Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Very Serious Topic [CLOSED]
Rand O M Gold Sparx Gems: 2223
#1 Posted: 04:55:17 06/11/2014 | Topic Creator
I really just need to let this out because I am just having a hard time at the moment.

It's my senior year and I'm so excited, however, there is one thing that may prevent this happiness and excitement. There is a student in one of my classes. This student pretends to shoot people with their fingers as other students go by, which I have witnessed. The student has done this on more than one occasion. This student is slightly odd and not really liked at school for their bluntness. I have recently learned that the student also keeps a list of all the people they has sex with. Not only that the student did some sort of act to another student that which was almost considered assault. Not only that, this student dehumanizes a particular student with extremely degrading names, publicly stating the hate they have for that student, and talks about wanting to have sex with that specific student as well.

It has recently come to the attention of administration of the actions from anonymous tips. The student was pulled in last week to talk to their councilor and will have to check in with the councilor every so often.

I'm just generally concerned for the wellbeing of not only myself but for the whole school. I have two classes with this student and I fear for the worst. I really don't want anyone freaking out about this or trying to help outside of this site, like anyone really would. I just want to know if I have a right to be concerned about this student. Today was one of the most days I have ever been uncomfortable after hearing what this student has done. I don't know how to feel and if I should really and truly be worried.
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#2 Posted: 05:11:22 06/11/2014
How does one hate somebody while still wanting to have sex? Wouldn't something as strong as hate overpower any sexual desire or attraction?

You do have a reason to be concerned; several really. But as long as the school is stepping in and attempting to cooperate with parents, you can breathe again.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:17:05 06/11/2014 by CAV
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#3 Posted: 05:14:46 06/11/2014
Of course you have a right to be concerned. I'd be worried too if I saw someone pretending to shoot people.. someone should keep an eye on them, so it's a good thing that they're going to see a counselor. However, you should try not worrying about it too much. The school is aware of the student and I'm sure they're handling it fine, so if there is some kind of problem, they'll probably get it under control pretty quickly. This is your senior year, you should enjoy it.
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#4 Posted: 15:30:49 06/11/2014
Shooting people with your fingers doesn't seem so bad...
Being blunt doesn't seem TOO bad...

But keeping a list of people who you've had sex with and publicly stating your hate for another person?
..THAT seems bad. :/
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me