Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Scotland stays with the UK. [CLOSED]
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#1 Posted: 03:57:31 20/09/2014 | Topic Creator
You hear that sound?

It's William Wallace, turning over in his grave.
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10230
#2 Posted: 04:10:25 20/09/2014

There is the full album of part of Scottish folklore depicted in melodic-rhythmic manner of German metal band called the Grave Digger. But yeah...

I think that in modern times which demand global unity there is little room for independence movements and the goal everyone must fight for is global freedom. Tear down the meaning of principles, religions, emotions and etc. to create a better tomorrow of rationality. That is my cold-hearted and sinful opinion
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#3 Posted: 06:36:27 20/09/2014
It would have ruined their economy. They are lying about how much oil reserves they have left for a yes vote, we've already taken most of it anyway.
Businesses would have gone through a hard time. Families are dotted about all over the UK, it would affect those. They would have to rejoin the EU (if they do) which makes imports, exports and movement of people hard for them. They were threatened with losing the Pound and having to use the Euro which is in a state because of Greece. What would happen to the NHS and benefits they reciece?

It would have been stupid to go independent.
Samius Hunter Gems: 9262
#4 Posted: 08:28:44 20/09/2014
Except the body of William Wallace was actually cut into four pieces, and not just in the movie. He was never buried.
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7763
#5 Posted: 13:38:17 20/09/2014
and then Alex resigns in a temper
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
#6 Posted: 13:46:51 20/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Samius
Except the body of William Wallace was actually cut into four pieces, and not just in the movie. He was never buried.

His decayed limbs and head are part of the earth now. He's turning over under the earth.
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#7 Posted: 15:55:35 20/09/2014
Quote: Metallo

His decayed limbs and head are part of the earth now. He's turning over under the earth.

But if he is part of the Earth, wouldn't that mean he's turning over in his grave every day?

His neverending disappointment powers the planet.
#8 Posted: 19:14:30 20/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: CAV
Quote: Metallo

But if he is part of the Earth, wouldn't that mean he's turning over in his grave every day?

His neverending disappointment powers the planet.

dear god

we've made a break in the case
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me