Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Sentinal (Any-Fandom) (Re-Attempt)
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
The Sentinal (Any-Fandom) (Re-Attempt) [CLOSED]
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#1 Posted: 16:16:05 30/11/2014 | Topic Creator
The system of worlds is in trouble, the Omega series, planets capable of life, but is also capable of being destroyed. Dark energy masks the evil entity that seeks food from the living, and has over run five of the Omegas. The remaining seven have prepared for for the attack, but little do they know, it will never be enough. The planets are too wide spread to defend one another, and precautions are undergoing both consideration and trial. Earth, the starting home of the Human race stands the furthest from danger, but the dragon world of Avalar is next in the line up, right before Reach, Equestria, Joto, and the un-named Omega 3; a colony of the mixed races between the worlds. Omega 2 is a technological planet, built to advance all science and study. These planets are in the gravest of danger, the black smog drifts closer and closer to Omega Seven. You are the descendants of great warriors of history, link your story to that of your past hero and band them together in search of the only known power to break the dark shield and brave the darkness itself, The Sentinel, an unknown being with the ability to breach the dark magic that endlessly defends the unstoppable hunger.

The Sentinel will be chosen at random when the time comes, it depends on how the game plays out.

Basic rules plus:
Must be a real fandom(lol, like no fandom is fake, just specify just in case)
Sentinel is not going to be in any descriptions
No crossbreeds
No Alternate species
Must have a clear hero background(The hero cannot be your own or another fan created character)

So just follow this:

Name:
Appearance:
Descended from:
Personal History:
Other:

------

Name: Valedor(Val-a-door)
Species: Purple Dragon
Appearance: a middle aged, full grown purple dragon, much similar to Ignitus and Volteer. His right horn is broken down to the base, and a scar lines the same side of his neck, earned from trying to fight the darkness. His body is well built and capable of un-natural misshaping with loose joints and pain reduced broken bones.
Descendant of: Spyro the Dragon
Personal history: Was born on Omega 7, the seventh planet the humans had discovered, under his electric parents who were Spyro's grand children. His life was lead in adventure and danger, he fought against gnorks, rinocs, and the few remaining beasts from Malefor's forces. He lives to protect his home planet from the ghostly force heading toward them. The evacuation of his planet is under way.
Other: refuses to take time for family, finding protecting the other inhabitants more important.
Does not know about his own Daughter

Name: Elizabeth
Species: Golden God Dragon, linked to my other OCs with blood ties with Spyro
Appearance: White body with a form much similar to Spyro's, with light purple belly and wings. Eyes of emeralds, like her great grandmother, and an attitude to match. Her horns are a silvery with an ash grey tint, they also bend up with extra points that root from the mid sections of the originals.
Descendent of: Spyro through her father, Valedor
Personal History: Grew up in the mountains, living off of her heritage as a Golden God dragon. Training with her great grand fathers, Lucien and Spyro, leading what they both learned in there life times, growing in power, one day hoping to confront her lost father.
Other: Knows who her father is, information was passed on by ancestors.

Name: SkyFire
Species: Pegasus
Appearance: A light orange body with a clean mane with a triple tone of red, growing lighter toward her face, and her tail grows brighter toward her flank. She has a great need for speed, so her cutie mark is a forward facing bolt with a triple trail of fire. Her eyes are sharp and a bright red.
Descendent of: Rainbow Dash
Personal History: Fly's like her grandmother, living the life with the Wonderbolts. She wants to see the other worlds, especially the dragon world of Avalar, where the dragons aren't so unkind and greedy. She is putting her bits into buying a stellar ticket to Omega 7. She also never leaves her team, which is why she put every bit into multiple flight tickets for her team.
Other: is oblivious to the rising danger, and dreams of preforming in space with her crew

Name: Brandon(Victor 2115)
Species: Mark five Spartan
Appearance: (From Halo Reach)
Helmet: Mark V with AU(Silver visor)
Left Shoulder: UA/Multi-Threat
RS: UA/Multi-Threat
Chest: Tactical/Recon
Wrist: UA/Bracer
Utility: Tactical/Hard Case
Knee Guards: FJ/Para
Descendant of: John/Master Chief/Spartan Sierra 117
Personal History: Though the threat of the flood was ended years ago, and a truce with the covenant had ended the wars, the human race was not done advancing their defenses. Brandon was trained to be a lone wolf, a ghost among the shadows, a true demon among the enemy, and a master of arms like his father.
Other: Longs to be free in open fields, whether he is driving, flying, or relaxing, he wants nothing more than to achieve this dream

Some characters can have more than one Descendant

(Do not go off topic, and avoid(with every fiber of your being) bringing up the previous(ridiculous, pointless, and otherwise annoying) squall from the first try)
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:32:40 30/11/2014 by SpyroD
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#2 Posted: 18:04:50 30/11/2014
Name: Austin
Species: Blue Changeling
Appearance: He is a blue changeling with a broken horn
Descent of: Queen Chrysalis
Personal History: He was kicked out of his hive at age 5, but he didn't know it was to protect him from the Blood Queen, who destroyed the hive a few weeks after he was kicked out. He wandered Equestria for years until ending up at the doorstep of Princess Celestia and Princess Luna. He believed he was a monster until Queen Chrysalis found him and explained everything to her son. Now he protects his fellow changelings and anyone else in danger
Other: Knows of the danger, but doesn't know what to do about it

Name: Ki
Species: Anthro grey fox
Appearance: He wears a black shirt, jeans, sneakers, and black gloves
Descent of: Miles "Tails" Prower
Personal History: Him and his sister Virtu were raised to help people by their Uncle Tails. They've lived together on Earth for the past 3 years, helping anyone who needs them.
Other: Hopes he can save the rest of the Omega System

Name: Virtu
Species: Anthro grey fox
Appearance: She wears a blue dress and sneakers
Descent of: Miles "Tails" Prower
Personal History: The same as her brother Ki's Personal History
Other: She wants to make her brother proud of her
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#3 Posted: 01:05:13 01/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Dinorang67, they need to be descendants of a character, not alternate versions of the original characters. They would be alright if they were more of your own creation and try to keep to the world they come from(not an alternate world/universe).

Got anything else?

EyeBrawler2014 accepted(think you could expand on their history more though?)
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#4 Posted: 01:30:24 01/12/2014
Name: Blizz
Species: Cyborg Dragon
Appearance: An azure wyvern with white wings and glowing spikes running down her back. Her "scales" are made out of metal. She wears an eyepatch, which replaces an eye that she lost.
Descended from: Flurr
Personal History: Blizz was the newest Frosticon, but she couldn't Mix because she was the only female Mixel. When she discovered the Omega series, she decided to move there, hoping for a world where she could just fit in and not stand out.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#5 Posted: 02:00:10 01/12/2014
((I couldn't think of anything more actually))
---
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#6 Posted: 04:32:54 01/12/2014
I think I'll join. I might add another character based on KH.

Name: Seiki Tanaka
Species: Human
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Descended from: Morty (Seiki's Uncle)
Personal History: Seiki grew up in Ecruteak City in the Johto region. At a young age he became fascinated by Ghost-types much like his Uncle which led to him spending a great deal of time at the gym studying under his uncle Morty. Though he was too young at the time to go on a journey and catch Pokemon, Morty gave Seiki an egg to take care of to help teach him to take care of Pokemon. The egg hatched not long before Seiki came of age to set out on his journey. As a present for starting his journey, Morty gave Seiki a Pokeball to keep the Litwick that had hatched. Seiki has since traveled about the regions, caught many Pokemon and is currently working on becoming a gym leader in his uncle's footsteps.
Other: Only uses Moon Balls. Team is Chandelure, Golurk, Gengar, Trevenant, Aegislash, and Fan Rotom.

Copy/Pasted from the other one, still wouldn't mind participating in this.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#7 Posted: 02:25:02 02/12/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Ok, both accepted(Seiki and StormDragon)
---
#8 Posted: 03:59:45 04/12/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: if we dont get at least two more players it will be hard to make the sentinel hard to find. Won't stop me from starting it though. It would be a really good RP if there were more people apart of it.
---
SandmanOfTexas Gold Sparx Gems: 2334
#9 Posted: 07:44:50 07/12/2014
Name: Takeshi Uchiha

Species: Human

Appearance: shoulder length spikey black hair pulled back into a pony tail. Black eyes(unless sharingan is activated). Red armor with black under lay. Cloak with hoodie over the armor. Carries katana.

Descended from: Sasuke Uchiha

Personal History: He is a proud member of the Uchiha clan. He was born on earth. Trained in the arts of his ancestors while his younger brother sought more mundane terms of living and his older brother set off on a voyage for other planets. After the recent death of a relative he has awakened the mangekyou sharingan and has started a voyage of his own after his older brother. This voyage was started in part to recruit to stop the looming darkness, another more selfish reason was to achieve the eternal mangekyou sharingan, which could only be achieved by taking his brother's eyes.

Other: Sasuke Uchiha is from the Naruto/Naruto Shippuden series. The mangekyou sharingan grant the users special powers, one for the left eye, one for the right and one for both altogether.
---
At this point, life is just one hell of a ride!
#10 Posted: 22:59:24 07/12/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: I dont know who, or why really, but someone reported ky last post as spam... If it was a joke ok, cone forward we laugh about it. It was not span, as the topic creator it was informational for the RP's sake... Other than that, Sandman you're accepted.

well if we don't get another player within the next 24 hours, we will go ahead and start.
---
#11 Posted: 23:26:00 07/12/2014
((Ok buddy, and that wasn't me btw))
---
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5142
#12 Posted: 08:31:01 08/12/2014
Name: Delly
Species: Robot
Appearance: Appears at a first glance to be a normal girl, apart from the noticeable seams in her chassis (particularly in the face, hands and feet), and metallic silvery-white ‘skin’.
Long, slightly curly, honey-blonde hair. Brilliant orange eyes, with no distinguishable pupils and black ‘sclera’. Short and thin, at 5’4”, with somewhat exaggerated proportions. Quite rounded in the face. Has a somewhat ‘cartoony’ appearance, with large eyes. Fingers are sharp, and stronger than they look.
Wears a loose straitjacket that is bundled up at the elbows, and black pants. Usually barefoot. Has an orange bow tied to the back of her straitjacket.
hh
Descended from: GLaDOS (Created)
Personal History: Created in an initiative to see if a more ‘human-based’ core could produce more satisfactory results in the testing environment. Deemed a failure, Delly was scrapped, left to rot in some dark corner of Aperture.
Eventually found her way out, and chose to leave despite some hesitation about her mother's hypothetical reaction, as a ‘girl’ who knows nothing about the outside world, yet is keen to learn.
Other: Based off of the late Curiosity Core, to see if an inherent sense of curiosity would improve results. Considers GLaDOS to be her mother, though those feelings weren’t reciprocated in the slightest, perhaps due to the AI's personal history with the first incarnation of Curiosity.
Completely deaf in one ear, and has trouble remembering fine details. She claims that it’s because she’d been forgotten for however many years, though some might think that it’s something a little more sinister, what with GLaDOS’ reputation.
(Personality wise, think a mix between the Curiosity Core and a non-antagonistic Sonata Dusk.)
---
self professed austGAYlian
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:57:27 08/12/2014 by ReshiramForever
#13 Posted: 15:09:02 08/12/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: accepted. I guess we could start, I'll make my starting post a little later though, when I have more time.
if anyone wants, you could start your own characters' story
---
#14 Posted: 22:43:29 08/12/2014
Austin was walking around Ponyville to see if anyone needed help

Ki and Virtu were walking around town to see if anyone else knew what was going on
---
#15 Posted: 02:56:30 09/12/2014 | Topic Creator
On Omega 7: Avalar:

Valedor looked into the blue sky, it blocked his line of sight to the dark entity that lingers just beyond the natural window into the depths of space. He watched it daily now, awaiting signs of the black power that drifts just beyond his range of vision. It made his old wounds ache with inpatients, he wanted so badly to take this force on with his own fury, "Come on," he said to himself as he frequently and continuously scanned the skies for the enemy. He has ignored his family life in an attempt to show loyalty to the planet itself, yes he still wants to be with his family, but he finds it as meaningless as trash on the sidewalk to be un prepared to defend them.

On the space station orbiting Omega 7:
Elizabeth marches down the metallic corridors with the automatic doors occasionally lifting to allow passage through the ship. She was heading to the lookout point located at the bow of the cruiser. She was with a few other beings, one Pegasus pony who seemed ever so jumpy and full of curiosity and joy, "I can't wait to see the surface, I've heard it is the most beautiful planets within the Omega series," the pony spoke as the small group made their way into the large room with a huge window that let them pier into the space around the planet below, "Have you been there?" Elizabeth didnt notice she was speaking to her, "Hello? You are a dragon right? This is your home planet, yes?"

Elizabeth was then poked in the chest by the orange Pegasus with fiery hair and an attitude that was most un common in these times of darkness, "What, huh?" she looked down on the pony before her, "Oh, um... Yes," she walked around to the front of the group to stand up close to the glass, "It was... And hopefully still will be. But... This is an evacuation ready cruiser... They don't expect to win this time either, I can tell..."

The Pegasus pony hopped up planing her hooves softly but firmly on the glass, "Oh really?" she tilted her head, she was wearing a blue outfit with a pulled back hood, it was her lightweight Wonderbolt uniform. She looked to the space that would be considered under the ship, out in the distance to think. She snapped back up to look at the dragon, "Well I'm SkyFire. I come from Equestria, known as Omega 5 by the humans. It's a beautiful place too, but we've had a lot of ups and downs to go along with it."

"Yeah?" Elizabeth replied, "Well I'm sure your father actually cares for you. And is not dead inside," She held back a tear.

"My father," she was still rather peppy, "Died over 2000 years ago... I got sent to the future when I was just a little filly. I use to be able to time travel on my own, but something went wrong on my way here... I can't open my portals anymore," she didn't frown, but she did seem to stare at a bracelet on her right hoof. It was a glass band with two metal tags on an O ring. The tags had different little engraved images, on of cross swords the other a snowflake style flower(get it... Get it?).

"You traveled time? Did you know about this dark entity from your travels?" Elizabeth wasn't quick to believe time travel from a pony she had just met.

Meanwhile on Omega 6: Reach
Brandon was flying down a deserted highway with an elite he had befriended only months ago. The elite was a zelot class and dawned the maroon/pink armor to prove it. Riding in a gauze mount warthog, Brandon was following a landing zone way point. It was to a UNSC frigate, the US Lancer, landing down on the plateau. "This is Victor 2-1-1-5, we are approaching the lz from the east. What is your eta?" The Spartan called with his radio.

"This is the US Lancer, we are three minutes out. You must be the package we were sent to retrieve, Spartan." a female voice responded as the clouds made way for the massive battery ship that cut right through the sky.

"Roger that Lancer, I must inform you I am bringing a companion of mine on this trip. Do not ge alarmed of his appearance. He is seated in the passenger seat wearing his bright armor. He is a zelto class elite named Herron Vnecklur, he is not a threat, I repeat, he is on our side." Brandon assured his friend's safe on boarding. The ties between the humans and the elite forces has worn thin once more, but is not big enough to bring about more fighting.

"It has been approved, we welcome the soldier like any other."

"See, told you they would accept you," Brandon commented out loud to his partner. The elite was unresponsive, only nodding in kind, "Oh come on now, quit being a bummer man," he reached down to the warthog's radio and set the frequency to a local rock station, which was currently playing the guitar solo to Sheppard of Fire by Avenged Sevenfold. Brandon immediately started jamming out, over exaggerating his actual excitement of the music. The elite could not hold back a hardy laugh at this, he even relaxed in his seat and set his right arm up to hold the enter/exit grip just up by the windshield.(you know, I'm making Brandon out to be rather similar to my main pony OC, Colton. Random and fun loving)
---
#16 Posted: 03:54:11 09/12/2014
Takeshi blocked several oncoming strikes from multiple opponents. He twisted and turned his eyes unfocused as his thoughts remained on his foot work. To him this was a dance, and war was the ball. He enjoyed combat, the idea that he could overcome others gave him a sense of purpose. To him battle was an art.

Quickly he spun blades from his path delivering lethal blows, his sharingan making his steps and motions that much smoother. Without it he would scrambling like the fools before him, but he would not be defenseless. The final opponent dropped. Takeshi scoffed and wiped the deep red from his blade and then sheathed it. He liked the color of blood, the dark red was just pleasing to his eyes.

Suddenly he felt sharp pains through his body and wooden spikes began to protrude from his legs, arms, shoulders, and chest leaving him bleeding as if he had been stabbed.

Takeshi opened his eyes, the sharingan slowly faded away leaving nothing but the black. He was sitting in a shipping container on somebody's ship as of the moment.

He had taken time to meditate, using genjutsu(illusions) on himself to keep his mind and reflexes sharp since there was no room for actual, physical training.

Takeshi grabbed his head as it started to ache 'what the hell is going on, every time I dream, every time I shut my eyes. Their just waiting for me' he thought. His heart was still pounding and a cold sweat ran across his cheek.

The Uchiha took a deep breath and focused on lowering his heart rate. The captain of the ship came in at this time "We're here, where's mah pay? I have to come out here to the god-forsaken place for yah. Haven' to risk mah hide for yer stupid treasure hunt. God I hate Uchiha, hated your father to. He was a pain in my arse from day one, that ungrateful sack of worms."

Takeshi's eye twitched as he handed the man several coins before stepping towards the exit, but before he could leave the captain grabbed his arm "yah ain't gonna kill'em if he says no right?" His voice was sincere and concerned.

Takeshi pulled his arm away "Family, is the reason I seek power" he said emotionless before stepping out onto Omega 7. The idea of being able to defeat his elder brother would have been preposterous to him as a child, but now not so much. All three of the boys had sparred as children, it was a game, but as they got older both the oldest and the youngest settled down, focusing on more mundane matters. However to Takeshi, pride, power, is ancestor's legacy, those where everything and fueled him in every action.

Takeshi looked into the ski at the darkness and a pang of fear struck his heart 'what if I am not strong enough to defend my family?'
---
#17 Posted: 06:58:40 09/12/2014
Omega 4

Seiki walked along the grassy path of Route 214, he had traveled to the Sinnoh region in search of the legendary Pokemon Giratina. Rumors said that deep within a cave hidden along this route, one could find a gateway to the Distortion World where the great Ghost-Pokemon lived. The young trainer hoped to tame and capture the legendary beast, after which he planned to finally challenge his Uncle for ownership of the Gym. It had been a long journey, filled with many adventures with many Pokemon by his side through it all.

The young man was growing frustrated as he continued his trek back and forth along the route in hopes of finding the cave. For days now he'd been spending all his time walking back and forth along the path and staying at the Grand Lake Hotel at night, staying up studying a map wondering where it could be.

About ready to give up he let out a sigh, maybe the rumors were just that, rumors. The Distortion World was like a parallel dimension, of course a way in wouldn't be so simple to reach. He looked up at the sky and saw a twinge of darkness looming overhead despite the bright sky. It hung there ominously, a pure and pitch black darkness that could be seen at night and even through the fog that laid across the Route. All the more reason he needed to try and catch Giratina.

"Wait.... Fog?" When had that appeared?" Seiki wondered to himself, the air clear just a moment ago. He reached in his bag and dug out a Pokeball, a Moon Ball to be exact, setting the Pokemon within free. Chandelure floated next to Seiki and moved alongside his trainer. Seiki walked onward, guided solely by the soft purple glow from Chandelure's flames.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:06:25 09/12/2014 by Seiki
#18 Posted: 23:31:16 09/12/2014
Earth

Delly wandered down the street somewhat aimlessly, wringing her hands constantly though with a wide smile on her face. Uncomfortable with the stares she had been getting since she entered town, she had sinced tried to make her eyes look a little more 'natural', employing a white sclera over her robotic lenses. It wasn't much, but it helped with the staring a bit.

She shook her hair back, frowning nervously as she peered around. It was the first town she'd found herself in after Aperture, and she wasn't quite sure what to think. Everything was exciting; so many people, for the first time in however long it had been since she'd been created!

But hadn't mother had always complained about the humans during her testing run? Violent creatures that did everything they could to ruin things? Glancing about at the people she walked past, she tried to see whether this was an entirely accurate picture or not. They didn't seem too scary, up close...
---
#19 Posted: 00:10:14 10/12/2014
Virtu saw Delly after sitting down on a bench "Hello! I'm Virtu, who are you?" She asked

Ki caught up to Virtu and saw Delly too "Hi?" He asked
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#20 Posted: 01:21:35 10/12/2014
Omega 7

Blizz stepped out, looking back with some uncertainty at Flurr. "Are you sure?" she asked, her voice almost a whisper.

"This is the best place for you now." Flurr assured her. "I bet you'll fit in just well."

"Among dragons with four legs? You have to be kidding me, Dad." Blizz growled.

"It doesn't matter what you look like. As long as you are kind to them, they will like you." He stepped back into the spaceship. "Remember that you will always have my support."
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#21 Posted: 03:43:39 10/12/2014
Chandelure's light provided little help to see through the dense fog. When the opportunity came, Seiki found a wall from the cliff surrounding the route and felt his way along it. The route seemed alot longer than he remembered it being on his many trips through it before. after about an hour of walking, the fog finally seemed to lift; Seiki finding himself standing on a rocky terrain with a lake of pure, crystal clear water in a pit just ahead of him. The rock appeared to go all the way around, forming a ring around the lake.

Seiki looked behind him to see the Route below him. "How did I get up here...." He wondered aloud. He didn't recall climbing or going up any hills, yet he was now atop a small mountain. He looked back towards the lake and saw a cave nestled near the surface of the water carved deep into the mountainside.

"This is it." Seiki smiled. He returned his Chandelure to its Pokeball and ran along the top of the mountain towards the other side where he then climbed down to get to the cave.

About halfway down, he slipped and fell from the cliff landing in the water. Luckily, the lake was deep and he landed safely, swimming over to the cave.
---
#22 Posted: 05:16:59 10/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Boarding the frigate, Brandon and the Elite, Herron, ditched the warthog in the loading docks, letting a marine drive it to the vehicle stations to lock it down for the ride. The ship was landing on Reach to drop off military supplies for the regrowing population after the glassing the Covenant gave the planet many years ago.

The companions made their way to the mess hall not too far from the import export bay they had entered from, "Ready for some chow my friend," Brandon, still shorter than his elite battle buddy, slapped Herron's back in a playful manor, to which Herron smacked the back of the Spartan's helmet in return for the friendly gesture, "We'll spar in the fitness hall, a little after we eat of course."

They had only been walking for a few seconds when the alarm sounded for take off. The ship had been scheduled for a mandatory return to Earth's orbital defense brigade to report in their exchange with the allied planet. The course would allow them to stop by the other five Omegas along the way. They would dock at landing points within other military posts, either to refuel or allow the soldiers aboard a nice relaxing break. Though they would only be able to stay for 24 hours max, it was better than no break at all.

--

Omega 7:
Valedor had become restless with the growing threat, he would pace large fields and through less fence forestry, keeping visual on the sky of course. The arrival of cruisers to the planet of dragons became the norm after fifty years of it, though it was against laws and made the inhabitants uneasy for the visitors to make residence on their home planet, which they took great bride in managing its care. Though it currently was none of the purple dragon's concern, viewing the planets greater interest was survival all together, he avoided mingling with the visitors, in fact he kind of despised them, hearing the stories of how trashed and decaying they had originally left their world before finding the Omega planets. He wanted nothing to do with such filth, it just didnt seem right for a being to be intelligent enough to travel space, only because they couldn't take better care of what gave them life. This was also on his mind at times, but currently the dark energy he could sense occupied his thoughts ever more.

Orbiting Omega 7:

SkyFire shook her head, "Nope, I stuck around the middle ages to the early steam age. Family stuff really, nothing to do with trying to save the world. I was just traveling to have fun," she replied, still with a bit of hype in her tone of voice, "How long have you known about it? What all has been done to try and stop it?"

Elizabeth stepped away from the window to allow the others in the group see the planet. She walked off to an open area, waiting the pony so she could talk to her a out what she knew, "Well," she started as SkyFire followed and sat down close to the wall, "This dark mist appeared only two years ago. Its like it sucks all life from the habitable planets. The dark mist or energy that surrounds it is impenetrable. The UNSC and the advanced tech developed at Omega 2 combined could not find a way through it. Throwing billion dollar weapons at it, only for it to be shrugged off. By the readings they haven't even slowed it down," she too sat down to explain what she had learned, "I think its some sort of start ship. It can travel great distances in such a short amount of time. The last planet it took, only a year and 8 months back, was 7 light years away. It got here to Omega 7 in only one year. It's like it's taunting us. Arriving within visual range then creep up ever so slowly."

"That or it is a dieing species ship and it is allowing us time to leave before it harvests the planets for resources to survive," SkyFire commented. Of course it sounded like an unlikely story due to the mindset of most of the beings that know of its existence, it would be seen as a stupid idea and thrown aside immediately.

"You know," Elizabeth began again, "You could be partially right, but it has not tried to communicate, and it seems to take planets even with the indigenous still living on them. Good theory, but most unlikely dear."
---
#23 Posted: 05:57:55 10/12/2014
"Oh?" Delly turned around, surprised, before seeing the two foxes before her. "Oh! Hello! Hi! I'm Delly, nice to meet you!"

Glancing about, she noticed a couple of men shaking hands nearby. Following their example, she extended a hand, beaming.
---
#24 Posted: 08:39:49 10/12/2014
Takeshi looked around a little confused, but not allowing the emotion to show on his face. He was from a place most would consider medieval, but considering there use of the life force known to them as chakra, they handled themselves decently in the time of war.

He was the child of a warrior turned peaceful farmer, so it was a shock when he awakened the Mangekyou sharingan. An ability no Uchiha has had since his grandfather. And his aim, the Eternal Mangekyou sharingan(or EMS), has not been awakened since his great great grandfather, Sasuke Uchiha.

Takeshi thought back to the notes his ancestor had written prior to his death.

I suppose in order to talk about the Uchiha one must talk about the Sharingan, and to talk about the Sharingan one must talk about chakra. Chakra is the life-force in all organic beings that was harnessed by Shinobi many years ago. This energy source is the physical incarnation of ones soul, each person's chakra is unique, yet can fluctuate upon change of mood or attitude.

The Sharingan, or Heaven's eye, has great visual prowess. Allowing the user to see chakra flow and much, much else. However there is more. The Mangekyou Sharingan. An Uchiha love is fierce, when that love vanishes it is replace by an even stronger since of hatred. This activates chakra in the brain, creating the Mangekyou sharingan. It gives the user unique and special powers, but at a price.

Asides from the overwhelming anger and hatred, there is another price for power. From the moment you use the power of the Mangekyou it advances towards blindness. For each time you use it, it seals faster until you become completely blind. The only way to cure this is to aquire the eyes of a close blood relative, this activates the eternal mangekyou sharingan.

The EMS will give you the possibility of two new powers along with a more powerful and efficient Susano'o, the power of both eyes. Also you will no longer go blind and the chakra give out is much less.

It was said once the more hatred and Uchiha has, the more powerful his eyes are. The Uchiha have a long history of blood for power, much blood was shed inside the family. I must warn those seeking power, it corrupts completely. Seeking vengeance only sows more vengeance, I learned this the hard way. Now I am happy, but I urge whoever reads this you might not make it.

Takeshi stepped off, walking through the strange new world. His brother traveled doing odd jobs. One never knew where he was or where he would be. His younger brother did not inherit the Uchiha's dominant traits. A rare occasion that has forced Takeshi to travel across the galaxy in search of the elder brother.

The Uchiha scanned the area searching for any signs of his brother or anywhere he could receive information.
---
#25 Posted: 23:41:17 10/12/2014
Ki shook Delly's hand "Its nice to meet you too Delly, I'm Ki" He said before letting his sister shake her hand too

"So? What brings you here to town?" Virtu asked
---
#26 Posted: 02:26:22 11/12/2014
"Uh..." Delly was wringing her hands again. "Just... just exploring. I haven't really been around anyone before. Mother never let me. Bu- but that's okay!"
---
#27 Posted: 02:35:50 11/12/2014
"That's ok buddy" Virtu said as she hugged Delly "Now you've got friends that care"
---
#28 Posted: 05:47:42 11/12/2014
Still dripping wet, Seiki climbed out of the lake and into the mouth of the cave. Strangely, there was some of light granting visibility, though the true source was unknown, only known it was something more than the cave's entrance. The inside was rather ornate, like some ancient temple long lost and buried over time. The room was square and carved out so that the floor and walls were of a smooth stone. a doorway sat in the middle of each wall. In the middle of the room was a large smooth stone block with intricate carvings on the front.

Without a second thought, Seiki walks up to the stone and examines the carvings. Most of them appeared worn and faded, the years having not been kind. Though he is faintly able to make out a bit of it. "Past three pillars... to the sleeping... before thirty is surpassed."

"Strange..." Seiki said to himself. "Doesn't seem to be any clue as to how to navigate it. Well, good thing I brought Gardevoir; I can just teleport out of here is things go bad." With a shrug of his shoulders, Seiki decides to go with the door straight ahead and walks on.
---
#29 Posted: 09:41:53 11/12/2014
"F-friend?" Delly stuttered, freezing. "You- you really mean it? I don't think- never had a- Not entirely func- uh, um, healthy..." Somehow, she didn't really think revealing her true nature would be an entirely good move. Outside of Aperture, she hadn't seen a single robot like her.
---
#30 Posted: 12:43:59 11/12/2014
"Yes we're sure" Ki said as Virtu continued to hug Delly
---
#31 Posted: 03:06:59 12/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"Well," SkyFire sat her rear down on the carpet that covered the metal skeleton of the cruiser they were aboard, "Either way, it needs to be stopped... Hopefully before it takes your world."

Elizabeth sat too lowing her head, "From the velocity it approaches at, it should reach my planet in a matter of days. Around 3 in fact, buy the human's Earth based clock that is," she looked up and out to her planet which was still in view through the large window. There was a sudden let up of gravity, the ship had spontaneously lost power. Luckily the air flow had not stopped, must have their own power source for such emergencies. SkyFire had started floating freely in the open room, but Elizabeth was still planted on the floor.

"Whoa," SkyFire was shocked with the change, but quickly put on a smile, "Weee! Zero gravity," she kicked her legs around as if trying to run. She stopped rather soon though, "Not as fun as I had hoped," she let out her wings and used them to create motion for her body to stabilize, "Hey, how are you doing that? Everyone else is drifting around."

Elizabeth then looked down to the crowd that was now separated and freely moving about in the air. Turning quickly to SkyrFire who was flicking her wings around to keep herself in a small area in front of the dragon, "I, uh," she looked down to her paws which had a green glow about them, "I'm a unique dragon actually. I'm using my own mass and my earth ability to pull myself to the metal of the ship... But I'm not doing it intentionally," her claws turned to their normal black/grey, and she then lifted up off the floor in the zero gravity, "I wonder what happened to the generator controlling the gravity."

SkyFire flung her wings in a circle, throwing her body into a barrel roll cycle, "We should go ask the captain," her words were slightly distorted due to the silly motion. She then flicked them back the other way, only slowing the rotation, "I think I saw a personnel stairway back down the hall. We should take it up to the bridge," she pushed herself down to the floor where she used her hooves to turn and push off towards the door they had entered in.

Elizabeth roles her eyes and followed easily by using the air to create a wind current to carry her after the pony. Finding the door to the statue way, "Alright," the door began to open, but it short circuited and the halls lights blew out.

"Great, now the door won't open," she was pushed aside by a breeze, "Oh, right, special dragon got powers," Elizabeth drifted over to the door with a smile at the pony's enthusiasm and spunk. Her claws turned yellow as she touched the doorway. The door's activation light lit up, and the door raised away, "Let me guess, electricity?"

"Yep," Elizabeth had pulled her paw back and a spark of electricity bounced from one claw to connect it another(much like a tazer)

--

The US Lancer was soon in outer space once again, and made a light jump back toward Earth.

--

Valedor halted in his pacing when the ship dropped the human looking being off, "Hay," he approached with slight anger, "What are you doing here?" he stepped up in front of the Uchiha, "Why aren't you with all the other humans, sadly in space waiting to see if their weapons will fail us too?"
---
#32 Posted: 05:07:17 12/12/2014
Takeshi was a little shocked at the approach of the dragon. He was still somewhat new to technology and half the people he had ever met that where not Uchiha themselves where enemies.

The idea of meeting a dragon was still a little extreme to him. Obviously he expected it, being on Omega 7. However the shock almost made him lose his facade. "I am looking for my brother. I am unsure if he is even on this planet, but I have to talk to him about something very important" He said "I am sorry if I have offended you some way." He was sincere in the apology but did not lose the emotionless expression or tone.

For the young Uchiha social interactions where difficult, however for his older brother it came more easily. That is perhaps why he was able to making a living trading and doing odd jobs on various planets.
---
#33 Posted: 05:09:18 12/12/2014
Having passed through the doorway at the back of the first room, Seiki found himself in a room the same shape and size as the last one, just without the stone block in the middle of the room. Once again, a doorway sat in the middle of each wall. "This will be difficult..." He looked through his bag, but none of the Pokemon he'd brought with him seemed to be helpful in navigating the area, well, perhaps one. He took out the desired ball and sent out the Pokemon within.

"Golurk, see if you can stomp on the ground and use the vibrations as a sort of echo-location to see this cave's layout." Seiki instructed. The ghost-golem raised it's leg then stomped down, hard, shaking the floor and nearly knocking its trainer to the floor. Seiki waited about a minute before he looked up at Golurk. "Anything?" He asked hopeful. The Pokemon shook it's head slowly. Seiki let out a breath, mentally going back to the drawing board.

He returned Golurk then decided the best option was likely to just keep going and if things didn't pan out, have Gardevoir use Teleport and try again. Rather than getting complicated, he figured it best to start with just going straight every time he could; walking on and heading through the doorway dead ahead and ending up in another similar room. A twinge of frustration came across his face, but he shook it off and kept going.
---
#34 Posted: 23:12:59 12/12/2014
"Yay!" Delly squeaked, her faintly mechanical voice cracking as she reached the higher pitches as she reciprocated the hug. "Ohh this is going to be so great! All talking and having fun and- and-"

She twitched, drawing back slightly. "What exactly do friends do? Everyone at home, I don't think they really, um, talked to each other."
---
#35 Posted: 23:29:58 12/12/2014
"We would talk and play games, but there's a problem... A darkness is devouring the Omega system and we need to stop it" Ki said

"Come on Ki! Delly just wants to have fun, we can worry later" Virtu said

Austin went to the palace to check on the princesses and his mom "Hey" He said

Chrysalis smiled "Hello son, we need you to go to another planet to get others to help defeat the darkness destroying the Omega system, we'll semd you to Reach first" She said before handing him a ticket and surrounding Austin in green magic, teleporting him to the spaceship transport station

Austin gave the ticket to the conductor and the ship started for Reach in moments
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:20:04 13/12/2014 by EyeBrawler2014
#36 Posted: 06:54:09 13/12/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: holly crap Chrysalis is powerful! Sending a living being over hundreds of light years away in the blink of an eye... Good thing Chrysalis is my favorite villain... But still, I'd suggest you not do that, the best and fastest travel is by star ships and cruisers. The cruiser class ships are the faster ships, due to not being weaponized and more of a carrier between planets(the planets are all in different solar systems within the Milkyway Galaxy), getting aboard one is free... For the dragons... But, if your hero can prove he is truly a hero that needs to be on the front lines with the others, then by all means find a way to prove it.(hint) Which will also later determine who is the Sentinel(hint).

Valedor shook his head with some frustration, "You petty humans and your constant issues, thinking they are more important than anything or anyone else. My planet is on the edge of extinction, because your so called super weapons couldn't stop a space ghost ship. I can tell you right now what that thing is, but it wouldn't matter to you now would it?" he scuffed and started walking away, "Do what you want, but I'd suggest you vacate the planet as soon as you can, and try to stay out of my line of sight, just looking at your odd bodies make me sick."

--

SkyFire tumbled around in the stairwell, "Uhp, starting to get a little sick," she reached up to hold her muzzle with her hoof.

"Well stop spinning around everywhere and just ride the air current," Elizabeth giggled at the pony's bright spirit, like nothing could keep her down at all, "Just hold still, I'll get you straitened out," Elizabeth continued to produce the wind current for the two to ascend the stairwell toward the bridge.

OOC: I'll post on Brandon's story after a little while, the travel between the worlds will take some time due to them riding in a frigate, not exactly that fastest space traveler.
---
#37 Posted: 09:53:44 13/12/2014
"A- a what? Doing what?" Delly asked weakly, scratching at the ear that wasn't deaf. "What's the... Omega system? What?"
---
#38 Posted: 12:16:32 13/12/2014
((I'll change it then))

"Its our planet and others like it, something has been destroying the planets" Ki said

Austin soon arrived on Reach "This place looks nice, but ominous too" He said
---
#39 Posted: 18:08:08 13/12/2014 | Topic Creator
A green Covenant phantom flew over Austin high above him. It slowed and came to a stop in the sky. Lowing down enough to drop some troops, a few were actually UNSC Marines dropping down with a small.group of Elites. It was somewhat of a greeting party, they did not carry amy weapons heavier than their side arms, customary while in uniform. They began giving a safety brief to the new arrivals whether new or not. One Elite noticed Austin of all the others, "You dont look like the others. Are you from Equestria?" the large creature knelt down as to not have to speak with much force. The light weight traditional blue armor shined slightly in the planets star light. His deep green eyes looked over the changeling with much curiosity, "I can since some great power within you, what is your name?"

--

Above Omega 7

Reaching the locked bridge door, Elizabeth pried the dirt up into place, "Hello?" she drifted in followed by the Pegasus behind her, "What happened?" the room was dark, and only lit by the reflected light from the planet's surface. The conductors drifted around checking panels and flipping different switches as they hurried to restore power to the ship.

One of the crewmen happen to be a Jackal without battle armor, with pink feather like head features and brown eyes, it was a female, "We don't know what happened," she tried to speak the English language clearly through her natural rough voice, "Elizabeth?"

"Yes, who... Frenamich(fray-nah-Mitch)?" Elizabeth's eyes turned a bright gold and her body began to illuminate the bridge. Seeing the face before her more clearly, "It is you. You made captain, that's great," she was nudged by SkyFire who was upside down compared to the others again, "Right, we need to get the power back on before the air supply generator shuts down."

"Well there is only one place to check," the female Jackal pulled her skinny body over to the back wall of the bridge to a map of the ship. She pointed to it and slid her sharp finger around the pathways that were presented, "We'd have to head to the nuclear core generator. I'm sure it is a simple problem to fix, but..." she turned to the glowing, white dragon, "The Radiation is far to great at the moment, we couldn't go in to check on it if we wanted, not only do the radiation suits not hold it back good enough, but the main doors air power locked. We couldn't open them without breaking the the dam thing down, and that is if we had over 40 pounds of C4, those doors were not meant to be opened by the crew."

Elizabeth smiled with her golden eyes, "Well I'm not crew now am I?" she turned and forced a current that pushed her to the bridges elevator, "I'll see what I cam do about the situation, can't be too hard. I spent some time on Omega 2, nuclear cores were one of the classes I volunteered to attend," she touched the doorway around the elevator, and it lit up and dinged. The does opened, of course the actual elevator wasn't there, she just went through without it. Following what she remembered of the map, she was down in the maintenance floors. Forcing the doors open here, she could see some of the crew, both human and alien working to find the problem. She didnt say anything them as she glided through the corridors toward the back center of the cruiser. The nuclear core generator would be placed in the middle of the main engines to provide them correct power for the light and hyper jumps that made the time between planets less than what they should be.

Little did she know, SkyFire was crawling after the dragon as fast as she could. Coming out of the elevator well to see the dragon far down the hall, she pushed off with much strength for the back of the elevator well, bolting out through the crowd toward the dragon. She used her wings to slow herself down before getting noticeably close to the dragon. She was literally moving toward the light that was from the female dragon's powers over light, and cautiously navigating around the other beings that scurried through the mechanics of the ship.
---
#40 Posted: 18:22:49 13/12/2014
"Yes, my name is Austin, my mother sent me here to see if anyone would help me take care of the darkness destroying the Omega system" Austin said to the Elite "That was some entrance from you and your teammates"
---
#41 Posted: 21:41:11 13/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Omega 6

The elite laughed a little at Austin's comment, "The only reason it looked any cool was because we got here a little late," the blue armored elite shifted a little to make for a more comfortable crouch, "You've traveled a long way my friend. Sadly there isn't really anything our current weaponry can do to stop or even slow it down. Even our glassing lasers do not even breach the shield that envelops it," he looked up to the cruiser as it lifted away from the crowd, it was heading to a loading zone to make way for any other approaching cruisers, "All we can do at this point is run," the elite stood up.from the changeling, "Well Austin," he looked down to the bug-pony, "I'll show you around the planet, since it is kind of my current assignment. Come, we are using a heavy phantom(you see what I'm talking about in Halo 4, the big one that disabled the Mammoth on its way to the gravity well) to allow scenery and easy transport," the green phantom above lifted two of each race back into it's hull and flew off in the direction it had come from. In return the heavy phantom came cruising in to hover at around the same altitude at which it flew in. Activating its powerful lift, it awaited the passengers.

--

Omega 3:

The US Lancer enters the planet's air space to make its second stop on its trek back to UNSC command around Earth. Brandon jumped from the ship, using a jet pack, he blasted the thrusters only 10 feet from the ground, and dropped to its surface. The planet was inhabited by many of the known species, from dragons, to ponies, humans, jackals, grunts, hunters, elites, Pokemon, and quite a few others. He reached up to his helmet and took his off, he had short messy black hair. His face was clean yet rugged, light brown eyes and a thin chin.

Brandon was taking the break time to just enjoy the open areas this planet still had compared to Earth. Earth had been populated to the point it took reservations and costly payments to visit the few scattered un populated regions that had been left for the oxygen and food production they still needed. Here, it was free, he walked out away from the ship as pelicans and other UNSC and Covenant brand vehicles came roaring out into the open to head into the city they landed close to. Brandon had been here once before, but found no interest in visiting the city itself.

Brandon took a deep breath and looked into the sky where he noticed a reflective dot just next to the clouds. As it came closer he could see it grow in size and the purple tint became visible, "Do they seriously think they can-" he was cut off by a large purple beam blazing down from the Covenant cruiser. It was a glassing laser, it was targeting the Lancer, hitting its mark.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:07:52 14/12/2014 by SpyroD
#42 Posted: 22:01:00 13/12/2014
Austin looked at the Elite "How do I get on there?" He asked
---
#43 Posted: 18:38:39 14/12/2014
After walking for almost an hour, Seiki entered a rather strange room. This one was still laid out as all the previous ones, but in the middle was a large stone pillar. 2 numbers were carved into the side of it, one above the other "1" & "13". "These numbers seem to signify something, but what..." Seiki stared intently at the numbers for a few minutes.

Unable to come up with a good assumption for their meaning, Seiki decided to continue his trek through the never ending cave. The next room was exactly like the last, a similar pillar in the middle of the room. This one had the numbers 2 & 14 marked on it. "Ok..... Not sure if the increase in numbers is good or not."
---
#44 Posted: 22:15:11 15/12/2014
"Oh- oh, that's a- um, that's really quite frightening..." she twitched again, followed by a slight hiccup. "Is there- is anyone trying to- to stop it?"
---
#45 Posted: 19:53:27 16/12/2014
"I assure you it will not take long" Takeshi said. He produced a scroll from his cloak. He placed on the ground unrolling it quickly then bit his thumb causing it to bleed. He used his thumb to spread it across the scroll. He then placed his hand on the scroll and in a puff of smoke seven dogs appeared. He rolled up the scroll "you know what to do" and with that they scattered, running into the distance.

'whenever they find something their symbol will reappear on the scroll and I will just re-summon them and have them lead me there' the Uchiha thought to himself 'The where trained to track down my brother's scent, without them this would have been a hassle. However a true shinobi always has a tool at his disposal.'

He wrapped his thumb and then started walking towards Valedor "WAIT!" he called out "I wish to speak with you on the current situation."
---
#46 Posted: 01:30:09 17/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Valedor kept walking, "I'm listening," he glanced back to she the human following him, "Best make it quick," he slowed just a little but kept moving.

--

Brandon was tossed across the field by the initial blast from the glass laser striking the main engines of the Lancer. He quickly used the jet pack to stabilize as not to land on his head. He landed on his feet, but the momentum sat him down in the grass. His helmet landed behind him, next to a tree that was waving back to its standing position from the shock wave. The Spartan quickly jumped up to receive and put his helmet on. He then made a dead sprint for the Lancer, even with the laser still cutting into the hull of the frigate. There were other explosions that sent debris out into the fields around the landing zone. Some of the debris were weapons, one just so happen to be a slightly dinged up and scorched Spartan Laser. Finding it still useful he nabbed it up on his run. Placing the weapon on his back where it locked in place just atop the jet pack, the bright armored Spartan came within flight distance of the frigate. Locating an opening he launched himself into the now burning ship. Knocking through some of the weaker obstacles he found his way through the ship to the loading docks. The vehicles still strapped down, some crushed, some utterly vaporized or otherwise destroyed. But against the back wall, furthest from the striking area was a scorpion. It looked like it had just had its maintenance done.

Victor 2115 could see the ceiling of the room tuning a bright red, "Oh no you don't," a supply crate had been blasted open and a brute bubble shield was laying out in his path. Picking up the shield, the ceiling began to sag with bright red liquid starting to drip, he flung the shield creator directly to the scorpion, wedging itself just under the barrel of the tank's main battery(the over head cannon). Shield popping up, Brandon dived forward activating the jetpack once more, he slid under the ceiling that gave away to the glassing laser crossing back over this part of the ship. Rolling upright he jumped up and climbed into the cockpit of the tank where it automatically started up upon the driver's arrival. The shield started to change color under the beam as it drew closer to the center of the dome. The Spartan floored the tank's pedals, but it was held back by the safety straps. He released the throttle, backed up as much as the supports would allow, and pushed forward full again. Still not giving away, Brandon took a deep breath, "One option left," taking a few more deep breaths he turned the battery control, "Here we go!" The turret atop the scorpion rotated to its left, knocking the bubble shield out of place where it rolled down toward the cock pit, to which Brandon flung the door up to catch the shield. The area was un stable and the whole room was shaking, making the shield bounce slightly, shifting slowly to the side, eventually it will fall and move away if not bust on the ground.

As the turret reached the back, Brandon put his thumb down on the trigger, firing a good 45mm round into the wall that held the supports for the scorpion. Closing the hatch and putting all power into reverse, the scorpion rolled backward and out into the glassed region of the ship. Crashing through the fragile walls, the tack was soon airborne just off the side of the frigate. A few seconds passed before the shock of the landing hit the Spartan. He kept the scorpion in full reverse until it came to a descending slope. Rotating the turret back to the front, Branding used the targeting screen for the cannon to locate the source of the laser, "Is Herron was aboard that ship, you better start praying you don't see him in he11 you son of a-" *boom* the turret fires the large high explosive round, sending the contents streaming through the sky. With how long the glass laser had been on, no doubt the shields were down suspecting the Lancer was the only combat ship in the air space, the round passed right through the defenses and right into the weapon.

OOC: much action/suspense! I can't even think of what to do next!(jk, I'll get back to it soon)
---
#47 Posted: 01:38:47 17/12/2014
After about another hour of walking, Seiki came across a third room with a pillar in the middle. "I can't help but feel like these are significant somehow." He mutters to himself as he walks closer to read the inscription on the front of the large stone column.

The numbers 3 & 29 are carved on the front of the pillar. "29... Wait, I think that's number of rooms I've been through since I got here. Geez that's alot... I guess these things are here to track our progress through the cave, but wait, whatever one were to take an indirect path that was to go through more rooms than carved?"

Seiki shrugs off the thought and proceeds to the next room. This one has a small swirling blue vortex in the middle of the room. Oddly, is isn't trying to suck anything through it or blow anything out, just sitting there harmlessly. "This must be it." Seiki smiles in excitement.
---
#48 Posted: 01:40:46 17/12/2014
((The Elite never answered Austin buddy))

"Some are, but we only know about here on Earth" Virtu said "Please calm down Delly"
---
#49 Posted: 18:59:46 17/12/2014
Takeshi made a few hand seals "transformation Jutsu" in a puff of smoke he appeared as a dragon about the same size as Valedor black scales and eyes with only tints of grey and red.

He sped up until he was walking next to Valedor "You said you hated seeing human bodies. It's is just an illusion by bending light particles with my chakra, quite elementary where I come from" He explained to avoid confusion "I would like to ask you about this darkness here, do you know what is?"
---
#50 Posted: 04:37:53 18/12/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Dear god you ****ing phone! This is the fourth time I've tried to post this... Each time I retype it the details and information gets worse and worse.... I give up, the universe doesn't want this post! I'll just sum up the whole thing because I'm tired of typing and retyping and retyping because something keeps going wrong with this dam thing!

Ok, the elite shows that the way aboard is by standing in the light, the grav. Lift.

Sky Fire, since she use to travel time, has access to many restricted areas, such as the locked door to the nuclear core engine. It was a funny scene the first two attempts, but this phone managed to lose it over and over again.

Valedor finds the illusion spell rather interesting and hasnt mentioned anything he knows about the darkness yet... Can you work with me from here, cause I'm done trying to make these parts interesting with all these technical difficulties...
---
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me