Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 19 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 48 49 50
The Third Singles Bar [CLOSED]
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#901 Posted: 04:03:50 09/01/2015
also DB, i'm gonna open the next one and if you don't like it.....Well then tell me and I won't do it smilie

but srsly fite me
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
AmethystRose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1132
#902 Posted: 04:04:05 09/01/2015
Dude... Plz just at least wait until this bar is closed before opening a new one... >.>
Edit: directed at WtW
---
ϟ Break my heart, break me til I fall apart. ϟ
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:04:34 09/01/2015 by AmethystRose
WilltheWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1779
#903 Posted: 04:06:18 09/01/2015
Look guys, I am sorry. I didnt know. I am new to the singles bar. I dont understand it. I am sorry. I am just waiting for a mod to close it because I cant because it was made less than an hour ago. I'm sorry. smilie
---
Spread those positive vibes
#904 Posted: 04:06:52 09/01/2015
also I like how the bars don't have a page(s) on the wiki

kek
---
Dark Bro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4523
#905 Posted: 04:06:53 09/01/2015
Quote: Lunarz
also DB, i'm gonna open the next one and if you don't like it.....Well then tell me and I won't do it smilie

but srsly fite me

You made the second one. Let a person that's been here since the bar started open it.
I want to open the next one when this one shuts down.
---
"The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
Mewtwo - Pokemon:The First Movie
#906 Posted: 04:07:01 09/01/2015
Quote: WilltheWizard
Look guys, I am sorry. I didnt know. I am new to the singles bar. I dont understand it. I am sorry. I am just waiting for a mod to close it because I cant because it was made less than an hour ago. I'm sorry. smilie

It's okay man.
---
#907 Posted: 04:08:14 09/01/2015

Dude, it's not even just bar etiquette, it's common sense, like this is a lesson, think before you do ****.

Quote: Dark Bro

but srsly fite me

You made the second one. Let a person that's been here since the bar started open it.

Man, I ain't gonna play you like that, you know I'm just clowning around and can't be bothered to make the next one anyways, plus you called dibs, I ain't gonna break dat.
---
#908 Posted: 04:09:54 09/01/2015

Dude, it's not even just bar etiquette, it's common sense, like this is a lesson, think before you do ****.

but srsly fite me

Man, I ain't gonna play you like that, you know I'm just clowning around and can't be bothered to make the next one anyways, plus you called dibs, I ain't gonna break dat.

I dont know what bar ediqutte is. I didnt even know what it was.
---
#909 Posted: 04:11:35 09/01/2015

I dont know what bar ediqutte is. I didnt even know what it was.

wgat. Just use your brain dude. He literally told you not to make one and you did, like, that's rood.

let's stop talking about this nonsense and do stuff in the closet guys
---
#910 Posted: 04:11:49 09/01/2015

but srsly fite me

Thanks brotha, life's thrown a major curveball at me lately and it made me take everything seriously
---
"The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
#911 Posted: 04:12:43 09/01/2015

Thanks brotha, life's thrown a major curveball at me lately and it made me take everything seriously

I thought you meant it like, I'm gonna get the last post type of thing. I am sorry. smilie
---
#912 Posted: 04:13:07 09/01/2015

When you start taking Lunarz seriously then something's clearly wrong.

Here's the plan, aight, step 1 of my 12 step plan; buy a glove, step 2: catch the ball
perfect plan
---
#913 Posted: 04:14:03 09/01/2015

I thought you meant it like, I'm gonna get the last post type of thing. I am sorry. smilie

people only start to give a **** about getting a last post on the 49th page and even then no one actually cares. He said 'Making it' he didn't say 'gonna get dat last post booooiiiii'
---
#914 Posted: 04:16:20 09/01/2015

people only start to give a **** about getting a last post on the 49th page and even then no one actually cares. He said 'Making it' he didn't say 'gonna get dat last post booooiiiii'

Look, people here on smilie arent always very serious unless they are a platimum sparx. I automatically assumed that he was joking, ok. I am sorry.
---
#915 Posted: 04:16:20 09/01/2015

When you start taking Lunarz seriously then something's clearly wrong.

Here's the plan, aight, step 1 of my 12 step plan; buy a glove, step 2: catch the ball
perfect plan

I chuckled at that, honestly.
But seriously tho, I've had problems mentally and physically lately.
---
#916 Posted: 04:20:01 09/01/2015
I like when things get bad cuz it's like 'well shiet, things have been at their worst so now it can be better'
---
#917 Posted: 04:22:04 09/01/2015
I like when things get bad cuz it's like 'well shiet, things have been at their worst so now it can be better'

I know that feeling. That's happened to me so many damn times.
---
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#918 Posted: 04:25:25 09/01/2015
what even is this.
---
words. letters. filler.
#919 Posted: 04:25:47 09/01/2015
Let's all stop fighting and have some smexy closet time. ;3
---
#920 Posted: 04:26:33 09/01/2015
Quote: AmethystRose

Can I b first?
---
#921 Posted: 04:28:37 09/01/2015

Can I b first?

Sure~ ♥
---
#922 Posted: 04:31:56 09/01/2015

Can I b first?

Sure~ ♥

Yay! *walks to the closet*
---
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#923 Posted: 04:38:44 09/01/2015
Quote: Cynderfan507
CL if you're stalking this either post or stop stalking it.

... ;~;
B-b-but </3
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#924 Posted: 05:10:44 09/01/2015
Quote: Cynderluv8801
CL if you're stalking this either post or stop stalking it.

... ;~;
B-b-but </3

No buts, heater.
Post or gtfo

But my entertainmeeeeeeent </3
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
darkwolf Platinum Sparx Gems: 7107
#925 Posted: 06:05:27 09/01/2015
Quote: Lyveriana
Quote: darkwolf

Maybe. Want one ?

Yes, please!
Bring Me Back To Life - Evanesscence
Also, Metalio, a lot of yer songs are quite nice. *Looks at darkwolf sitting next to me* What music do ya like, by the way?
*Looks back at Shadmè, * What'll your song be, I guess love related-ish Evanesscence song?

Sure, I'll take one.

Music? I like alternative, rock, aaand some acoustic. You?

Oh jeez. Ehh... Aaall kinds of rock as long as there's no screaming, Jpop/rock *Looks down* Acoustic *Looks back up* indie, alternative... Yeah that. Some pop too.

Have any favorite bands/singers?
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#926 Posted: 17:30:53 09/01/2015
@Lyv-
Quote: ShadowMewX
Yes, please!
Bring Me Back To Life - Evanesscence
Also, Metalio, a lot of yer songs are quite nice. *Looks at darkwolf sitting next to me* What music do ya like, by the way?
*Looks back at Shadmè, * What'll your song be, I guess love related-ish Evanesscence song?

Weeell, I just downloaded Fallen, so anything, really! All their songs are amazing. Going Under's my current favorite, but Hello, Bring Me to Life and My Immortal are right behind!
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#927 Posted: 19:32:28 09/01/2015
seriously what is the singles bar
---
words. letters. filler.
#928 Posted: 19:39:58 09/01/2015
Quote: TacoMakerSkys

See, I'm not alone.
---
#929 Posted: 19:40:48 09/01/2015
Quote: TacoMakerSkys

See, I'm not alone.

that's because i didn't know the singles bar even existed until the topic you made.
---
words. letters. filler.
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#930 Posted: 23:08:48 09/01/2015 | Topic Creator
The Singles Bar started when all of marriage topic were being made, it was for people who were, well single. And the first 2 bars were closed to reaching post limit. And, yeah pretty much what CF said.
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#931 Posted: 23:52:07 09/01/2015
And it doesn't matter if you're actually single or not, you can still post.
#932 Posted: 00:44:46 10/01/2015
Quote: Mesuxelf

You're in a relationship, get out.
---
#933 Posted: 00:57:03 10/01/2015

*doesn't care*
#934 Posted: 02:12:38 10/01/2015

*doesn't care*

*gives you a demonic glare* get out.
---
#935 Posted: 02:18:55 10/01/2015

*doesn't care*

*NOT CARING INTENSIFIES*
#936 Posted: 02:22:17 10/01/2015

*doesn't care*

*NOT CARING INTENSIFIES*

*eyes turn to fire* don't test me. I'm the son of Satan.
---
#937 Posted: 02:23:05 10/01/2015

*NOT CARING INTENSIFIES*

So? That don't matter nuthin son
#938 Posted: 02:27:22 10/01/2015

*NOT CARING INTENSIFIES*

*holds you by your throat* get the hell out now, or I'll gut you cleaner than a fresh fish.
---
#939 Posted: 02:35:43 10/01/2015

*holds you by your throat* get the hell out now, or I'll gut you cleaner than a fresh fish.

*pulls out knife from pocket and stabs you in the stomach, then cuts your throat*

u wot m9?
#940 Posted: 02:37:09 10/01/2015

*pulls out knife from pocket and stabs you in the stomach, then cuts your throat*

u wot m9?

YOU'RE TEARING THIS FAMILY APART
---
#941 Posted: 02:38:46 10/01/2015

u wot m9?

YOU'RE TEARING THIS FAMILY APART

HE WAS GOING TO TEAR MY INSIDES APART!
#942 Posted: 02:41:05 10/01/2015

u wot m9?

That tickles. *regenerates stomach and throat*
*takes your knife* you were saying?
---
#943 Posted: 02:42:08 10/01/2015

u wot m9?

*disarms* *kills you*
#944 Posted: 02:45:17 10/01/2015

u wot m9?

*disarms* *kills you*

I can't die. *regenerates my body*
---
#945 Posted: 02:46:35 10/01/2015

*disarms* *kills you*

Oh, we're making stuff up on the spot, huh? Well, then I can't die either.

*Spini throws huge ass ninja star at you*
#946 Posted: 02:48:22 10/01/2015

*disarms* *kills you*

Oh, we're making stuff up on the spot, huh? Well, then I can't die either.

*Spini throws huge ass ninja star at you*

*catches ninja star* i'm a mixture of Deadpool and Deathstroke, *****.
---
First | Previous | Page 19 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me