Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Crystallized Wings [Dragon RP] [Retry]
First | Previous | Page 6 of 37 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36 37
Crystallized Wings [Dragon RP] [Retry]
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#251 Posted: 02:57:49 31/12/2014
Kihei smiled "I hope it does, and I'm glad Derrick will stay this young, he's adorable" He said as he sat next to Derrick and patted him on the head

Makil looked at the candles "These look so familiar" He said
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7322
#252 Posted: 03:01:31 31/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: LegendOfZelda
Barrigath felt a strange shudder as he looked over the communication globe. He hadn't used one in ages, and seeing a stationary one reminded him of his home town. He suddenly felt uncomfortable around the other dragons, and had the need to leave. "I will be at the front gates first light of tomorrows morning. I will hope to see you all then." the copper dragon said with a quick bow and excused himself, leaving quickly.

"Everyone will be meeting here, in the library." Cenor called after him.
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#253 Posted: 06:27:16 31/12/2014
Derrick sat and used a claw to put cut in his leg, "Yeah... Untill you outlive the ones you love..." The cut was already healed and gone. Derrick turned to Kihei, "You think I'm Adorable?" He gave a light smile in return.

George looked up to the candles, "Well they are candles. There are many like them. What do you say that?" He questioned Makil's comment.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#254 Posted: 15:11:59 31/12/2014
"I just remember these from somewhere, I can't put my claw on it though" Makil said

"Of course buddy" Kihei said as he hugged Derrick
---
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#255 Posted: 15:32:50 31/12/2014
Shadow decided to take off and fly around the city, leaving Kumara still sleeping in the tree.
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
SolemnWhisper Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#256 Posted: 17:55:08 31/12/2014
OOC: Hey guys! Didja miss me? smilie CUZ I MISSED YOU!

Deeper into the library, between shelves that towered tall and hugged close, was a dark green dragoness, searching through the books. She was looking for multiple things at once, but her main objective was trying to find some information on what could be happening in the Emerald City. Cornelius had been in the library with her for a few hours, but a few moments ago had excused himself. He had said he needed fresh air, and Ivy nodded in understanding.

"Something has happened..." Cornelius said as he opened the door to his small home. Ivy had been at the table, reading. She looked up in surprise at her teacher.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"There's strange energy moving in on the Emerald City... But I do not know what it is..."

Ivy looked at him with a start. Cornelius was usually quite in tune with the world and its energies. "Then...what shall we do?"

"We must go to Ceaador. I have a feeling that we may find more information there."

Ivy sighed, her thoughts cutting off. She had opted to ask some of the locals about it, but Cornelius held a stern frown and had continued on to the library. Ivy didn't mind too much, but couldn't help but wonder if another dragon in the city knew what was going on.

-

Cornelius himself had gone for a stroll, many dragons dodging out of his way once they got a look of his charming demeanor. The frownlines that were permanantly etched into his face made him look like he was constantly angry, even though he was. The water dragon sighed and figured he'd better head back to the library, as the prying stares of the pedestrians were starting to get to him.
#257 Posted: 20:59:40 31/12/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: First post of 2015.
Yes, we missed you lems. Glad you're back. c:

Since Mistrain hadn't answered, Cenor headed further into the library, looking for a few Siyalor map books.
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#258 Posted: 21:51:28 31/12/2014
Aretis quickly finished the shopping. Funny, he had extra bags. He must have been buying for other dragons who just came into the quest. He waited for Starz to finish and then put his bags next to him to rest a bit. He checked the sun's position so he could tell the time.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#259 Posted: 22:41:52 31/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Starz spotted Aretis just outside the market crowd and flew over to him. "I bought some potions," she said, opening the bag flap briefly to show him.
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#260 Posted: 23:15:49 31/12/2014
Barrigath took a walk along the market, using the hustle and bustle to clear his head. Why was he getting bent out of shape about where he was born? He reached in the satchel at his hip, taking a smaller globe out. His portable communications globe. He hadn't used it since he was sixteen, but he always kept it with him. It reminded him of the fun he would have at home and how his parents fretted, getting him one so they would know where he was. His parents. He had a feeling that he knew what was wrong, but he brushed it aside. The mists haven't reached them yet hopefully.
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
#261 Posted: 00:03:38 01/01/2015
"Well it would be a lie if said you weren't too," Derrick replied accepted the hug, though he hadn't known to hug others back, so he just sat still in the embrace.

George turned to Makil, "Well if it ever comes to you, feel free to share," he made a quick glimpse of the candles himself then it was back to the book.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#262 Posted: 01:21:36 01/01/2015
"Thank you" Makil said as he started thinking about the candles

Kihei smiled "Thanks buddy" He said as he continued the hug
---
#263 Posted: 03:20:02 01/01/2015
As Starz landed, she'd ever so slightly bumped Cornelius, who huffed unhappily and frowned in her direction, before muttering something about "crazy kids" and continuing on his way.

-

Ivy's eyes sparkled as she pulled a large book off of a higher shelf. The title was inscribbed in large, golden letters: Ailments and Cures. She dragged the thick text over to a table and opened it carefully. She grinned as she skimmed the table of contents, hoping to get to read as much as she could before Cornelius came back.
#264 Posted: 03:23:44 01/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Ah, sorry." Starz apologized quickly, embarrassed.
#265 Posted: 05:32:46 01/01/2015
Cornelius made no attempt to show that he registered Starz's apology, and simply continued on his way with a slightly-more-annoyed-than-usual expression. He gave a short huff, steaming water vapor puffing from his nostrils.
#266 Posted: 21:18:46 01/01/2015
George turned another page, then looked over to Kihei, "If you guys are hungry," his sight switched between the guests, "You can have a look through the kitchen pantry. Its not much, but I'm sure you'll find something you like."

Derrick nodded, "Yeah, since I don't eat, there isn't always a whole lot," he added as he wiggled a little in Kihei's hug.
---
#267 Posted: 21:28:07 01/01/2015
Makil nodded "Thank you" He said before going into the kitchen and having some toast

"I'm fine thanks" Kihei said "Do you want me to let go of you Derrick?"
---
#268 Posted: 21:53:18 01/01/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Tell me when you guys would like to time-skip, and then we can finally get this journey started. c:
#269 Posted: 21:58:12 01/01/2015
OOC: NOW
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#270 Posted: 22:31:35 01/01/2015
((What about Skyward? She still hasn't decided.))
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#271 Posted: 22:32:53 01/01/2015
OOC: I NOW DECLARE THAT SHE HAS.
lol kidding. Ware is she. Barrigath could talk to er
---
#272 Posted: 22:59:39 01/01/2015
((I'm ok with it, but wait until SpyroD gets back so he knows what's going on))
---
#273 Posted: 23:18:45 01/01/2015
((She's in the Market trying to find Starz.))
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#274 Posted: 23:25:36 01/01/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: I was going to time-skip when everyone got supplies and when it's late evening/night.
#275 Posted: 23:52:37 01/01/2015
OOC: I'm ready, just one last reply to settle the conversations I mah house

George chuckled a little to himself, "No no... I haven't felt warmth for about three years now. Other than the sunlight melting my skin, this is comforting. You can hold me as long as you want," Derrick replied holding a light smile.
---
#276 Posted: 00:27:31 02/01/2015
((I'm so ready. Now the fun is going to start!))
---
#277 Posted: 00:56:06 02/01/2015
((My last post before the time-skip))

Kihei smiled as he continued hugging Derrick "Ok then Derrick" He said

Makil returned to the room and sat where he did before "It would be best if me and Kihei spent the night here so we won't hold everyone up when we go in the mist tomorrow" He said
---
#278 Posted: 05:54:48 02/01/2015
OOC: Oh, uh.. My characters haven't been apart of what's going on, but that's okay
#279 Posted: 01:03:23 03/01/2015
ooc: whale then.

Aretis nodded. "Well, looks like we have everything we need. You can go on ahead home it's getting late. I have to find someone first." Aretis said and then flew off to find Greyscale and Barrigath. The extra supplies were for them, since he noticed that they just came in recently so they probably didn't have a lot of time to prepare for a long journey anyway.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#280 Posted: 02:15:50 03/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Alright." Starz closed the bag and beat her wings, lifting herself into the air and flying home. She landed outside and pushed the door open. She yawned and set the bag down on the table near the bed. She then collapsed onto the bed and fell asleep.
#281 Posted: 20:31:42 04/01/2015
Skyward, after a couple of hours without any sight of Starz, finally gave up and went back to her house. She grabbed a couple of scrolls and started reading to take her mind off of the events.

Mistrain decided to pack up and go back to his cavern home. He flew home, his snake-like body weaving through the trees.
---
#282 Posted: 22:44:34 04/01/2015
Barrigath traversed through the market, buying and trading various things for the journey ahead. Trinkets, food, random things he could afford. He needed to buy a whole other satchel just to hold this new adventuring gear. After getting the bag situated and nestled between his wings, he headed back to the library. He circled the building a few times and found an alcove away from view where he laid down for the night. Good a place as any, He thought to himself, pulling out a small bit of dried meat from his old satchel. "Gods Grace." He mumbled and ate his meal.
He pulled the communication orb from his satchel again and looked into its crystalline form hesitant on activating it. 'Hey, long time, no see.' He started reciting in his head. 'How are you doing mother? Oh, you've hatched another son? And you father? Ah... He is the son you dreamed of. Oh, me? I'm... I'm sleeping outside of a library, getting ready to save the world. Well, I'm glad for you guys...' He blinked a tear out of his eye and shook his head of those emotions. "Yeah right," He mumbled, "They wouldn't even pick up." With that he place the sphere back into his bag and attempted to drift off to sleep.
---
#283 Posted: 23:03:26 04/01/2015
((Poor Barrigath))
---
#284 Posted: 22:38:17 05/01/2015
*cough*
---
#285 Posted: 00:26:30 06/01/2015
ooc: My bad. A little late.

Aretis nodded. "Yeah. I'm sorry you were kind of roped into this. Anyway, here's a supply bag already filled for the journey tomorrow. I'm sure you didn't have time to prepare properly for this sort of thing." He said and set one of the supply bags in front of her. "Alright, I need to go find the other one. See you tomorrow!" Aretis gave a quick smile and with that, he was off in a flash.

Aretis found Barrigath. "Here you are. Rest up for tomorrow now." He said and then left before Barrigath could get a word in. Aretis flew home as quick as he could. The night was getting dark and it was getting colder too. Brr... Aretis tucked himself into his bed in the room next to Starz's and drifted quietly to sleep.
---
#286 Posted: 21:54:27 06/01/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Time skip.

The night passed quickly. As early morning came around, the stars in the sky soon faded out of of view and the midnight blue sky changed to pale pink, blue and yellow.
Cenor was waiting on the courtyard outside the great library castle doors, watching the first ray of the sun shine over the mountains by the sea in the east. He took a deep breath and then let out a sigh.
The great doors were pushed open slowly, and the healing dragoness of Ceaador, Lucilla, padded out and stood next to Cenor.
"Do you believe in them?" Lucilla asked him.
"I do." Cenor replied. He tore his gaze away from the rising sun and waited for the group of young dragons to arrive.
#287 Posted: 01:34:44 07/01/2015
Barrigath slept through the night like a stone, not bothered by the cold temperature of the darkness. The light of the rising sun hit his eyelids, making his stir and pushed him awake. He yawned and stretched, curling his claws, then did a pat-down to make sure all of his items were on him. "We're meeting here, right?" He asked himself out loud as he walked around to the front of the library. As he got to the front of the building, he noticed how bushless the landscape was. He saw Lucilla and Cenor. "Oh, hello you two. Good morning!" He greeted lightly and walked to them "I hope you two slept well"

FIX'D
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:45:31 07/01/2015 by LegendOfZelda
#288 Posted: 01:43:09 07/01/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: There's no bushes. XP If you look at the Ceaador image on the first post, there's a large wall surrounding the castle library.

"Good morning, Barrigath." Cenor nodded his head. "Are you ready for the journey?"
#289 Posted: 01:48:05 07/01/2015
OOC: AH. I see

Barrigath shrugged in reply, looking out to the rest of Ceaador. "I'm as prepared as I can get for travel. Moving around is second nature to me, so I'm ready." He sighed lightly and adjusted his bags. "I just hope the others can handle an adventure."
---
#290 Posted: 01:52:38 07/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"I am sure they can." Ceaador replied. "I believe in them."
-
Starz had just woken up. She slowly opened her eyes and looked around. She saw that Aretis had not slept beside her and she frowned. She sat up and yawned, waiting to wake up fully. She jumped off the bed and padded over to where the bags were, doing some last minute packing, waiting for Aretis to wake up.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:53:24 07/01/2015 by Spyro-Gamer
#291 Posted: 03:49:08 07/01/2015
Makil and Kihei woke up "Morning Derrick" Kihei said

Isis slowly woke up, but she saw Mariku was still out cold "I won't leave your side, so please wake up" She said
---
#292 Posted: 04:01:37 07/01/2015
Kumara prodded Shadow with one of her claws. It was time to leave for the library, in which Cenor told them to meet. She wasn't too fond of being with a large group of creatures (even less when they were all dragons) but she would tolerate it if it was for the sake of Siyalor. The griffin poked the dragon's head once more, this time harder.
"Shads, we have to leave now," she said, annoyed at his sleeping habits. Shadow hated mornings, and I mean hated them.
"I don't care... I need sleep..." He responded groggily. Sighing Kumara shoved him out of the tree.
"Geeze! OK I'm getting up!" He growled and rubbed his now aching head.
"Stop being a baby and get moving. I've got your helmet and bracers out for you," she said as Shadow nodded and put them on. He experimented with them to make sure they were working.
Forcing his energy into the special metal, he controlled the blades in his bracers, revealing and retracting them.
Kumara also checked her hidden wing blades. They were hidden in her feathers and were the same colour as her black fur and feathers.
"I sharpened the blades when you were sleeping," she stated, "we better go."
The two then flew off to the library.
---
#293 Posted: 22:04:46 07/01/2015
Skyward woke up, still half asleep. She flapped her wings awkwardly and flew to the library, admiring the landscape.
---
#294 Posted: 22:47:28 07/01/2015
They soon arrived at the designated meeting place and descended to the ground.
"Good morning," Kumara greeted formally.
"Yeah... good morning..." Shadow growled and sent a glare at the griffin.
---
#295 Posted: 23:31:04 07/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Good morning, you two." Cenor nodded at Kumara and shadow.
Lucilla, tired, sat down beside Cenor and yawned.
#296 Posted: 02:12:51 09/01/2015
Aretis woke up late as usual. He was a late sleeper. Adjusting to traveling sleeping schedule would be tough on him. Nevertheless he yawned, stretched and opened his eyes lazily, almost forgetting the day and the time and the hour. It all came back to him slowly and he shrugged as he got out of his bed and washed himself. The water woke him up a little more. He did a few stretches and then took his bags and met Starz. "Good morning!" He said.
---
#297 Posted: 02:55:26 09/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Morning." Starz murmured, not looking at Aretis, strapping the bags onto her back and stretching her wings a little.
#298 Posted: 04:17:58 09/01/2015
"So...," Shadow started awkwardly, "when will the others arrive?" Kumara, also a bit uncomfortable being around more dragons, decided to listen.
---
#299 Posted: 04:30:52 09/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"They will arrive shortly." Cenor replied. "Then I will go over the mission again, and then you will be off on the journey."
First | Previous | Page 6 of 37 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36 37

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me