Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Spyro/Bash/Hot Dog, AND.Slam Bam/Shroomboom/Hex. triple packs 8/9
Page 1 of 1
Spyro/Bash/Hot Dog, AND.Slam Bam/Shroomboom/Hex. triple packs 8/9 [CLOSED]
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#1 Posted: 17:44:48 14/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Well I waited too long and now im pretty sure these are never coming to the USA. Does anyone know any sites that might have them and ship to the USA? I found on ebay one of them but I cant seem to find any sign of the other.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:56:31 14/09/2014 by SlayerX11
Eggers Yellow Sparx Gems: 1305
#2 Posted: 18:26:50 14/09/2014
Which series for some of those? I always see a ton of Shroomboom around here. I know you come around to this area sometimes, I can keep a lookout for some of these for you. smilie
---
Rainbows are nature's rainbows!
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#3 Posted: 18:57:17 14/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Eggers
Which series for some of those? I always see a ton of Shroomboom around here. I know you come around to this area sometimes, I can keep a lookout for some of these for you. smilie

fixed title. Sorry these are triple packs 8 and 9 that as far as i know never hit the USA. I am trying to finish off giants and i cant seem to find anyone selling them anymore smilie
Eggers Yellow Sparx Gems: 1305
#4 Posted: 19:20:27 14/09/2014
Quote: SlayerX11
Quote: Eggers

fixed title. Sorry these are triple packs 8 and 9 that as far as i know never hit the USA. I am trying to finish off giants and i cant seem to find anyone selling them anymore smilie

Oh lol. Yea, I obviously won't be able to help you with that one smilie At least I was willing to help when I thought you were just looking for the characters smilie
---
Rainbows are nature's rainbows!
IWHBYD Yellow Sparx Gems: 1274
#5 Posted: 19:48:34 14/09/2014
They are very uncommon now. Your best bet is to check ebay regularly, I don't think there are any sites that sell them for MSRP anymore, especially if you want them shipped to another country. I would also recommend buying the last 2 SF triple packs soon as those aren't likely to come out in NA.
---
Latest Purchases: http://i.imgur.com/jD6ExG4.jpg
Owner of every Skylander released including variants all brand new in box.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me