Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > An excellent idea for a game.
Page 1 of 1
An excellent idea for a game. [CLOSED]
Umbra Yellow Sparx Gems: 1072
#1 Posted: 18:17:37 16/07/2005 | Topic Creator
You know how there was CTR: Crash Team Racing, right? Well, since Spyro is with Crash Bandicoot, they should make STR: Spyro Team Racing. It'll feature characters like Spyro, Hunter, Sparx, Elora, Professor, ect. Instead of fruit giving you speed, you could have gems. Instead of boxes, you could have different dragon egges with different items that do different effects. I'd defiently buy that game.
---
Check out my Spyro videos on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/Sizux
Ember Green Sparx Gems: 459
#2 Posted: 11:33:47 19/07/2005
That wouls be a good kinda game, but isn't that kinda just biting off Crash? But with the eggs and gems were a good idea though.
---
April Ember
Umbra Yellow Sparx Gems: 1072
#3 Posted: 15:43:44 23/07/2005 | Topic Creator
Yeah, but it would be fun. Besides, I think they're making a sequel to Crash Team Racing. I believe it is called Crash Tag Team Racing. It doesn't look that good, though.
---
Check out my Spyro videos on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/Sizux
ah2190 Green Sparx Gems: 304
#4 Posted: 10:45:43 03/03/2006
mabey they might do a game like spyro: fusion, but do it as racing!
p.s. there might be spyro in eather of the CTR games.
p.p.s. The sequel to CTR is CNK, and the sequel after that is CTTR!
---
Fave game: TLOS:TEN. Most 'want to kill' caracter: Gaul.
A spam board? Wait, thats where people just post crazy?
White and Nerdy Green Sparx Gems: 150
#5 Posted: 22:20:49 05/11/2007
They could also make RTR, Ratchet Team Racing! That would be fun too! If anyone was in front of you, you could pull out a gun, and shoot them!
There could be weapon packages instead of gems and gun bullets for your gun and for eggs, there could be coins!
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#6 Posted: 23:03:40 05/11/2007
I don't mean to be rude... seriously... but the post before yours is dated March 3rd 2006.

Even if you have something to contribute to a dead topic, if the users who posted in it rarely show up or just left, it's kind of pointless. <.<
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
destroyer2424 Green Sparx Gems: 341
#7 Posted: 00:09:56 28/11/2007
great idea could be like mario kart racing wii
---
the legend of spyro is my favorite series of spyro games
I love playing the banjo and kazooie series
http://forums.kameo.com/forums/default.aspx
Spyro_rules Emerald Sparx Gems: 3213
#8 Posted: 00:11:15 28/11/2007
Cool!!!
Rexy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1313
#9 Posted: 00:00:23 29/11/2007
Am I the only person that things that Spyro isn't adept enough for a kart racer? Plus, with the rep the series has gathered over the past few years, a racing game of any kind of calibre could only just add fuel to the fire. smilie
Zerodius Yellow Sparx Gems: 1194
#10 Posted: 00:28:27 29/11/2007
A crossover between Spyro and Crash COULD work...

... but frankly, a racing game? My opinion is the same as Rexy's: Spyro doesn't fit in those and well, it would tarnish the Spyro serie's image further.

What we would need is a proper platformer/adventure game. (read: NOT like Spyro Fusion, which was amazingly bland, short, and gimmicky)
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#11 Posted: 02:28:03 29/11/2007
I'd like to see what would happen if the Crash of the Titans Crash met the LoS Spyro.

It would be a WHOLE different game then! ^.^
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
SFRB Green Sparx Gems: 218
#12 Posted: 04:13:14 05/12/2007
I thought of that when I was a WEEEEEEEEEEEEE lil bum........aka........when i was knee-high-to-a-dragonfly.................>.>..............................
when i was liek..........7 smilie
DAHAHAH i also thought that idea would RULE
W0000000~!
Spyro Tag Team x]
Ill make Red run into a tree x] There goes his botox D:
---
RED'S WORSE NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!!!!*laughs like a madman and falls off chair*
YO MA HOMAIES!!!!!teh Spyro Hippy's in da HOUSE!!!!
Peace Fodder
#13 Posted: 01:35:51 07/12/2007
That would be awesome!!!
oh, btw, HAI SFRB! smilie peacelovespyro here! (from deviantart) I don't have an account here so..yeah.
BUUUUUUUUT, Spyro racing would be sooooooooo fun! It would be a nice game to play if you want to play spyro, but don't want to play the whole story or if you don't have much time to play.

oh crud thers a hair in my soup smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me