Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Crystallized Wings [Dragon RP] [Retry]
First | Previous | Page 7 of 37 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 36 37
Crystallized Wings [Dragon RP] [Retry]
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#301 Posted: 05:12:07 09/01/2015
Barrigath flapped his wings in impatience, not even bothering to greet the others that showed up. He was prepared to leave already, and staying in one spot for too long was not his thing. He eventually addressed the other dragons, not wanting to be too rude. "Morning you guys. Do you have everything you need?"
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
#302 Posted: 18:07:23 09/01/2015
OOC: Its over 9000?
---
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7322
#303 Posted: 21:10:33 09/01/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Pst, lems, Starz and Aretis aren't with the group just yet. xD They're still at their home. I guess we could make them teleport there. xD

"Good morning." Cenor greeted the dragons once again and then peered over their heads, at the gates. "Where are the light dragons?" he murmured. "I thought they would be here first."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:13:58 09/01/2015 by Spyro-Gamer
SolemnWhisper Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#304 Posted: 00:20:45 10/01/2015
OOC: Whoops smilie Well, I'll just leave that post there until they DO arrive, and then I'll move the post smilie
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#305 Posted: 02:36:00 10/01/2015
((I'm waiting for SpyroD))
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#306 Posted: 12:58:59 10/01/2015
Shadow watched as the others exchanged good mornings and small talk. He was a little uncomfortable not knowing many of the others soon to be travelling along with him, but kept a safe distance from them anyway. Kumara had told him about what could happen if you get to close to others, and he wasn't going to risk anything.
"Who else is there?" Shadow whispered to Kumara who shrugged.
"A few more I think. Hopefully we can leave soon, because I don't like the feeling of being the only griffin in this group," she then looked at Shadow, "do not make friends, got it?"
The black dragon nodded uncurtainly. its not like I know how to anyway...
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#307 Posted: 23:36:12 10/01/2015
ooc: I'm back! Sorreh! Finals be dis coming week for meh.
Also, just a quick note to everyone, to conserve space, I would like to suggest that if you're going to post something in OOC, please also post something relevant to the plot so we don't waste posts. :3 I don't know if this will ever get to the limit of 50 pages, but if it does, I'd like to conserve as much space as possible.

Aretis blinked. "Sorry, I slept in. Heheheh." He blinked and gathered his stuff, heading out. "Ready?" He asked and then jumped into the air, flapping his wings a few times to gain altitude. He circled around the house waiting for Starz.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#308 Posted: 23:40:09 10/01/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: I hope it does last till the end. I've got great ideas for this RP.

Starz padded outside, shutting the door behind her. She jumped up into the air and beat her wings, lifting herself into the air. As soon as she reached the same height as Aretis, she began to fly towards the direction of the library.
-
Cenor looked up, seeing Starz and Aretis in the distance.
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#309 Posted: 23:52:25 10/01/2015
((Or we could always delete just-OOC posts after we find out what we need to know.))

Mistrain woke up, realizing that he had scattered his nest around the cave again. "Remember, connect with nature," he told himself, even though he wanted to go find some fancy dragon mansion with beds that didn't fall apart when you slept in them.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#310 Posted: 06:13:58 11/01/2015
Aretis circled once more just to make sure everything was locked up and then flew along with Starz. He reached the library quickly with her and they flew down to where Cenor and everyone else was. "Hello, sorry I'm late." He apologized.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#311 Posted: 03:33:20 12/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Starz landed beside Aretis. "Sorry." She apologized also.
"It is fine." Cenor looked around at the group. "Is everyone here now?"
#312 Posted: 13:48:18 12/01/2015
"I'm still split on if to come or not," Skyward admitted.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#313 Posted: 21:47:45 12/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"We'll need all the help we can get, won't we?" Starz looked over at Skyward.
#314 Posted: 22:16:26 12/01/2015
"Yeah, but I always go on these kinds of adventures," Skyward admitted. "I want some peace and quiet for once."
---
#315 Posted: 22:26:29 12/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Well..." Starz broke off, not knowing what else to say.
"You will not get any peace and quiet with the darkness mist covering Siyalor." Cenor reminded, looking at Skyward.
#316 Posted: 22:35:00 12/01/2015
Barrigath flapped his wings in irritation and glared at the storm dragon. "Quit being selfish, Sparky." he growled. He was quick to judge for the statement Skyward said, viewing him as no better than the political family he ran from. Lazy, complainy big-wings. "You live on this land. The longer you sit here and whine about your peace and quiet, the more the land gets infected."
---
#317 Posted: 22:50:34 12/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Starz widened her eyes at Barrigath's remark.
#318 Posted: 22:58:40 12/01/2015
Skyward lashed her tail. "How dare you call me by my dead sister's name!" she growled. "I refuse to go with an insolent little worm like you!"
---
#319 Posted: 23:05:19 12/01/2015
Barrigath rolled his eyes in disbelief. "Oh by the Gods- How was I supposed to know your sister was named "Sparky?" Jeez." He began to shift his front talons in annoyance. "Who cares if you don't want to be with an 'Insolent Worm', you'd rather be a petty little dragon and let your own home die?"
---
#320 Posted: 23:11:06 12/01/2015
"Would you rather be a quick-to-judge dragon who insults people by calling them by their deceased relative's name?" Skyward growled. She scraped her claws on the ground, loving to shred Barrigath's scales into fur, like the fur she had but a different color.
---
#321 Posted: 23:16:57 12/01/2015
"Oh, quit your blubbering." Barrigath scoffed. "The land doesn't have time for this." He looked to Cenor. "Can we go already? Maybe leave this static-ridden thing behind?" He asked, gesturing to Skyward.
---
#322 Posted: 23:22:44 12/01/2015
"How about leaving you behind?!" Skyward was shaking with anger, sparks erupting from her body. "I saved an ancient crown from falling to evil claws, stopped and army of demons, fought alongside the legendary Purple Dragon, Spyro, stopped good guys from doing evil, stopped too many wars to count, and what do I get? 'Skyward, can you do this? Skyward, can you do that? Skyward, my paw hurts, can you fix it?' I'm tired of being treated like a battle machine!"
---
#323 Posted: 23:28:15 12/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Starz stepped in front of Skyward protectively. "I do not appreciate you talking to my best friend like that." She growled at Barrigath.
-
Cenor stepped forward, glaring down at both of them. "Stop the arguing, both of you," he ordered. "I chose you all because you are powerful dragons and I know you can do this. I do not want you arguing before this quest has even started."
#324 Posted: 23:29:31 12/01/2015
OOC: nope, spyro was mentioned, Im out
---
#325 Posted: 23:34:24 12/01/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: ...what?
Spyro is in the dragon universe this roleplay is set in, but we won't meet him or anything, or go close to any of the lands he has visited.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:36:22 12/01/2015 by Spyro-Gamer
#326 Posted: 23:38:27 12/01/2015
((Different universe entirely, in fact. Skyward's a time traveler.))
---
#327 Posted: 23:42:36 12/01/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Uh, well, he's in the universe this roleplay is set in, I think.
The lands I created, Siyalor and Elor, aren't fully developed yet. Other than just using them in this roleplay, I'm thinking of using them elsewhere.
Anyway, LOK, I don't understand why you're leaving just because Skyward metioned Spyro. I may be a bit 'eh' with the idea of her fighting alongside him, but I guess that's just her backstory. I could ask her to change it, but, I'm just rather confused.
#328 Posted: 23:47:30 12/01/2015
OOC: I'm honestly confused too... I'm not leaving but i was rather annoyed. It doesn't make sense that a character be 16 and have fought in so many wars and do things, and when theres a problem just drop the bomb that they're a time traveller. i dont know... im just miffed
---
#329 Posted: 23:52:20 12/01/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: LOK, I think you think Skyward seems a bit over-powered? Is that it?
Storm, to be fairly matched in power and experience with the other dragons, do you think you could tone down Skyward's backstory just a tiny bit and say you've done a few of those things?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:52:56 12/01/2015 by Spyro-Gamer
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#330 Posted: 00:01:56 13/01/2015
((Oh how I wish I could do something about the argument between Skyward and Barrigath! I'm still waiting for either SpyroD or WhiteMageBakura to post!))
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#331 Posted: 00:02:47 13/01/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Did SpyroD leave again, or?
#332 Posted: 00:04:52 13/01/2015
OOC: Sorry, I dont mean to be a complainy carl... Forget about it

Barrigath snarled but held his tongue as Cenor intervened. "Spoiled brat," He mumbled at Skyward under his breath and turned away. He walked over to the wall of the library and began picking at the stone, trying to calm down.

OOC: SpyroD went to go serve. *salutes*
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:06:40 13/01/2015 by LegendOfZelda
#333 Posted: 00:06:04 13/01/2015
((Then I'm out.))

Skyward growled again. "No way am I going to stay with this mewling lizard," She turned to Starz. "I'm sorry, but I'm not going to help. I wish I could though. One more thing: don't tell anyone." She rubbed a single blue scale on her back and was gone.
---
#334 Posted: 00:06:30 13/01/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: No...Storm... :c

"We do not need anger." Cenor said calmly, opening his wings and stretching them out. "Especially not when you are about to start on a quest to save Siyalor from darkness." He noticed Skyward vanish but not say anything. "If she does not wish to help, that is her decision," he thought.
Starz frowned, sighed, and walked back over to Aretis.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:07:55 13/01/2015 by Spyro-Gamer
#335 Posted: 00:20:22 13/01/2015
OOC: I'm sorry that I screwed everything up SG... I just wanted everything to be fair for everyone
---
#336 Posted: 00:21:49 13/01/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: It's okay, LOK.
Leaving was Storm's decision.
We will continue on.
#337 Posted: 00:38:02 13/01/2015
((Let's face it: I'm being really crazy because I can't compromise. Skyward's back in the game!))

The real Skyward walked in. "Hey, am I too late to join the party?" she asked. "I just tend to be a bit of a lousy sleeper, and I was up until 3 in the morning trying to decide if I wanted to come or now." She looked around. "Hey, why does everyone look like they've seen a ghost?"
---
#338 Posted: 00:54:56 13/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"What in the..." Starz zipped around, staring at Skyward. "But...you just..."
"My, my." Cenor raised his eyebrows. "An illusion earlier, perhaps?
#339 Posted: 01:04:59 13/01/2015
ooc: Oh. Well.......things happened.

Aretis sighed. "Oh brother. Okay, first off I'm glad we don't need whatever is out there in that mist to come kill us if we just end up killing ourselves. That's...that's really great guys." He said with a sarcastic and annoyed tone. "Tch, second off, everyone wants peace and quiet. Unless your incredibly ignorant or insane, no one wants blood or war or death. That's the problem. Some of you are ready to just go off on this thing. You think, "oh, it will be fun", right? Beat up goblins, learn new powers, blah blah blah. Well it isn't. You're ready to go all gung-ho, guns a'blazin'! And yet you don't stop to think twice that this trip may be your very last. That we don't know what we're up against. Yes, we're all considerably powerful. So tell me. What's the enemy's power compared to your own? Do you know it? Well? I hate to break it to you all, but this isn't a fantasy. This isn't a story. You all aren't guaranteed to survive this. This whole quest could be just a big deathtrap for all of us. Your chances are even less if you fight amongst yourselves." He looked away. What am I saying? I barely know them? Why am I doing this? I don't...talk to people. Especially not crowds.

(OH THE IRONY)

Aretis looked back at them. "Then why are we here. Third of all. We do what we must. You're not all obligated to join this journey. You were asked, but it doesn't mean the answer can't be no. This is for dragons who accept those risks. Who know that they could die. For those dragons who are prepared to be tortured, impaled, blasted, and for those who are prepared...to face the deaths of those around them. Leave now if you aren't prepared for those things." Aretis stopped and looked around at all of them. What right do I have to say those things to them?

"But we take this quest, because...because we wish to protect those who can't protect themselves, and protect those who we love." He added at the end and then stepped down from his little attention thingy and let Cenor take over, kind of trying to hide behind Starz now.
---
#340 Posted: 01:05:07 13/01/2015
"A what?" Skyward asked. "Fill me in on what just happened, please."
---
#341 Posted: 01:11:26 13/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"You were...nevermind." Starz shook her head at Skyward and then turned to Aretis. She stared at him as he finished his speech and tried to hide behind her. "Wow," she murmured, surprised.
-
"Aretis is right." Cenor said quietly.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:11:53 13/01/2015 by Spyro-Gamer
#342 Posted: 01:15:49 13/01/2015
"Nice speech!" Skyward congratulated.
---
#343 Posted: 02:03:22 13/01/2015
"Umm, well... This is a great start!" Shadow said sarcastically, "during this journey... I think I'm legitimately going to go insane." Shadow never new dragons could be so... Abnormal... He didn't know the right word for it, but from his experience of being alone most of his life, he assumed dragons to be a little more... Wise? Or perhaps smart? He didn't know his own kind anymore!
"Since when were you sane?" Kumara huffed and ignored the others. She saw Shadow's expression being one of uncertainty as the argument and... Very long speech that took place. Kumara shut out all of them as they were dragons, and dragons were indeed weird.
---
#344 Posted: 03:47:16 13/01/2015
"Save it for when you're not dead." Aretis muttered under his breath. "Starz, what am I doing here?" He whispered to her. "I'd go on this quest, but I don't want to. It's...it's not worth throwing our lives around like this."
---
#345 Posted: 04:02:44 13/01/2015
"I have nothing to loose," Kumara said monotonously, "and I doubt anyone would care if I did not return." Shadow said nothing. The griffin always believed she was alone, so he didn't bother to correct her. Besides, he knew deep down inside, Kumara was probably as frightened as he was, she even probably wished she never came here. But pride always got the best of her, and that was something he couldn't take away for it was her pride that made her Kumara.
"I recall a few others who were going to come, but they missed out on the amazing welcoming party," Shadow added to hopefully lighten the mood.
---
#346 Posted: 04:27:12 13/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Starz turned around and looked at Aretis. "I'm not so sure about this quest myself, but I don't want my home to be covered in darkness mist. I want to try save it."
#347 Posted: 17:38:47 13/01/2015
"As I said before, I really want peace and quiet, but there will be no such thing if we don't stop the mists," Skyward added.
---
#348 Posted: 22:53:54 13/01/2015
Barrigath peered at the new Skyward that had popped out of nowhere. 'What else is up this dragon's wings?' He thought, still upset about the argument before. "So you'r going to help?" he asked with agitation and uncertainty in his voice. He shook off the anger of before and listened to those around him. He nodded in appreciation with what Aretis was saying and tapped his claw against the stone to get the other's attention. "He is right. This land and the creatures on it need some force to protect it from this disgusting black mist. Yeah, it's going to be dangerous and we will probably come back with battle scars. Embers, we may not come back at all. But we were brought here for a reason, so we can't back down." He stamped his front talon confidently. "Isn't better to risk our lives to save our home than sit back and watch the land get swallowed whole?"
---
#349 Posted: 05:46:04 14/01/2015
"That's what armies are for. That's what soldiers are for. Look at us...we're a bunch of kids compared to them." Aretis sighed. "And what I said...it's a warning. Not something to be proud of. I'm saying, we're gonna die going headlong into this thing." Aretis blinked eyes darting and betraying that hint of a little fear. "Well, I'll try not to think about it much. When we get to the Emerald City...then we'll figure something out." He weakly smiled and then sat and waited.
---
First | Previous | Page 7 of 37 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 36 37

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me