Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
The Serpent's Treasure [CLOSED]
dracoslay Blue Sparx Gems: 555
#1 Posted: 11:47:00 24/10/2014 | Topic Creator
In the darkest part of the darkest forest, a new evil was stirring. If it awoke, no one in Skylands would be safe. After thousands of years of sleeping, it was on the verge of conciousness, and it was hungry. Hungry for power. The reflection of the sun on the creature's scales glimmered. It was high noon, the time this creature would wake. It opened it's slitted eyes and gazed around. I have returned, the creature thought, The Serpent has returned, and Skylands is doomed!

Spyro the Dragon watched all this from the all-seeing mist in Eon's citadel. He looked at Master Eon, his mouth wide open in shock. 'Is this true? Have the beasts really returned?'
Eon leant on his staff. 'We don't know, Spyro. But the Serpent is awake. We can be sure of that.'
'We'll tell the other Skylanders, right? They've got to know.'
'Of course, Spyro. When the time comes, when the time comes.'
'No!' Spyro had never shouted at Eon like that, but he knew he should. 'I mean... They deserve to be told now. They became Skylanders because of their bravery. They can handle this.'
'I don't know, Spyro. The Beasts have never truly been defeated. I am sure that most Skylanders might cower in fear at this.'
'I don't care. I'm telling the ones that can bear the truth. Just in case... And I'll set up a quest! The Serpent shall be defeated before the other Beasts even have a chance to wake! Please?'
'Fine, Spyro, nobody can resist those puppy dog eyes. You may tell the bravest Skylanders you know. Make them swear to keep it a secret from the others.'
'Cross my heart and hope to die.'
'Good. Now can you change the channel, my favorite TV show is on.'

The hall was roaring with noise, Spyro felt guilty, knowing he'd lied to Master Eon. He stepped up to Eon's enchanted microphone and spoke into it. 'Hello? Stop talking, I have to tell you something.' The noise slowly died down, even though there were a few Skylanders that were shouting at the top of their lungs. Spyro ignored them. 'I bring bad news. Eon told me not to tell you... But the Beasts have returned. I the Serpent wake with my own two eyes.'
The room was so silent you could here Eon snoring.
'We need questors to defeat the Beasts before he can wake the others. Any volounteers?'
Nobody was prepared to fight the Beast except one.
'You must fight fire with fire! Serpent against serpent!' Cobra Cadabra called over the crowd. He slithered out of his basket and played a melodious tune on his flute. 'Send me.'
Spyro had a look that was a look of relief and shock. 'Okay, that's two! Anyone else!'
Cobra Cadabra frowned. 'Wait, who else?'
'Me, of course. We can bond, my Magic reptile friend! Anyway, it's a long journey to the temple of the Serpent. We start at dawn.' Spyro's voice fell to a whisper. 'I don't know what's coming. But you seem confident. I want to make you the leader of the quest. What do you say?'
Cobra Cadabra nodded as the Skylanders flooded out of the room. This was the moment he'd been waiting for his entire life. Dawn. Just have to wait until dawn.
---
Magic, Earth, Water, Fire, Tech, Undead, Air, Life
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me