Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Purchasing upgrades and Wow Pow realizations in TT!?
Page 1 of 1
Purchasing upgrades and Wow Pow realizations in TT!? [CLOSED]
Sivadreamer Gold Sparx Gems: 2821
#1 Posted: 20:09:52 17/11/2014 | Topic Creator
I was doing the Chomp Chest money cheat (that Skylander Dad has a video for on YouTube), and upgrading some of the figures I've already upgraded in the past. So the s2 Fryno and s4 Gill Grunt, I purchased all upgrades along one path each. When I went to switch paths with Persephone and purchase the upgrades on the other path, they were already purchased!? As far as I remember you had to purchase them all along both paths on anyone capable of path switching in previous games....correct?

I also noticed that each Gill Grunt retains the Wow-Pow from the respective series, this is new too....or am I just forgetting something? I thought that say a series 2 Gill Grunt in Swap Force would just switch to the Wow Pow offered in that game? Obviously this is better, as each of the multiple series figures like Gill now have some uniqueness.
---
How many crystals should I buy VS how many will I buy!?
SkyScratch Blue Sparx Gems: 550
#2 Posted: 21:10:51 17/11/2014
I've noticed that as well, was an exciting little treat. but no, skylanders always retained their own wow pows, thats nothing new
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me