Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Savegame transfer without activate account? [CLOSED]
Phoenixdragon Blue Sparx Gems: 523
#1 Posted: 22:18:36 29/10/2014 | Topic Creator
I've got a big problem (actually not too big but however)
I'm using an android phone and as the FAQ says there's no way to create a new activate account. But now I've a Tablet (also android) an would like to transfer my savegame from my phone.
How can I do this?
I already tried the "backup and restore app" but as it seems it's just the game and not my savedata o.O
Does anyone know where the savegame file is located on an Sony Xperia S or is there an app where I can also backup the savegame?
---
smilie Sunburn - "Roast N' Toast!" smilie

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Phoenixdrag0n
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#2 Posted: 23:08:03 29/10/2014
It is automatic . It will detect that you are playing on multiple devices and ask you what level you want to play and give you the option of level one or your current level .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:08:48 29/10/2014 by Dark fhoenix
MabuMommy Blue Sparx Gems: 906
#3 Posted: 23:37:11 29/10/2014
You can make an Activate account. Around the beginning of September Activision merged its accounts with Activate accounts. All you need to do is log on to Activision and create an account there. You can then log on to activate in lost islands using the Activision email. That's what I dd back in September after the merge.

Other people have been able to as well. I think that's far simpler than what you are suggesting.
Nenne Blue Sparx Gems: 804
#4 Posted: 11:46:06 30/10/2014
I've tried creating an account at Activision several times during October with no luck.
---
activision username: Nenne00
#5 Posted: 17:38:54 30/10/2014
Just a regular activision account where you register with your email and they send you the link to sign in with? I don't know why there would be an issue with that, I made one for myself before the merge and was then able to access activate after the merge; I also created an account for my son on activision after septembers merge and he can use that to log into activate as well. (Although he prefers to play together with me under my screen name)

What exactly is the issue with registering on activisions site?
Kalamath Blue Sparx Gems: 561
#6 Posted: 19:46:45 30/10/2014
There was a period of time where you could not make a new Activate account. It wasn't documented at all, and really not much was said when you could do so again. If it works or not seems to vary with the direction of the wind, or what's on special at your local Thai-food joint. If you can't make one right now, just keep trying.
---
Activate family - Kalamath, Petra-Kate, Pinjindir (retired)
Nenne Blue Sparx Gems: 804
#7 Posted: 21:26:36 30/10/2014
Thanks to you, knowing that it works for some, I finally asked for help by Activision on Twitter and now I have an account there. All I had to do was to add numbers to my screenname .

My apologies to phoenixdragon for using your thread for my problems!!
---
activision username: Nenne00
Phoenixdragon Blue Sparx Gems: 523
#8 Posted: 19:07:36 04/11/2014 | Topic Creator
@Nenne:
It's ok... maybe it works for me someday.
Do you have a link to the registration site? I don't even find one. Do I have to register from my Phone or Tablet or can I also register from my PC?
---
smilie Sunburn - "Roast N' Toast!" smilie

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Phoenixdrag0n
#9 Posted: 20:05:04 04/11/2014
www.activision.com

Hit the square on top left. It will come up with a menu. Click on Register
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me