Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Crystallized Wings [Dragon RP] [Retry]
First | Previous | Page 5 of 37 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36 37
Crystallized Wings [Dragon RP] [Retry]
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#201 Posted: 01:17:38 27/12/2014
Barrigath obnoxiously burst into laughter as Luonazun bowed to the healing dragoness, the hilarity of the subject forcing tears down his cheek. "A legend?!" He exclaimed between gasps of breath, "Your basically revered as a deity to some parts of Siyaldor." He gave Luonazun a playful nudge in the shoulder as he recovered from his enjoyment. He rewound memories, a grin plastered on his face, of the stories that he had overheard on his travels. "I believe once I even heard of a tale about you raising the dead. Not that I actually payed it any mind, but it is an amazing story to hear." The copper dragon shook his head, a smile still littering his snout. It was that change of peripherals that made him notice the destruction he had caused to the city's main road, a massive crater possibly 30 feet in width, and an entire dragon deep.
He excused himself with a claw and turned to the pit. "As a way of thanks for your wonderful treatment and presence," he said over his shoulder to Lucilla, "I'll just clean up a little." With a stomp of Barrigath's massive claw, the rubble of the crash began to vibrate violently, skipping across the ground with each shake. Instantaneously the bits of road burst into fine sand, catching the gentle air and dancing amongst the three dragons. In moments, the three were enveloped in a sandstorm, the streams of sand whisping gracefully around them, yet never touching them. Barrigath turned back to the two healers nonchalantly, his now glowing amber eyes making contact with theirs. "It is nice to finally meet the face of the legends though, Luonazun. I believe you heard my name whilst you were under cloak of your invisibility?" He asked, acting as if nothing was happening. Gently at first, the copper dragon began drumming on the ground with a rhythmic tempo, picking up pace with each second. The blowing sands seemed to listen to this earthen music, the whisps changing direction with each thump and seemingly taking shape in mid-air. With one final slam of his tail, the sand joined together in the air and flowed into the crater, swirling like water in a pool as it coated the entirety of the hole. When the grains settled, they seemed to harden, leaving no trace that a crash ever occurred. With a blink and a shake of his head, Barrigath's eyes reverted to their crystalline blue, and another smile cracked across his face. "There. Now noone will ever know that I fell asleep in mid flight and crashed," he chuckled.

OOC: NOT TRYING TO SOUND LIKE IM MOCKING. TRYING TO FIX THE PROBLEM
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:27:54 27/12/2014 by LegendOfZelda
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#202 Posted: 02:03:22 27/12/2014
"It's simple earth control. One could fill a crater with ease," George replied as the sands picked up the pile of glass, before it enveloped the glass and ground it into sand itself, "Of course glass itself is supper heated sand compressed into a larger solid, so glass too can be molded and moved as easily as rock and dirt," the mass of sand then dropped into the ground. It sunk into the ground to be hidden, "But I cannot make glass myself, it would require a fire dragon," he turned to Makil before heading back inside.

"Well if you can see that is," Derrick chuckled a little, "I mean its kind of hard to place things properly if you can't see what you're doing with them," he was already placing the books he had back on the shelf and adjusting the shelf itself to hold the items on a level plain.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#203 Posted: 02:16:40 27/12/2014
OOC: Ok, i know im not supposed to post just like this, but i have a valid counter to that statement of not making glass
As movers of earth and with a fair amount of practice, earth dragons can move sand with graceful ease. Even more understanding of the earth itself and how it moves can give you special "talents" with that power. Taking a large amount of sand and enough patience and friction, you can make a molten glob of silicon sand. Then, take an air or water dragon and super cool the glob. You get a rudimentary type of glass! Just experiment and practice and soon youll be making massive glass sculptures and such of different colors. Haha....
I spend way too much time thinking about these things

Also, i see wat you did thar. sand and a crater
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:36:52 27/12/2014 by LegendOfZelda
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#204 Posted: 02:31:41 27/12/2014
"I may be able to provide that amount of heat with my light element" Makil said

Kihei stumbled around in dark a bit, but he soon found his way around the room and he started putting toys on shelves
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#205 Posted: 07:50:23 27/12/2014
"I'm Aretis." He said giving a small smile. "Well, I'll check out the books if you find—". Aretis heard a large sound from outside and his head turned sharply in the direction of that noise. "What was that?" He said, though more quizzically than exclamatory. Aretis quickly went outside the library, stumbling upon the scene before him. Aretis came in as Barrigath was mocking Lucilla. And then he saw the crater in the middle of the road. Aretis sighed. What a great day this is turning out to be. He thought.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#206 Posted: 07:56:05 27/12/2014
OOC: I WAS NOT MOCKING
it was moderate flirting
---
#207 Posted: 08:14:06 27/12/2014
ooc: Yeah, I read it as you were mocking her because you were laughing at the fact that Luonazun looked up to Lucilla and admired her in her field of healing. And after you laughed, you exaggerated about Lucilla doing these 'feats' in somewhat of a mocking way by making seem ludicrous and ridiculous.

Aretis frowned at the swift, bang up job of covering the crater and silently made his own little refinements with superheated light lasers and mineral shifting. Sort of an OCD thing, but y'know, he'd like to think he wasn't too bad. He looked up to the group. "Well, I don't think I want to know what happened, but we have other things to do. We have a long journey ahead, so I'm gonna suggest to everyone to get packed for a long journey." He told everyone.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#208 Posted: 08:27:14 27/12/2014
OOC: not Lucilla, Luonazun, he was talking to and about Luonazun
As for the friction thing to create the heat, that would take a lot of time and constant energy use to make it work to any sort of level. Not to mention that when I become the melted state it would have to become at one point, it would become harder to hold due to its more liquid form, liquid fire, two elements that are not too similar to earth(solids)(fire being plasma pretty much). Yes it would be possible, but it would require too much energy to do, a waste of time and energy.

George shook his head, "The offer is with good intentions and appreciated, but we've gotten by for the past few years on our own," he gave Makil a friendly smile as he spoke, "So I wouldn't ask this from you," he walked over to the couch where he had placed his satchel. Lifting the satchel up with his teeth and crawling onto the couch, he set the side bag on the arm rest at the end in front of him, and he then pulled out the book that was on top at this point, "Legends of The Long Fangs," he read the title aloud as he placed it between his paws and using his claws in a line, turned the pages as he began reading to himself.

Derrick was rather impressed the Kihei managed to figure the room out and was aiding him efficiently, "You work in the dark alot?" He had stepped over to his bed to adjust the covers so that they were over the whole mattress again. He continued to the window to pull the materials that blocked the light out, and brought them in so that they rested on the floor and the wall just under the window.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7322
#209 Posted: 08:44:43 27/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Lucilla had stood back by Cenor, still not quite sure what to say.
Cenor nodded at Aretis's comment and then turned to Greyscale. "The young dragons of Ceeador are going on a journey to stop the dark mists that are trying to cover the land of Siyalor. Have you heard about that?" Cenor glanced between Greyscale and Barrigath.
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#210 Posted: 08:51:09 27/12/2014
((I'll be waiting till nightfall))
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
#211 Posted: 13:06:36 27/12/2014
"Ok George, so, how long have you and Derrick been living together?" Makil asked

"Not really, but moving in the dark efficiently was apart of my training, you see, before Makil brought my here to Siyalor, I was the prince of the ice dragons back in my homeland, I needed to learn how to protect myself because it was crazy over there" Kihei said
---
#212 Posted: 18:23:39 27/12/2014
Barrigath shook his head, upset that a vagrant such as him was so ill informed. Then again, "I just arrived in the city, looking for lodging, a place to rest my wings." He stated, moving his wings gently. He tilted his head, recalling something in his mind "However, I have heard tale of this dark mist, I've even seen small whisps of it amongst my travels. They have been pulling at my curiosity." He looked to Grayscale as she spoke, then nodded his head. "I agree with the grey dragoness," he said with a small nod, "Information on this subject would be nice. I may even lend a claw, once I know more."
---
#213 Posted: 19:01:16 27/12/2014
Aretis frowned. "Well, to be honest, I'd rather not drag anymore dragons into this, but I suppose it's alright if it is Cenor's decision. Talk to Cenor about it and have him choose you or something to be part of this 'quest'. He'll fill you in on what's been happening a thousand miles from here." Aretis said and then nodded to Starz. "Let's pack our belongings and the supplies for the trip." He said to her.
---
#214 Posted: 23:53:01 27/12/2014
"A prince?" Derrick questioned as he finished placing the pillows back on the bed, "Never thought those types of governments were still around. Why'd you leave? I mean if you could defend yourself that is."

George turned to the following pages, "Well going on five years in about seven more weeks," he replied while leaning in to make sure he was reading the information correctly.
---
#215 Posted: 00:47:52 28/12/2014
"That's good" Makil said "I've been looking after Kihei for 10 years"

Kihei looked down "My dad was killed by traitors, my mom told Makil to take me far away to protect me, one day... I will go back" He said
---
#216 Posted: 04:16:32 28/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Starz, who had finally walked over to the group, nodded at Aretis and spread her wings, lifting herself into the air and flying towards her home.
-
"Do you two want to know what has been happening?" Cenor asked Greyscale and Barrigath.
#217 Posted: 06:44:07 28/12/2014
Barrigath was already attentive, nodding in response to Cenor. As adventurous as he was, he had no idea what the mists were or what they meant. That was unacceptable in his eyes, he should have knowledge of what was happening to the land, his home. If the land is hurt, he would gladly help to fix it. "Every bit of information helps," he added to Greyscale's reply.
---
#218 Posted: 07:08:19 28/12/2014
Derrick had finished picking up his room with the aid of, the now Prince, Kihei, "I'd gladly help take it back with you. And I'm sure George would accompany me to your side when the time comes," he, even though he wasn't really social due to his condition, wrapped his forearm around the back side of Kihei's back, "You scratch my back, I scratch yours," he added tugging at Kihei's body playfully.

"Oh my, really. You two must share quite the bond then," George would pause his reading to reply, but would snap back to the words when he could.
---
#219 Posted: 09:04:57 28/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Cenor repeated what he had said about the dark mists to the others in the library. "Darkness mist has been creeping over our western borders of Siyalor for some time now. This darkness has slowly killed the land and brought darkness creatures with it. Up to now, the darkness has remained somewhat manageable with weak darkness creatures occasionally coming out in the night. However, they have been growing stronger. We have no idea who is behind this darkness mist. No creature has been able to venture into the mist without getting attacked by stronger darkness creatures."
#220 Posted: 14:47:49 28/12/2014
Kihei smiled "Thanks Derrick" He said as he hugged the vampire dragon

"Yeah, he is getting along with Derrick too" Makil said
---
#221 Posted: 04:04:54 29/12/2014
Aretis flew along with Starz back to the house to gather essentials. "Well, we should probably go to the market to stock up on some more food. Our pantry unfortunately probably isn't enough." He said to Starz, packing some pots and pans in a magic knapsack.
---
#222 Posted: 05:02:21 29/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Starz nodded and grabbed a larger bag from a cupboard. "Sure. Do you want me to make a list of what we need or should we decide once we're at the market?" She paused and padded over to the window, looking out. "The market will close in a few hours, once the sun sets." She turned away from the window. "We'll have enough time."
#223 Posted: 06:49:32 29/12/2014
"Hmm, we'll just get what we need when we get there. Probably just some more of the essentials." He replied looking out at the window also. Aretis sighed. "Well, I guess we'd better go soon then."
---
#224 Posted: 06:52:25 29/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Starz nodded. She slung a bag over her shoulder and padded outside. She spread her wings and waited for Aretis to come outside.
#225 Posted: 07:20:36 29/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Cenor nodded. "They are indeed. And that would be great if you want to join." He gave Greyscale a small smile.
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#226 Posted: 18:45:34 29/12/2014
Skyward sat down, her paws crossing over each other. "I don't really want to go, but it's my duty…"
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#227 Posted: 20:18:29 29/12/2014
"What's the harm in another adventure?" Barrigath said lightheartedly, despite the news. Honestly, he was tore up about the state of his homeland. Flying near the mists from time to time, he had never perceived it as a threat, and the creatures from it never really paid him any mind from the altitude he flew at. He couldn't get depressed about and show it though, knowing the role emotions played in battle first hand. "I'm joining too, even if you say no. I live off the land, so I feel as though I need to help heal it." He stated proudly.
---
#228 Posted: 21:41:20 29/12/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: @StormDragon21: Cenor, Lucilla, Greyscale and Barrigath are outside, by the gates of Ceeador, not in the library.

"I would not say no." Cenor looked at Barrigath. "I am happy that you will join the other young dragons on this quest."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:41:31 29/12/2014 by Spyro-Gamer
#229 Posted: 21:52:15 29/12/2014
OOC: that reminds me, I think I might be close to the oldest dragon in the group

Barrigath bowed slightly as thanks, then reached to his shoulder, shifting his scales to reveal a satchel. From that satchel he produced a map, and holding it in his claw he stated, "I could show you some places where I spotted the mists. It wasn't very dense, but I'm afraid it may grow."

OOF:If thats alright, of course
---
#230 Posted: 22:10:13 29/12/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: It's fine.

Cenor shook his head. "I know already." He walked past Barrigath and headed towards the library. "I have been studying the mists for a while now."
Lucilla followed him.
#231 Posted: 00:40:41 30/12/2014
Aretis went outside, blinked once and then smiled and nodded to Starz, taking flight with the knapsack and a few other bags to put supplies in. "Alright, ready?" He asked.

ooc: Nope. Aretis is the same age as yours, and SD's George is 25
---
#232 Posted: 00:53:45 30/12/2014
George looked up to Derrick's room, "Oh yeah? Well Derrick hasn't change at all from when I found him. He hasn't grown, his mind seems to be relatively the same as when I first found him those four years ago," he sighed turning back to the book, "This page says that beings like him are called vampires. They are eternally frozen at what ever age they turned at. He technically doesn't age at all," he placed he paw on the page.

Derrick shook his head walking for his room door, "It is no problem, but we have to deal with this mist ordeal first."
---
#233 Posted: 01:01:50 30/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"Ready." Starz replied, beating her wings and making herself airborne. She flew past Aretis and headed towards the market, situated in the middle of Ceeador.
#234 Posted: 01:10:18 30/12/2014
"Well, as long as you two are happy, its fine" Makil said

"We should, it will be hard, but we can do it" Kihei said as he followed Derrick
---
#235 Posted: 01:12:17 30/12/2014
Barrigath followed behind Cenor and Lucilla, attentive to any information they gave. "When does this expedition start?" He asked
---
#236 Posted: 03:26:08 30/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"Tomorrow morning." Cenor replied.
SolemnWhisper Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#237 Posted: 06:51:02 30/12/2014
Siyalor

Name: Cornelius Mirrorclaw
Species: Dragon
Element: Water and Ice
City: Dawna (though originally from a secluded clan in a far off land, and currently visiting Ceaador)

Personality: Asexual/Aromantic. Usually quiet, but a dull fire seems to roar behind his eyes. He's usually polite when he needs to be, but otherwise likes to keep things short and sweet, which others sometimes perceive as rude and snobbish. When anyone asks about his past, he gives very little detail, saying only that he was born into a vicious world and had to claw his way out. When facing a conflict, his intimidating appearance tends to diffuse the situation, but he's not afraid to hold his own in a fight if needed. Is surprisingly awkward in one on one, friendly conversations, and has a tendency to crack a terrible joke to try and make things better. It doesn't.

History: Cornelius rarely speaks of his past anytime before he became a young adult. It was around this time that he had taken up residency in Dawna. All the dragons he's met in his time have remarked how he's never seen without his armour, and if you look at him at the right angle, you catch a glimpse of the scars and shredded fins he hides behind them. He was also well known for leaving Dawna weekly, only to return a few days later. There was one trip that he returned a week later than usual, accompanied by a younger dragoness. This dragoness, Ivy, then stayed with him in his home. Two weeks ago, the two packed up and headed to Ceaador, where they are now trying to find their own answer to what's happening in Emerald City. Teeth and horns reflect light in an odd way, almost like they're made of metal rather than bone. Incapable of being influenced by dark magic.

Appearance:
Head and face:
[User Posted Image]

Body(ish) and Armour(ish):
[User Posted Image]

(The armour in the picture is much larger and covers more than presented.)

His fins are full of holes and tears, and in a few places you can notice that the fin fingers have been severed or completely ripped out of his hide. Some scars can be spotted on his hide here or their, but aren't noticable at first glance as they're only a few shades lighter than his regular scales. The pale yellow scales that cover his chest and underbelly are much like small river stones; smooth and sturdy. His wing stalks and fingers are a dark blue-grey, and his wing membrane is the same pale yellow as his underbelly. When he is aggressive, the red gems on his armour have a faint glow to them, and when he is using his magic, both the red and blue gems have distinct glows.

Other: Seems to only really trust Ivy. Using his water element, he can sometimes bend the water in the air around him to redirect light and make himself seem invisible. Is skilled in the fluid transition of his two elements (ex. Freezing water that he's controlling and then remelting it with ease). A bit of a weak flier. Is able to heal with his water and ice, but it is quite draining to his magic and he must have complete concentration. Sometimes blacks out, frozen in place with a look of terror on fixed to his face. This usually only happens if he's triggered by something.

-
- - -
-

Name: Ivy Venomwing
Species: Dragon
Element: Poison and Earth (more info in the "Other" section)
City: Dawna (though currently visiting Ceaador)

Personality: Bisexual/Panromantic. Regal and reserved, Ivy usually has an air about her tends to draw others in. She treats everyone with respect until any kind of insult is thrown at her or Cornelius, as she is quite protective of him. While she tries her best to hold back from starting a fight, it can be pretty to set her off if you push her buttons. She enjoys friendly conversations, and is more than happy to be the social bridge between Cornelius and potential allies. She doesn't fall into either the extrovert or introvert categories, but is rather closer to being an ambrovert. Ivy is usually quite flirtatious, but more in a friendly or teasing way, as the best way to be apart of her inner circle is to get her laughing. Being panromantic, she usually only develops a romantic attraction to someone she's gotten to know quite well. Physical attraction is a different story.

History: Surprisingly, Ivy speaks even less of her past and usually grows very quiet when asked about it. The only information she's given out is that she's spent the last couple years under Cornelius's tutelage in Dawna. It's rumored that she's from a land beyond Siyalor.

Appearance:
Proper Color Reference:

Full Body References:

Other: Is very trusting of Cornelius, and seeks his approval for any decision. Has an odd talent of producing poisons that only target the toxins or infections in a dragons body, not harming the dragon themselves (similar to medicine in our world), but it still must be delivered with a bite. Has built up an immunity to influence of dark magic, but is still capable of giving into it.
#238 Posted: 07:15:20 30/12/2014
ooc: lemms! smilie

Aretis flew along with Starz to the marketplace and touched down near the stands where most of the provisions he needed were. Aretis quickly bought some supplies from certain dragons while Starz would buy from others.
---
#239 Posted: 23:53:20 30/12/2014
"No doubt about it at all," Derrick added walking into the kitchen where he lit a few candles with a match from the now almost empty pack. Derrick had brought one over to George to give better lighting for the book.

"Thank you Derrick," he looked up to the dark scaled dragon, "I'll get your window replaced once this whole mist thing blows over. It's a big threat yes, but we currently have nothing to combat it yet," George looked to the words on the page, sighing, "Derrick," he sat up and reached out to him, "Everything I've read so far seems to make sense with you. You will not age any further than you are now, in fact... I don't think you've aged at all since I've found you."

Derrick cracked a grin, "Well that explains my liking for toys still," he leaned over to George, "Well does it explain my fever to sun light?"

"I'm afraid not. If it is here, I haven't gotten to it yet."
---
#240 Posted: 00:05:38 31/12/2014
Skyward followed Starz secretly, riding on a snow cloud. She lost track of Starz in the confusion of the marketplace, and hovered for a while in the air.

"Excuse me if I am being too curious, but what it that?" Mistrain gestured to the communication globe.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#241 Posted: 02:20:25 31/12/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Lems! Long time no see! You are accepted. c:

Cenor walked into the library as Mistrain was asking about the globe. "That is a communication globe," Cenor replied, walking over to him. "You can contact any other creature with the same globe in all of Siyalor."
-
Starz had walked over to a potion stall. She was browsing through the bottles, looking for healing potions. Even though she had the ability of healing herself, it did drain quite a bit of energy, so healing potions would come in handy.
#242 Posted: 02:43:28 31/12/2014
"Could I try?" Mistrain asked. "I can understand if you don't want me to."
---
#243 Posted: 02:50:35 31/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"Does anyone you know own this globe?" Cenor asked. "If they don't, then you cannot contact anyone."
#244 Posted: 02:51:29 31/12/2014
Barrigath felt a strange shudder as he looked over the communication globe. He hadn't used one in ages, and seeing a stationary one reminded him of his home town. He suddenly felt uncomfortable around the other dragons, and had the need to leave. "I will be at the front gates first light of tomorrows morning. I will hope to see you all then." the copper dragon said with a quick bow and excused himself, leaving quickly.
---
First | Previous | Page 5 of 37 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36 37

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me