Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
A dS chatzy Halloween story [CLOSED]
Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2625
#1 Posted: 20:34:24 22/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Twelve people were in a room. The males were on one side, the females on the other. The males were Kardonis, I-Brawler, Bash28, Torchsheep, slambam104, DragonCamo, weebbby, and Seiki. The females were Sky Airglow, ShadowMewX, crystalhero37, and Ash Starkindle. The girls talked to the girls, and the boys talked to each other. After a while, Torchsheep said, "Well, I'm gonna take a shower," in a perfect British accent. He grabbed five bottles of shampoo and ran to the bathroom. "That's my shampoo! That's supposed to give me Nicki Minaj hair!" DC shouted.
DC started to weep. He lay down on Seiki. Seiki combs DC's hair.
"Don't worry baby. He's just jealous." Seiki said soothingly.
"Butbutbut.. GUYS! I was on my phone, and I found an article!" I-B yelled. "...Shaddup Ib." Sky said.
"Anyways, the article said that this house is where many people were killed, back in the 80's." I-B continued. "Oh noes!" Shadmè said.
"And it's supposed to be haunted!" I-B finished. "That is false." SB said.
"Just wait till they get you, and kill you dead!" Bash said, tearing up at the thought. "Calm yourself. We won't get killed." SB said. "Why's you say that? Not we're gonna die because you jinxed us!" Bash said."Why are you talking about Nicki Minaj?" DC asked."Oh shut your mouth, mister sassypants." weebbby spoke up. Bash28 began to cry. "Stop fighting!" "Look what you guys did! You made him cry!" Ash said. "Stop all this BS! STOP IT NOW!" Kard shouted, wielding a plastic bottle of Dr Pepper.
Torchsheep began singing in the shower. "I got that boom boom boom, that boom boom boom..."
Suddenly TS started screaming. The screaming soon stopped. "Honey!" CH exclaimed. She fainted."I'll go check on him!" ShadMè said. She ran into the bathroom. "He's OK!" She shouted. "A fly was in my throat!" TS said. Screaming then came from the bathroom. "SHADMÈ!" CH, Sky, and Ash yelled. They ran to the bathroom. A gruesome sight folded out before them. ShadMè's whole body was covered in blood. She was ripped open. A bloody knife lay on the toilet seat. TS was dressed in Pokèmon pajamas. He was huddled in a corner. "Ghosts...ghosts everywhere..." TS mumbled. TS fainted upon the discovery of his dead friend. The three girls had to carry him out.
~
"ShadMè was killed ;-;" CH said.
"Waaaaaaaaaaaaah!" Bash started crying. "I want a hug!" "Poor thing..." Sky said. "Well, get your hugs somewhere else." Bash cried harder. Ash, CH, and SB gave Bash a hug.
After ten long minutes of hugging, Bash was all better. "Thank you guys!" Bash said. "No prob, anything to help a friend." SB said. "Whoawhoawhoa. WHOA." I-B said. "SB has emotions?" "Yes, actually." SB said. "Well, I'm hungry." Seiki said. He went to the kitchen. A thud was heard. DC ran to the kitchen. "He died awful fast, didn't he?This is why you must beware of the crazed buttstabber!" The wall read, in blood. Seiki was stabbed multiple times in the butt. He was also stabbed in the heart, but mostly in the butt. DC screamed. The remaining people ran out. "The crazed buttstabber was here!" Ash exclaimed. "This is all your fault!" DC shouted. He grabbed the knife that stuck out of Seiki's butt. He threw it at Ash...and missed. Everyone looked around for the knife. "Found it..." said a weak voice. It was CH. She pulled the knife out of her stomach. "W-why?" CH said. She collapsed in TS's arms.
"I...love...you...all of you... never forget me, friends...and you." she said as life left her body. She managed a weak smile as her breathing got slower...and slower... "No CH! Don't leave us!" TS cried. But she already did. DC picked up the knife... and threw it out the window. It sliced his head clean off. "Boomerang knives are things now." A note read.
"This is BAD! Don't die or else!" Kard ordered." Or else what?" weebbby demanded. "Or else you'll be dead!" Kard responded. Bash started bawling. "Why are you making Bash cry?" SB said. "I'm not trying to!" Kard said. ...Suddenly, something started stomping upstairs. "Oh no!" I-B yelled. Bash clings to SB, Ash and Sky. Sky moves away. A fox came running downstairs. He was in disrepair. He screeched. Nobody knew what he was trying to say. The poor animatronic fox had a hook and eyepatch. I-B was fluent in Screechian. He translated what the fox said. "OK... He said... 'I am Foxy. Do not be scared, but Freddy is coming. You must leave soon.'" I-B said. Suddenly, a toybox version of Toreador Song began to play. A trio of big, animatronic animals appeared.One was a bear with a hat, named Freddy. One was a purple bunny, BONNIE. The other was Chica, a chicken that wore a bib that read, "Let's Eat!" Bonnie and Chica looked scared. Freddy reached over, grabbed I-B, and inserted his head in Freddy's mouth.
~
Foxy, Chica and Bonnie tried hitting Freddy to make him let go, but that didn't happen.
The others started hitting Frdddy too. After a while, Freddy lost grip of I-B and opened his mouth.
"Ash, Sky, you're girls. Take care of him." Kard said.
"Oh, poor thing..." Ash said. I-B's whole face was covered in blood. There were teeth marks on the back of his neck. "Oww..." I-B said. I-B was in a lot of pain. "What do we do?" Ash asked Sky. Sky shrugged. Ash and Sky said, "We'll be right back!" They ran through the kitchen, stepped over the bodies, and grabbed as many ice cubes and cold water bottles as possible, and ran back. I-B's breathing was slowing dramatically. The two girls cleaned his face and applied ice to the back of his neck. After an hour, I-B was good as new. "AAAH!" Someone yelled from the master bedroom. They ran to the bedroom. Torchsheep was dead. His naked corpse was on the bed. I-B, Kard, SB, Bash, and weebbby extended their arms and covered Ash and Sky's eyes. A note was on the bed. It said "u bettr check urself b4 u wreck urself" in blood. On the wall, in TS's blood, it said, "While you were worrying about Ib I killed your friend. The crazed buttstabber strikes again!" "...I'm I-B dang it!" I-B yelled.
The remaining friends ran up the stairs. Bash cried. I-B picked up Bash and carried him upstairs. "Hurry you maggots! Don't you want to live?" Kard yelled. Finally, they were all upstairs. "Whew, that was close." Weebbby said. It was actually peaceful upstairs... for a while. After half an hour of peace, Foxy ran back to them, screeching. Freddy appeared behind him, laughing. He grabbed Foxy and threw him at Bonnie and Chica, who were behind him. The three toppled over. "Wooooo! Strike!" weebbby shouted. "You should be a bowler!" Freddy narrowed his eyes at weebbby. "You don't have to bowl, though." weebbby said. "Please don't kill me." With a swift motion, Freddy grabbed weebbby. In the other hand was a skeletal wire. A gold gleam caught SB's eye though. "Golden Freddy!" SB exclaimed. He ran to Golden Freddy. "I'm your biggest fan! Could I please have your autograph?" Golden Freddy stopped slouching on the ground, and gave SB a hug. SB hugged back. "You're awesome. I like you." Within a split second, Golden Freddy picked up SB, and dropped him in his mouth. Golden Freddy burped. SB started screaming. Within a few minutes, some teeth and a pair of eyes popped out of Golden Freddy.
To be continued (post limit)

happy times
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:44:44 23/10/2014 by Ash Starkindle
Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2625
#2 Posted: 21:03:20 22/10/2014 | Topic Creator
"Noooooooooo!" Bash cried. "Uhhhh HELP!" weebbby exclaimed. He was still stuck in Freddy's grasp. The three other animatronics ran towards Freddy. A cage on the ceiling fell around them. Freddy laughed, and Golden Freddy disappeared. The five others started hitting Freddy.Freddy took the skeletal wire and started hitting weebbby with it. He hit the others with it once, and everything went black... At least an hour passed. When the five woke up, Freddy was gone. weebbby was on the ground, completely covered in blood. "Freddy killed Webster the same way he attacked me..." I-B said. Bash started crying. "My friends keep dying..." Ash and I-B hugged him, but Sky awkwardly patted him on the back. Kard was in a good mood, and gave Bash a quick hug. "What am I doing? This is turning me affectionate! I WILL NOT ALLOW IT!" Kard yelled. Bash started crying, harder. Suddenly, two eyes appeared behind Bash. "It's not ogre yet." The being was a teenage girl. She was dressed in all green, and wore a SHREK crown. "I'm here!" She said. "Wha? No...no...NO!" Kard yelled. "It's me! Yes, it is I, BrightScales!" The girl exclaimed. BrightScales grabbed poor Bash. "You must be a sacrifice to SHREK." "No! NO!" Bash started yelling. Sky, I-B and Ash began running towards them. Ash passed the cage with the good animatronics. She unlocked it, and the three animatronics joined them. "Eh. I don't care, as long as I live." Kard said a little too loudly. BrightScales grabbed him too. "I swear to Dr Pepper, put me down!" Kard yelled. "Here's some SHREK Juice!" BrightScales exclaimed. She shoved a light green liquid down their throats. "Let...us...go...NOW..."*** Kard yelled. But it was too late. The juice was poison. "I love you guys. In a friend way. Tehe~!" Bash said as he exhaled one last time."Don't get killed!" Kard exclaimed as his eyes shut a final time.
~
The three friends ran to the attic, with BrightScales right behind them, chanting, "SHREK is live, SHREK is life." After a while, BrightScales disappeared. The trio sat on the ground, Sky and I-B with their backs to the stairway, and Ash faced them. They finally had time to relax. But not for long. BrightScales ran up the stairs, and walked to them. She had some rope in her hands. "W-what are you gonna do with that?" I-B asked nervously. "Oh, this? I tied up your animatronic friends. Even Freddy. I did it for SHREK." BrightScales explained. She walked over to the stairway and pulled a string. Some must appeared, then quickly disappeared. In its place stood Shrek. "Hahaha!" BrightScales exclaimed. "SHREK is love, SHREK is life." I-B and Sky started to cry. "G-guys..." Ash started. "Guys... Behind you..." Sky looked at Ash. "Wow, you're talking..." she said. Ash blushed and said, "Yeah, I'm a little shy..." "Well, Ib, we gotta listen to her." Sky said. "I'm I-B dangit!" I-B yelled. "Guys...look behind you!" Ash exclaimed. The other two followed Ash's gaze... and saw Shrek. Shrek started chanting, "It ain't ogre yet... It ain't ogre yet..." He grabbed Sky who yelled, "Aw, why me? Just go take Ib!" "HEY!" I-B yelled. Shrek grabbed him, too. Out of the corner of her eye, Ash spotted something: a flamethrower. She ran over to it. BrightScales stuck her foot out in front of Ash, and tripped her. "Be a sacrifice..." BrightScales said. Ash looked in Shrek's direction, and gasped in horror. Shrek had spawned a swamp in the attic floor, and he was tying up Sky and I-B! "Leave my friends alone!" Ash yelled. She tried to stand up, but couldn't. Ash tried moving her ankles. Her right one felt weird. She stood on her left leg and was fine. Ash limped over to the flamethrower and grabbed it. "Oh no! It's a fake!" Ash exclaimed. She looked at the swamp. Sky and I-B were having concrete bricks tied to their feet. Ash ran (and limped) at full speed over to the swamp...and fell in, head first. The swampy waters were blue-green, with tree branches floating around. Ash sank to the bottom in seconds. She stopped struggling. She had no idea which way was up. Suddenly, two large splashes came from the surface. Sky and I-B! Sky floated to one side, and grabbed Ash's left arm. I-B grabbed Ash's other arm. The two pushed Ash towards the surface. "G-go...beat them..." I-B said. "...For us...for our friends...for the animatronics... Good luck..." Sky finished. "I will..." Ash said. "Thank you..."
Suddenly, Shrek grabbed Ash out of the swamp. Ash took a tree branch... And shoved it through Shrek's face. She took it out quickly. He growled and let her go, falling into the swamp. Ash, wielding the bloody branch, stared at BrightScales. BrightScales ran to the other side of the attic, and jumped out the window. Ash ran down the stairs, untied the animatronics, and led them down to the first floor. In the living room stood a Nether portal. A note was on the border. It read, "Your friends are alive, but are in here." Ash looked at the animatronics. They nodded.
"Good luck, friends! I'll see you soon!" Ash said to the animatronics and waved. They waved back."Don't worry, guys, I'm coming!" Ash exclaimed. She jumped in the portal, while the animatronics agreed to guard it.
To be continued...

And to be continued... in like 11 other stories smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:43:49 23/10/2014 by Ash Starkindle
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#3 Posted: 21:09:24 22/10/2014
AND THEN A SKELETON POPPED OUT
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#4 Posted: 21:39:47 22/10/2014
i cried
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#5 Posted: 23:36:47 22/10/2014
I died first whoo-hoo
smilie
Anyhow, that's an awesome story! May I suggest putting into paragraphs so it's easier to read? :3
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#6 Posted: 23:51:10 22/10/2014
Story teim

*Chatzy dance*
---
you never saw me
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#7 Posted: 00:48:45 23/10/2014
Ah, thank you! That's excellent! smilie
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#8 Posted: 01:16:44 23/10/2014
I'm gonna sue you for using my username without permission
---
Gay 4 GARcher
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#9 Posted: 02:50:57 23/10/2014
amazing
10/10

gimme moar e.e
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#10 Posted: 04:03:03 23/10/2014
THEN WHO WAS PHONE?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me