Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
A sad topic :( [CLOSED]
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#51 Posted: 00:34:03 14/09/2014
oh look now windumup is getting mad and jealous
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5142
#52 Posted: 00:35:51 14/09/2014
jesus ****ing christ

windumup don't ****ing complain because someone else has something you want.
---
self professed austGAYlian
#53 Posted: 00:36:23 14/09/2014
^this
---
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8480
#54 Posted: 00:38:16 14/09/2014
I wasted $500 dollars for that and Earthbound. :(
#55 Posted: 00:39:53 14/09/2014
i find it funny that people are selling codes on ebay and even threatening suicide for this ****in thing
how impatient can you get?
---
Troll Slug Ripto Gems: 2054
#56 Posted: 00:43:01 14/09/2014
@thunderdragon- Hey, this is humanity we're talking about...>.>

Just kidding, guys. ^.^
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#57 Posted: 00:43:47 14/09/2014
he's way more upset about this than his cat that may or may not even exist
#58 Posted: 00:44:47 14/09/2014
Quote: Big Green
he's way more upset about this than his cat that may or may not even exist

yea exactly
this topic IS a sad topic
---
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#59 Posted: 00:45:46 14/09/2014 | Topic Creator
I am still sad that Butterball the third died, but I am trying to be strong for him. Not upset about the demo, just Butterball
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
#60 Posted: 00:46:02 14/09/2014
I'm sad that I choose Earthbound over DK.
#61 Posted: 00:47:14 14/09/2014
Quote: Windumup
I am still sad that Butterball the third died, but I am trying to be strong for him. Not upset about the demo, just Butterball

really? you don't SEEM like you're not upset over the demo
---
zer0dch Ripto Gems: 1916
#62 Posted: 01:01:59 14/09/2014
Quote: somePerson

Smooth someperson, real smooth

Also the demo from the Platinum version has unlimited use and wifi unlike the regular one which has limited use.

That video is like a day old.

Yeah but you still shouldn't be a SHOW OFF!

He uploaded that a day ago. You posted it here. He didn't create that video as something to shove in your face.

I feel bad about you and your cat, but damn, asking for a SSB code since you're upset is kind of pathetic.

I hope things look up for you
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#63 Posted: 01:02:59 14/09/2014
Quote: Thunderdragon14

Quote: ReshiramForever
jesus ****ing christ

If somebody is going to run around shoving something they got in everyone's faces and even brag about how they got and others don't, you shouldn't act surprised when somebody has an issue with that.

Hell I have an issue with that and I don't even give a damn about getting a code.

He shouldn't be trying to get a code out of people because his pet died, but he has every right to be upset when people around him won't stop gloating about how they have something he was waiting a long time for.
#64 Posted: 01:05:40 14/09/2014
Quote: CAV
Quote: Thunderdragon14

Quote: ReshiramForever
jesus ****ing christ

If somebody is going to run around shoving something they got in everyone's faces and even brag about how they got and others don't, you shouldn't act surprised when somebody has an issue with that.

Hell I have an issue with that and I don't even give a damn about getting a code.

He shouldn't be trying to get a code out of people because his pet died, but he has every right to be upset when people around him won't stop gloating about how they have something he was waiting a long time for.

yea, true true.
i mean, people like sP really shouldn't be bragging about how he has smash code and stuff, i know. i'm not surprised about how he feels about it. but again, he brought this the wrong way and shouldn't have used his dead pet to get the code out of sympathy.
---
#65 Posted: 01:07:54 14/09/2014
This is worst then the comments on my Instagram post. @SL_Murkrow (Shameless plug)
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#66 Posted: 01:09:42 14/09/2014

This is your most passive-aggressive post yet.
Punk Bomb Green Sparx Gems: 230
#67 Posted: 01:12:46 14/09/2014
this topic makes me smash the desk with my face
---
Give me money!
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#68 Posted: 01:14:28 14/09/2014
Quote: Punk Bomb

That move is OP it should be banned from tourneys.
Punk Bomb Green Sparx Gems: 230
#69 Posted: 01:23:56 14/09/2014
Quote: CAV
Quote: Punk Bomb

That move is OP it should be banned from tourneys.

punkbomb4smash
---
Give me money!
zer0dch Ripto Gems: 1916
#70 Posted: 01:30:47 14/09/2014
How this guy has a girlfriend and I don't baffles my timbers.
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#71 Posted: 01:35:49 14/09/2014
This is low.

Really low.

Like, underground low.

Seriously.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#72 Posted: 01:39:18 14/09/2014
I know this may not mean much from me since I have the demo (not bragging, Windumup has been asking me for a code on my GB, so he knows I have one, and I did give my brief first impressions already), but:

Really, think about what you are doing. Using the death of your pet to get a demo of a game that you can easily get a week from now, is the height of desperation.

The only difference between the Special Demo and the upcoming public demo is that the Special Demo has unlimited uses, and the public demo has 30 uses (which is more than enough to hold you over until October 3rd, especially if you exploit Sleep Mode in between sessions). There is no online play here.

The demo features are as follows:

-You can only play against the CPU or against friends locally (will not work with players of the full game when it comes out)
-5 characters: Mario, Link, Pikachu, Villager, Mega Man
-4 colours for each character
-Only Battlefield and it's Ω form are available. If you play on regular Battlefield, items will be on. If you play on the Ω form, items will be off.
-Matches use Time Rules, with 2 minutes. You cannot change this in the demo.
-The "Tips" section of the Vault is accessible for those who may want to learn how to play if they don't know (includes info on specific characters and such). However, it also contains a lot of info only relevant to the full game. These tips also show up when loading a match.
-The "How To Play" movie plays if you wait at the title screen.
-Have not tested this, but apparently if you wait on the Title Screen beyond the HTP movie, you can see in-engine previews of other levels in the game. I know this worked in the Japanese demo, I have not tested it in my Special Demo though.
-Unlike the Japanese demo, the gold you accumulate does not transfer into the full game.

Unless you're like me and intend to go in-depth and analyse what the characters can do and want to train for the competitive scene, or unless you actually have people to play with locally (keeping in mind that you'd have to get them a demo code if you don't want to wait until the public demo comes out to play with them), this demo isn't going to last you more than 30 uses, and isn't worth sitting at your computer and begging for it.

And of ALL of the places, dS isn't a good place to ask, as not many people have gotten e-mails from Nintendo here, if any (I didn't get my code through e-mail, I got it through other means). And code distribution seems to have stopped at this point anyway.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
#73 Posted: 01:47:25 14/09/2014
Quote: sonicbrawler182
I know this may not mean much from me since I have the demo (not bragging, Windumup has been asking me for a code on my GB, so he knows I have one, and I did give my brief first impressions already), but:

Really, think about what you are doing. Using the death of your pet to get a demo of a game that you can easily get a week from now, is the height of desperation.

The only difference between the Special Demo and the upcoming public demo is that the Special Demo has unlimited uses, and the public demo has 30 uses (which is more than enough to hold you over until October 3rd, especially if you exploit Sleep Mode in between sessions). There is no online play here.

The demo features are as follows:

-You can only play against the CPU or against friends locally (will not work with players of the full game when it comes out)
-5 characters: Mario, Link, Pikachu, Villager, Mega Man
-4 colours for each character
-Only Battlefield and it's Ω form are available. If you play on regular Battlefield, items will be on. If you play on the Ω form, items will be off.
-Matches use Time Rules, with 2 minutes. You cannot change this in the demo.
-The "Tips" section of the Vault is accessible for those who may want to learn how to play if they don't know (includes info on specific characters and such). However, it also contains a lot of info only relevant to the full game. These tips also show up when loading a match.
-The "How To Play" movie plays if you wait at the title screen.
-Have not tested this, but apparently if you wait on the Title Screen beyond the HTP movie, you can see in-engine previews of other levels in the game. I know this worked in the Japanese demo, I have not tested it in my Special Demo though.
-Unlike the Japanese demo, the gold you accumulate does not transfer into the full game.

Unless you're like me and intend to go in-depth and analyse what the characters can do and want to train for the competitive scene, or unless you actually have people to play with locally (keeping in mind that you'd have to get them a demo code if you don't want to wait until the public demo comes out to play with them), this demo isn't going to last you more than 30 uses, and isn't worth sitting at your computer and begging for it.

And of ALL of the places, dS isn't a good place to ask, as not many people have gotten e-mails from Nintendo here, if any (I didn't get my code through e-mail, I got it through other means). And code distribution seems to have stopped at this point anyway.

What's that?
Wait, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT???????
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#74 Posted: 02:35:55 14/09/2014
"Guys my cat died give me something to cheer me up"
#75 Posted: 02:57:27 14/09/2014

- - -
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#76 Posted: 03:14:16 14/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Crookshanks
I'm convinced that Windumup is an apparent troll.

I am convinced that Crookshanks is a troll
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me