Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Idle Chatter > Can anyone help me find this ANIMU PICTURE?
Page 1 of 1
Can anyone help me find this ANIMU PICTURE? [CLOSED]
NORAYMO6 Green Sparx Gems: 305
#1 Posted: 20:33:01 27/11/2014 | Topic Creator
HI! No one probably remembers who I am, but I'm looking for some help? If anyone here has this anime picture, or knows where I can get it, and would send it to me, I'd really appreciate it! ACTUALLY, it was a user on this site who gave it to ME! WELL, I was harassing my cuz's account, actually, but ANYWAY!

He was a well known user in DS' OLD DAYS names black dragon? He's been banned now, but those of you who've been here since before 2010 will know who I'm talking about. I've lost contact with him though, since he's closed his DA account, SO I NEEDS SOME HELP?

WELL, it was a picture of an ANIMU GIRL with a cake on her head? She was faced to the left, had a purple shirt, short blonde hair, and blue eyes. The original artist was a Japanese artist on a Japanese site that I can't recall, but even back then, they'd pulled the picture down, but black dragon had given it to me. I'm not ENTIRELY SURE who the girl is in the picture? I THINK it's RIN KAGAMINE (VOCALOID), but I'm not ENTIRELY SURE! BY THE WAY, this happened in late 2010, so the picture's about that old. I THOUGHT, maybe anyone who knew him, might have it TOO?

Here's ANOTHER PICTURE that was drawn by the same artist, and the image I'm looking for looks VERY SIMILAR to this? Her facial expression, and it's in the same exact style, as it's by the same artist!

[User Posted Image]

Whoever can find first gets a FREE BATCH OF FRESHLY BAKED COOKIES! THEY'RE YUMMY, I'M REALLY GOOD! X3

IT'S FOR ANIMU, C'MON!

In all seriousness, I'd really appreciate it, if someone here can find it for me, I've searched allover for it, and can't find it. My old PC crashed and I lost all of my stuff last year, and that's, like, my favorite anime style picture ever. If someone was able to find it, or has they have it, I'd be willing to give you a free commission? I don't have a DA or anything, right now, but I'm actually QUITE THE ARTIST! I'd draw anything you'd like, too! It doesn't matter what, if you find that picture for me, I'm forever in your DEBT!
---
I'M STUCK IN A COMA!
NORAYMO6 Green Sparx Gems: 305
#2 Posted: 17:44:03 02/12/2014 | Topic Creator
OHHH! Thanks so much, ANYWAY! smilie That's at least gonna get me a little closer, though! How'd you find it was UENO TSUKI? I do recall that name, and I know it's right, though!

Thanks anyway, now we know that's the name, if anyone can FIND THE EXACT PICTURE?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! HERE IT IS! If anyone EVER needs help finding an image, ask the lovely support of KONACHAN! KAWAIIIII~ X3

THANKS PIXILISM, THOUGH, FOR THE ARTIST! KAWAIIIII X3

[User Posted Image]
---
I'M STUCK IN A COMA!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:06:54 02/12/2014 by NORAYMO6
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me