Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Introducing myself [CLOSED]
SkyProjects Blue Sparx Gems: 635
#1 Posted: 13:43:39 02/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Hello everybody!!

I´m a new member of the forum and I think that would be correct to introduce myself.

My real name is Óscar and I'm from Spain. I´m a Syro´s player since I was 9 or 10 and, obviously, a Skylanders player and collector today.

I started to play skylanders because my girlfriend listen something about a new Spyro´s game with toys and now we have a really big collection of figures that will be bigger with the Trap Team.

Also I have a fan-page on facebook about skylanders that I created to try connect people on Spain who love skylanders and doesn´t find a complete site with info,news, help and this kind of things ( In Spain exist many Skylanders fans, but the marketing is not very good...). I will be put the Link in the ''websites topic'' and all of you are invited to the page. It would be a pleasure.

Thank very much for read and I hope to have a good experience in the greatest forum of Spyro.

See you!!

Pd: Sorry for my English... If you see something wrong, please, don´t kill me. I do the best I can smilie And if this topic are in a wrong place, sorry. Mods can move it to the correct part of the forum.
---
News, contest, gifts and more in :www.facebook.es/skylandersprojects
Queen_Cynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1694
#2 Posted: 01:02:52 03/10/2014
Hi, it's nice to meet you, and welcome to darkSpyro!!

Although this isn't the right place to put introduction topics quq It would probably be best under Stuff and Nonsense! Here is better for Spyro-centered stuff.
---
I know my username says Queen but I’m a guy I’m just gay : (
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:04:19 03/10/2014 by Queen_Cynder
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#3 Posted: 02:06:21 03/10/2014
Quote: SkyProjects
And if this topic are in a wrong place, sorry. Mods can move it to the correct part of the forum.

[User Posted Image]

Consider it done. And welcome!
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
SkyProjects Blue Sparx Gems: 635
#4 Posted: 07:11:37 03/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Thank you very much!!
---
News, contest, gifts and more in :www.facebook.es/skylandersprojects
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me