Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > post your getting drunk high and non silver stories
Page 1 of 1
post your getting drunk high and non silver stories [CLOSED]
aran Emerald Sparx Gems: 4040
#1 Posted: 23:24:50 12/09/2014 | Topic Creator
for me, i had over 15 shoots of vodka. i then stool my sisters shoe. when she said give that back, i said "excuse me princess" and then i passed out .....

what your stories?
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#2 Posted: 23:28:08 12/09/2014
non silver stories? you mean stories that don't involve Silver? O~O?
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#3 Posted: 23:59:29 12/09/2014
>kids forum
>drunk stories

yeayeathisisstuffandnonsenseandthepeoplehereareoldderbutstill
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#4 Posted: 02:50:15 13/09/2014
First time I got drunk I was 4. I was at Disneyland with my grandad. We were in the hotel room. He left 2 glasses of wine out and I drank them without him seeing. (I was in bathroom, he was in main room). I was so drunk I couldn't stand up and it felt like the floor was sucking me in. I lay down on the bed and rolled off. I also slid off the chair under the table in the dining hall. It wasn't fun.

The party I went to was fun.

Quote: DummyZ
>kids forum
>drunk stories

yeayeathisisstuffandnonsenseandthepeoplehereareoldderbutstill

The high stories on a kids forum are more concerning than drunk stories smilie
zer0dch Ripto Gems: 1916
#5 Posted: 02:53:38 13/09/2014
Don't drink.
Don't smoke.
Hell, I don't even drink soda anymore.

Yeah...all of my friends are shocked most of the time too (my best friends don't smoke, but some drink).
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#6 Posted: 03:17:02 13/09/2014
I tend to go in a creepy drunk-like state when I'm tired/, like I'll just walk around awkwardly and talk way too much. I've also fainted before from this.

I've drunk before, but never got er, drunk.
I don't do drugs, just no.
aran Emerald Sparx Gems: 4040
#7 Posted: 03:25:33 13/09/2014 | Topic Creator
one time i got so high. i went onto dark spyro and told little kids that im high......wait.... im high right now making this post...... its soo trippy right now, it's like inception or something?
AmethystRose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1132
#8 Posted: 06:26:47 13/09/2014
Quote: aran
one time i got so high. i went onto dark spyro and told little kids that im high......wait.... im high right now making this post...... its soo trippy right now, it's like inception or something?

Dude...do you get high like everyday or something? If so, then you sir, have a problem.
---
ϟ Break my heart, break me til I fall apart. ϟ
zer0dch Ripto Gems: 1916
#9 Posted: 07:39:30 13/09/2014
Quote: AmethystRose
Quote: aran

Dude...do you get high like everyday or something? If so, then you sir, have a problem.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing..
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5332
#10 Posted: 09:54:04 13/09/2014
once i went through a whole week without silver the hedgehog avatars
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:54:26 13/09/2014 by crystalhero37
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8480
#11 Posted: 11:16:33 13/09/2014
"Don't do crack kids. But you know what's good about crack? Being high. That comment made me feel teacher high"~My Latin teacher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:17:02 13/09/2014 by somePerson
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#12 Posted: 02:52:09 14/09/2014
i only drank a little sip of both my dad's beer and my mom's wine one night when i was around three or so years of age when i was looking for my drink and they left their drinks on the table for me to grab. both were really disgusting and probably turned me off permanently to drinking. no drunk stories here.
and i'm rather vehemently against doing illegal drugs so no stories there either
---
but i love it all smooth
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10205
#13 Posted: 03:05:17 14/09/2014
I just have to wonder that has this trend of drunk topics etc. made getting high a somewhat a glorified thing around here in dS community. Mainly because I have made drunk topics etc. it is a fairly grim thought that I have had my part in glorifying self-destructive behavior around here. Of course the thing is not that black and white. By the way, I am a slightly tipsy now as I am writing this stupid-sounding idiotic rant. I am not even sure if I’m writing this for its correct topic.

Let me just say right now that usage of substances that distort our views on reality and on long-term cause health problems is not good thing if you have a view of positive or negative evolution of things to come. If you want to live long and healthy life, you should not use too much of recreational legal or illegal drugs. It is just not rational for a people who want to make something out of themselves. And of course this argument is based on an assumption that people use drugs just for the sake of using the drugs.

And now we can say that using relaxing intoxicating material such as alcohol etc. are not that bad when they are used rarely and in reasonable rations. In my experience having a good night out can be even better night out when indulging oneself into few pints of beer or shots of vodka, scotch, rum, wine, brandy and etc. Alcohol and equally effective drugs can be at their best social lubricants that make people more relaxed and laid-back creating discussions and interactions of more profound nature. And that is the positive scenario which can be realized if one uses those substances in responsible and rational manner.

Of course addictions are the shadow side of behavior of high-seeking nature. But addictions become problems only when the user cannot function without the drug. If one gets high or drunk on regular basis but can still be efficient and productive human being to his/hers beloved ones and co-workers, there is no problem. Of course getting drunk/high just for the sake of getting that feeling of distorted or lightened reality only fits for the people who don’t care, are cynical, pessimistic, hermit-like and nihilistic in their philosophical world, at least that is what I think.

(I copied my earlier post so I wish that you can wish your posting habits etc.!)
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me