Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Idle Chatter > I Blame Easier Computer Accessibility
Page 1 of 1
I Blame Easier Computer Accessibility [CLOSED]
LocoGuy107 Ripto Gems: 390
#1 Posted: 03:11:00 12/10/2014 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

I once heard from an article (scroll to bottom of the page) that "Franchises rest, sometimes for a while, but franchises don't really die. I mean, look at NBA Jam. Look at You Don't Know Jack. Look at Kid Icarus. The only thing they needed to be active again was a good enough idea and good timing. I don't think anything in the vault is gone forever… it's just waiting." Honestly, I really hope that this is true with Spyro, because I'm seeing King's Quest, something I've never heard about, and looking at it like the game can be good. Just can. I seriously hope it's true, because I don't want to resort to THIS:

[User Posted Image]
zer0dch Ripto Gems: 1916
#2 Posted: 03:34:15 12/10/2014
Why did you repost your ****ty art?

Spyro is forvever a Skylander, dude. Get over it. You have some creepy obsession with Spyro. Go find another series to love.

Maybe another developer will create a spirtual successor to Spyro the Dragon? Hell, what if Insomniac Games made another game similar to the original Spyro games, but star a dinosaur like bird instead?

Edit: HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:18:44 12/10/2014 by zer0dch
Ryanator20x6 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1848
#3 Posted: 02:18:43 17/10/2014
Quote: zer0dch
Get over it. You have some creepy obsession with Spyro. Go find another series to love.

Spyro is love. Spyro is life.
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
shroom boom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3133
#4 Posted: 04:00:03 17/10/2014

Spyro is forvever a Skylander, dude. Get over it. You have some creepy obsession with Spyro. Go find another series to love.

Maybe another developer will create a spirtual successor to Spyro the Dragon? Hell, what if Insomniac Games made another game similar to the original Spyro games, but star a dinosaur like bird instead?

One can not simply have an obsession with spyro
---
103 skylanders in total SSA:31/32 SG:26/30 SSF:39/56
zer0dch Ripto Gems: 1916
#5 Posted: 05:09:48 17/10/2014
Quote: Ryanator20x6
Get over it. You have some creepy obsession with Spyro. Go find another series to love.

Quote: shroom boom

Not when you take an obsession too far. You guys should see the PM Locoguy sent me after I posted.
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#6 Posted: 14:11:25 17/10/2014
locoguy come back.... why wasn't i on your friends list
Ryanator20x6 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1848
#7 Posted: 20:22:20 17/10/2014
Quote: Ryanator20x6

Quote: shroom boom

Not when you take an obsession too far. You guys should see the PM Locoguy sent me after I posted.

I'm not being serious. I agree that Spyro is a fictional character that should be left in the past (or on your Portal of Power). Obsessions of any kind are unhealthy.
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me