Page 1 of 1
Best skylander from SSA! [CLOSED]
Pain yatta Green Sparx Gems: 373
#1 Posted: 20:29:07 05/11/2014 | Topic Creator
I am going to game to get a pre-owed skylander but I don't know which one is the best please help (I will nail it down to the best 3) (P.S. I need this info before 7/11/2014 please)
---
Minis are so cute smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Its the 3 frito lay smiliesmiliesmilie
Wreckingball13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#2 Posted: 21:27:29 05/11/2014
Wrecking ball.
Fly Spyro Fly Green Sparx Gems: 446
#3 Posted: 00:14:32 06/11/2014
sunburn!
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#4 Posted: 06:19:01 06/11/2014
What is your favorite fighting style Pain Yatta ?
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
Plordigian Blue Sparx Gems: 626
#5 Posted: 07:46:26 07/11/2014
Probably late here, but gonna chime in anyway just in case. Sunburn, Dino-Rang, Boomer, Voodood, and Ghost Roaster have never gotten reposes, if you're just looking to get one with a green base. You might as well get a repose of all the others because it'll have either a wow-pow to use in other games, or a lightcore version. If none of that matters, here are the most fun, imho.

Water - Slam Bam or Gill Grunt
Fire - Flameslinger or Ignitor
Air - Lightning Rod or Whirlwind
Earth - Prism Break or Terrafin
Tech - Drobot or Drill Sergeant
Magic - Double Trouble or Spyro
Undead - Ghost Roaster or Cynder
Life - Stealth Elf or Camo

Most of these are flat-out OP when fully upgraded. If I had to choose three, I'd take Drobot, Lightning Rod, and Flameslinger.
---
1Jn47
Wally-Gang Gold Sparx Gems: 2987
#6 Posted: 10:15:11 07/11/2014
The reason you get so many answers to questions like this is simple. Everyone is different and has different playing styles. My answer would be be Dino-rang. Based solely on his being the first one I ever got and the hours of playtime. There is quite simply no challenge or quest or task that he has not performed and he goes in when events seem most dire. Many times we get stuck on the idea that the skylander is powerful, too powerful, or three times as powerful as before or not powerful enough, a disappointment. It is actually how the player plays and that changes too, based on the character. The dad/Dino-rang relationship is a big one in our house, minstrels would write songs. We all have matches like this in our collection, the "go to". I would say find the one that seems like it will bring you the most joy while playing. There is a reason why Master Eon addresses the portal master, and never the skylander.

Enjoy the play
---
"Come rang or shine"
Still troubled by him speaking
#7 Posted: 19:00:38 07/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Thank you for your ideas but I have chosen wham-shell,series 2 wrecking ball,sun burn and boomer.
---
Minis are so cute smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#8 Posted: 19:45:38 07/11/2014
Water: smilie or smilie
Fire: smilie or smilie
Air: smilie or smilie
Earth: smilie or smilie
Tech: smilie or smilie
Magic: smilie or smilie
Undead: smilie or smilie
Life: smilie or smilie
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Spinal Blue Sparx Gems: 910
#9 Posted: 17:33:49 08/11/2014
I have always been a big fan of Flameslinger, and it's still my fav skylander smilie
DragonDog Ripto Gems: 1798
#10 Posted: 04:18:22 14/11/2014
Water: Slam-Bam or Gill Grunt
Life: THEY ALL COOL!
Undead: Chop Chop and Cynder are the only ones from Skylanders Spyro's Adventure that I have played...
Earth: Terrafin and Prism Break but Bash is awesome and Dino-Rang looks cool!
Magic: Spyro and Double Trouble (Tha voices tha voices!!!)
Tech: Trigger Happy and Drobot are the only ones from Skylanders Spyro's Adventure that I have played but I hope to buy the other two along with Zook after Christmas.
Fire: Ignitor or Eruptor
Air: Warnado and Sonic Boom but Whirlwind is cool too.
onslaught Blue Sparx Gems: 721
#11 Posted: 11:57:44 11/12/2014
Chop Chop, Ignitor, or Voodood.
---
<(".<) (>".)> Two Kirbys.
#12 Posted: 21:27:03 12/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Thank you everyone for your ideas smilie
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#13 Posted: 01:49:30 13/12/2014
I think any Skylander is good, but people have different playing styles. Shroomboom and Boomer may be considered worthless by some, but some people have that kind of playing style. I prefer long-ranged Skylanders such as Zap, Trigger Happy, and Flashwing, but some people prefer Skylanders that can charge into battle easily(such as Terrafin, Stealth Elf, and Slam Bam) or more balanced Skylanders (such as Cynder, Spyro, and Jet Vac). Just do what Skylanders fit your playing needs.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#14 Posted: 03:29:52 13/12/2014
He may not be the best, but I have fond memories of me ALWAYS using Zap in SSA because he was fast, and I thought his sea slime attack was the greatest thing ever...

But the actual best may be Voodood, or Drobot ( hold the laser button = everything dies )
Plordigian Blue Sparx Gems: 626
#15 Posted: 05:46:53 14/12/2014
Lightning Rod was one of the last Skylanders that I completed all Heroic Challenges with, and he really surprised me. He failed to impress when I had tinkered around with him previously, and it wasn't until he was level 10/all Heroics/Lightning Lord path fully upgraded, that he quickly became one of my all-time faves. The Lightning Avatar simply rips through every foe with startling speed, range, and ferocity, and Zapper Field is one of the best radials in the game. Fire up the Avatar from long range, and any enemy that makes it within melee range gets stunned until dead. The only bad thing about him is a drawback exclusive to the Microsoft version of SA; he can't travel over water.

I'm assuming the only reason more Portal Masters don't mention him is because they've never used a maxed-out Lightning Avatar?
---
1Jn47
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#16 Posted: 21:34:23 21/12/2014
I really hate topics like this.

Really there is no best skylander.It depends on the person's play style.While yes some may be fast(Stealth Elf) and some may be OP af(Drobot) but really it does depend on the person.
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#17 Posted: 21:53:07 21/12/2014
Get Eruptor.
---
Dead
#18 Posted: 07:31:42 22/12/2014
Well you might say the best skylanders are the top PVP duelists ?

Drobot , Stealth Elf and Cynder
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:18:49 05/01/2015 by Dark fhoenix
ExcitonKnight Gold Sparx Gems: 2753
#19 Posted: 17:45:42 04/01/2015
Quote: Badwolfmichael
He may not be the best, but I have fond memories of me ALWAYS using Zap in SSA because he was fast, and I thought his sea slime attack was the greatest thing ever...

But the actual best may be Voodood, or Drobot ( hold the laser button = everything dies )

this.
I also have very fond memories destroying everything as smilie
---
Merry Christmas ya filthy animal
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#20 Posted: 10:51:39 06/01/2015
Whirlwind. smilie <3

Game Play: Probably Drobot. smilie maybe even Spyro smilie cause I used him for 21 skylander battles, and won every single one. But I suppose that's just luck haha xD I also enjoy using Eruptor. smilie. Bash is amazing too, his also very adorbs. smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:55:40 06/01/2015 by whirlwind fan
#21 Posted: 22:39:19 06/01/2015
My favorite Skylanders for SSA is Hex , Voodood and Boomer .

Soul Gem upgrade Whirlwind heals other Skylanders that alone makes her the most valuable partner if you have a 2 player session .
---
emmkay Green Sparx Gems: 171
#22 Posted: 15:33:54 20/02/2015
A bit late but I thought I would add my thoughts for people who are maybe new to the series like me. My favorites to play with:

Spyro - this was a given for me since I was a spyro fan as a kid, but aside from that he's fast and can attack from a distance. This is ideal for me because inevitably when I get close I end up taking way more damage.
Camo - not very fast but he's pretty tough and so darn cute.
Drobot - not much convincing needed here, he's so powerful no one really stands a chance against him.
Cynder - my first skylander so she's kind of special to me. Not as tough as I would have thought, but still fun to play with.
Zap - one of my favorites, he is so cute. And fast, I love sliding around on the slime. Not the toughest but makes up for it in style and speed.

Those are the ones I use most, but I also like Sonic Boom and Whirlwind. I haven't played with Warnado and Stealth Elf but they look interesting so I probably will at some point.
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#23 Posted: 10:47:44 21/02/2015
ignitor was one of mine favorites smilie
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Failinhearts Gold Sparx Gems: 2376
#24 Posted: 17:34:17 05/06/2015
I always wreck the place with Stealth Elf.

In SSA, she is pretty much "God Mode" on the Pook Blade Saint path.
---
SSA: 37/37. SG: 61/62. SSF: 73/75 STT: 42/78
Have left this forum, who knows if I'll come back...
A believer of Jesus Christ
4inCreation Gold Sparx Gems: 2989
#25 Posted: 19:02:01 05/06/2015
My 3 favorites are Trigger Happy, Boomer and Sonic Boom.

Trigger Happy for the simple joy of shooting.
Boomer for the challenge of hitting stuff with explosives.
Sonic Boom for the flying and plowing through enemies.
LameLime Yellow Sparx Gems: 1200
#26 Posted: 22:01:01 05/06/2015
I really enjoy using Spyro for speed runs and time goals. Use the Blitz Spyro path and it would be perfect.
---
NOSTALGA-LANDERS COLLECTION (Spyro's Adventure)
30/32 Skylanders -- 4/4 Levels -- 8/9 Items (Includes VV)
Missing: smilie smilie + Ghost Swords
NinjaStealthElf Green Sparx Gems: 344
#27 Posted: 09:33:04 06/06/2015
Stealth Elf
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me