Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
I'm leaving [CLOSED]
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8470
#1 Posted: 04:56:18 03/11/2014 | Topic Creator
I'm leaving forever!
#2 Posted: 04:56:43 03/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Ok I change my mind and miss all my friends!
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#3 Posted: 04:56:59 03/11/2014
Welcome back.
zer0dch Ripto Gems: 1916
#4 Posted: 04:58:35 03/11/2014
I mentioned I was leaving once, but I came back. It didn't help that I was going through a really rough time and loved the support a few users gave me here.

You should consider how some users feel, too. Maybe they have a really rough home life and this is their only place where they can really be themselves and be friends?

I don't know, ignore my ramblings.
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12081
#5 Posted: 09:12:55 03/11/2014
Quote: zer0dch
I mentioned I was leaving once, but I came back. It didn't help that I was going through a really rough time and loved the support a few users gave me here.

You should consider how some users feel, too. Maybe they have a really rough home life and this is their only place where they can really be themselves and be friends?

^This
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7728
#6 Posted: 11:53:22 03/11/2014

that.
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
#7 Posted: 13:54:22 03/11/2014 | Topic Creator

Considering that most users who leave are considered minors ; I'm sure their hormones control their actions and over exageration of their lives. Hormones make our decisions in our early life and make it seem worse to make yourself sound stronger. But what do I know? I can't even spell Fearow right.
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#8 Posted: 15:26:03 03/11/2014
okay bai-okay wb bby ;)
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#9 Posted: 16:11:33 03/11/2014

...But what about those people who do it (or did it rather) excessively?
They already know what's gonna happen and they get the same result over and over, so why would they do that?
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#10 Posted: 16:18:48 03/11/2014
Quote: somePerson

Considering that most users who leave are considered minors ; I'm sure their hormones control their actions and over exageration of their lives. Hormones make our decisions in our early life and make it seem worse to make yourself sound stronger. But what do I know? I can't even spell Fearow right.

Has a point. Some people can overreact to **** and then leave in a flurry of emotions and tears when it's fairly easy to solve the problem.

But I don't think that gives us an excuse to laugh at them rather than not help.
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#11 Posted: 20:23:25 03/11/2014
Quote: DummyZ

...But what about those people who do it (or did it rather) excessively?
They already know what's gonna happen and they get the same result over and over, so why would they do that?

i remember when that one guy said they were gonna leave and no one even said anything about it because they had said the same thing so many times before. they didnt even bother putting a message when they came back again. i was laughing for like 5 minutes when i saw that
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me