Page 1 of 1
Leveling up help [CLOSED]
wah543 Gold Sparx Gems: 2787
#1 Posted: 03:27:09 26/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Anyone got any tips to leveling up easily, I've been trying to level up all my guys I got for this game before the new game comes out, but it takes way too long (why did they increase the level cap again), any one got tips? I've got both exp legendary treasures equipped and I've basically just been doing random arena modes on hard to get the levels up
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#2 Posted: 05:16:42 26/09/2014
It's pretty annoying that it's so hard to level up in this game.

1. Play PvP Ring Out 9 Lives and win it will give you a lot of XP.
2. Go on the Angry Angry Plants Arena and keep doing the first round.
3. Go on the Vortex Banquet Arena and play the whole arena (You need Sheep Wreck Islands).
4. Wait for Trap Team as the level cap is still 20 and levelling will hopefully be easier.
---
wah543 Gold Sparx Gems: 2787
#3 Posted: 16:21:58 26/09/2014 | Topic Creator
I dont have sheep wreck, but I'll try doing that ring out thing, thanks for the tips
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#4 Posted: 16:36:04 26/09/2014
Hopefully you can get them to 20.
---
BrokenMeta Red Sparx Gems: 78
#5 Posted: 14:34:44 29/09/2014
Doing Angry Angry Plants when you start out try not to destroy any of the chompy plant pods they will continuously spawn large chompies that split into 2 smaller ones for a duration. Defeating the large chompy gives you exp while the smaller ones do not. To maximize exp gain you just keep defeating chompies until the pods stop spawning them and then you can destroy them afterwards as they give exp as well. You can repeat this process for the following rounds after, but the chompies from the other pods only give exp up to the 3rd spawn.

Doing PvP is a good exp source only at levels 16-20 imo; however, it's good money if you do PvP use two skylanders who are relatively close in level for example a level 10-14. The closer the levels the higher the exp and gold you receive if you win. The longer the battle the more gold and exp you also receive. If you just want to grind out gold/exp really fast just do a 1 life battle continuously. This is much faster and you use less time per battle. If you do a 9 stock battle it takes much more time and the rewards are quite lower than that of the number of 1 stock matches you can do in the same amount of time.
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#6 Posted: 17:42:25 29/09/2014
The 3DS game levels you up very very fast then you can transfer your info back to the console.
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:42:47 29/09/2014 by Dark fhoenix
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me