Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Crystallized Wings [Dragon RP] [Retry]
First | Page 2 of 37 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36 37
Crystallized Wings [Dragon RP] [Retry]
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#51 Posted: 05:14:20 08/12/2014
Derrick was just heading off to his room when George stopped him, "Hey," Derrick paused as he stood in the doorway to the lightless room, "I'm heading out to the library, I wanted to pick up a few looks, also to return the ones I've finished. I'll be taking the market route, anything you'd like me to pick up? Maybe some new gems for your neck piece?"

Derrick shook his head, "Dont spend anything on me, what I've got is working just fine," his reply was well spirited, but his expression told George more. His expression stays I wish I could get my own things... Out in the light of day. He didnt have to say it, but it was very apparent, "I've still got to place the ones I have into their sockets."

George's own expression died from the morning smile, "Alright... You know..."

"Hm?" Derrick looked up from the floor to George who's eyes were not fixed on him anymore. They were jumping around in thought as to what he should say or if he should say anything.

"Nevermind, its not important," George decided to dodge the conversation about his growing shadow abilities from the bite required to keep Derrick alive, "I'll be back in a few, try not to stay in this dark mood you and I both have. I can feel the house itself getting heavy," he forced a grin, "Besides, its not everyday someone says they have a vampire brother living with them," though they are not related, they like to keep the illusion of being siblings, it makes them closer, makes them happy.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#52 Posted: 13:23:01 08/12/2014
"We're cleaning up after some crazy dragon who crashed into the bookshelf." Skyward lied.

Mistrain turned the pages again. Could it be? he asked himself. A healing magic spell book! He studied the pages over and over again, memorizing the complicated patterns of words, both normal and magical.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#53 Posted: 15:17:24 08/12/2014
George stepped out into the morning sun. It was early, maybe 5 or 6 by standard time, and no one was out except a few elves who had not slept the night before. Greeting the few passerbys, he made his way through the market area, most of which were closed due to the time he was passing through, toward the library with books in tow. He wore the single satchel wrapped around his shoulder and a few spines to keep it from interfering with his stride. The morning sky, with few clouds, and the moist air, he took a deep breath to take in the day, Today is going to be a great day. I can feel it... Too bad we dont know anyone else here, otherwise I'd take him out to visit them, he sighed, letting out the breath he had just taken in, Even then, we share the same bad moods, which occupy a lot of our time. He then pushed the memories aside as he came in through the library doors, barely noticing he had traveled so far without noticing.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7322
#54 Posted: 22:10:30 08/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"Yeah." Starz went along with Skyward's little lie and nodded quickly.
Cenor narrowed his eyes slightly but accepted the answer. He changed the topic. "I was going to sort some of the ancient magic books in order, but after that, I was going to search for you two and was going to ask if you would like to work on your electricity and lightning elements this afternoon. Also, I have something I must speak with you about." He frowned.
Starz nodded. "Of course Cenor. I'd like to train today. What about you Skyward?" She looked at her best friend.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:39:53 09/12/2014 by Spyro-Gamer
#55 Posted: 01:40:28 09/12/2014
The eventless day, or so it would seem, was like many days here, at least for George and Derrick, slow start, slower evening and a hasty nightfall. The night seemed to come quicker because it would mean Derrick could step outside without the light chasing him back inside. George was curious about the magical effects he seems to be taking from Derrick's feedings, he wanted to get a good straight answer, Maybe o e of the elders could help me understand what is going on. The library now just in front of him. Entering into the main lobby he could see the towering bookshelves in all directions, some having their own stair cases to role around them. The other levels, or floors, held equally as tall sets of cases holding modern and ancient books, each still new to him either age.
---
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#56 Posted: 03:56:39 09/12/2014
Makil and Kihei walked around the city and looked at the stores, admiring the peace that was present even though doom was impending
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#57 Posted: 04:02:17 09/12/2014
Name: Aretis
Species: Levisra Dragon
Element: main – light, sub – earth
City: Ceaador
Personality: He can be relentless and unforgiving. Aretis doesn't do well in crowds and he hates being a center of attention and will be somewhat cold to strangers and other dragons in general. He's somewhat distant all the time and doesn't prefer to socialize a lot. However, to those he trusts and he knows, he's kind and actually kind of overprotective of them. He has a potential to be warm and he does smile....just not a lot.
History: Aretis has a dark history and a dark past no dragon should ever go through. 10 years ago he was forced to watch his small village housing almost all of his race be completely slaughtered by an evil organization of dragons, he had been scarred for life by the death of his family and friends. Yet, he survived nonetheless with the single mission in mind to protect the sacred treasure of his small race entrusted to him. As the last Levisra Dragon, he clawed and fought for survival. Aretis ended up in Ceaador where he still resides training and biding his time. 7 years ago, he heard a report that the dark organization had been dealt with at a high cost of many brave dragons and have been scattered. Aretis doesn't believe they're actually gone. Who else could he avenge his village on? But Ceaador was also where he met Starz. They have the same elder to teach them, but he enjoys training alone using the memories of his father to guide him and sometimes skips classes.
Appearance: Smaller than most dragons his age, he has white shining scales with bright green back spikes. He has a slightly pointed face that tapers in like a eagle's with a hard expression almost always on it. Two gems adorn the back of his hands: one green, the other golden yellow symbolizing his elements. His horns do not curve in any way but stick out straight and sharp. His ears almost look like an extra set of wing flaps next to his face. The only way you can tell he is of age is by looking at his wings and tail, which were large compared to his body but only a little bigger next to his age. His wings’ leather was a light greenish-tannish color and the rest looked like pure ivory.
Other: Built, but focuses on magic and elemental powers rather than animalistic fighting tooth to tooth, claw to claw. Already advanced in his light element but his earth needs work. However he's managed to combine his elements in a few ways. Starz is now his mate and he's been quite the happy dragon lately.

'Siyalor'
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#58 Posted: 04:05:11 09/12/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted. c:
A Guy Emerald Sparx Gems: 3639
#59 Posted: 14:26:23 09/12/2014
Saxum was back in the city, lying down in a quiet corner and enjoying some of the leftover trout he had caught for himself. There wasn't much to do at the moment - pretty slow day. What would be a good way to pass the time?... He thought of several things - flying, fishing some more, visiting the library or museum...
---
I'm just... a guy...
#60 Posted: 00:50:51 10/12/2014
ooc: Yay! Anyway, just a warning guys, I'm a little rusty, so if you have problems or anything, speak up. I'm only able to post once or twice a day but I hope I can keep up.

Aretis slept in late. He liked sleeping in—even if he forgot that training was today. But sleeping was his way of...forgetting the world around him. He liked to drift away not even into dreams, but just drift in sleep. In his sleep sometimes he could just close his eyes and imagine the world around him so bright and beautiful.
Today, he woke up lazily, and though he wanted to go back to sleep, forced himself up. There was another bright light in his life that outshone anything he could conjure in his sleep. But, he saw that she wasn't here right now. Aretis remembered there was practice, shrugged indifferently and ate a quick brunch. Then he went out to the back of the house and out to the small backyard he sometimes used as a private training ground. It only had a dummy set up in the middle of a field surrounded by fences. He didn't go to the dummy, but in the shadow of the house's little tarp that hung over his head, he did his morning stretches to get his blood moving and his joints loosed up. Afterwards, a few elemental exercises from what he remembered the little of what he taught. Anything as small as shooting a beam of light, to drawing an illusion around him he practiced the basics of the element of light—at least whatever he was taught before...before...well, not to dwell on it, Aretis finished and gave a big leap into the air, flapping his wings and gaining altitude. Might as well find Starz, even if it meant being trained by that old codger again.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#61 Posted: 22:09:05 10/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Answering for Skyward, Starz nodded at Cenor. "We'll train with you today."
Cenor nodded back, giving her a faint smile.
Starz could tell something was on Cenor's mind. He had even started walking away slowly, still deep in thought. He headed to a room right at the back of the library, sealed by an ancient magic door. No one other than Cenor and couple of the other dragon elders were allowed access there.
Starz frowned, curious to what Cenor wanted to talk to her about, and continued stacking the books with Skyward. After she had finished, she decided to go for another scenic flight around Ceeador before training began this afternoon.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 07:27:24 29/12/2014 by Spyro-Gamer
#62 Posted: 03:24:17 11/12/2014
Aretis yawned a little as he flew around the city heading towards the library waving lazily at the passing dragons that did. Well, those that noticed him anyway. Generally the people of this city were very friendly, even to an antisocial dragon like him who wasn't well known. Maybe it was because he usually stayed at home most of the time reading, writing, or just deep in thought. I mean, this was a normal life here. A life away from death, pain, loss, and hardship. Aretis wanted it to remain that way, but he also knew that he was restless. He had to be ready to face the evil that plagued him once again. And this time, he won't be so helpless.
---
#63 Posted: 03:51:39 11/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"Skyward, I'm going to take a flight before training. I'll meet you back here soon." Starz told Skyward. She waved her tail at her and then ran out of the library.
Spreading her wings, Starz passed through the great doors to the library castle and leapt into the air, beating her wings and making herself airborne. She rose higher and higher, and saw the sun rise above the mountains in the east. As soon as the dragoness was at a comfortable height, she turned around and flew towards the castle turrets, circling around them.
#64 Posted: 03:57:58 11/12/2014
Aretis spotted Starz as she was leaving the library and flew a little faster to catch up to her. He had brightened almost instantly—well, at least a little and came up beside her. "Hello, Starz." He greeted her with a smile.
---
#65 Posted: 04:00:01 11/12/2014
George happen to spot Cenor as he entered through the sacred doorway, He seems a little distressed right now. I should look for another elder, but who? I barely recognize anyone here still. he walked on passing the door, Starz flew off overhead as he made his way to the reception desk to return the books, "Excuse me. Do you have anything on vampiric dragons, that might be able to tell me some effects of their bites?"

--

Derrick walked over to his fully covered window and just glared at it. He leaned over real close, squinting his eyes, he attempted to use the darkness as a window through the covers, but it did not work. He took a deep breath, reached up, and he pulled away the edge of the hung up fabric. Even the dim light sent a sharp burn across his face, to which he recoiled only a little, but stayed up in the light. He was looking out at the community just beyond the walls he was stuck inside when the sun was up. His face began to turn a bright red, un natural to his original scale color. Gritting his teeth he held it as long as he could, making even his eyes feel like they caught fire. He jumped back, crying both in pain and in sorrow. His jump threw him into his dresser which had a few glass ornaments that were sent flying into the ceiling, shattering, but a treasure of his, a heavy beaned animal toy, it was a little white dragon, it was sent through the window. Though it did not go far, it was outside in the light, about his wingspan away from the windowsill.

Getting up, noticing the toy went through the now broken window, he cried out of fear of what could have or will happen to it. He rand and dove through the window, into the light of day. Spotting it on his way through, he nabbed it up while still in the air, tucking and rolling. Holding the little dragon tight, it was the only remaining evidence that he was a child once. He sat for a second as the light burned ever hot on his back and wings. He shot up in searing pain form the light's effect on the vamiric dragon. He bolted for cover in the shade of an umbrella that was set up near a kiosk in the middle of the street. He bundled up, hiding his face under his paws and tail, still clutching the stuffed dragon toy. He lay here crying to himself as the shade wasn't enough to protect him from the light around him.
---
#66 Posted: 04:01:07 11/12/2014 | Topic Creator
The dragon elder in charge of the library nodded and pointed to the back of the library. "Books containing information about mythical creatures and species are situated at the back of the library."
-:-
Starz hadn't noticed Aretis flying over until he was close to her. She beamed when she saw him. "Hello, Aretis." She smiled back at him.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:04:42 11/12/2014 by Spyro-Gamer
#67 Posted: 04:05:09 11/12/2014
"I...uh totally didn't forget training today. I just was...sleeping so I'd be in tip-top shape." He said kind of nervously. He managed a weak smile at Starz. "Yes, I've stretched and warmed up already." He told her. "Did it this morning. By the way, thank you for the brunch!"
---
#68 Posted: 04:08:05 11/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"No problem." Starz replied, beating her wings to keep herself in the air. "I think Cenor is going to train us this afternoon. He was going to help Skyward on her lightning element too. Also, he wants to speak with us about something." She frowned. "But I'm not quite sure what."
#69 Posted: 04:15:45 11/12/2014
George nodded, "Thank you," he started for the back.of the library, pause and turns back to the elder, "They aren't mythical by the way," he quickly pointed to his neck where there were at least three different pairs of hole scares, "Trust me," he turned away and continued to walk off in the direction prescribed to him.

--

Derrick would open his paw to look out into the lighted world, but only for a second before hiding his eyes again. They burned the most out of his whole body, but he couldn't bare to open up and make a run for the house. Afraid he would not be fast enough, he just lay here, curled up, making low wines as he got hotter and hotter form the reflected light from the grass, buildings, and the only slight suppression of the shade above him. "Where is George?" he whimpered, not taking note that he said that out loud.
---
#70 Posted: 04:25:53 11/12/2014
((Poor Derrick))

Makil and Kihei finished looking around and started flying to Ceaador "Wait, what about Isis?" Kihei asked

"She's grown now, she can take care of herself" Makil said

After flying for awhile, the two entered Ceaador, Kihei saw Derrick and flew down to him, blocking the light from him "Are you ok?" He asked

Makil decided to go to the library
---
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#71 Posted: 05:15:46 11/12/2014
((Siyalor

Name: Kumara
Species: (can i use a griffin?) Dragon... for now
Element: dark
City: Ceaador (she's a lone traveler)
History: Kumara ran away from her family as she felt out of place and not accepted. She hates being alone, but tolerates it as she prefers to stay out of other creatures lives. She met Shadow, another dark creature who understood her and wouldn't leave her alone anyway. So they became ally's (they hate the term 'friends') and journeyed together.
Appearance: I have an image of a griffin but if i have to use a dragon, she is black with blue eyes and purple spines and tail spikes.
Other: She has the ability to fuse her energy with a crystal

Name: Shadow
Species: dragon
Element: darkness, shadow fire
City: he's with K'ara
History: Shadow was abused by his mother and father and when news traveled around about it, Shadow's family was said to be cursed. Assassins were then after him. Parents killed before his eyes, Shadow left his home. He was hunted down by assassins (the same ones who killed his family) and eventually they caught up to him. He managed to escape near death and hid in a tree for a whole day. Kumara then found him, and despite her wish of being alone, she pitied him and helped him recover. Shadow never left her side after that as she was the first one who ever cares remotely about him. Shadow became cold as well, as Kumara's attitude towards himself rubbed off on him. Shadow wanted her to be kinder but respected her past and never questioned her.
Appearance: I'll draw one. Shadow is a black slim dragon with a red stripe going from his head to tail.
Other: He hates nicknames and comments about himself that are negative.

I will touch this up later but I am truly sorry for not joining sooner! I know my friend requested me to join but I had turned my school laptop in and... stupidly forgot to go back online... Sorry for the trouble I've caused))
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
#72 Posted: 05:20:10 11/12/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Oh, it's fine. c: Accepted.
#73 Posted: 06:23:46 11/12/2014
Shadow cursed under his breath as he ran away from the... Thing... Chasing him. Kumara, his secretly best friend, was no where to be seen. The 19 year old lone traveller bolted into the city, which was the destination he was looking for. Seemingly forgetting the large population of dragons, Shadow shoved past the groups of multicoloured dragons of all types. His subconscious knew that what ever was following him had long been gone as he entered the city, but he continued to run anyway. That was until he crashed into a black object in front of him. Shadow groaned and rubbed his now aching head. Trust me, running head first into something at top speed wasn't pleasant. Realising his mistake, he stood up dizzily and looked at the receiver of his charge.
"Oh... Crap..." He thought aloud as Kumara, the black griffin slowly got up and favoured her right wing. Now Shadow was defiantly in for it.
"Idiot! Not only did you damage my wing, but my pride as well!" She hissed threateningly. Shadow dropped to the ground terrified. He had seen Kumara angry before and this was pure utter rage. Shadow closed his eyes and covered his head with his paws.
"S-ssorry! It was an accident! I didn't mean it!" He whimpered. Kumara glared at him and growled. If it had been someone else yelling at Shadow, he would have attacked them by now.
"Please..." Shadow muttered again and Kumara forced herself to calm down. For she knew about his horrid past. All the abusing and cursing must have changed the dragon completely, for when she gets angry, he feels like he was when he was with his parents.
"Get up," she ordered, "we're making a scene." Shadow shakily stood up, surprised to find no punishment. It was then he realised that he had shown weakness in front of a large crowd of dragons who were whispering, obviously about what they just witnessed. He then began to follow his griffin 'friend' towards a shadowy alleyway.
---
#74 Posted: 07:12:42 11/12/2014
"I see. Well, I think we'll eventually find out. Heheh, so what now? Is Cenor doing something at the moment?" He asked. I mean, they were just flying around casually with no distinct purpose. Not that he minded at all.
---
#75 Posted: 07:24:06 11/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"Cenor went into a back room of the library," Starz replied. "The one with the ancient magic door." She flicked her tail. "I was going to go for a scenic flight around Ceeador before training."
#76 Posted: 10:52:00 11/12/2014
Kumara and Shadow walked throughout the city in search of high class dragons.
"The only way to understand what's going on in the west, is to find someone knowledgable," Kumara told him. They were looking for answers. During a trip throughout Siyalor, both creatures discovered a dark energy seeping across the land from the west. They were confused at first, but when they were close enough, both their dark energy increased until it became painful. Kumara had then suggested heading towards the main city to find any wise dragons on what happened to them. So far, they couldn't find anyone.
"Maybe they all are in some sort of building?" Shadow suggested after he became confident again. Kumara looked at him thoughtfully.
"You could be on to something," she said surprisingly calm, "let's head towards that huge building over there." Shadow dared to roll his eyes.
"Or we could just ask someone?" He said matter of factly. Kumara ignored him and headed towards the huge building.
---
#77 Posted: 12:46:51 11/12/2014
Makil was about to enter the building when he saw something coming towards him "Hello?" He asked
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#78 Posted: 21:14:51 11/12/2014
Skyward nodded. "Got it," she said.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#79 Posted: 22:56:32 11/12/2014
When the two dark creatures arrived, they saw someone at the entrance , and when he spoke, they both froze.
"Hello..." Shadow said quietly before Kumara started to speak.
"Would you happen to know if any dragon masters are around? It's important," she said in an annoyed tone.
---
#80 Posted: 23:03:30 11/12/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: shadowstarcat, the mist is not close. It is far over in the west of Siyalor, hundreds of miles away. Everyone knows about it though, but not a lot. And since everyone seems to be heading to the library, great, you can all meet up with Cenor and then we can start the adventure.

-:-

"Actually, let's go find Cenor." Starz said to Aretis, beginning to glide downwards. "I'm really curious about what he wants to speak about with us."
-
Cenor sighed, closing a large ancient book.
"I cannot continue wasting my time researching. We have to face this problem now." He frowned and turned around, exiting the room, sealing the door, and heading out of the library into the great hall.
#81 Posted: 23:14:01 11/12/2014
((I know, on their travels they found they could sense the dark energy cause they are dark creatures. They never came in contact or even saw it. If you still would like me to change it I have no problem doing so. Sorry for confusion smilie'))
---
#82 Posted: 23:27:29 11/12/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC:
@shadowstarcat: It's alright.
@shorty: Yes, of course you can use Greyscale again.
WhiteMageBakura Yellow Sparx Gems: 1950
#83 Posted: 23:46:54 11/12/2014
OOC: Sorry I didn't post anything until now. I moved out of my parents' house a few days ago, and I was just getting adjusted to the new area I'm living in before jumping back on here.

After eating a meal and resting in his hidden home for a while, Luonazun decided to come out again to perform his daily good deed of secretly flying in the sky while healing the wounds of injured living things he comes across. Once again, via the use of his wind element, the rarely-seen light dragon flies through the middle opening of the roaring waterfall, where the small opening then closes up behind him again the moment he takes off towards the skies. Now that his crystal-lit cave home is hidden from view again, the enigmatic dragon uses the light around him again to reflect against his beautiful snow white scales in such a way that makes him invisible to the naked eye. Luonazun glides high up in the sky, keeping an eye out for those who are in need of healing. Also, he was heading towards the library, since he had planned on studying there for the day, though he always did so while in his invisible state.

The hug from Isis, despite it being the first ever gesture of love and care he has ever gotten, made the dark dragon's tainted heart fume with more hostility and anger than before. With one swift leap back, Mariku broke free of the other's hug. As he huffed, pitch black smoke puffed out of his nostrils. The hated dragon's eyes narrowed even more at Isis, perceiving what she said as nothing but just a clever way to try and make him easy prey for her. "So you believe I'm still that pitiful, defenseless, cowardly little hatchling from seventeen years ago... how pathetic. You don't even realize the vulnerable baby dark dragon of the mists has already died, thanks to all of Siyalor. This is the true me, little girl. I am the most hated dragon in all of history. I am the one who has wrecked havoc and chaos in Siyalor for almost my entire life. I am the same dragon of darkness you are talking to who has an indescribably large sum of money placed on my head, and the reward money for slaying me gets higher every year. I have caused suffering and misery in your city many times, you know. Now that I think about it, we're both close to the same age. This means you and I both were little hatchlings the time I first wandered into your city, so all you saw with your own eyes was a tiny dragon of darkness who didn't even know how to talk yet. Everyone else saw me for who I truly am, unlike you who believes I should be shown mercy. I am not the type of powerful evil dragon you should be caught dead talking to... in fact, if it weren't for us babbling and wasting both our time like idiots, I probably would have already either killed you or chased you out if you're lucky enough to fly fast enough. Nonetheless, you somehow think today I'm still the same baby dragon who was always crying his little purple eyes out like a big pathetic baby every single time I went into a city and quickly got chased out by every single resident living there even though I haven't committed a single crime in any of the areas of residence at the time. You fool... thinking about me as weak is going to cost you your life..." Mariku snarled after this, and he inhaled deeply to prepare himself enough to attack Isis with deadly purple fire. However, there was enough time for Isis to make a move before Mariku can proceed to use any attacks.
---
Meh....
#84 Posted: 01:57:49 12/12/2014
Derrick could feel the heat lower over his now almost red body, "George?" he attempted to peak through his paw, but found the figure giving him shade was not directly in front of him, "You're not George," he covered his face again, "Who's there?" he attempted to tuck his tail in over his legs more. The little dragon toy snug up against his chest, and Derrick squeezed it as tightly as he could, both in pain and sorrow.

--

George spotted the great dragon leave as he came around with two books he planned on checking out. Before heading off he noticed(attempt at comedy moment!) a black book with some gilded lettering spelling the word Twilight, "Couldn't hurt to look, got some time," he set the two he had picked out into the satchel and pulled the inch and a half book out to read a page from the middle of one of the chapters just to get an idea of what the book would be about, "Ok so it has a vampire..." he made it to the bottom of the page, "He sparkles... No writhing in pain, no bursting flames of any sort," he closed the book, "Nope, just a bad romance story," he slid the book back into place and walked back around the book shelves to make his way to the reception desk. Laying the two book, both of which were differing in size, "Just these two this time."
---
#85 Posted: 03:14:06 12/12/2014
Makil flew over to Kumara and Shadow "Hey, are you going in the library too?" He asked

"I moved here years ago, but I wasn't a hatchling when I saw you, early in my life I found something called the poison orb and it made me 18. And I don't think you're weak at all, I think you're actually kinda cute" Isis said with a blush

"My name is Kihei" Kihei said "What's wrong?"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:42:27 12/12/2014 by EyeBrawler2014
#86 Posted: 03:31:38 12/12/2014
OOC: Derrick is not suppose to be known as the town vampire, so honestly I wasn't wanting it to be that easy, mostly because no one would know what is wrong with him... Think you could change that up a bit?

George checked out, picking up the books and proceeded outside where the sun was rising higher into the sky, "The sun makes me both sad and happy," he held a slight grin as he watched the sun rise for a minute. Shaking off the daydream he began to make his way back through the market area, now that some of the stalls and buildings were open for business. He had stopped to pick up some food items and seasonings. He halted at one of the toy and stuffed animal store, where he spotted a small stuffed dragon. It looked similar to the one Derrick already had, but slightly larger and yellow, "They match us a little, opposite in elements of the ones we have... How much for the yellow dragon here?"

He made the purchase, with the exchange of some of the seasonings, seeing as they didnt have a lot of money after the house was fully paid for. George had done small jobs around the city, helping fix or construct some buildings or houses, clearing rubble or trash. Derrick had caught a their at one point late one night, and gained a small reward for the petty theif. George began the trek home when a familiar smell crossed his nostrils, a smell he had only found once long ago, "Derrick?" he took in another breath of the strange heated smell, "Derrick!" he took off in flight.
---
#87 Posted: 07:40:55 12/12/2014
"I see. Well, I might as well just tag along then. But I've told you before, and I'll tell you again cause you know me so well, but I dislike in talking to other creatures so if this does become social hour, count me out." He said, though not in a demanding tone but more of a 'you know what happens to me when that stuff happens' kind of tone. It was true that he had said that to Starz a lot, especially when they went out even for small errands.
---
#88 Posted: 09:13:06 12/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Starz sighed. "So antisocial, Aretis..." she murmured, slowly hovering down towards the ground.
-
Cenor walked through the entrance door of the castle library. He was met by a few creatures. "Hello young ones," he greeted.
#89 Posted: 12:50:29 12/12/2014
Kumara was about to reply when she heard a strong voice coming from the entrance.
"Kumara, he looks like he could help," Shadow said hopefully. Kumara rolled her blue eyes at the younger one.
"Nice to point out the obvious, Shads," she replied a little irritated before turning to the newcomer, "hello to you as well. I was wandering if you could help explain something to us."
Shadow growled at the nickname and turned back to the white dragon.
"What kind of dragon are you? Your whiter than snow!" He asked rudely (however this was not his intention)
---
#90 Posted: 12:59:01 12/12/2014
"I'm a light dragon, my name's Makil, what do you need you two?" Makil said with a smile before turning around and seeing Cenor "Hello sir"
---
#91 Posted: 14:04:39 12/12/2014
"We were looking for an experienced dragon, and it seems we have found one," Shadow replied gesturing to Cenor.
"So you're a light dragon huh? Well, I'm Shadow, Shadow the Dark Dragon."
---
A Guy Emerald Sparx Gems: 3639
#92 Posted: 19:22:43 12/12/2014
As Saxum entered the library, he took note of several things - some books he hadn't seen before, a few froups of dragons in discussion, and someone selling food near the entrance. He didn't want to work too hard today - he has been rather busy recently, and was more in the mood to relax after already doing a job. Perhaps a fantasy book...
---
I'm just... a guy...
#93 Posted: 22:43:14 12/12/2014
Derrick attempted to role over, finding it rather painful, but at least he would be changing sides, now able to see the one standing over him, he peaked through his paw to see the dragon standing before him, "I can't be in... The light," he had winced half way through trying to speak clearly, "It burns me, like a fire touching an ice dragons pure skin," his dark side began to turn red as the other side was before he turned over, "I need shade... No sun light," Derrick made another whimper as he clenched his body tighter to itself.
---
#94 Posted: 23:06:45 12/12/2014
"Let me take you inside then, I have to incase you in ice for a moment though" Kihei said as he incased Derrick in ice and brought him inside before unfreezing him "There, you better now buddy?"

"Nice to meet you Shadow" Makil said
---
#95 Posted: 01:42:54 13/12/2014
Shadow then returned his attention to Kumara and the other dragon. He knew the griffin hated being interrupted, so he kept quiet and listened to the conversation. Although he was interested, he couldn't stop himself from admiring the older dragon.

((I couldn't find Cenor's character sheet so I'm not sure what he looks like. Could you tell me what post it is or just describe him for me? Thanks in advance smilie ))
---
#96 Posted: 02:55:21 13/12/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted shorty.
And Cenor doesn't have a character sheet. He looks like a mix of Ignitus and The Chronicler from Spyro DotD. He's got light blue scales and white underbelly.

"I am an experienced dragon, yes. I am one of the dragon elders of Ceeador. Is there something you need?" Cenor looked down at Kumara.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:20:00 13/12/2014 by Spyro-Gamer
#97 Posted: 03:47:55 13/12/2014
"As a matter of fact there is," she began, "you see, my aquantance and I were travelling through Siyalor when our dark energy began increasing. I have no knowledge on what's going on, but I'm guessing it has something to do with the strange occurrences near the boarder. My worry is, when Shadow was exposed to this... Energy... He couldn't contain it and it became painfull even. We want to know what happened and we want to find out how to stop this, before others get involved." Kumara couldn't stop the look of hope on her face. She really doesn't like the feeling she gets when seeing Shadow in danger, and the fact that they couldn't see or sense the cause just made it even more terrifying.
---
#98 Posted: 04:26:11 13/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Cenor's smiling face turned into a frown. He looked up and looked into the distance. He seemed to be focused on something. After a few moments, he looked down at Kumara. "Come with me, young one, there is something I must tell you. All of you." He then looked up at Starz and Aretis hovering down towards them. "You also, Starz and Aretis." Cenor then turned and walked inside the library.
First | Page 2 of 37 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36 37

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me