whoever was left on it were just gone, the force of the beam disintegrated the ship before it could even explode. The zealot elite walked slowly back to Austin and the remaining crew as the UNSC marines and ODSTs gather up around them. Rocket launchers and snipers held up in the back. Infantry class and recon were more spread out around the front.
---
#91 Posted: 16:55:06 07/02/2015
Austin tried to get up, but he was too exhausted to move "I need a moment to get my strength back" He said, breathing heavily

Ki and Virtu ducked the hammer, Virtu threw her spear at the Brute, hitting it in the eye, Ki took the opportunity and hit the Brute in the crotch with his club, hard
---
#92 Posted: 21:53:13 08/02/2015
"the ring" Takeshi said just loud enough for valedor to hear "I didn't notice before but he upped the amperage, almost like a force field. Perhaps forerunner technology? Be wary it may be connected to something, let me check."

The Uchiha searched his surroundings with the sharingan finding a sliver of enrgy running almost like a wire to a nearby crate. 'thats peculiar' he thought. There a loud bang then a mecha suit twice the height of Takeshi shot out blade aiming for his chest. He was just quick enough to duck below it. An impossible maneuver if it wasn't for his special eyes.

He jumped a safe distance away and measured his opponent. 'he noticed me through the crate. Some extra sensory, perhaps thermal? Also it seems he may be receiving an extra energy source from somewhere lse, hence the line. A force field similar to the ring. Weaker, perhaps do to the extra armor provided by the metal.' He thought to himself 'it won't save him from Hikari though, big target. He almost makes it too easy. There may be another trick up his sleeve. Why else would he still be standing there so smugly in the face of the power of a real dragon.'
---
#93 Posted: 02:15:21 12/07/2015 | Topic Creator
----BREAK----

The beast of a monster the siblings just attacked fell over in pain, but a hatch opened further back in the mechanics of the giants technological armor. The unthinkable stepped out this time, the new rival was a dragon, suited in Tesla armor, only talons, wings, and horns were visible behind the energy based armor, "You little children are causing quite the commotion on my barge. Stop you're fruitless efforts to stop my reign. This world does not deserve to live under its own laws. Peace will never be achieved without terror. The terror of doing something against regulation keeps them in line, and that is what I bring, the line."

---

Elizabeth shook her head as she woke from the radiation forced slumber, "What?" She managed to catch what Sky Fire had said, at least the last part.

Sky Fire jumped, facing away from the dragon, "Oh, uh it was nothing," she coughed to cover her nervousness. She was blushing just out of sight, "You got the ship running again," she finally turned back to face Elizabeth, "What was wrong with it?" She questioned walking back over to the dragon as she sat up, at least to a regular prone position.

Elizabeth squinted her eyes, and put her paw up on the side of her head, "You know, I don't even remember even doing anything," she dropped her paw and attempted to get up, but she felt weak. Sky Fire trotted over to help Elizabeth, "How did you get me out of there, I'm like three times your size?"

Elizabeth tried to get up again, this time with Sky Fire's assistance. Elizabeth was filled with shock at the lifting power of this little pony. Sky Fire didn't even seem to struggle as she lifted the dragon off the floor, even though most of her body weight was on top the pegasus, "You will not believe the life I live, girl," she gave the dragon a wink, "Lets get back to the bridge."
---
#94 Posted: 04:42:06 05/08/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: I was so looking forward to the climax of this RP, when everyone comes together to see the Sentinel destroy the mist barrier around the enemy. I had ideas in mind, but people became less posty...
---
#95 Posted: 05:16:07 05/08/2015
((Sorry, I was waiting for you to say what happened to the ship Austin was on))
---
#96 Posted: 20:58:56 05/08/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: oh, well we kind of need more than one person to come back to continue this RO really... Or new people to join. I'll go door to door soon to check
---
#97 Posted: 22:32:47 05/08/2015
((We might as well restart buddy))
---
#98 Posted: 22:50:14 05/08/2015
OOC: I can try to come back....
---
#99 Posted: 03:01:57 06/08/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: I'll take a majority vote on the restart, if everyone agrees(if everyone agrees, then its a restart anyway)
---
#100 Posted: 05:32:35 06/08/2015
ooc: are we talking full restart? because if so I'm down, but the character I made previously is kind of stale.
---
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me