Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Crystallized Wings [Dragon RP] [Retry]
First | Previous | Page 32 of 37 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Crystallized Wings [Dragon RP] [Retry]
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#1551 Posted: 00:19:24 12/02/2016
ooc: Hey guys, sorry I've been gone a while. I'm here now. Been busy!

Aretis had woken up fully recovered and now, Aretis watched their battle with his Light Magic. "No, no no no NO!" He gritted his teeth as his vision shifted to the horrors that awaited them. "At this rate..." Aretis rushed out from where he was, just half a kilometer away. He came out of the side of the mountain somewhere halfway up. Aretis looked to the skies, and leapt into the air, but stopped only a few feet in flight, suddenly taken by a seizure of pain. The ring on his wrist began glowing, black tendrils of some sort of energy streaked across his forelegs. Aretis had to fall back down. As soon as he did, the wrist stopped glowing and the energy slowly seeped back in. Aretis laid on the stone crooked platform he had taken off from and looked to the sky, glaring.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7322
#1552 Posted: 01:37:11 12/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Starz gave Shade a slight glare and then sighed. "Fine." Her paws began to glow and she placed them on the black marks on Shade's body. The darkness of the marks began to seep out of Shade's body and began to swirl around Starz's paws. Not exactly knowing what was happening, the light dragoness continued to absorb the darkness until the marks had completely disappeared.
Starz's paws stopped glowing and she stumbled backwards. She noticed wisps of darkness swirling around her paws, and then suddenly, they absorbed into her paws. "N-no.." she breathed as her paws turned dark purple. She felt a sharp pain travel through her arms and she almost fell forward on her face. "Fight it, fight it, fight it!" She whispered to herself, closing her eyes tightly, trying to think of Aretis and all of her old friends.
The light dragoness opened her eyes and looked down. Her paws were still dark purple, but the pain had stopped. She then looked up at the others. "D-done," she replied shakily.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:47:35 12/02/2016 by Spyro-Gamer
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8640
#1553 Posted: 01:44:57 12/02/2016
"Starz I'm sorry. But I'm sure your light powers will fight my power. You are a pure light dragoness and I am not. You are better at combating the darkness than I am."
---
SC
#1554 Posted: 01:49:29 12/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Starz glanced up at Shade. "Y-yeah..." She took a deep breath and stood up straight.
"So, are we heading in now?" Azuron asked, looking around at the others and then looking at the mist 'wall'. "There's nothing in there, according to Shadow."
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#1555 Posted: 06:25:12 12/02/2016
"It beats staying here and doing nothing," Kumara said, slightly worried about Starz.
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#1556 Posted: 08:21:14 12/02/2016
"I'm not sure what that means, but I'm sure they will need you eventually," he looked about at the group, "But... When will I be needed?" Derrick's head tilted to the side a little.

George noticed the wisp formation about Starz' paws, "When is darkness not oppressed by the natural light energy of a light dragon?" He pondered the new formation of color about Starz' paws.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#1557 Posted: 08:29:06 12/02/2016 | Topic Creator
"Let's go." Azuron padded over to the mist 'wall', stopped for a moment, and then stepped in.
Starz took a deep breath and followed Azuron, slowly stepping into the mist.
#1558 Posted: 11:34:22 12/02/2016
Icestorm was hesitant but stepped in as well
---
SC
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#1559 Posted: 18:23:01 12/02/2016
Makil slowly followed <p> "Derrick, you are needed now. We all are" Kihei said "Now lets go buddy"
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#1560 Posted: 20:37:10 12/02/2016
Shadow flew back into the mist, acting as a scout for the others. He remained above them and made sure no one would attack without the group knowing.

Kumara followed the others closely. She was uncomfortable in enemy territory. But, then again, wasn't everyone?
---
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#1561 Posted: 20:55:43 12/02/2016
Glare remained silent, observing just about everything, however, Voltaire was eager to talk, even if no one else seemed to be.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#1562 Posted: 05:20:17 13/02/2016 | Topic Creator
As the group walked through the dark mist, it became darker and darker.
Starz tried to make a light sphere, but the darkness in her paws were blocking her light powers. She sighed and stayed next to Azuron, who was walking slowly, making sure he wasn't going to step on anything or bump into something.
Suddenly, a loud noise was heard.
"What was that..?" Azuron asked.
Before anyone could reply, the whole platform of rock the group was standing on began to slide downwards. It hit a larger rock, splitting in two, and the two rock platforms began spinning down the mountain, breaking up smaller and smaller until the group was caught in a mini rock avalanche.
Starz shouted out in surprise, trying to dig her claws into the mountain side, but they were moving too fast. She then tried leaping into the air and try to fly out of the mini avalanche, but smaller rocks from above hit her wings and body.
"I think we're going to have a rocky landing!" Azuron cried, trying to wrap his wings around his body to protect himself as the group slid and rolled down the mountain side.
#1563 Posted: 14:42:24 13/02/2016
Shade was digging his claws into the rock but keept sliding.
---
SC
#1564 Posted: 23:50:19 15/02/2016
George slammed his tail down into the surface of the mountain side, taking hold of the closest dragons he could. He used his wings to hold Derrick and Kihei, and one of his paws to catch Voltaire. His other paws, including his tail, had an earthly aura around his scales as he forced them to hold still. With his back to the rock slide, facing downhill, he held the other three close to his chest so that the airborne debris would not strike them.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#1565 Posted: 00:15:58 16/02/2016
Shade lost his grip and started to slide uncontrollably.
---
SC
#1566 Posted: 00:43:47 16/02/2016
Kihei was scared as this happened "George!" He said before creating a shield of ice around them

Makil wasn't prepared and he was assulted by the rocks, hitting his back and head. As they fell, he could feel the rocks break his back and left wing. He was then knocked off the falling platform by another boulder, sending him rolling down in front of the platform, hitting every bump on the way down
---
#1567 Posted: 00:57:20 16/02/2016 | Topic Creator
The rocks from above soon stopped, and the dragons who had continued falling crash landed at the bottom of the mountain, not too far from where George and Kihei had been able to stop sliding.
Starz groaned and slowly sat up, feeling certain parts of her body ache. "Ow..." she murmured. She then lifted her head. "Is everyone alright?"
#1568 Posted: 05:41:37 16/02/2016
Kumara winced as she stood up. Her front left paw had been twisted so she held it off the ground, but she would get over it soon.
"I'm fine..." She said as she checked herself to make sure her feathers were straight.
Shadow had managed to avoid the dilemma by just managing to fly out of the way.
---
#1569 Posted: 05:48:17 16/02/2016
Makil could be seen far ahead of where they landed, covered in scrathes, gashes, and bruises. Both of his wings were torn in several places by the rocks. He was unconscious and bleeding at a mild pace
---
#1570 Posted: 06:03:45 16/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Starz slowly padded over to Makil. "I can't do much more healing, otherwise I'll drain all of my energy." She rolled the light dragon onto his side and sat down, placing a paw near his wound. She took a deep breath and tried to focus on controlling her light energy to her paw to heal, but she couldn't. She looked at her paw, and realized the darkness was blocking her healing powers.
Starz immediately stood up and took a few steps backwards. "I can't heal him.." she breathed, a shocked and worried expression on her face.
#1571 Posted: 10:55:18 16/02/2016
Shade padded over to Starz. " I may not be able to heal but my light element may be able to transfer enough energy to you to unblock and reduce the darkness."
---
SC
#1572 Posted: 11:02:39 16/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Starz looked down at the ground. "I don't know if that would work. My light energy converts in healing energy as it travels from my chest down into my arms and my paws. I don't know if your light energy is the same as mine. Maybe it is, but I don't know if using more light energy would break through the darkness in my paws." She sat down and lifted up her dark purple paws, looking at them.
"Maybe I could cover his wound with ice, to stop the bleeding?" Azuron suggested. "Or is that a bad thing to do?"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:36:34 16/02/2016 by Spyro-Gamer
#1573 Posted: 11:33:51 16/02/2016
"Blocking to wound first help make healing easier." Shade said.
---
SC
#1574 Posted: 14:19:38 16/02/2016
Once all of the rocks had stopped their onslaught, George lifted his wings up and raised himself steadily from the ground, "Are you all alright?" He questioned the few he managed to reach before things got too rocky.

Derrick took a few steps away, "I wouldn't worry too much about ourselves at the moment," Derrick replied looking down to the others who hadn't had the protection he got.
---
#1575 Posted: 14:21:02 16/02/2016
((He's covered in injuries from the rockslide, and his internal injuries))
---
#1576 Posted: 16:13:05 16/02/2016
Voltaire sighed in relief and exhaustion as she safely landed, "Thanks George."

Glare had fallen at a different point, and had quickly used his ice element to make the way down more bearable. Once he landed, he groaned, exhausted, "I don't even have healing magic."
---
#1577 Posted: 20:54:49 16/02/2016
"We have to try. You said yourself if we don't try there is no hope." Shade said.
---
SC
#1578 Posted: 00:08:43 17/02/2016
Kihei made the ice shield open before seeing Makil. "Oh no!" He said as he ran over. "Makil... Say something" He said, starting to cry

Makil just laid there, breathing weakly
---
#1579 Posted: 01:00:13 17/02/2016 | Topic Creator
"Would ice over the wound stop the bleeding?" Azuron asked again, sitting down a feet feet away from Makil and Kihei.
#1580 Posted: 01:18:07 17/02/2016
ooc: *cracks knuckles* Here we go. Also, before anyone comments, S-G did give me permission to be an NPC and control like a GM a little here. Everything has been planned accordingly. smilie

A voice passed by Aretis. "Aww, look at all your hurt friends. I think I'll go say hello." the voice taunted. Aretis growled. "You hurt one scale..." He said angrily attempting again to move towards the group at the base of the mountain. Again, at the half-kilometer point he was stopped. "And what are you going to do about it, little Levis dragon?" The voice taunted, laughed, and was gone.

Aretis shoved himself against the barrier. "No..." The pain was great. The darkness streaked back across his forearms. "Starz..."

Back where the group was, suddenly the ground and everything around them, even their scales turned a shade darker. An ominous voice laughed. "Look at all of you, a brave little troupe brought down by a little fall. Aww, don't worry. You will provide me much amusement before I decide to kill you." And from the shadows a dragon rose. Yet, this was not a normal dragon, because this dragon had the same appearance as the creatures of the mist. But this dragon also had red streaks going down it's flanks. It's claws were like silver ivory and his head was black with a jagged red design on it. "All you need to know, little lizards, is that your deaths will be at the hands of Daruth, The Darkness." He cackled, poofed into shadows, and then reappeared next to Starz. "And you, dear light dragon. I have something very exquisite. I'll be sure your loved one watches every moment. By the way, you won't be seeing him again. Or if you do, it will be right before you're skewered like a pig!" He growled, red eyes flashing.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#1581 Posted: 01:27:38 17/02/2016 | Topic Creator
As soon as the shadow dragon appeared, Starz's expression changed from shock and worry to complete surprise and fear. She stumbled sideways as the shadow dragon rose up beside her.
"And you, dear light dragon. I have something very exquisite. I'll be sure your loved one watches every moment. By the way, you won't be seeing him again. Or if you do, it will be right before you're skewered like a pig!"
Starz's eyes widened at the shadow dragon. "Aretis..." She breathed. She suddenly felt her fear, sadness, and anger emotions rise. "What have you done to him..?"
Azuron growled, digging his claws into the rocky ground and glaring a the shadow dragon, his large tail raised, trying to look a little intimidating.
#1582 Posted: 01:36:24 17/02/2016
George stepped forward, after climbing down, "It's going to take more than a few hollow threats to stop us. We've made it this far, and have proven we can beat back the darkness creatures already. A few scratches on our scales will not stop us from accomplishing what needs to be done. If you choose to stand in our way, then it is your mistake alone."

Derrick was close behind, still a little shaken by the sight and his fading energy. His belief of being the most useless member drained him of motivation and protective drive. His nose twitched at the scent that crossed his snout, blood, a little dirty, but fresh. His eyes fixed on Makil for a moment, Did he cause the rock slide that did this to everyone? he then looked up to George who was still staring down the newcomer.
---
#1583 Posted: 01:48:13 17/02/2016
Being next to so much darkness Shades entire body felt like it was on fire. "GAH!!" He collapsed to the ground.
---
SC
#1584 Posted: 01:58:14 17/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyroconvexity
Being next to so much darkness Shades entire body felt like it was on fire. "GAH!!" He collapsed to the ground.

OOC: Starz took the darkness out of Shade's body. Being close to a shadow dragon shouldn't do anything to him. The shadow dragon is just like the mist creatures (just stronger), and before they didn't affect Shade unless they touched him, and the shadow dragon hasn't touched him.
Plus, Nilan put an enchantment on everyone's armour to protect them from the darkness, including Shade's. Of course the enchantment isn't super strong, but it will protect them from small darkness attacks.
#1585 Posted: 02:02:08 17/02/2016
Ooc: She only took the small effects of the darkness. Shade has the darkness element and being in close proximity of very strong darkness enemy's intensifys his hidden element causing him pain. Smaller weaker darkness creatures do not cause his element to intensify.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:04:14 17/02/2016 by Spyroconvexity
#1586 Posted: 02:11:43 17/02/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Well, we're going to be around a bit of darkness for some time, so I don't know how Shade is going to deal with that. I just don't want to story sidetracked for too long, that's all. Maybe the light dragons can do something, but I don't know. Actually, maybe you could do something about Shade's light element making darkness effect not so strong, for while we're in Xabar, since the group is in Xabar right now.

And this is Xabar.
http://pre07.deviantart.net/9c...qnk-d6sq6ee.jpg
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:12:10 17/02/2016 by Spyro-Gamer
#1587 Posted: 03:55:36 17/02/2016
Daruth materialized a few feet away from where everyone was standing. He was now on top of a rock. "Now..." He started. "Dance for me." He said grinning evilly. From the base of the rock and quickly erupting towards where each dragon was, spikes of darkness shot from the ground seeking to impale whatever was unfortunate to stand under them.
---
#1588 Posted: 04:22:40 17/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Just as the spikes were about to erupt from the ground, Starz leapt into the air and beat her wings, getting away from the ground as fast as she could.
Azuron reacted a bit more slowly, getting pricked by a spike on his front left arm and his tail as he tried to jump up into the air, beating his large wings as hard as he could.
#1589 Posted: 04:59:16 17/02/2016
Ooc: only powerful enemies will do this.

When a dark spike tryed to impale Shade it went through him lie shadow. The darkness element inside saved him from getting spiked. This still however made him yell out in emence pain. "GAH!!!"
---
SC
#1590 Posted: 05:57:26 17/02/2016
Kihei had just barely jumped away from his spikes, trying to grab Derrick. He would have to worry about Makil later.

Makil was impaled by the spikes shot through his limbs. He felt everything before the last one shot through his neck, ending the torture and his life

"Makil!" Kihei yelled, tears in his eyes
---
#1591 Posted: 06:07:51 17/02/2016
Kumara flew upwards easily and proceeded to shoot a warning blast of Dark Lightning at the shadow dragon. She hissed, ears flattened like the feline she is.
"Back off!"
When she saw Makil on the ground, she lost her concentration momentarily. Although worried about Kihei and the others, she remained looking fearless in front of the enemy.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 06:12:00 17/02/2016 by shadowstarcat
#1592 Posted: 06:13:19 17/02/2016
(Hamuna?) (Translation ... what!?)
---
#1593 Posted: 06:22:32 17/02/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: I wasn't aware that you were going to kill off Makil. You could have told me in a PM. ^^;
#1594 Posted: 06:23:33 17/02/2016
((It definitely was... unexpected.))
---
#1595 Posted: 06:29:33 17/02/2016
(Wait, EB killed one of his own characters!? How did I not see that? And even more so, EB killed one of his own characters? That's definitely far darker than I could ever expect from him.)

(I do have characters that could bring him back, but that's up to EB, and they happen to be god-like, if not gods already.)
---
#1596 Posted: 06:38:27 17/02/2016
((Sorry for the curveball there guys, but I wanted to do something that would cause an impass for others. Do you grow stronger in memory of him, or crumble to pieces from his death? That is the choice we need to make now, especially Kihei. He thought of Makil as his second father, now the internal struggle must begin))
---
#1597 Posted: 07:11:32 17/02/2016
OOC: Well, that escalated quickly... As it would go:

Derrick, with heightened senses, dodged the spikes by making a swift jump to the side. If more where to come, he continued to move sporadically. Then it struck him again, that invisible wall, the thick odor, the succulent mouth watering stench, the one thing he must have. There it was, just gushing like a fountain just for him. It went through his mind like lightning, Should I take this opportunity to use our fallen member as a source of power? Or should I respect his now lifeless body and continue to hide behind a wall of useless shame? The choice is obvious, I must do what is right. I must choose the others lives over the one who was slain in such tremendous feeble torture.

Derrick's eyes were wide, irises sharp and thin like the evil serpent he has to become in order to buy the group time to react to the threat. With how fast his mind was traveling, the dark bolt of lightning that was cast toward the enemy had only just touched down, and the stream was still visible coming from its sender. Teeth bared, eyes staring intently down on the easy prey, Derrick struck the spike that pierced Makil's neck, breaking it down to scale level. He dove in, dousing his nostrils and lips in the red liquid. When he could pull no more from here, he jumped to the limbs and the cuts. His lust for the life elixir, the hunger for more drove him to become wild, uncontrollable. He has become an animal, with one goal on his mind, feast and defend.

Once he felt he had had his fill, when he could find no more sources of the addictive liquid drug, he set his eyes on the enemy, the shadow creature who had caused the end of his friend.

OOC: Excuse me if that was a little on the dark side as well, but what more would you expect from a vampiric being who smells blood, and is in a dire situation?*shrug*
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:33:32 17/02/2016 by SpyroD
#1598 Posted: 07:15:29 17/02/2016
(Ignoring the story related post above me ...

Dangit, I was really hopeful to have Glare present his chant to call Neo Des.

On a more serious note ... are you okay EB?, causing killing a character? That's not something I've ever known you to do. Heck, before tonight, that's not even something I knew you could bring yourself to do.)

(In addition ... recap me anyone?)
---
#1599 Posted: 07:26:11 17/02/2016
Daruth kinda rolled his eyes, poofing as the Dark lightning passed through him and then he re-materialized next to the rock, pacing. "Eh, boring. I shouldn't have expected anything more. Pathetic weaklings." He muttered. "Hey, Aretis, you watching? Because your little mate is next. I hear she has a good voice. I hope she screams nicely." He grinned, eyes glowing again.

Aretis couldn't take it anymore. He roared and yelled, trying to press through the pain barrier. If this went on, the shock of the pain might actually kill him. I don't care what happens to me anymore. I'm already a failure of a Protector. I will not lose the one I love! Aretis expelled is light energy from his scales in a rage. Light flew all around him and like a cannonball shot out of a cannon, he burst through the barrier and started flying, faster and faster. The effects were still felt from the bracelet, but they seemed less than before. Or maybe it was just his rage that shut down his sense of pain. Surprisingly though, no black streaks came out from the bracelet. Aretis flew as fast as he could fly. I would still take him at least 20 seconds to get there. "STARZ!" He yelled. Please, hold on guys...

Daruth looked to the direction Aretis was coming from. "WHAT? He broke through?" He suddenly exclaimed, caught off guard for a moment. No matter He thought. He won't have the strength to defeat me. Actually, I think I'll siphon a little energy from him, hehehe
---
#1600 Posted: 07:45:31 17/02/2016 | Topic Creator
As Starz hovered above the spikes, trying to comprehend what had happened as she hadn't seen it, she suddenly heard her name being shouted out. It wasn't from far away, and it sounded familiar.
Starz's wings missed a beat and her eyes widened. "Aretis...?" She looked out at the landscape beyond the shadow dragon and saw a white streak far off, but heading towards them. "ARETIS!" she cried, before dodging more spikes that were erupting from the ground.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:54:38 17/02/2016 by Spyro-Gamer
First | Previous | Page 32 of 37 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me