Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > It would be nice to talk to somebody on Skype...
Page 1 of 1
It would be nice to talk to somebody on Skype... [CLOSED]
Xalainu Gold Sparx Gems: 2208
#1 Posted: 19:26:08 11/09/2014 | Topic Creator
I'm feeling incredibly down right now.
I could not sleep last night. I tried venting my feelings about an issue off to a friend and then all I get in return is being called an insensitive and rude person.
I can barely eat.
I couldn't sleep well last night.
I feel like I'm wrong and I always will (be), despite whether or not I did anything wrong.
Sometimes I even wish I could go to sleep for a long time and never wake up until I feel like it.
---
Happiness comes from pain. If you do not get through the pain, you do not get the happiness in the long run.
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#2 Posted: 19:33:01 11/09/2014
What started all this? And talk to the people here.
You've done it before, why not now?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:33:33 11/09/2014 by wspyro
#3 Posted: 19:48:06 11/09/2014 | Topic Creator
I can't post the conversation here because I know for a fact that those two friends of mine are watching me like a hawk. But let's put in the situation here.

Friend A's mom forced Friend A to block me and refuses to allow her to talk to me until March 1 (the argument happened around mid-August I think) because Friend A and I had been arguing quite a bit, and her parents figured that we needed a break. Well, I felt like 6 months was taking it too far. Hard to explain why, but I digress.
I can't put in all the details because, again, these two people watch me like a hawk.
A few weeks or so later, I got so angry that I made a Skype status calling Friend A's mom stubborn (though I honestly really do not mean saying that because hey, I was only angry, and sometimes when I get mad I say some things that I don't mean, and I do apologize for it as soon as I start feeling bad within a matter of seconds). Of course, another friend of mine assertively told me not to do it again, and Friend B got mad at me for a while. So I changed the status to something else.
Last night I felt sickly sad. And by sickly sad, we're talking about so sad that you get really sick.
So I vented to Friend B about how I hated that wall between me and Friend A so much. Friend B then tells me that I am aware of why the wall was put up in the first place, and then uses the status I made that long time ago against me, and calls me an insensitive and rude person.
---
Happiness comes from pain. If you do not get through the pain, you do not get the happiness in the long run.
zer0dch Ripto Gems: 1916
#4 Posted: 20:23:44 11/09/2014
Quote: Xalainu
I can't post the conversation here because I know for a fact that those two friends of mine are watching me like a hawk. But let's put in the situation here.

Friend A's mom forced Friend A to block me and refuses to allow her to talk to me until March 1 (the argument happened around mid-August I think) because Friend A and I had been arguing quite a bit, and her parents figured that we needed a break. Well, I felt like 6 months was taking it too far. Hard to explain why, but I digress.
I can't put in all the details because, again, these two people watch me like a hawk.
A few weeks or so later, I got so angry that I made a Skype status calling Friend A's mom stubborn (though I honestly really do not mean saying that because hey, I was only angry, and sometimes when I get mad I say some things that I don't mean, and I do apologize for it as soon as I start feeling bad within a matter of seconds). Of course, another friend of mine assertively told me not to do it again, and Friend B got mad at me for a while. So I changed the status to something else.
Last night I felt sickly sad. And by sickly sad, we're talking about so sad that you get really sick.
So I vented to Friend B about how I hated that wall between me and Friend A so much. Friend B then tells me that I am aware of why the wall was put up in the first place, and then uses the status I made that long time ago against me, and calls me an insensitive and rude person.

._. this made me feel like **** reading it.

OP I don't mind PMing you, skype is another thing >.>
#5 Posted: 20:25:25 11/09/2014 | Topic Creator
PM works too.
---
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#6 Posted: 20:33:47 11/09/2014
I see.

Quote: Xalainu
I'm feeling incredibly down right now.
I could not sleep last night. I tried venting my feelings about an issue off to a friend and then all I get in return is being called an insensitive and rude person.
I can barely eat.
I couldn't sleep well last night.
I feel like I'm wrong and I always will (be), despite whether or not I did anything wrong.
Sometimes I even wish I could go to sleep for a long time and never wake up until I feel like it.

You feel incredibly down. What would change that around?

Maybe you should stop being friends with one that doesn't give you compassion. There was a better way to respond to you than the way your friend did.
But really, you are aware why the wall was put between you? If there's no way to get to Friend A, just wait it out. And be ready with an apology for your Friend A if that friend deserves the apology. If not, apologize anyways and find other friends.

I'm guessing that supposedly because you have a lot on your mind?

That only changes with you. Have more faith in yourself.

But you won't gain anything. Face what's bothering you. So if it comes up again, you're ready for it.

Try your best not to worry too much. Just do what's right and if you do, or did, then you did your part. If it didn't work out, it wasn't meant to be. If it did, then it was.

That's my look on it, anyways...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:34:31 11/09/2014 by wspyro
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#7 Posted: 21:06:06 11/09/2014
You can send a Skype message my way. I think you still have me as a contact.

I'll do what I can. Just don't expect any miracles, since I'm not in the best shape myself right now.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me