Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
To a person in particular. [CLOSED]
Xalainu Gold Sparx Gems: 2208
#1 Posted: 17:18:01 30/10/2014 | Topic Creator
I would've put it in the Personal Thoughts thread, but I just wanted to make it clear that this only is for AngelicBeast/Bluna.
No, I have no intentions to attack her.
I felt like this deserved its own thread because I really do feel bad about what I did, and I want to make things right.
So...

To Bluna:

I'm sorry for what I did to you in the past. I don't remember when it was, I'm thinking it was last year or something. I'd rather not bring up what happened publicly because I don't want everyone to know what happened, and that it was a personal matter between me, you, and I believe two others, but I do feel bad about what I did.
I'd like to talk things out and make it better, but if you don't feel ready right now, that is fine. I just want you to know that I feel really bad about what I did and what happened and that I'm sorry. What I did to you was really stupid and immature on my part, and I shouldn't have done what I did to you.
If there is anything I can do to make things better, you can also let me know about that, too.
You do not have to forgive me if you don't feel ready. Just please understand that I am really sorry.
---
Happiness comes from pain. If you do not get through the pain, you do not get the happiness in the long run.
Samius Hunter Gems: 9262
#2 Posted: 18:54:42 30/10/2014
I'm glad you finally managed to get it off your chest.
Plordigian Blue Sparx Gems: 626
#3 Posted: 05:18:03 31/10/2014
"To err is human; to forgive, divine."
---
1Jn47
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me