Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Character Stats [CLOSED]
7Habits Blue Sparx Gems: 989
#1 Posted: 21:55:21 24/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Do the stats for a character/figure change from game to game or did they just never reflect their card stats?
I had never really looked before, and noticed that my Series 1 Spyro, that I have been using since the first game and completed every heroic challenge on the first two games with, seemed really slow, easily injured and overall less powerful. I looked at the stats and without a hat he would be:
Armor 18
Speed 70
Cr. Hit 30
El Pwr. 81

Which seems way lower than what I remember (haven't popped in the other games to check yet though) I was under the impression that all stats carried over, kind of like the upgrades.

The original card that comes with him says:
Armor 50
Speed 90
Cr. Hit 60
El Pwr. 60

What gives? I don't like the fact that my level 20 Spyro that I have been using since day one can't handle his business as quickly and efficiently as level 5 fully upgraded Wallop for example.
---
Own: (smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)smilie smilie smilie smilie smiliesmilie smilie smilie smilie smilie(smiliesmiliesmilie)smilie smilie smilie
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#2 Posted: 21:58:55 24/10/2014
On how the stats relate to each other,most of the time(Triger Happy has high luck but low defense, Hex is slow as molasses but has strong attacks), but they never reflect the ingame stats. So you can tell what a character's focus is by the card stats but that's definately not the exact numbers.

EDIT: Don't forget the nerfs and tweaks throught the games, too. SF had this nasty trend of everyone before that game being really weak and slow compared to the newcomers, no idea if that happened again in TT but I did hear Spyro's fireballs now should actually be destroying things left and right.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:00:36 24/10/2014 by Bifrost
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me