darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Trap Team > At Toys For Bob right now... (UPDATE >> NO PVP in Trap Team)
First | Previous | Page 4 of 4
1 2 3 4
At Toys For Bob right now... (UPDATE >> NO PVP in Trap Team)
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#151 Posted: 18:25:27 18/09/2014
Well, I'll agree to disagree with you somewhat I guess. It isn't even a very big issue for me, and probably won't affact my purchases, but I still stand by my earlier post and say YMMV on how big an issue it is. I liked PVP because it had more randomness than predictable story mode and because my family were better at playing it with me.
Kevinvert Gold Sparx Gems: 2146
#152 Posted: 21:32:34 18/09/2014
Quote: DaMadNes
Quote: Kevinvert
What?! No PVP?! Thats like one of the best part of the game. Might not be getting Trap Team. If I don't, It will be the first Skylanders game I skipped. Wow.

Agreed. What is the point of having all of these figures if you can't battle them against each other. We certainly don't need 80+ figures to beat the game. This severely hampers my motivation to collect. 90% of why I got skylanders was to play PVP tournaments with the kids. I think it may be time to move on...

I know. I think I will still get Trap Team, but get like one or two skylander and trap triple packs and be done for the year. I will focus more on Swap Force figures I skipped. I can raise them in the new game and battle in the old games. There better an awesome story mode in this. Like 50 levels(i doubt it).
---
Team Hot Dog!
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#153 Posted: 21:47:16 18/09/2014
18 story mode levels, 100 waves in Kaos' Doom Challenge, unknown amount of Arena Challenges. It's been in THIS topic for a while but I guess the no PVP thing makes the rest of the thread invisible.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Kevinvert Gold Sparx Gems: 2146
#154 Posted: 00:37:41 19/09/2014
Quote: Bifrost
18 story mode levels, 100 waves in Kaos' Doom Challenge, unknown amount of Arena Challenges. It's been in THIS topic for a while but I guess the no PVP thing makes the rest of the thread invisible.

18? nothings changed.... I did ignore the other things about the topic like you said.
---
Team Hot Dog!
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#155 Posted: 00:42:20 19/09/2014
Quote: Kevinvert
Quote: Bifrost

18? nothings changed.... I did ignore the other things about the topic like you said.

It changed, it's not a huge drag of levels full of filler like SF. But if you tl;dr an entire thread then it's your problem and not something I'll clarify anymore just because you didn't look it up. There are videos to watch and other threads with info.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#156 Posted: 02:34:22 19/09/2014
On PvP:

[User Posted Image]
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Unreallystic Emerald Sparx Gems: 3054
#157 Posted: 13:20:05 19/09/2014
Maybe this could lead so a smash bros style game using the figures?

Doubt it, and yes I just want more games...haha
- Unreall
First | Previous | Page 4 of 4
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me