Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
No Magic Trap Master ? [CLOSED]
uncle_chris Green Sparx Gems: 206
#1 Posted: 08:15:34 03/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Is it just me, or is there no Magic Trap Master ? I certainly cannot see one available and have all 168 Skylanders currently available to me. I have seen the Magic villain pottering about, but not willing to waste 100 gems on bagging him.
ABennett Blue Sparx Gems: 865
#2 Posted: 10:01:58 03/11/2014
Nope, no Magic Trap Master in Lost Islands or in the console game as yet. Two on the way eventually, but don't know when the next wave of releases is scheduled.
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#3 Posted: 15:13:23 03/11/2014
Blastermind will be the first magic Trap Master. It looks like he's supposed to be in wave 3. Of course, there's not confirmation on when they will be released. If past years are any indication, it will probably a few days before or after Christmas. Last year, wave 3 was released right after Christmas, although wave 3 cores were released a few days before at Toys R Us. The swappers were released a few days after. It will probably be the same for Trap Masters. We had to deal with the same thing, last year, as you couldn't get both gems from a sugarbat if it needed an Earth element until Rubble Rouser was finally released (I believe in wave 3).
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:14:17 03/11/2014 by obidawsn
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me