Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Crystallized Wings [Dragon RP] [Retry]
First | Previous | Page 33 of 37 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Crystallized Wings [Dragon RP] [Retry]
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#1601 Posted: 07:50:45 17/02/2016
Ok so... when my characters fight, i give the other a choice. Do they take the hit? Do they manage to avoid it? I do this because if you say 'Shadow smashed his tail on Daruth's head before sending a blast of fire towards him' it sounds like you control the other users characters. And i don't like that smilie You guys probs don't care, but i'm just telling you how my characters will fight))

Without warning, Shadow appeared from the darkness behind Daruth and smashed his armored tail downwards, attempting to hit the dragon on the back of the head.
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#1602 Posted: 09:06:16 17/02/2016
ooc: Yeah, that's completely fine.

For the moment that Daruth was caught off guard. Shadow's tail did hit something solid for a split second, but suddenly it passed through nothing as Daruth also disappeared into shadow. "Hmph. DIE you arrogant scum!" He shouted, suddenly back on the rock, he shot beams of dark energy aimed at everyone.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#1603 Posted: 09:15:10 17/02/2016
Shadow disappeared as soon as he finished the attack, appearing beside Kumara. When the beams closed in, Shadow formed a shield of dark energy surrounding himself and Kumara. The damage was reduced, but still managed to push them both backwards.
"How are we supposed to take him down?! He keeps using shadow abilities!" Shadow huffed in annoyance.
---
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7322
#1604 Posted: 09:23:57 17/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Starz swooped down towards Daruth, dodging a dark energy beam, and aimed a light beam at his feet, attempting to make him stumble back.
Azuron decided to attack as well, flying a little higher into the air and then shooting ice shards down at the shadow dragon.
#1605 Posted: 09:26:43 17/02/2016
Kumara saw the others attack and decided to join them with a couple of blasts of electricity. Shadow followed using fire.
'Perhaps a joined attack would work...' Kumara thought as she dove after the others.
---
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#1606 Posted: 09:41:29 17/02/2016
George raised his paw, palm out, and an earth barrier formed to block the shadow beam, to his surprise, it worked, but left the barrier a pile of sand. I'm not fast enough to catch this guy alone, his field of view caught wind of Derrick, somewhat covered in the blood from Makil's body, This is new. It can't be good. Was the initial thought.

Derrick had, as rapidly if not more so, dodged the beam directed at him. It appears as though the young dragon was waiting for his moment to strike seeing as everyone else was currently using ranged attacks to ward off or attempt to subdue the foe.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8630
#1607 Posted: 11:03:38 17/02/2016
"N-no I will not die like this!!!" Shade got up and smacked the energy beam with his tail deflecting it off to the side. A dark aura has formed around him as his darkness powers have awakened. His eyes turned purple. He fired a beam of shadow energy at the shadow dragon.
---
SC
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#1608 Posted: 20:11:50 17/02/2016
((I'm fine Theuone))

Kihei watched as Derrick attacked. "You will pay..." He said before his eyes lit up. He had finally unlocked his birthright, control of ice. The young prince flew towards the dark dragon, preparing to freeze anything he could to get revenge
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#1609 Posted: 02:14:26 18/02/2016
The Shadow Dragon laughed as he just vanished, the attacks hitting nothing as he rematerialized beside Shade, whipping his tail at him. "Look at all of you and your pathetic attacks. I wish I had more time to enjoy you little groundlings." He teased. "But looks like I can't have too much fun anymore. Say goodnight!" His eyes glowed red and a burst of dark energy exploded around him. And then...everything was pitch black. "Eternal Night." He invoked the name of his attack. All the dragons were enveloped in a sphere-like barrier where no light could enter and there was absolutely no way anyone could see. Inside the sphere, all senses were useless or muffled except for touch. Whoever was in this bubble was in complete and utter darkness. "By the way, try not to kill your friends." Daruth's voice echoed by Starz.

Since Daruth can materialize spikes wherever there are shadows, in his Eternal Night, he could stab whenever and wherever he wanted to. Daruth sent a spike to shoot at Starz's left foreleg.

Aretis came upon the scene, seeing the black hole. "Daruth you'll PAY!" He roared crashing headfirst while he was enshrouded with light against the black sphere. However, it looked like it was not getting through, especially since Daruth completely ignored him.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#1610 Posted: 02:29:17 18/02/2016
Shade went flying and was soon disoriented in the sphere. "Fight like a real dragon you coward!!"
---
SC
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#1611 Posted: 02:49:07 18/02/2016
(Ummmmmmm.)
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#1612 Posted: 03:19:16 18/02/2016
"I... Have had... ENOUGH!" Kihei yelled as everything around them started to freeze! The dark walls around them started to freeze over, becoming breakable

((This may sound OP, but trust me, Kihei will be incredibly tired))
---
#1613 Posted: 04:19:56 18/02/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Sorry that I didn't post earlier today.

Starz eyes widened as the world around her became darker and darker, before it turned completely black. She heard Daruth's voice and shrunk back, her fear rising. "N-no.." She stumbled backwards, and the spike shot up, grazing her arm. She cried out in pain and fell to the ground, feeling an familiar sensation in her arm, which had happened to her paws earlier. "No!" She shouted, clenching her eyes shut and trying to think of her elements and her friends.
Starz suddenly felt a wave of cold air drift over her, but didn't realize that the dark sphere and everything around them, except for the group themselves, was beginning to freeze.
#1614 Posted: 05:04:52 18/02/2016
Kumara was confused, "Where is everyone?"
---
#1615 Posted: 09:06:10 18/02/2016
ooc: sorry I'm late. Also, warning, long post.

Aretis's eyes widened. He felt ice forming over Eternal Night. I can use this. He thought. Shooting light energy through the ice, it refracted, and Aretis used that refraction to expand his attack making it split to every corner of the Dark Sphere.

"Impossible!" Daruth roared as his Eternal Night cracked open. Aretis yelled with one final push and shattered the Dark Sphere. Pieces of the spikes and the darkness flew everywhere, but faded into mist. Aretis was shining brighter than the sun. Daruth immediately tried to dematerialize back into a shadow, but Aretis was suddenly on him as the momentum of the breakthrough put him right at Daruth's face. Being next to so much light, there were no shadows he could escape to, save his own. Daruth tried to warp into his own shadow but Aretis's little claw grabbed him by the throat. "Who said you could escape, Daruth?" Aretis growled. He carried Daruth by the neck with him and smashed him into the base of the mountain. Aretis jumped back. Daruth coughed as he got back up. "Rrgh, scum of the world light dragon. Just give me more energy, the more you expend yours." The bracelet! It was true. Aretis knew his magical power was reaching it's limits. But he didn't care. Aretis suddenly stopped shining and focused all the energy to his wrist, trying to shroud himself from the bracelet that was draining him. He'd half to fight with minimal magic power to defeat him.

Aretis looked back. "Starz, I'm—" He froze as he saw Starz. Starz was bleeding from her foreleg and her wing. Aretis felt a deep, deep well of anger bubble up like a volcano inside him. He felt his emotion being turned into magic energy. "You...you hurt her. You hurt my mate." Aretis looked back at Daruth, a burning intensity in his eyes even stronger than before. "I'm not a hero or a good guy. Just a guardian. Don't expect a quick death." He said. The earth shook all around him. Aretis's eyes flashed red. Suddenly he seemed to even shine brighter. The light was so intense, even the rocks around him started to burn and melt down. The energy that was focused on the bracelet before went back to his whole body. Yet as it did, the bracelet shattered into tiny, obsidian pieces. Aretis began to pad towards Daruth. Daruth fired a beam at Aretis, but the beam merely vaporized just hitting the light Aretis was giving off. Something came from the ground next to Aretis as he walked. It looked like a large rock that was crumbling. Then, the rock changed and instead, there was a huge crystal of diamond left. The diamond cut itself into smaller chunks and then flew at Daruth. In midair, the crystals morphed into shackles, slamming into Daruth's neck, limbs, and wings. He was effectively pinned to the side of the cliff. Worse more, the intense light was being refracted by the crystalline cuffs and simultaneously seared Daruth's scales and flesh. Daruth roared in pain and tried to make the ground erupt with shadow spikes. But there were barely any shadows to be found in Aretis's light and so the little ones that did form immediately disintegrated.

Aretis did not seem himself either though. He was gone in an unquenchable rage. "First, I'll take your eyes." The light around Aretis disappeared. A split second later, Aretis fired two twin concentrated beams of the energy he was expelling before. They stabbed through Daruth's eyes and burned them out. Daruth howled in agony. "You tried to take everything away from me." Aretis said. "Now, suffer the consequences." Aretis called upon the rage of his light energy again. Aretis knew he had used too much energy and was nearly out, so instead he utilized the same intensity as before and summoned a floating sword of pure light energy. Aretis shot it towards Daruth and stabbed his hind leg with it. The blade easily pierced through the scales and into the flesh. Moreover, it burned the nerves and seared the inside, being made of light. Daruth began writhing, trying to get away from this burning torment, but his shackles would not let him. Aretis looked at Daruth with fury and anger. "What's that you said before? That you would make my mate scream? I'll make you scream." Aretis roared. The blade began moving slowly along the hind leg.
---
#1616 Posted: 11:06:50 18/02/2016
Derrick wanted this to carry on, but found it was more than he could handle himself, "Stop!" In a blur, he bolted forth, sending dirt up in his wake. Even the steepness of the cliff side was not enough to alter his course, he targeted the sword Aretis had formed to torture the now subdued enemy. As he sped over to the sword, he raised his paw up, casting a poison based energy barrier over it so that clutching the blade would be possible and bearable. Snatching the blade from its impaled location, just as fast as he had stolen it, he came back around to run the light blade's edge across Daruth's entire neck. Not cutting it slightly to make him choke, not grazing the surface from inaccuracy, no the blade scarred the mountain side as well from being dragged through the earth as it swept through the target's neck, full decapitation.

"We don't have time for this," Derrick added, "If I were you, and she really was my mate, I wouldn't be toying with the one that hurt her. I'd make her care priority, dealing with the pest as fast as possible, not taking my time. Look at her now," he dropped, or released the blade to point in Starz' direction, "She needs your help."
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#1617 Posted: 11:10:28 18/02/2016
"Aretis!! Stop!!" Shade said as his shadow element went down. Icestorm quickly tackled him. "He's had enough! Calm down he cannot do anything to us." Shade being part light wasn't affected by the intense light he was giving off.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:30:57 19/02/2016 by Spyroconvexity
#1618 Posted: 12:27:08 18/02/2016
(Can I get a recap now?)
---
#1619 Posted: 17:23:25 18/02/2016
Daruth made one final move before he breathed his last. Unbeknownst to Aretis, just as Icestorm tackled him, The shards of the shattered bracelet moved and then shot towards Aretis, stabbing into him. Aretis felt the hit, but assumed it was from Icestorm.

Aretis growled. "Get off me!" He slipped out from under the bigger dragon. "You guys don't know what happened. He deserved far worse." He muttered going up to Daruth's motionless body and head. He took away the cuffs of diamond and they melted back into the earth. Then, for one final attack Aretis put out a breath attack of light energy. He did not stop until Daruth's entire being was completely disintegrated.

After he was finished, Aretis felt the hit of the drain to his body, suddenly feeling very weak. He tasted blood in his mouth and spat. And for a second, his ivory claws and horn turned black, but then faded away. Aretis slowly made his way over to Starz. "Starz..."
---
#1620 Posted: 21:23:43 18/02/2016
"Aretis are you ok?" Shade said. He then saw Starz. "We need a healer!"
---
SC
#1621 Posted: 21:24:48 18/02/2016
Derrick shot over to George, who was now standing over Makil's body, I don't know what Derrick tastes when he feeds, or what the feeling of needing to feed is like. He must have felt it was necessary, the smell and sight must have triggered a frenzy too... A sad sight, George thought. Kneeling down next to him, "This is a grave place to bury a body, let alone a friend, but we cannot carry him with us to bury him elsewhere." He then looked back to Kihei, "I didn't know him as well as you did. Is there anything you want to do or say?" Derrick only sat quietly, silently apologizing for his outburst.
---
#1622 Posted: 21:53:20 18/02/2016
Kumara walked over to starz and Aretis, "Who was that? And why did he attack us without warning?" she asked carefully as she studied Starz' wounds, trying to figure out how bad they were.
---
#1623 Posted: 00:02:43 19/02/2016
Kihei was drained from what happened as well. "Derrick...." He said as he collapsed, barely conscious. "George... He was like a father to me... I know what to do..." He said before using the last of his strength to freeze Makil's body. He focused, and the body turned to snow. Before passing out, Kihei sat next to Derrick and hugged him. "Its ok Derrick... Its ok..." He said as he passed out into unconsciousness
---
#1624 Posted: 01:14:41 19/02/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: @Spyroconvexity: Wait, who's Icestorm? I thought Shade was your only character.
@theuone: To put it briefly, a bad guy came along, the group attacked him, Aretis came along, bad guy caused darkness to surround the group, Kihei made it freeze and Aretis made it break, and then Aretis was about to kill the bad guy, and now the group is tending to Starz or Makil.

Azuron padded over to Makil, George, Derrick, and Kihei. "Even though I didn't know him, he seemed like a nice guy." He lowered his head respectfully and looked up again. "George is right. Burying him would be a good thing to do."

Starz sat up slowly, letting Kumara inspect the wounds on her arm and wing. "Aretis..." she breathed, tears in her eyes as she watched him slowly make his way over to her. She didn't care that dark blood was forming around the wound on her arm. All she cared about was that her mate was here, and even though he was injured, he was safe.
#1625 Posted: 01:30:28 19/02/2016
Kumara sighed, "Your wounds are deep... but i may be able to pass some neutral energy to you for strength. Neutral energy can also speed up healing processes, but i don't know about the darkness dwelling inside you," she frowned before taking her crystal off from around her neck, ready to help if Starz would allow it. As she waited for an answer, she quickly glanced behind herself at Kihei and the others with a sympathetic expression.
'I should pay my respect soon as well...' she thought before looking back at Starz.
---
#1626 Posted: 01:36:06 19/02/2016
Ooc: Sorry I got another oc in another RP.
---
SC
#1627 Posted: 02:00:11 19/02/2016
Aretis felt tears coming to his eyes as well. Those of shame and regret. "I'm sorry. So sorry..." He began, stopping in front of her, head low.
---
#1628 Posted: 02:00:47 19/02/2016
(Can I get that recap now?)
---
#1629 Posted: 02:18:05 19/02/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: @theuone: I gave you a brief recap in my last post.

Starz glanced to the side at Kumara, smiling gently at her. "Only if it's okay with you to pass some energy to me. But, give me a moment." She stood up and took a few steps forward, sitting down right in front of Aretis. She wanted to place a paw on his, but decided not to, not sure what the darkness in her paw would do. "Hey, look at me," she said, wanting Aretis to lift his head. "It's over now. I'm just glad that you're here, and that you're safe."
#1630 Posted: 02:20:12 19/02/2016
Kumara nodded and waited for Starz patiently.
---
#1631 Posted: 02:29:56 19/02/2016
(Oh, sorry, never noticed that section.)

Both Glare and Voltaire were shocked by the events that unfolded in front of them, and while Glare wanted to help, he knew nothing that he could do to help.
---
#1632 Posted: 07:10:48 19/02/2016
Derrick couldn't help but watch Kihei as he passed out. He had no healing abilities, no way to pass energy, and no way of knowing what to say next. George, as awake as he was, lay down, crossing his paws, "We may be here for a little while. If he does not come to by the time we leave, I will carry him." He confirmed, I should probably leave the light dragons alone for now. They seem to have had a rough time recently, especially being in love with one another.
---
#1633 Posted: 08:29:14 19/02/2016
"I'm glad you're safe too. I thought I'd lose you." Aretis said as did look up, tears still dripping down. He stepped forward and embraced her. "Here, you can take some of my energy too. As much as you need." He murmured, knowing that he did not have much to spare. Aretis didn't really care. He was finally reunited.
---
#1634 Posted: 09:53:51 19/02/2016
"I would feel bad if I did not give my energy to you as well. That dark energy was apart of me and no one should bear my Berdin." Shade said.
---
SC
#1635 Posted: 11:02:08 19/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Starz embraced Aretis. "I had a feeling I'd never see you again," she murmured, a few tears rolling down her cheeks. "But, you're here." She pulled away, kissing the tip of his snout affectionately. "And no, it's alright. You've lost enough energy as it is. Same with you, Shade." She glanced at him and then back at Aretis. "I just..wish I could heal you in some other way. There's darkness in my paws and they have blocked a few of my light abilities." She then glanced back at Kumara. "How is the energy transfer going to work, Kumara?"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:14:59 19/02/2016 by Spyro-Gamer
#1636 Posted: 11:09:11 19/02/2016
Kumara stood up and held out her crystal, "My kind are able to store energy in gems such as this one. The excess energy is used in situations such as this; where someone is too injured or low on energy. I already have this gem fully stocked with energy, so all i need to do is force the energy out and into you. Don't worry, it doesn't hurt, but it does feel a little strange at first," she explained.
"You just have to hold out your paw."
---
#1637 Posted: 17:54:34 19/02/2016
That's very similar to how I store energy sometimes. Eh, market bought liquid form does go down easier though. Aretis thought. But, he knew he couldn't afford to be picky in this situation. Aretis merely smiled at Starz. "You've already healed my heart." He chose not to care if Starz's paws were infused with darkness. Aretis put one of his paws over hers.
---
#1638 Posted: 20:52:31 19/02/2016
"This darkness in you is also apart of me. I hope that your light ability swill fight it off." Shade said. "There are some darkness within that no one should deal with."
---
SC
#1639 Posted: 01:55:35 20/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Starz smiled at Aretis, nuzzling him gently, and wrapping her tail around his, before glancing at Shade. "It's just darkness, and I've dealt with it before." She then turned her body slightly, still sitting close to Aretis, and looked at Kumara. "Thank you for doing this." She held out her paw towards her.
#1640 Posted: 03:15:33 20/02/2016
Kumara nodded and smiled, placing the crystal in Starz's paw and keeping her own paw on top. She then closed her eyes and focused on channelling the energy out of the gem and into Starz's energy system. After about a minute, the process was complete.
"All done," she said, taking the crystal back, "you should feel your strength return."
---
#1641 Posted: 03:17:00 20/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Starz slowly felt her strength return and smiled at Kumara. "Thank you."
#1642 Posted: 06:42:39 21/02/2016
Derrick could do nothing but watch as everyone tried to be of use to one another. He smiled a little seeing that they actually wanted to be there for each other now, as compared to when they first formed the group. He couldn't help but frown after this, how was he any help them? How was he ever needed? He stirred a little as he sat down, leaning against George. George looks down to the little dragon, "Something on your mind, Derrick?" he didn't get a vocal answer, only a shake of the head, "Well, if you wish not to talk about it, I'll leave it to you. You know I'm always here for you."
---
#1643 Posted: 17:46:06 21/02/2016
Kihei was asleep, holding onto Derrick as he slept soundly.
---
#1644 Posted: 21:22:08 21/02/2016
"No problem" Kumara said before turning her head away in shame, "Look, before we continue, i would like to apologise. I always thought dragons were cold hearted and selfish creatures, but i now realise how wrong i was." It was true, only now was she able to figure out that not all dragons were hot-headed lizards with no regard for others.
---
#1645 Posted: 22:46:28 21/02/2016
Aretis blinked and then stepped away. "I need rest. I'm afraid I used too much magic in that last battle." He looked at the land before them. "Once we go into that mist before us, there's no telling what will happen. We may not get a chance to rest again." Aretis cautioned as he looked back at the mountain. "There should be a few other caves in the mountain. Let's rest in that one over...there." Aretis pointed at one conveniently near the ground.
---
#1646 Posted: 00:42:40 22/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Starz blinked at Kumara. "Really? Is that why you acted a little distant at certain times?" Before her question could be answered, she spoke again. "And it's alright. I'm just glad you don't see us as cold hearted or selfish anymore." She smiled at her and then turned back to Aretis. When he finished speaking, Starz nodded. "That's a good idea."
Azuron padded over to them. "We should probably bury Makil before we rest."
#1647 Posted: 00:58:52 22/02/2016
Shade nodded. Agreeing with Starz.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:31:45 22/02/2016 by Spyroconvexity
#1648 Posted: 01:24:31 22/02/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: @Spyroconvexity: You need to at least proof-read your posts or something. You keep using your character Icestorm.
#1649 Posted: 02:34:35 22/02/2016
Ooc: *face palms* Dang it I'm using him in a lot. Fixed it.
---
SC
#1650 Posted: 02:34:56 22/02/2016
Kumara smiled gratefully before approaching Makil with her head bowed solemnly.
---
First | Previous | Page 33 of 37 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me