Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Missing variety if things after update [CLOSED]
LogansMom1024 Green Sparx Gems: 279
#1 Posted: 23:11:11 11/10/2014 | Topic Creator
I was affected by the Io8 upgrade (magic sanctum locked out due to "requirement" but have kept playing through waiting for the fix.) I logged in Fri am and made my rounds just fine. When I logged in again in the pm, there was fresh "news" showing up with a new island etc BUT I was missing over 100 Skylanders, over 5000 gems, and over 500 mill gold. (Yes, I've been playing for a long long time.). I am also missing a lot of buildings. Luckily I've been able to go back to a previous save on my iPad but don't have the option on my phone and I'm afraid my iPad will soon "update" as well. I took screenshots for reference.
Anyone else having a problem of missing things? I'm talking SIGnificant things. I can overlook some huts and even a sanctum that I could hopefully replace but this is crazy. I would walk away all together but my five year old and I play together and don't want to lose it. Not sure what direction I should turn now. I guess a call to Activision? I'm afraid to even open my phone version for too long in case it saves and it's all gone.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. I've always been a lurker here but since no one else had this issue (yet?) I thought I'd ask for help.

Thanks!
LogansMom1024
jmarquis Yellow Sparx Gems: 1058
#2 Posted: 01:00:05 12/10/2014
All these problems is why I haven't upgraded my iOS. We're all assuming the lack of updates on Tuesday was for them to focus on fixing the problems at hand first. They'll probably still release the Undead Sanctum quest this month, but with smaller requirements to fit it in by the end of the month.

I am curious about this new island. Was it an actual new island or did the stuff on one of the existing islands just disappear? I have over $1 billion coins and I'm hoping for some stupid expensive new islands to take care of my cash stash.
---
Level 45 - 213 Skylanders - Screen Name: jmarquis1983
#3 Posted: 01:17:19 12/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Good call. You're right. It's not a new island, it's islands I previously unlocked that are locked again. (The smaller ones on the right/lower right.)
#4 Posted: 02:12:35 13/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Hooray! Deleted the game and from my phone this afternoon, reinstalled, and it finally all came back tonight. Still no magic sanctum but I can live with that for now. Hope the fix comes soon so the people who haven't upgraded yet feel safer to do so.
bjornolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1144
#5 Posted: 01:56:20 16/10/2014
Yea, I haven't updated yet. My dad and son lost their magic sanctums, as well as fryno and pop thorn houses. Will those go on sale again?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me