darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Trap Team > Sunscraper Spire and Midnight Museum release date?
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Sunscraper Spire and Midnight Museum release date?
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#51 Posted: 00:39:02 26/10/2014
Quote: WilltheWizard
I know when it will be released. A developer told me. It makes me so angry that I can't tell anyone. I knew about this a long time ago. My best friend's dad is a developer and one time he took me to his office so his friend and I could play some Skylanders Trap Team early and he asked if I wanted to see something cool and he showed me them. It made me so angry that he made me sign something saying that I wouldn't say anything. smilie smilie smilie

Can you please say the year it will be released? That would be ok and the month? Just not the day smilie
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#52 Posted: 02:36:42 26/10/2014
You're kidding?! With all the stuff already leaked, they made you fill out paperwork which places a gag order on you revealing the release date of the last two adventure pack.

smilie smilie smilie

That sucks! Hell, I would say, "What's the difference for me revealing when they come out? Sooner, or later, it will be leaked on the Internet. Like the images as well as the Soul Gems for Blackout and Spotlight. So what's the point in having a gag order on their release date?"
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
ExcitonKnight Gold Sparx Gems: 2753
#53 Posted: 04:26:38 26/10/2014
Activision: Let's be really sensitive about the secret we suck at keeping.
---
Merry Christmas ya filthy animal
WilltheWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1779
#54 Posted: 14:46:20 26/10/2014
Ok guys, I will tell you this. He said in early January. He said this because some kids will be opening up Trap Team on Christmas. Ok.
---
Spread those positive vibes
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#55 Posted: 14:47:46 26/10/2014
Ok guys, I will tell you this. He said in early January. He said this because some kids will be opening up Trap Team on Christmas. Ok.

i dont believe it, where is your source?... put link here to it.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#56 Posted: 15:35:35 26/10/2014
I agree with you, CountMoneyBone. But then again, it depends on when Wave 3's released as well.
As for ExcitonKnight's comment, I agree with you 100%.
Activision/TFB have fumbled and dropped the ball this year.
Lack of information before the launch, too much secrecy, lack of commitment on releases ( when SF launched, they announced they would do staggered releases for SF and future titles so there would not be large gaps between releases. What happen, guys? ), too many bugs/glitches, etc.
Then they decide, " Alright, let's throw in two more elements with 4 secret figures and 8 mystery villains, as well as two more expansion packs."
Wow. You get rid of Heroics and PvP, to add.....what?
HELLO! Sorry, TFB & Activision, we already know about them.
I'm not saying TT is bad. I quite enjoy it.
But when you're working on a product, you need to be behind it 100%. This one seemed kind of rushed, concentrating more on the gimmick rather than the storyline/ game play. TT lacked that special thing that Giants and SA had. Excellence.
True, SA did have its moments, but it was your first game in this new genre. So I'll forgive you on that.
Giants was awesome. Balanced for both core and Giant Skylanders. Didn't have tons of mini-games that often frustrated me, but challenging enough to keep me interested. Of the predecessors to TT, Giants is the one I go back to play the most. Excellent storyline and game play.
Hopefully the next one will be on par with Giants.....
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#57 Posted: 15:51:24 26/10/2014
I don't get this whole secret Elements "frustration".

I don't like the idea of new Elements itself that much, ok, but I have no problem waiting for them, just like for the other unreleased characters.

Regarding the fact that we already know the Elements, the villains and their Skylanders, well, I can only say that that should have not happened.

I really thanks the user who hacked the game and posted picture of them, and also kindly answered a lot of questions regarding the secret characters, because I personally wanted to know them, but if he decided to simply wait, and don't look for them, well... What would have happened?

We would still don't know ANYTHING about them, except for the Elements, that were revealed in some 3DS screenshots.

I appreciate what that user did for us, but it was his decision, not Activision's or TfB's.
I speak for everyone, not him in particular, when I say that just because you can do something, doesn't always mean you have to do it.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#58 Posted: 19:53:42 26/10/2014
Quote: Drek95
I don't get this whole secret Elements "frustration".

I don't like the idea of new Elements itself that much, ok, but I have no problem waiting for them, just like for the other unreleased characters.

Regarding the fact that we already know the Elements, the villains and their Skylanders, well, I can only say that that should have not happened.

I really thanks the user who hacked the game and posted picture of them, and also kindly answered a lot of questions regarding the secret characters, because I personally wanted to know them, but if he decided to simply wait, and don't look for them, well... What would have happened?

We would still don't know ANYTHING about them, except for the Elements, that were revealed in some 3DS screenshots.

I appreciate what that user did for us, but it was his decision, not Activision's or TfB's.
I speak for everyone, not him in particular, when I say that just because you can do something, doesn't always mean you have to do it.

This So Much.
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#59 Posted: 20:22:15 26/10/2014
january? that means wave 3?? smilie YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYY Anyway i'm not saying anything for sure and i'[m not posting anything but i found some hacker and they had gameplay (slight) of Blackout, Spotlight, Knight Light and Knight Mare. I will say i believe i found out Spotlight's and Blackout's catchphrases. (i was able to translate the french slightly as i know some french). I think Blackouts is "You will see my Shadow" and Spotlight's is "You will Glow" Weird. I know smilie
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:44:06 26/10/2014 by Luminous35
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#60 Posted: 20:58:15 26/10/2014

Please don't make up information. I'm pretty sure that the only people that know this are the high-ups at Activision's marketing department.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:00:56 26/10/2014 by Matteomax
skylander_chaos Blue Sparx Gems: 825
#61 Posted: 03:15:12 27/10/2014
Yeah, that a marketing secret kept on a tight leash got sure!!
---
Our collection : every Skylander, Infinity, Trap and Amiibo to date!
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me