Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Ferguson results. [CLOSED]
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#1 Posted: 23:52:01 25/11/2014 | Topic Creator
It's an incredible relief to hear that Officer Wilson wasn't found guilty. Yet it's also very disgusting that people need to get agitated by the fact that Michael Brown was black, and are being dumbasses by making it a race issue. The kid tried to steal Wilson's gun. What the hell would he want to do with Wilson's gun? Shoot Wilson, and go rob a store or do something else horrible. If the ****bags whining that are making this a race issue are actually fully serious that they believe Wilson was motivated by racial animosity, then they need their brains examined.

So, basically while it is upsetting that this turned into a race issue, it is cathartic to hear that Officer Wilson will not be suffering as punishment for doing his job.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:03:18 26/11/2014 by Mrmorrises
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#2 Posted: 23:54:44 25/11/2014
I'm not sure many people will be agreeing with your opinion, I myself am one of those.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12132
#3 Posted: 23:58:39 25/11/2014
ohhhh boy
AmethystRose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1132
#4 Posted: 00:06:16 26/11/2014
The fact that how out of hand this has gotten is freaking ridiculous...
Oh yes, fight violence with even more violence... that will solve EVERYTHING.
This proves how ****ed up the world has gotten...
And this scares me a lot, because I live around the Ferguson area.
---
ϟ Break my heart, break me til I fall apart. ϟ
#5 Posted: 00:08:11 26/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: theuone
I'm not sure many people will be agreeing with your opinion, I myself am one of those.

There are plenty of people who disagree with me. There are also plenty of people who agree with me because they know that if someone is trying to steal a police officer's gun, the officer's only way to defend themselves and others is to have them killed. It doesn't matter if the person trying to steal the gun is white or black, or any race.
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#6 Posted: 00:25:06 26/11/2014
this is admittedly the first time i've ever seen someone say he tried to steal wilson's gun

there's been so many conflicting accounts of what happened
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:35:15 26/11/2014 by IsisStormDragon
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3095
#7 Posted: 00:25:46 26/11/2014
i dont really like gettin involved in this but honestly if he was stealin his gun why didnt he just like not shoot him? arent officers trained to like i dunno hit them or like something less fatal? i dunno. i act like i know anything.
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#8 Posted: 00:28:25 26/11/2014
Yeah, I'm sure the officers should also have tasers. As for the kkk and such, well, this truly is the state of the world right now, completely doomed.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
zer0dch Ripto Gems: 1916
#9 Posted: 00:28:43 26/11/2014
uh oh.
#10 Posted: 00:35:01 26/11/2014
^Ah, alrighty, I'll remove it.
#11 Posted: 00:38:55 26/11/2014
Quote: Spyrobaro
Quote: IsisStormDragon
^Ah, alrighty, I'll remove it.

the kkk is there though (from last i heard at least)

and they have been supporting wilson

so you're still not entirely wrong

yeah last i heard that was the case

there's probably some pictures of them around, i would think

not entirely sure
#12 Posted: 00:46:10 26/11/2014 | Topic Creator
the kkk is defending wilson

the mother****ing kkk

if you still think he's such a great guy even with that there's seriously something wrong with you honestly

I never said he was a great guy, I said that he shouldn't be penalized, there's a distinct difference. The KKK is racist, officer Wilson is not; so really, there's little to no validity in you pointing that out. It could have been a white man who was shot you know that, right? Nobody would be pulling the ****ing race card over that, of course. It doesn't matter what race the criminal was. He tried to steal his gun. His first course of action after stealing the gun would be to shoot the officer, to get him out of the way. The officer was defending his life, and potentially many others. It's self defense, I take it you've never heard of what that is?
#13 Posted: 01:01:20 26/11/2014
http://www.dailykos.com/story/...en-Wilson-s-SUV
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#14 Posted: 01:08:10 26/11/2014
Isn't that like pointing a gun at an officer?
shroom boom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3133
#15 Posted: 01:21:40 26/11/2014
Quote: Mrmorrises
I never said he was a great guy, I said that he shouldn't be penalized, there's a distinct difference. The KKK is racist, officer Wilson is not; so really, there's little to no validity in you pointing that out. It could have been a white man who was shot you know that, right? Nobody would be pulling the ****ing race card over that, of course. It doesn't matter what race the criminal was. He tried to steal his gun. His first course of action after stealing the gun would be to shoot the officer, to get him out of the way. The officer was defending his life, and potentially many others. It's self defense, I take it you've never heard of what that is?

did you even look at the thing i linked

brown did NOT try to steal wilson's gun

He did try to steal it. i honestly dont understand why everyone is getting so worked up about this when people are killed every day. the officer defended himself and thats that. it was an accident that he died. just cause he was black everyone started to spazz out about this whoule event.
---
103 skylanders in total SSA:31/32 SG:26/30 SSF:39/56
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#16 Posted: 01:27:44 26/11/2014
It's an incredible relief to hear that Officer Wilson wasn't found guilty.

1) Found guilty? This wasn't a trial. This was hearing over whether an indictment would be made or not. You weren't even paying attention, you just wanted to hear the end result.

2) Watch the video of Michael's mother's reaction and I guaran-****ing-tee you'll change your tone.

Yet it's also very disgusting that people need to get agitated by the fact that Michael Brown was black, and are being dumbasses by making it a RACE issue.

3) Tell that to any black friend you have (hell, you probably don't have any). This particular issue may not have been motivated by race, but racism is still alive and well. That's why African-Americans are so sensitive about it. Anyone who says otherwise is either naive or delusional.

Whether he was guilty or not, I'm on the fence. But they should have at LEAST indicted him and had a trial. The Brown family deserved that much.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:32:50 26/11/2014 by Metallo
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12132
#17 Posted: 01:37:09 26/11/2014
[User Posted Image]
- - -
#18 Posted: 01:46:12 26/11/2014
To be fair, Baro, Wilson gave his own account that Brown had his finger in the trigger guard of the pistol, trying to wrest it away. But still, I agree with you.
#19 Posted: 01:57:27 26/11/2014
Quote: Metallo
To be fair, Baro, Wilson gave his own account that Brown had his finger in the trigger guard of the pistol, trying to wrest it away. But still, I agree with you.

i know you agree with me, but:

multiple witnesses have said that brown had his hands up and did not make any attempt to fight back or hurt wilson in any way

and there's so many contradictions and changes to wilson's story that i'm really not intent on believing it at all

Very true. Due to all that, I'm not really taking a side in the whole guilty-not guilty thing. I'm just pissed that they wouldn't even CHARGE him. I think they owe us at least that. But apparently, according to Missouri law, what Wilson did was okay.
Kitty Platinum Sparx Gems: 5106
#20 Posted: 02:04:00 26/11/2014
I honestly don't know what to think anymore when there are so many different stories circulating around right now. Some say he fought the officer, some say he didn't. Some say he put his hands up, some say he didn't.

I don't know what to believe anymore. I can't get a clear cut version of the story. Everyone says something different.
#21 Posted: 02:06:03 26/11/2014 | Topic Creator

Really, that's not what a majority of the sources say.

1) Found guilty? This wasn't a trial. This was hearing over whether an indictment would be made or not. You weren't even paying attention, you just wanted to hear the end result.

2) Watch the video of Michael's mother's reaction and I guaran-****ing-tee you'll change your tone.

Yet it's also very disgusting that people need to get agitated by the fact that Michael Brown was black, and are being dumbasses by making it a RACE issue.

3) Tell that to any black friend you have (hell, you probably don't have any). This particular issue may not have been motivated by race, but racism is still alive and well. That's why African-Americans are so sensitive about it. Anyone who says otherwise is either naive or delusional.

Whether he was guilty or not, I'm on the fence. But they should have at LEAST indicted him and had a trial. The Brown family deserved that much.

To the bold part: I'm not 100% sure what you're trying to imply here, but if you are implying that I am a racist for defending Wilson, then **** you. Seriously. That's ****ed up logic.

Even if you believe racism is well and alive in America (which it isn't, leftists just like to try and convince people of that), then how can you be so sure that officer Wilson is a racist?
#22 Posted: 02:17:54 26/11/2014

Really, that's not what a majority of the sources say.

To the bold part: I'm not 100% sure what you're trying to imply here, but if you are implying that I am a racist for defending Wilson, then **** you. Seriously. That's ****ed up logic.

Even if you believe racism is well and alive in America (which it isn't, leftists just like to try and convince people of that), then how can you be so sure that officer Wilson is a racist?

Okay.....Let me take a breath here.

I don't think you're racist. I didn't even imply anything like that. I just think that you try to understand things from a point of view you've never experienced. That's Exhibit A of what makes me believe you have no black friends.

Exhibit B is that you're trying to claim racism isn't real. I don't believe it is, I know it is. I live in the South, I see it every ****ing day. I hear the N-word every ****ing day. You can't tell me that it's not. If you had black friends, or friends of any ethnic minority really, they'd tell you if you asked. I've heard quite a few heartbreaking stories. I've SEEN quite a few heartbreaking stories.

And didn't I say that RACE DOES NOT APPLY TO THIS PARTICULAR SITUATION? That means, that neither party involved here was racist. I do not think Wilson is racist, but I know that some of his supporters are, and some on the Brown side probably are, too. Hence I said that the race issue here is because African-Americans are very sensitive about it, and they have every right to be sensitive. Of course, you don't know that because you don't pay attention to anyone who disagrees with you, and you assume you can understand things from a point of view you've never experienced.

And very honestly, the fact that you're trying to deny racism so much makes you seem a little guilty......
#23 Posted: 02:27:08 26/11/2014
Also, you're acting as though I'm condemning Wilson, which further proves that you don't pay attention at all, you just hear what you want to hear. Anyone who clearly read my post will know that I'm not necessarily in favor of either one, I just think he should've been charged and there should've been due process.
#24 Posted: 02:55:08 26/11/2014 | Topic Creator
"You're not paying attention, you don't know what it's like!"

You keep reciting that, and frankly, it just makes you sound like a condescending asshole who knows that they're wrong and is therefore resorting to spewing that ****.

And who is America racist in comparison to? Tell me which ideal country has less racist bigots? The level of racism in America is extremely low compared to other places around the world.

If you at least don't think Wilson is a racist, then congratulations, you at least have the intelligence to know that.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me