Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
The Ebola virus [CLOSED]
aran Emerald Sparx Gems: 4040
#51 Posted: 03:43:14 03/10/2014
Quote: Spyro Fanatic
Quote: MoonHorizons
[User Posted Image]
- - -

No disease is "hard to contract." Why would a disease want to be useless? That's not at all beneficial for it's survival. Ebola spreads in a similar way to HIV, look how many that's killed.

Anyways, Swine Flu back in 2009 was far more exaggerated than this.

with Ebola it spreads from animal to animal by bodily fluids. in nature this works well. but with
modern technology with have soap, bleach, fresh water, hospitals, and ect... that's why a place like Africa is getting hit hard because they don't really have assesses to that stuff.
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12132
#52 Posted: 03:56:41 03/10/2014
Quote: aran
Quote: Spyro Fanatic
Quote: MoonHorizons
[User Posted Image]
- - -

No disease is "hard to contract." Why would a disease want to be useless? That's not at all beneficial for it's survival. Ebola spreads in a similar way to HIV, look how many that's killed.

Anyways, Swine Flu back in 2009 was far more exaggerated than this.

with Ebola it spreads from animal to animal by bodily fluids. in nature this works well. but with
modern technology with have soap, bleach, fresh water, hospitals, and ect... that's why a place like Africa is getting hit hard because they don't really have assesses to that stuff.

I already know that. It's just the way the image was explaining it made it sound as if the virus itself wasn't able to infect its host as efficiently as it should.

Also, just a side note, ebola virus is present in human semen two months after physical clinical symptoms have disappeared. This will probably be the main mode of infection in first world countries.
aran Emerald Sparx Gems: 4040
#53 Posted: 16:10:39 03/10/2014
also another fun fact about Ebola. there is now way that it can mutate( not in our life time) into an airborne virus. it it dose not have a protean that will allow it to survive in the air.
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#54 Posted: 16:22:36 03/10/2014
Over here in sunnyside Namibia we actually have a television commercial on Ebola Prevention . I am advised not to eat bats smilie

They make it sound like its an average supermarket product or something .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
LegendaryFlames Emerald Sparx Gems: 3791
#55 Posted: 17:18:36 03/10/2014
Even though I live in England, I'm really scared :c
---
smilie@Jetbytes everywhere elsesmilie
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7738
#56 Posted: 17:22:56 03/10/2014
Quote: LegendaryFlames
Even though I live in England, I'm really scared :c

DOES THAT MEAN I SHOULD BE SCARED TOO
*runs, falls and drowns in a swamp*
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#57 Posted: 17:35:06 03/10/2014
http://www.reddit.com/r/YouSho...a_from_the_who/
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#58 Posted: 18:52:24 03/10/2014
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/eb...ebola-symptoms/
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me