Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Magic sanctuary back after iOS upgrade [CLOSED]
Chris75 Green Sparx Gems: 314
#1 Posted: 21:57:24 22/09/2014 | Topic Creator
I got the upgradede magic sanctuary back in the upgrades menu. Only thing: It mentions that it needs requirement to put it back. As I completed the magic sanctuary goal before upgrading to ios 8, I DON'T know what to do to get it on my islands. Anyone got An idea?

Btw: mystic star strike and fire toy link tower are back and magic toy link tower is available.
Eggman1115 Green Sparx Gems: 183
#2 Posted: 23:02:57 22/09/2014
I got the same thing, ugh. smilie
hoblmom Green Sparx Gems: 109
#3 Posted: 01:22:13 23/09/2014
I have the same problem with magic sanctuary and needing "requirement". Also Still missing FFF house. But I did get back my fire toy link tower back and I got back mystic star strike (good news is that she returned at level 11 where she should be). I contacted activision support today and they are "escalating" this problem to ?someone who hopefully knows how to get the sanctuary back.
jbkaok Blue Sparx Gems: 635
#4 Posted: 01:50:19 23/09/2014
Quote: hoblmom
I have the same problem with magic sanctuary and needing "requirement". Also Still missing FFF house. But I did get back my fire toy link tower back and I got back mystic star strike (good news is that she returned at level 11 where she should be). I contacted activision support today and they are "escalating" this problem to ?someone who hopefully knows how to get the sanctuary back.

They escalated mine on Thursday. No news since then...
---
A sword of storms! smilie smilie
Jedi_Kunle Yellow Sparx Gems: 1711
#5 Posted: 01:53:22 23/09/2014
Hope they get this fixed soon
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me