Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Island problems after moving to new ipad [CLOSED]
KLM8325 Blue Sparx Gems: 905
#1 Posted: 13:50:46 28/09/2014 | Topic Creator
My daughter had to have her iPad mini replaced.
After restoring it Lost Island is messed up. She never joined or backed up to activate or Facebook. It was all local and iCloud.
1 She lost the magic toy link tower. It is not showing up in store either.
2 She lost one islands but still have their sanctum.
3 There are 2 spots that have coin generators that let her collect 2000 each time she taps. She grew tired after she was able to spin for a Skylander.
4 Today she show me something that looked the size sheep herd but she saw them as hamburgers. If you taped them they see "there is nothing to look at here" hit ok and gave her a wishing stone.
Any ideas on that from long therm players?
The replacement tablet was still ios7, just restore from iCloud.
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#2 Posted: 12:19:18 29/09/2014
It seems very strange to me. Does the game even get backed up to iCloud? I'm pretty sure if you backup your device through iTunes, it will back up the game, but I didn't think it got backed up in iCloud. I could be wrong, though. It would make sense that her magic toy link tower would be missing, as it might not have gotten saved in the backup, but not having it to purchase is odd. Unless the game doesn't have the latest update. Installing on a new device should have gotten the latest version, but that's what it seems like to me. Have you tried force closing the app and re-opening it? It might have to take an uninstall and re-install.

I'm not sure what you mean by losing an island but still having the sanctum. Is an entire island completely missing or is it just not unlocked?

I've never heard of the coin generator spot, either, except for the iOS update causing the fire toy link tower to be missing but generating coins (3,000) or gems (3) every time you click on where it was.

As for the hamburgers, that's a normal thing in game. They pop up every once in a while. I haven't seen them in a while, though.
BUGMom05 Blue Sparx Gems: 729
#3 Posted: 18:27:58 01/10/2014
yep, the hamburgers are Trolls in disguise...they show up as easter eggs in the spring, hamburgers in the summer/fall and Snowmen in the Winter.
Wish stone as a prize and no "chasing" the trolls once you see them
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me