Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Help for gems [CLOSED]
CraftyBoyzMania Yellow Sparx Gems: 1126
#1 Posted: 19:11:00 25/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Can someone tell me how to actually get gems. I'm new so i have no clue.
---
Gamer
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#2 Posted: 19:20:54 25/11/2014
*cough*
---
you never saw me
#3 Posted: 19:37:23 25/11/2014 | Topic Creator
That didn't help. Coughing never does.
---
Gamer
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#4 Posted: 19:40:50 25/11/2014
I-Brawler was directing you to the Forum Help Files which is in the "cough" link.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#5 Posted: 19:41:00 25/11/2014
Quote: CraftyBoyzMania

It's a link, which directs you to the answer.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#6 Posted: 19:44:01 25/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Oh ok thanks. *Facepalm*
---
Gamer
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#7 Posted: 23:20:55 05/12/2014
Oh ok thanks. *Facepalm*

It was a pretty rude response too. *sneeze*
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#8 Posted: 02:25:42 21/12/2014

Now this made me laugh out loud! Good comeback! I came here to the "Site Help and Suggestions" section wondering about gems myself! I gained 10 of them since this morning and I could never figure out what I actually done to do this. I never expected the answer under help files to the left side there. I also found how to do those crazy character icons too! I've been too embarrassed to ask how to do it and rather jealous that others could. smilie Woot!
---
Stay Cool!
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#9 Posted: 14:28:56 21/12/2014
Quote: fairyland

Now this made me laugh out loud! Good comeback! I came here to the "Site Help and Suggestions" section wondering about gems myself! I gained 10 of them since this morning and I could never figure out what I actually done to do this. I never expected the answer under help files to the left side there. I also found how to do those crazy character icons too! I've been too embarrassed to ask how to do it and rather jealous that others could. smilie Woot!

Trust me, I know how you feel... When I was a red sparx I would literally think users would think I'm an idiot if I was to ask any of those questions and ect, these days I don't even know if people read the help files and forum rules! But you shouldn't be shy, the DS Community is always here to help, and will most likely give a friendly answer... Weirdly I just found out the '!' next to your usernames was a notification saying you have a new post in your Guestbook, which is stupid as cause I learnt that from a user this year smilie. And I was always wondering why the '!' disappeared and re-appeared randomly out of nowhere, I joined this site 3 years ago I should of known, and some new users these days knew that before be and they joined after!
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#10 Posted: 23:40:32 21/12/2014
I actually read the help files as a red sparx so...
CelestiaDragon Red Sparx Gems: 83
#11 Posted: 13:33:45 23/12/2014
Quote: somePerson

Same did I, but people(or should I say new users) are still asking these types of questions. It's actually great that when you join the website it leads you to the 'Forum Rules and 'Help Files' I find it useful, but particularly not to the users that are asking these questions continually, which I respect completely... It just find that, they should read the rules, and they won't have any problems...

OF: Yes, coughing and sneezing doesn't help lol. xD
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:35:03 23/12/2014 by CelestiaDragon
Farlo Blue Sparx Gems: 516
#12 Posted: 21:19:59 05/01/2015
Quote: somePerson

I also read the forum rules... I just didn't remember them
---
You don't know what you've done!
smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me