Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > The Official All Purpose Amiibo topic!
First | Previous | Page 13 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 48 49 50
The Official All Purpose Amiibo topic! [CLOSED]
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6093
#601 Posted: 19:17:05 04/02/2015
Quote: CAV
It's official: Amiibo will have variant colors.

Quote: Qcumber
How rare is Ike? The only W3 Amiibo I've found is Sheik, but I didn't get her.

If you live in the US, Ike hasn't come out yet. He's coming out on the 13th at Toysrus.

Interesting... Be pretty cool if there was a Cosmic Spirit version of Rosalina.

Also, I took this picture this morning.

[User Posted Image]
Trainer Rosalina would like to battle!
Rosalina sent out Luma!
Go, Charmander!
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Qcumber Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#602 Posted: 19:33:56 04/02/2015
Quote: epicLLOYD

If you live in the US, Ike hasn't come out yet. He's coming out on the 13th at Toysrus.

I'm in the UK.

Yes a UK collector! Ike is uncommon right now, he isn't common but he isn't rare.

Thanks.

I've also heard that Marth is still available in the UK, too. I'm trying to get the FE Amiibos because of Codename: S.T.E.A.M., but I don't have a N3DS (only a 3DS). I've heard there's an Amiibo adapter coming for the 3DS, though.

Right now, the only Amiibo I have is Fox, who I haven't used yet (because I'm trying to get all of his custom moves in SSB4).
---
You can't handle MEMES
Spyro7850 Gold Sparx Gems: 2656
#603 Posted: 21:41:09 04/02/2015

Link is broken.
---
#1 Roller Brawl fan
"Ness, you'll always be the best character in Smash."
-Brawl in the Family, Comic #599
#604 Posted: 21:48:50 04/02/2015
Quote: Spyro7850

It worked for me earlier, but not now. Odd.

Anyway, it showed some kind of memo I didn't read and included a picture of a special edition "Golden" Super Mario series Mario Amiibo.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#605 Posted: 22:57:06 04/02/2015

It appears as though it's been removed.

The link lead to manufacturing info related to a golden Mario from the upcoming Super Mario line. There was also a page for a silver version. So color variants may be a thing.
Wreckingball13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#606 Posted: 23:05:20 04/02/2015

It appears as though it's been removed.

The link lead to manufacturing info related to a golden Mario from the upcoming Super Mario line. There was also a page for a silver version. So color variants may be a thing.

Here is a link to an article bout it. http://www.ign.com/articles/20...-be-coming-soon
jennacat4 Gold Sparx Gems: 2329
#607 Posted: 23:23:40 04/02/2015
Quote: StriderSwag
Quote: jennacat4
Got Toon Link yesterday. I asked they guy if they were getting any Rosalina and Luma's, but he said they did and sold out within 10 minutes. They only got 4 total (that day anyway)

Target isn't restocking her so that's the only amount they'll get

No, I was at Toys R Us (Canada)
---
http://youtu.be/gSSUco8AzDU
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#608 Posted: 23:31:41 04/02/2015
Got Toon Link yesterday. I asked they guy if they were getting any Rosalina and Luma's, but he said they did and sold out within 10 minutes. They only got 4 total (that day anyway)

Target isn't restocking her so that's the only amount they'll get

No, I was at Toys R Us (Canada)

Oh okay.
I still doubt they'll restock them though, since RosaLuma isn't getting restocked at all in the US or UK.

Also, I got my WFT today, I'll take pics in a bit.
Windbringer Ripto Gems: 10
#609 Posted: 01:05:53 05/02/2015
Quote: Seiki

How rare is Ike? The only W3 Amiibo I've found is Sheik, but I didn't get her.

Interesting... Be pretty cool if there was a Cosmic Spirit version of Rosalina.

Also, I took this picture this morning.

[User Posted Image]
Trainer Rosalina would like to battle!
Rosalina sent out Luma!
Go, Charmander!

LoL, cute.
BeBoss Green Sparx Gems: 443
#610 Posted: 01:59:55 05/02/2015
Super Mario amiibo's are now available for preorder in gamestop.com
---
My friend code for the 3ds is 3024 - 7878 - 9881. Let's play!
#611 Posted: 02:13:04 05/02/2015
Quote: BeBoss

Is there speculation for any of those to end up rare or at the least uncommon?
---
#612 Posted: 02:14:43 05/02/2015
^ Toad will probably be rare
Update: Toad is sold out
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:07:27 05/02/2015 by BeBoss
#613 Posted: 02:28:36 05/02/2015
So I've started making a display stand for my Amiibos. I'm making it multilevel with room for my 5 mains (Shulk, Lucina, Toon Link, Robin, Little Mac) on one row, and 10 for each other, for a total capacity of 25 Amiibos. I got some cabinet organizers for $7 on Amazon, and a ton of chair leg pads at Home Depot for $2.99 for a pack of 8. I went to work drawing character emblems on the pads in silver sharpie, and I am starting to space them all out now so I can make three wooden rows to hold all of them in place. From there I'll sand it and paint it, and it'll probably end up galaxy themed. I also might put a galaxy headboard on the back with the SSB4 logo on it.

Here's a picture with all the pads:
(NOTE: Bowser and Robin don't have pads yet, as I ran out. They will in the final product.)

[User Posted Image]

And here's a picture with all my Amiibo on their current pads:
(NOTE: Shulk, Mega Man, and Yoshi are coming, the rest are hopeful/preordered.)

[User Posted Image]
#614 Posted: 05:06:03 05/02/2015

I don't have a link or source to validate the claim, but when discussing amiibo Sonicbrawler mentioned that Nintendo announced a statement claiming every figure in the Super Mario line will be very well stocked. Toad would be the least common, but still not that hard to find (maybe like Diddy?).

It honestly irritated me since I have little to no interest in the Super Mario line and would rather they fix their **** with the Smash line first.
#615 Posted: 05:10:43 05/02/2015

I don't have a link or source to validate the claim, but when discussing amiibo Sonicbrawler mentioned that Nintendo announced a statement claiming every figure in the Super Mario line will be very well stocked. Toad would be the least common, but still not that hard to find (maybe like Diddy?).

It honestly irritated me since I have little to no interest in the Super Mario line and would rather they fix their **** with the Smash line first.

Alright, thanks.

Really I'm only interested in Luigi (Don't care for the Smash pose), another Rosalina (cause <3), and maybe, maybe... Toad. I would like to see them fix the Smash line's distribution as well, but I'm not going to let the current shoddy distribution make me miss one I want. Still kicking myself for not pre-ordering Shulk when I had the chance.
---
#616 Posted: 05:17:26 05/02/2015
^This might be a stretch and a chance, but it's worth a go anyway:

AmiAmi has amiibo listed in their store. Most of the wave 3s are sold out, and in Shulk's case preorders are closed (as he isn't released in Japan yet). However, people report that on a semi-daily basis they will restock various figures, including the 3 unicorns of wave 1, for a few minutes before they sell out. This apparently happens usually late at night (2-5 AM EST) so you have to keep an eye out. They all go for the equivalent of $11 or less, and shipping can be as cheap as around $5 if you're ok with no tracking number. People on r/amiibo say they're very good and reliable, and among the best places to import.

Mind you that I haven't used it myself just yet (will try to find Meta if Best Buy fails). But people seem to sing its praises so it may be worth a try if you can't find a Shulk in Gamestop here.
#617 Posted: 06:02:31 05/02/2015
^This might be a stretch and a chance, but it's worth a go anyway:

AmiAmi has amiibo listed in their store. Most of the wave 3s are sold out, and in Shulk's case preorders are closed (as he isn't released in Japan yet). However, people report that on a semi-daily basis they will restock various figures, including the 3 unicorns of wave 1, for a few minutes before they sell out. This apparently happens usually late at night (2-5 AM EST) so you have to keep an eye out. They all go for the equivalent of $11 or less, and shipping can be as cheap as around $5 if you're ok with no tracking number. People on r/amiibo say they're very good and reliable, and among the best places to import.

Mind you that I haven't used it myself just yet (will try to find Meta if Best Buy fails). But people seem to sing its praises so it may be worth a try if you can't find a Shulk in Gamestop here.

I actually have him on my watchlist there smilie I haven't ordered from them personally, (mostly use BiginJapan for anime figures) but have browsed their shop alot thanks to my love of Nendoroids & Figmas since they're partnered with GoodSmile and don't sell bootlegs. I also have him on watch on a site called MyFigureCollection and that community is pretty cool in helping each other find figures they need as well as share news in regards to them.

Thanks though, I hadn't heard about specific times they go up and was mostly blindly checking.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:02:58 05/02/2015 by Seiki
#618 Posted: 06:08:03 05/02/2015
No one cares about my stand? D:
#619 Posted: 06:09:21 05/02/2015

It looks pretty cool and is nice having the customized bases for each one. Though what happens if you get more than 25? Will you scoot the top row over to one side?
---
#620 Posted: 06:17:21 05/02/2015
It's a good looking stand. Will you include a glass casing to prevent dust?

I actually have him on my watchlist there smilie I haven't ordered from them personally, (mostly use BiginJapan for anime figures) but have browsed their shop alot thanks to my love of Nendoroids & Figmas since they're partnered with GoodSmile and don't sell bootlegs. I also have him on watch on a site called MyFigureCollection and that community is pretty cool in helping each other find figures they need as well as share news in regards to them.

Thanks though, I hadn't heard about specific times they go up and was mostly blindly checking.

I would still like to find a good shop with the Lucina figma for a decent price that actually ships to the US. Shame AmiAmi doesn't.

And I'm just going by the word of a single person. It makes some sense though since the HQ would be open around that time.
#621 Posted: 06:19:32 05/02/2015

It looks pretty cool and is nice having the customized bases for each one. Though what happens if you get more than 25? Will you scoot the top row over to one side?

I don't really plan on getting more than 25. I wouldn't have much use for that many.
I could maybe fit in 26 if I putt WFT on the top since I play her the 6th most.

But I'm really only looking for certain characters, I'm not trying to collect all of them or something.

EDIT:
@CAV
Maybe in the future, but not right now, I can't really afford that at the moment.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:26:59 05/02/2015 by StriderSwag
#622 Posted: 06:34:43 05/02/2015
So is lucario is pretty much sold out everywhere, or are people still finding him, which I doubt
---
#623 Posted: 06:36:34 05/02/2015
It's a good looking stand. Will you include a glass casing to prevent dust?

I would still like to find a good shop with the Lucina figma for a decent price that actually ships to the US. Shame AmiAmi doesn't.

And I'm just going by the word of a single person. It makes some sense though since the HQ would be open around that time.

There was some issues regarding that actually. GSC couldn't even sell it because of certain copywright restrictions that prevented them from even selling her to the US.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/store/p/138201/figma-Lucina Crunchyroll. If you do a free membership trial, you can save a little, but shipping will likely re-add it. They're based in California so they sell to the US>

http://cdn.hlj.com/product/GSC44558/Act Hobby Link Japan is another trustworthy group I've heard of from figure lovers.

http://www.anime-island.com/pr...figure-245.html Then I also see Anime Island from time to time while on MFC and I think they're based in the US too.

Lucina is still pre-order, so aftermarket hasn't made her prices bad yet. That's about the standard range for a Figma. You can also try making an account on MFC and stalking page. Every now and again people there will sell there figures to other users (got a Snow Miku nendo that way), plus if you have her in your wishlist you'll automatically get e-mail updates if someone makes a sale post listing her.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:39:13 05/02/2015 by Seiki
#624 Posted: 13:10:29 05/02/2015
So is lucario is pretty much sold out everywhere, or are people still finding him, which I doubt

Right now he's sold out everywhere, but he's confirmed to be common so he'll restock.
epicLLOYD Yellow Sparx Gems: 1880
#625 Posted: 15:51:11 05/02/2015
[User Posted Image]

He Arrived!!!
gillgrunt987 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7418
#626 Posted: 15:59:47 05/02/2015
[User Posted Image]

He Arrived!!!

Image is broken, although I right clicked and saw it. He looks quite good.
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
#627 Posted: 16:02:42 05/02/2015
http://imgur.com/KHEXm1b
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#628 Posted: 00:17:34 06/02/2015
[User Posted Image]

For the lazy.

If you want you're imgur links to work, put .jpg at the end. For example, http://imgur.com/KHEXm1b wouldn't work, but http://imgur.com/KHEXm1b.jpg would.
#629 Posted: 07:52:38 06/02/2015
Thanks.
Skylanders fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3952
#630 Posted: 21:30:34 06/02/2015
congrats on finds but check your toys r us if anybody forgot to pick up there preorders they will be avalible to everyone
---
Yep still around just not posting much anymore
jennacat4 Gold Sparx Gems: 2329
#631 Posted: 21:36:12 06/02/2015
Got Lucario!!
---
http://youtu.be/gSSUco8AzDU
#632 Posted: 03:36:48 07/02/2015
Ordered Shiek and Little Mac online today. I also have Mega Man and Shulk coming, and my girlfriend is giving me Yoshi for Valentine's Day!
So I have 5 amiibo incoming.
#633 Posted: 03:52:32 07/02/2015
hopeing to get kdd on friday or ealier when he is released and mega man with my preordered sanic and hopeing to get meta knight as well and lucario
---
#634 Posted: 15:32:05 07/02/2015
[User Posted Image]

Not mine, but I thought it was really cool.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8508
#635 Posted: 15:33:01 07/02/2015
Quote: Mesuxelf
[img]http://i.imgur.com/hoH9lYD.jpg[/mg]

Not mine, but I thought it was really cool.

*Takes notes for future Instagram post*
Eggers Yellow Sparx Gems: 1305
#636 Posted: 18:24:14 07/02/2015
Walmart has finally shipped my Toon Link, Sheik and Bowser.
---
Rainbows are nature's rainbows!
Medicus Gold Sparx Gems: 2405
#637 Posted: 19:54:29 07/02/2015
Got my first amiibo today. I was gonna wait because I won't have a Wii U until late June-Mid July, but....I didn't want to risk them being out of stock by then. Granted it was a Yoshi an Yoshi was in production for a while............. Didn't want to take the chance........
Very satisfied by figure quality.
---
Hello There, Old Friends!
Windbringer Ripto Gems: 10
#638 Posted: 19:57:28 07/02/2015
I want an Amiibo right now! I don't have a Wii U, but I don't care! Screw the Nintendo police!
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#639 Posted: 21:13:52 07/02/2015
[User Posted Image]

Amiibowser: "You don't look so tough, punk!"
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Medicus Gold Sparx Gems: 2405
#640 Posted: 21:39:52 07/02/2015
Sorry if this was previously post but for anyone who shops online for Amiibo
---
Hello There, Old Friends!
#641 Posted: 00:13:49 08/02/2015
preorderd toad
---
Qcumber Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#642 Posted: 20:52:50 08/02/2015
Is Marth still being restocked in the UK?
---
You can't handle MEMES
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#643 Posted: 22:34:49 08/02/2015
I made a spammer out of my Luigi amiibo smilie
#644 Posted: 22:37:13 08/02/2015
Quote: Mrmorrises
I made a spammer out of my Luigi amiibo smilie

Pics?
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3511
#645 Posted: 01:32:38 09/02/2015
Not sure how to make a spammer amiibo, but since I'm mainly a melee fighter my villager usually spams the gyroid rocket, plus a few other moves. I was surprised when it started doing that, saying to myself "HOLY **** THEY REALLY DO LEARN, I'M DEAD"!
#646 Posted: 04:09:40 10/02/2015
Nintendo World had Mega Man, Dedede, and Ike in stock today. Unfortunately the moment I got on line in the store they announced that Mega Man was sold out. I assume it's because he's apparently the only wave 3 figure to completely sell out of preorders there, so many figures had to be reserved and not sold.

For other people who want him, though, keep in mind that Toysrus will likely have him this Friday. They may also have Sonic (as should Best Buy and Walmart).
#647 Posted: 05:36:12 10/02/2015
Shulk is expected to release on the 13th in the US & the 19th in Japan, does anyone know when his projected EU release is?

I'm determined to try and get one at a reasonable price and will be checking various sites on all of his release dates.
---
#648 Posted: 05:48:14 10/02/2015
^His EU release should be the 20th.
#649 Posted: 05:51:11 10/02/2015
^His EU release should be the 20th.

Thank you. ^.^
---
#650 Posted: 08:12:33 10/02/2015
I can confirm it's the 20th beings as I will be going their that day to pick up my Dedede pre order.
First | Previous | Page 13 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me