Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Toy Story 4 is a thing [CLOSED]
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#51 Posted: 05:48:03 10/11/2014
Quote: Big Green
Quote: Lunarz
toy story 3 didn't need to exist, i hope toy story 4 is cars 2 levels of **** so people will stop worshipping toy story

You've provided no reason as to why it didn't need to be made.

By your logic I guess Toy Story 2 had no point in being made, in fact, screw Toy Story all together, y'know what? There's no real point in any other movie needing to be made so let's just shut down the movie industry completely.

calm down dude, i gave my reason why i don't like toy story 3 in another thread. it's the same movie as toy story 2. it has the same plot, stinky pete and lotso are the exact same character, and the ending was just holding peoples childhood in front of their faces until they cried. it's easy money

i still enjoyed toy story 3 but it has some really lazy writing

I can understand what you mean, but tbh this is the movie industry after all, if something will make money then they make it.

Quote: zer0dch
man you losers will argue over anything

nou

Rekt
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#52 Posted: 05:59:49 10/11/2014
I like Cars for the record (haven't seen the second). But it doesn't hold up to what he directed in the past. And Toy Story 4, on a conceptual level, shouldn't happen considering how the films were made with the idea of a child growing up. In Toy Story 3 that child grew up and the story ended there. As much as I like the idea of making something like Toy Story for the new generation, I don't think it should come with continuing a story that has already ended. And kids would have to watch the previous films to understand what's going on anyway.

Don't give the new generation our table scraps. Give them something they can call their own and they can grow up with in the same way we did with Toy Story. I'd love to continue the adventures of Woody, Buzz, Jessie and the others. But their time has ended.
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#53 Posted: 15:24:40 10/11/2014

You've provided no reason as to why it didn't need to be made.

By your logic I guess Toy Story 2 had no point in being made, in fact, screw Toy Story all together, y'know what? There's no real point in any other movie needing to be made so let's just shut down the movie industry completely.

calm down dude, i gave my reason why i don't like toy story 3 in another thread. it's the same movie as toy story 2. it has the same plot, stinky pete and lotso are the exact same character, and the ending was just holding peoples childhood in front of their faces until they cried. it's easy money

i still enjoyed toy story 3 but it has some really lazy writing

I can understand what you mean, but tbh this is the movie industry after all, if something will make money then they make it.

yeah, but they could have made something good that would have raked in the money
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me